Double-sided brochure

I feel rather stupid - but it seems like the Publisher brochures will only
print one single side. My printer is capable of duplexing, and so I would
like to print a double-sided brochure (without having to put the paper back
in to send the print job for the second page).

I have Publisher 2002, any suggestions on how I can create a double sided
brochure (that can be sent as a single print job)?

0
alomie (2)

Sorry, I was stupid :) I see the "page 2" icon at the bottom now.

"Ann Lomie" <alomie@none.com> wrote in message
>I feel rather stupid - but it seems like the Publisher brochures will only
>print one single side. My printer is capable of duplexing, and so I would
>like to print a double-sided brochure (without having to put the paper back
>in to send the print job for the second page).
>
> I have Publisher 2002, any suggestions on how I can create a double sided
> brochure (that can be sent as a single print job)?

0
alomie (2)

double quotes
Hello, Because of limitations in my finance program, I'll periodically export the data to a text file, import the text file to Excel, where I manipulate the data as required. I then reverse the steps, saving the Excel file as text, then import the new text file back to my finance program. It all works Ok except for one thing - the amounts are stored in the program with a T in front, e.g., 100.00 would be T100.00. The problem is with larger amounts that involve a comma, such as 1,000.00 which would be T1,000.00. Excel insists on saving it with double quotes around it, "T1,000.00&q...

Double email
Keep getting duplicate email? No where to find out how to change that, nothing in options or custom. Nothing in your post to help anyone try to help you. Version of Outlook? Type of account? How many? Did this always happen? When did it start? What did you change just before it started happening? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Barbra <b.kostka@att.net> asked: | Keep getting duplicate email? No where to find out how to | change that, nothing in options or cu...

WLM sending duplicate (double) emails
I have an annoying issue with WLM version 14.0.8089.0726 running on W7. Sometimes I send a mail from my MSN.com account and it sits in my Outbox for hours until I close WLM and then reopen it. This results in the mails in the Outbox being sent twice; in the "Account" column for one message it says my MSN mailbox name, and on the duplicate message the "Account" column is blank. Is anyone else having this issue? In Tools|Options on the Send tab, is the "Send messages immediately" box checked? -- Patrick P. www.boydcomputersvcs.com "...

Double the Attachments
Any idea why some of our emails have two copies of each attachment? At first I thought it was a sender fluke, but have recently noticed that some of our own sent e-mail messages, but not all, end up in the 'Sent Mail' folder with twice the attachments they had when originally sent. Do we have an errant setting that could be causing this anomaly? ...

Creating a Line Chart with double Y Axis
Would be possible to create a Line Chart with double Y Axis on th Chart? The X axis is date and Y axis will be the value. Thannks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Select a series that you want on the secondary axis Choose Format>Selected Data Series On the Axis tab, select Secondary Click OK parker_yuan < wrote: > Would be possible to create a Line Chart with double Y Axis on the > Chart? The X axis is date and Y axis will be the value. Thannks. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Visio Hyperlinks
Hi - currently using Visio and would like to save the workflow as a template for others to 'save as' and execute - need to know if the hyperlinks will work within the template and also whether or the current hyperlinks require a 'right click' to execute???? Would like to execute using double click feature? Any advice would be GREAT!! Thanks..../d If you have a Hyperlink on a Shape, then change the formula in the EventDblClick cell in the spreadsheet to =HYPERLINK(Hyperlink.Row_1.Address) "Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E...

Can I replace the attachment file when double chick attachment?
I want to replace the attachment when double chick the attachment. I use outlook form to do it. Beause attachment read in outlook is not a cancelable event, I can't do it directly. I found outlook always store attachments file in directory: "%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\OLK*". So if I want to replace the attachment when user double chick the attachment, I can repalce the attachment file(will display) in that directory. I have some test, outlook allow me do that. But I meet two question: First: the directory is different with each user, I always start wi...

Owner-draw checkbox and Double-click
Hello, I have an owner drawn checkbox (see my post "Checkboxes: SetCheck() and BS_OWNERDRAW", 8/18/2003). It works great whether the user clicks on it or hits the space bar when it has the focus. However, when the user double-clicks the checkbox and tabs to another control, a heavy black rectangle is left behind. I noticed that this related to my usage of DrawFocusRect() in my DrawItem() function, but I cannot figure out how to properly address the problem. DrawFocusRect is called in two different places in DrawItem(): if( lpDrawItemStruct->itemAction == ODA_DRAWENTIRE ) { ...

Emails Doubling
People are receiving doubles of my emails. Why is this? Sometimes I receive doubles of others' emails also. "pammor" <pammor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE3A796F-FC12-4712-9510-8163FB406E73@microsoft.com... > People are receiving doubles of my emails. Why is this? Sometimes I > receive > doubles of others' emails also. Go to the Tools menu>Accounts> ensure that you do not have your account set up twice, if so remove one instance of it. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org...

double-click in between two rows or two columns
How to avoid cursor jumping around to different positions when I double-click in between two rows or two column ? Thanks Hi This is a feature of Excel! When you double click the border of the selected cell, the cursor will go to the edge of the contiguous data on the sheet. It's very useful for jumping to the start/end of data. I don't know of a way to disable it. -- Andy. "Ben" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:bf5d01c4382c$a19b1bf0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How to avoid cursor jumping around to different positions > when I double-c...

How to place menu resorce on right side...
Hi Could anybody please tell me about how to place menu resource on right side of dialog based application. Similarly how to change the minimize,maximize and stop button on title bar from Right to left. Thanks in advance Mujtaba This might help http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/msdn/faq.aspx AliR. "Mujtaba" <tomujtaba@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:8f4f92aa.0411300452.27cd226@posting.google.com... > Hi > > Could anybody please tell me about how to place menu resource on right > side of dialog based application. > > Similarly how to change the mi...

Double calendar entries
Hello - We are using Outlook 2003. When I get meeting requests - if I accept the request, I get double entries on my calendar. If I decline, I am left with one entry with it saying "You have not responded to this request" but it's still on my calendar... Any help? Thanks Doug ...

double double-click
Hi everyone. Recenlty upgraded all workstations at a client site from Office 2003 to 2007. Some users report that a shortcut to a spreadsheet on their desktop for example requires 2 double-clicks to open. The first double click opens Excel, the second double click opens the spreadsheet in Excel. Very odd. I have checked file associations and all seems OK. Has anyone come across this before or have a solution? TIA Andrew Try activating one on the Excel add-ins, Solver for instance. Andrew Zenz wrote: > Hi everyone. > > Recenlty upgraded all...

How do I find the inside page in the 3-panel brochure.
I am trying to make a 3-panel brochure and all that seems to be available is the side shown in the brochure options. When I print, it prints both sides yet I can see no way to access the inside part. Thanks. View, status bar... this will allow you to change page views, you will see the page tabs at the bottom of the screen. I am not sure I know what you are asking. Are you saying you are printing the brochure sight unseen? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "springmtn" <springmtn@discussions.microsoft.co...

Composing and Printing 2 sided 8.5 x 5.5 tent cards #2
I am attempting to compose tent cards in a 5.5 x 8.5 configuration. Basicall it is 2 half fold cards on 1 sheet. I have a 2 sided printer. Similar to an Avery 3268. Is there a Publisher template for this? Yes. Select any card and check the page setup. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Guest" <Guest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61E141B6-5A9E-48CC-8C5B-8AD3852FD4AA@microsoft.com... >I am attempting to compose tent cards in a 5.5 x 8.5 configuration. >Basicall > it is 2 half fold cards on 1 sheet. I have a 2 sided printer. Similar ...

The side bar has disappeared.
When opening publisher documents I no longer have the options on the side to create a text box, picture box, word art etc. I can do this through the menus at the top only. I am using Publisher 2003 with XP. Annook wrote: > When opening publisher documents I no longer have the > options on the side to create a text box, picture box, > word art etc. I can do this through the menus at the top > only. I am using Publisher 2003 with XP. ==================================== What happens if you go to... View / Toolbars / Objects... -- John Inzer return e-mail disabled ...

Double Filtering in Excel 2007
Greetings. I am using Excel 2007, and I have a question about filtering in Excel 2007, but I can't find an answer in the help file. If in Col. B I filter a certain cell in a row I get a very handy list. If I then (maintaining the same filter) filter another cell in a row in Col. C I get another handy list (smaller than the first filtered list, of course). Let's say I want to switch back to the first filter, kind of backtracking. I found that when I release the second (sub-)filter, both filters are removed (the same thing happens in Access). Is there an easy way to backtrack...

Double Buffering in Dialogs
I'm trying to double buffer my dialog as it flickers horribly while resizing. Does any one know how to do this. Any code will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Wasif Ali Wasif Ali wrote: > I'm trying to double buffer my dialog as it flickers horribly while > resizing. > Does any one know how to do this. > Any code will be appreciated. > > Thanks in advance. > > Wasif Ali What's in the dialog that makes it flicker? The dialog has an ActiveX control and the ActiveX control has many Botmap Buttons on it. Wasif Ali "Minus" <pakosan@ya...

Double lines
Hi. Can't bare double lines when writing an email. Can anyone please tell me how to go to single lines when using HTML format. Thank you To change to Single line spacing for the selection, just press Ctrl+1. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via NNTP) "Dingbat" <askingmany@questions> wrote in message news:3660B584-8A4E-4633-91B5-8F526F83BA6C@microsoft.com... > Hi. > Can't bare double lines when writing an email. > Can anyone please tell me how to go to single lines when using HTML format. > > Thank you ...

DVD off Center and Right side cut off in WMP 11
I am using Windows XP Pro SP3 and just updated to WMP 11. When I play a DVD it seems to be zoomed in or stretched on the screen and the right side of the movie is cut off. I've tried everything I know to do to fix it, and that knowledge is slim! Any suggestions are very much appreciated! ...

CRM email double spacing
We are finding that when pressing Enter key in the CRM email body, it is double spacing the lines. How could we turn this off from doing that? We are not using any templates at the moment. No template. Just out of the box email functionality we are using. Regards, Kyaw Try Alt-Enter Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com >> Other Microsoft CRM Online Forum Resources: http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm >-----Original Message----- >We are finding that when pressing Enter key in the CRM email body, it is >double spacing the lines. How could we turn this off fr...

double account?
When I click Send/Recv, it looks as if Outlook checks the same account twice. What could be the reason? As far as I know I did not add the same account twice (if that would be possible at all). It is not a big problem, but it seems a loss of time. W van Cothen <wvc@sctruqq.nl> wrote: > When I click Send/Recv, it looks as if Outlook checks the same account > twice. What could be the reason? As far as I know I did not add the > same account twice (if that would be possible at all). It is not a > big problem, but it seems a loss of time. How many accounts do you have ...

How can I copy Double-Click event behavior to multiple shapes in Visio
Hi, How can I copy the double-click event behavior to many shapes in my Visio drawing? I'd rather not have to visit the ShapeSheet for each shape and paste the formula into the EventDblClick field, since I have a lot of shapes to do this to. Is there a way to do that? Thanks, Joe Either write some VBA code to set the Dbl-Click property or try Visio's ShapeStudio that comes with the SDK kit. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/com...

double click a xls file and start Excel but without the file
I have opened my xls files double clicking it up to now. But now I can not do this. The Excel program strats properly, but it does not open my file, I get a default state as if I closed my all files in the Excel. After that I can open my file from the Excel correctly. So I had to open the file twice and it is very annoying. I got a Office XP. After this problem I have upgraded to Office 2003, but it did not help me. References to extension (e.g. .xls) are good in Windows (the Excel starts correctly) Every xls cause this problem (even the simliest xls file) What is the solution? Can anybod...

Print both sides
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel My printer has a duplex option but the print dialogue boxes in word and excel do not have a 'print both sides' option. By choosing 'Preview' the dialogue box does have a 'print both sides' option but it will only produce single copies. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix? ...