electric current variations

how i can recive electric current variations on agraph in
any printable programe
0
adelowis (1)

There are specific software programs that require external hardware to do
that.

Suggest you ask in one of the newsgroups for power and energy of which there
are many.

donotknock (1942)

Which version is the current version
PLease confirm which is the current latest fully released version of CRM is it 4.0 or still 3.0 ? Dave CRM 4.0 is the latest version although different companies are still working with CRM 3.0. ------ Aamir Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ ...

free autocad electrical autodesk full download crack torrent OLYGr@eiuG
We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle, Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel, Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!! email = yshowsoft@gmail.com email = yshowsoft at gmail.com NEW UPDATES 2010 Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license) Oris Press Matcher fiery impose Fiery Color Profiler 2 Preps 6.0r3 Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1 Dynagram inpO2 Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included) Esko Visualizer 7.5.5 Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.91...

Current Cost reset to zero for certain items.
Hi, We upgraded our client from v8 to v10 in mid Dec 2007 just before the year end. Now I have noticed that the current cost for some items in inventory have been reset to zero. Therefore, the COGS account for those items have not been posted to in GL for all sales transactions containing these items since dec 31 2007. All items in inventory have valuation method set to average perpetual. There is nothing in common between these items such as Class, Vendor, currency and nor have any of them been received or returned. The valuation methods have not been changed either. Has anybody expe...

Any quick key to insert current Date and Time?
Thx Hi Philip, Use Ctrl+; for the date and Ctrl+: for the time. Cheers, JF Thx a lot! <excelmunkey@dsl.pipex.com> ???????:1137082440.501483.254530@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Hi Philip, > > Use Ctrl+; for the date and Ctrl+: for the time. > > Cheers, > JF > ...

Electrical diagram
Hi! I would like to know if anyone knows how to make electrical diagrams in Excel. (3 phases, voltages, currents and phase-angles). -- Greetings KristerA ...

Save as Current Date / Time
OK I'm learning to USE the Record Macro feature on a spreadsheet and I need the sheet to do two things: I need to be able to have a macro SAVE the file as the current date/time using a set formating. At the moment I have a cell set up for the NOW() command that gets updated at the beginning of the Macro. When I go to "Save As" the macro record feature can't seem to compute that the value in the File Name block is the value from another cell displaying only the result of the NOW() command. I'll neet to make a button for it when I'm done. But I know there&#...

Current folder
I have VBA code for inserting a picture as a header with the following code: With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .CenterHeader = "&G" .CenterHeaderPicture.Filename = "D:\Rosary\School_System\ROS_Logo.tif" What changes should be done in order to use the current folder in which the files are stored in? (If I moved the folder to another drive this will ot work). I tried the following in different ways, but no success! ..CenterHeaderPicture.Filename = ("ThisWorkbook.Path & "\ROS_logo.tif") If the activesheet isn't a sheet in th...

bindingSource.Position = ... doesn't change the current property.
Hello. I have bs as BindingSource When I do : bs.Position = 3. Current isn't changed to the position I gave. What should I do instead ? Thanks :) Am 29.05.2010 20:10, schrieb Mr. X.: > Hello. > I have > bs as BindingSource > > When I do : > bs.Position = 3. > > Current isn't changed to the position I gave. > > What should I do instead ? How do you see that it doesn't change? I've tried it based on the example here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms.bindingsource.current(VS.90).aspx ...

Problems with Error 3021
Using VB6 - SP5 MS Access (MDB) data file. I'm having problems with Error 3021 "No Current Record" error. I have reviewed the code - every .Update statement is preceded by either a ..AddNew or a .Edit. In an attempt to find where this is occurring, I have every instance of data file access (seek/read - edit - addnew - update) surrounded with a "On Error GoTo" structure which will log the error to an event log that is already part of the program. But the program has crashed several times (with Error 3021) since that trapping was added. I just read KB10649...

Electrical Stencils
Can anyone please point out web sites for free downloads of electrical symbols Cheers Ian Have you tried www.visiostencils.com? ...

Reccomend a low price barcode printer? Currently using Avery labels with Inkjet
We currently use avery labels with an inkjet printer. Most of our clothing come pre-tagged with barcodes from the manufacturer. The lesser known brand names do not come with barcodes so sometimes we have to print up a few hundred. And some here and there. We don't print barcodes every day nor do we do it in massive volumes usually. Inkjet printers using avery labels can become sort of cumbersome so if there was a cheap solution out there say around 400-500 dollars max, that would be great if anyone could reccomend it. I believe some people reccommended Zebra and Cognitive Blaster(?) ...

Calculate difference between current date & prior
I am looking for a formula that would calculate the difference in dates but display in weeks-can this even be done? Col A Date Received 4/15/2010 Col B Approx Age in Weeks 2 I am trying to calculate the current age in weeks but cannot come up with the right formula. The closest I could get was using TODAY() but kept getting the errors. I have the formatting for the results col. set as number with 0 decimals. Thank you in advance for any assistance! =INT((TODAY()-A2)/7) or =ROUND((TODAY()-A2)/7) -- Best Regards, Luke M "S" <S@discussion...

Print current page?
Like in Word, there is in FILE\PRINT {button to mark for Current Page} whay there are not button like this in Exel???? There is a button. Have a look in Tools/Customize/Commands in the Fil section and drag to the toolbar you want. There are all sorts of other interesting things there too -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Excel doesn't have that option, perhaps because it's not as page oriented as Word. In File>Print, you can select to print the Active Sheet. Or, click the Preview button on the Standard toolbar, and that will set the page numbers. Then choose ...

View the template of current document
How can I view the template of current document. Or in-generall "Template and Add-ins" dialog? Since you're asking, I'll assume you have Word 2007. You can access the Templates and Add-ins dialog in a couple of ways: 1. If you have the Developer tab showing on the Ribbon, you can click on Document Template to get the dialog (if you don't have this tab, you can add it by checking "Show Developer tab in the Ribbon" at Office Button | Word Options | Popular). 2. Office Button | Word Options | Add-ins. At the bottom of the dialog, beside "Ma...

free autocad electrical autodesk full download crack torrent J)@Xm<x/rU
We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle, Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel, Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!! email = yshowsoft@gmail.com email = yshowsoft at gmail.com NEW UPDATES 2010 Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license) Oris Press Matcher fiery impose Fiery Color Profiler 2 Preps 6.0r3 Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1 Dynagram inpO2 Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included) Esko Visualizer 7.5.5 Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.91...

cell to return current date?
How do I get a cell to return the current date in Excel 2000? I want a particular spreadsheet to display the current date in a field each time I open that particular file. Can this be done in Excel 2000? Thanks, John --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ "=today()" placed in the cell in question without the quotes --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ =TODAY() "jwcater" <jwcater.z9mta@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:jwcater.z9mta@excelforum-nospam.com... > How do I get a cell to return the current date in Excel 2...

HTML status bar should show current workorder number
It would be great for my 25-lane operation if the HTML status window would show the 'workorder number' when we are creating or editing a workorder. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/d...

export current page to excel
Hi everybody, I have a report with many pages. This report is based on a query and this query is based on 2 tables (one-to-many). When I goto page 5, I want to export only page 5 to excel but I can't. I know to print current page (page 5) using docmd.printout but can't expot it to excel. I need your help, thanks in advance ! Hungtano -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

how do I insert electric symbol (resistance,condenser,coil,...)
You'd need to find a font that has those characters. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "hany a. fawzy" <hany a. fawzy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4FEC9C30-1C59-4EE5-AB60-40A61C62E708@microsoft.com... > check out: http://www.symbols.net/electrical.html/ -- Gary''s Student "Chip Pearson" wrote: > You'd need to find a font that has those characters. > > > -- > Cordially, > Chip Pearson > Microsoft MVP - Excel > Pearson Soft...

What's my current field?
How do you determine your current field? I'm writing some code that will, at some point, disable the current control. I'd like to check the current control and, if it is the one I'm disabling, change focus to a different control. So it would look something like this: If <current_control> = Command68 then docmd.gotocontrol Command69 Command68.Enable = False end if How do I do that? grep grep wrote: >How do you determine your current field? > >I'm writing some code that will, at some point, disable the current >control. I'd like to check the curr...

How to return the name of the current function/sub
I am trying to put together the error handler for my app. I want to send the name of the function/sub in which the error occurred to send my error log. I have been looking for a function that returns the name of the current function/sub but have not been able to find one. Does such a function exist? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-modules/201002/1 No: Access doesn't expose the procedure stack to you. Here's what I personally for error handling: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-23a.html If you want a commer...

Current Asset Allocations vs Asset Allocation Report
Why would the above values be different within MS money? For instance there can be a 2% difference between my cash/money market or any other asset category between these two functions. Which should I believe when I reallocate within my investment accounts? Another peculiar twist is when I determine an asset class for a particular stock for instance HEADWATERS CO Small Cap, MS Money will revert it back to the orginial class. Any way to keep in the class (small cap or mid cap, etc) ? ...

electric current variations
how i can recive electric current variations on agraph in any printable programe There are specific software programs that require external hardware to do that. Suggest you ask in one of the newsgroups for power and energy of which there are many. -- ...

Q: Electrical Shapes
Where can I fine some basic electrical shapes for Visio Standard 2000? On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 04:45:02 -0700, Larry Turner <Larry Turner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Where can I fine some basic electrical shapes for Visio Standard 2000? We have a selection for domestic/light industrial at http://www.electrical.sandrila.co.uk/ -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electronics for Visio http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/ ...

Headquarters current detailed sales not visible after deleting bat
We deleted batches using Article ID : 860607 for the batches up through sept of 2009 and now are not able to see detailed sales info for 2/3 of the stores for 2010. The journals are all their but on detailed transaction data. Can anyone help. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0023_01CB58F8.F02EBE40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable CD, Did you try running a Check and then Re-index the HQ database in HQ = Admin? Backup First!! Jeff Check Point Software Search t...