DVD Booklet

Hi

Is it possibel to make a Dvd booklet in MS Publisher..

If yes... Can anyone show it to me

Thomas

http://www.amtechdisc.com/printspecs/art.htm

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/
"Thomas P" <2045326m001@stofanet.dk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Is it possibel to make a Dvd booklet in MS Publisher..
>
> If yes... Can anyone show it to me
>
> Thomas

0
laserdog (1122)
2/2/2004 3:18:20 PM
What is a Dvd booklet?

--
Don
--------

"Thomas P" <2045326m001@stofanet.dk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Is it possibel to make a Dvd booklet in MS Publisher..
>
> If yes... Can anyone show it to me
>
> Thomas

---

Engineer1 (288)
2/2/2004 3:18:57 PM
Don Schmidt wrote:
> What is a Dvd booklet?
======================
I suspect it's the booklet you
find inside a DVD keepcase.

--

John Inzer
return e-mail disabled

0
oobie (2069)

Auto numbering of Publisher booklets
Greetings! I have a 4-page Publisher booklet with the merge file field appearing on the back cover. When I do a Print Preview of the booklet, the numbers (1-275) show up fine. When I print, the output comes out 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, etc. They appeared fine in the preview...any idea why they reset when coming out of the printer? Thanks Do you have a duplex unit? What are you using as a data base? I tried to duplicate your problem, printing to a PDF and then a few booklets on two different printers, I don't get this issue. What version Publisher are you using? --...

Total Gym Blast Vol. 1&amp;2 Series DVD Set
Price:$65.00 Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=B000PQKKQS Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000PQKKQS Rev 'em up fast and furious. Each of these tough, challenging, progressive workouts is an intense 15-minute muscle isolation superset targeting Abs, Back/Chest, Shoulders, Biceps/Triceps, Buns & Legs. Focus on a different key muscle group each day or through the course of each day. Within a week, you'll get a fun and memorable full body workout. Before you know it, you'll see and feel results. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: Total Gym 1700 Clu...

How to convert and rip music from DVD to iPod with with DVD Ripper
[url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-convert-rip-dvd-audio-to-mp3.html][b]How to convert and rip music from DVD to iPod with with DVD Ripper?[/b][/url][url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/dvd-ripper.html][b]Joboshare DVD Ripper[/b][/url] is professional DVD Ripper software, which can rip DVD to MP4, rip DVD to AVI and almost all other video and audio formats including [b]AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV, VOB, ASF, DV, MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG,[/b] etc. with the highest DVD ripping speed and the best quality.[b]Guide: How to convert and rip music fro...

Only one tool: Rip a DVD, convert video, backup iPod, make iPhone Ringtone
This guide aims to show you how to rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music between iPod and computer/two iPod, make your own iPhone ringtone.All you need is [URL="http://www.mobi32.com/DVD-Tools/Aiseesoft-DVD-Software-Toolkit.html"][B]Aiseesoft DVD Software Toolkit[/B][/URL]It includes 4 parts:[B]Part 1. How to rip DVD to iPod/iPhone/Sansa/PSP/Zune and other MP4 and MP3 Players. [/B][B]Part 2. How to convert all video to MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, WMV, MOV, MPG, RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB?[/B][B]Part 3. How to transfer music from iPod to computer, computer to iPod, iPod to iPod. [/B][B]Part 4. ...

4 page template folder for CD booklet
I was going to ask for one here but it was an easy thing to create so I'm posting it. I first tried the ones at: http://www.desktoppublishing.com/templ_mspub.html but they are not working in Publisher 2003. I also don't see any CD template in Publisher 2003 although I'm told they're there. I had found one template for CD''s but it's not for a 4 page spread, it's for a double-sided single (2 pg) sheet. I realize it's a fairly easy thing to create. Each face is 4.75 by 4.75 inches, that means two squares those sizes totaling 9.5, which is possible in ho...

Booklet Printing
I have set up a document on Word 2007 to print as a booklet. When I try to print it only one page prints. It looks fine in print preview but if I select preview befor printing i only get one page. I have of course selected "all" as the print range. ...

Publisher Booklet Layout Problem
I created a 4 Page booklet on Publisher. When i print it is prints all 4 pages ( all detail ) but exactly on half of the page. Please anybody out there HELP. My Office wizard has given up on me... Thansk in advance Tman Tai Are you using the booklet setup in the page setup dialogue? Check your printer driver. Go to the manufacturer's web site and look around for an updated driver. It is always advisable to completely remove your driver before installing/reinstalling a new driver. Bruce Sanderson's Windows Web How to clean up printer drivers http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/C...

DVD not appearing on My Computer
I have recently fixed my laptop (Dell XPS M140) after some virus schenanigans. Now some settings are changed for a particular user (admin setting). The CD/DVD drive is not show up on My Computer. It does show up on the Device Manager and the driver is updated and it swears that it is enabled and ready to go. I can put in an audio CD and have it recognized in itunes. But any other software CD is not recognized and does not load. I then signed onto the original administrator account and there is no problem with any type of CD/DVD. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to f...

Dvd/Cdrw not recognized?
I have a Dell Inspiron 5000 laptop.I am running windows xp professional.I was running a cd drive perfectly, when I took a cdrw/dvd from another Dell Inspiron 5000 and installed it in my laptop it does not recognize any hardware for new dvd drive anywhere. I have tried mr.fix it,3hrs and no result. I have tried the registry fix, did not work. I have looked for a driver, none found. Please tell me if it is possible to have a dvd cdrw while running xp professional? If so HOW! Please help! =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBH?= <PaulG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:A73F7A24-A427-4...

How to convert DVD to AVI with Leawo DVD to AVI Converter?
Many people are trying to [url=http://www.leawo.com/dvd-to-avi-converter/][b]convert DVD to AVI[/b][/url] for data storage on their computer hard drive. And a lot more people are seeking for a [b][url=http://www.leawo.com/dvd-to-avi-converter/]DVD to AVI[/url][/b] Converter to convert DVD to AVI for video edit. Thus they can upload them to YouTube or MySpace for friends to see. Definitely, they don&rsquo;t want their video to be reduced in quality, so a DVD to AVI converter software with best output quality will be their bad need! What about Leawo DVD to AVI Converter? Is it the right ...

cd/dvd drive not detected
So my cd/dvd drive doesn't show up on my computer. I have a dell inspiron 5315 desktop. I searched the forum here and found nothing that worked. I tried to uninstall it from my device manager but it would reinstall itself upon reboot, i tried to delete my upper and lower registries for the drive but I don't have lower registry for that. I also checked my autoplay settings but everything was fine there. I don't know what else to do, please help. -- raysmith Have you tried going to the makers website and getting the latest firmware for it? Flash it with that and...

How to rip a DVD on Windows/mac with DVD Ripper and Mac DVD
Do you want to rip your DVD to play it on your portable players? such as iPhone/ipod, PSP,Zune,Sansa, Archos, Windows Movie Maker, etc This guide will show you how to rip and edit your DVD to all other video and audio formats for all the portable players. It includes two parts. Part 1:how to rip DVD to MP4, AVI, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPG, RM, 3GP, etc by using Aiseesoft DVD Ripper (http://www.5idownload.com/as-dvd-ripper.html)(For Windows) Part 2: how to rip DVD to popular video and audio formats on Mac with Wondershare Mac DVD Ripper (http://www.5idownload.com/w...

Blank DVD disk not recognized by Windows Explorer
(Running Vista Ultimate 64-bit, SP-2, IE-8, WM-6, WLM-09, classic mode, dial-up.) If this is not the correct newsgroup, please redirect me. About once a month I backup many files onto a blank DVD disk. Currently, if I insert one of those partially full DVDs into my drive-E, it is recognized and everything works normally. When I started my January backup two days ago I find that if I insert a blank DVD Windows Explorer does not recognize it, and tells me to insert a disk. If I then again click on the drive-E, the hour-glass curser appears for several minutes, but nothin...

DVD Booklet
Hi Is it possibel to make a Dvd booklet in MS Publisher.. If yes... Can anyone show it to me Thomas http://www.amtechdisc.com/printspecs/art.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm news://msnews.microsoft.com "Thomas P" <2045326m001@stofanet.dk> wrote in message news:401e63bd$0$8024$ba624c82@nntp01.dk.telia.net... > Hi > > Is it possibel to make a Dvd booklet in MS Publisher.. > > If yes... Can anyone show it to me > > Thomas > > What is a Dvd booklet? -- Don -------- V...

How to rip DVD movies and convert video to ipad
iPad tablet has a built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, and the battery delivers up to 10 hours of Web surfing via Wi-Fi, music listening, and even watching video or movies. That's quite good, especially for frequent travelers or people who take video or DVD and enjoy on the go. And thanks to its bigger screen and high definition display, with 9.7-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display, 1024-by-768-piexl resolution, they all make iPad perfect for watching any kind of video: from HD movies and TV shows to podcasts and music videos entertainment an utterly new experien...

A4 page in A5 double sided booklet
How does one insert a landscape A4 page into a portrait A5 double sided booklet. I would like a a4 picture to be insertes in the middle of my document, but with writing on the back page as with the rest of the A5 pages. One is able to do this in Microsoft Word by inserting a column break. I cannot see how this is possible in Publisher. Please Help! Group everything, rotate 90 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Carin Swart" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7BDEA5C7-...

DVD+R vs DVD+RW
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CA91F8.D0BDD860 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is there a difference between DVD+R and DVD+RW? Seems when I burn to a DVD+R I'm unable to erase the disc. I am told = that it is Write-Protected by Vista Basic when I try to re-format it. But I'm able to erase and re-format the DVD+RW. James ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CA91F8.D0BDD860 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-p...

Unable to copy dvd to dvd+r
When I right-click on a specific video in the documents ("Why did I get Married too" for example) and select the option "send to" to "Cd Drive (D:)", A message like this pops up "Windows encountered a problem when trying to copy this folder. What would you like windows to do?" I click "retry" but the same message just pops up again. What is the problem and how do I fix it? -- All Good Things Must Come To An End...Especially The Ones Involving The Heart. ...

Can Publisher be used to print directly on white CD's or DVD's?
I have an Epson 810 printer that can print directly on the disc for labeling. Their software is terrible. They suggest a half dozen others, but not Publisher. I have hundreds of labels (for paper stick on labels) already made in Publisher for previous projects. Is there any way to use them with the Epson? More importantly, is there a way to use Publisher 2007 to print/label directly on a white labeled (printable) disc for new projects? Thanks for any help or suggestions. Leo Have you tried? I know nothing about printing directly onto a disk, but I do know you can setup...

booklet
How can I print an excel spreadsheet as a booklet? minty wrote: || How can I print an excel spreadsheet as a booklet? What precisely are you trying to do? -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk I have an excel spreadsheet 16 pages long that I want to print double-sided in booklet format. I'm sure it's to do with printer settings but I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do. "Gordon" wrote: > minty wrote: > || How can I print an excel spreadsheet as a booklet? > > What precisely are...

Publisher prints booklets upside down
I just bought a duplex print add-on for my HP Office Jet 6110 so I can print out my product catalogs on both sides of a page. I'm using Publisher 2002 and trying to print out a booklet (catalog) of products double sided. It does two products on one side of a page and two on the other. You then fold it in half and have a complete catalog. The problem is that some pages are printing upside down on one side, and the page numbering doesn't work. Is this a problem with my catalog or my printer? Ed B. buch75@comcast.net There is a driver on the HP site with an April, 2004 timestamp, a...

DVD back ups
Having saved files to floppy disk successfully for a number of years I am trying to do the same with DVD's but am having some problems using the 'Send To' command and was looking at other ways. 1) Do I need any special software such as Nero? 2) It seems that if I have saved a file on DVD-RW named e.g AJ I can't overwrite it as I can with floppy disk but have to give it a new name such as AJ1 - is this correct? 3) It is possible to delete individual files on the DVD-RW as you can on floppy disk or does the entire disk have to be wiped/formatted. Many thanks Andrew...

CD / DVD Drive Missing?
No idea what happened to it but it's no longer showing on my computer. When I try to run a cd or what not, nothing pops up either. No error message, nothing. -- g0dfather http://kgiii.info/windows/XP/general/missing_CD-DVD_drives.html -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "g0dfather" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:5f23729d3595d90a5eaccc451106437c@nntp-gateway.com... > > No idea what happened to it but it's no longer showing on...

How to convert DVD to AVI MPEG WMV DivX MP4 MOV on Mac
[url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-rip-dvd-on-mac-with-mac-dvd-converter.html][b]How to convert DVD to AVI MPEG WMV DivX MP4 MOV on Mac with Mac DVD Converter?[/b][/url][url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/mac-dvd-converter.html]AVCWare Mac DVD Converter[/url] is powerful and ideal DVD ripper software for Mac users to rip your DVD movie to video/audio files like [b]rip DVD to MPEG, rip DVD to AVI, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, 3GP videos,[/b] and [b]rip DVD to MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, audio formats,[/b] etc. Furthermore, you can complete clip any segments, merge several files into ...

How to Convert DVD and Video to Your Fashionable iPad?
iPad has been released for about Several month, but it is pretty popular among people. I think you guys who got iPad are very proud. How do you make full use of its great space without spending extra money? Show it off before friends? It is the best choice to use DVD collection and video you have. But how do you deal with it? Recently I got the information from internet. I feel it is useful for all, so I?d like to share it with you guys. It is third-party software that can rip DVD and convert video for iPad. And the whole process is so easy.here si six Useful softwarewindows ipad tool: 1.[URL=...