double picture files

How can I find double picture files in MS Office picture database ?

Importing MSN8 .MailDB e-mail files into Outlook 2003
Is there any way to import MSN .MailDB e-mail files into Outlook 2003??? ...

embed a multiple page file
I am trying to combine 2 word documents into a single doument to be saved as a pdf. The first is a cover letter type document (1 page) and the second would be 3 page document. When I embed the second document, it only appears to get the first page. I would think that it should be all three pages along but it's not. What am I doing wrong? Should I not be using the embed functionality I would use PrimoPDF to combine the two separate Word documents into a single .pdf file. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Du...

How do i set up a picture slideshow in publisher?
You don't Publisher is a desktop publishing piece of software...the ink is not gonna move :-) Are you sure you aren't looking for POWERPOINT rather than Publisher? -- Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac "Megan" <Megan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2CCA5C0D-CE4E-4348-8801-5697DA56827D@microsoft.com... > ...

pasting pictures
hi i have this code that copies a picture from one worksheet(sheet1) to another worksheet(main)in a cell and deletes any picture in that cell only Sub picrow1() Dim mypic As Picture Dim myAddr As String Set mypic = ActiveSheet.Pictures(Application.Caller) Select Case LCase(mypic.Name) Case Is = "picture 4": myAddr = "A7" Case Is = "picture 7": myAddr = "A7" Case Is = "picture 3": myAddr = "A7" Case Is = "picture 12": myAddr = "A7" Case Else Exit Sub End Select mypic.Copy With ThisWorkbook.Works...

excel file is locked #2
Hi, I have an excel file that is used by multiple users. The file resides on a share folder on a server that is published in DFS. All of a sudden when a user tries to open the file it says that the file is locked. I rebooted all the pcs that access this file including the server the file sits on. I still get the file is locked. any ideas? Thanks Hi Chris! 24 hours and no reply so I'll hazard a guess. Most often with standalone computers this erroneous lock is caused by crashing out of Excel leaving *.tmp files around that makes Excel think that the file is still open. So you might...

Shared Excel file
Hi, I Want to know, how fourth or more persons could have a permission t read write and modified excel file together. The excel file found on the server Thanks, Michae -- Michael ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Michaelt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1555 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27122 tools>share workbook>editing>allow changes "Michaelt" <Michaelt.1ehhi0@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Michaelt.1ehhi0@excelforum-nospam....

opening a .pst file
I recently had to reformat my hard drive. I had everything backed up but now can't open outlook.pst. I keep being told that I do not have permission to open this file ( I have reset my user name etc to what it was before). Is there any way of 'breaking into' this file - I desperately need the information contained in it. did u back it up to CD? If so, dont try and open it from the cd, copy it to your hard drive and remove the read only attribute from the file. you will the be able to open it Cheers, Tommy "Brendon Burns" <brendon.burns@talk21.com> wrote in m...

.CSV Files
My csv file is delimited by commas and text is delimited by ". My file considers carriage returns and next line characters enclosed in " as text. I am facing a problem when trying to open this file in excel. The excel doesn't care that next line character enclosed by " and thinks it is the end of a record. Is there a way to excel that anything inside " should be treated as text? Thanks in advance After playing around with this, it apears Excel uses a linefeed (0x0A) within quotes to denote a newline within text in the same cell. So a csv file like: "Thi...

unprotect a write protected file
I can not save a file to a cd because it tells me that it is a write protected file. I did not write protect the cd file and don't know how it got write protected I need to unwrite protect the file. How can I do this. Thanks Suzzyq suzzy First of all.......you should never save to or open from removable media directly. Just looking for file corruption. Save to HDD then copy to the CD. Same when opening. Copy to HDD then open. The read only bit....... All depends upon how the files get "burned" to the CD. With regular Windows burning, they will always be read-only. ...

copy doument names from a file into excel
I'm trying to copy 171 document names only into an excel spread sheet so that I can then talk about the status of each document I don't seem to be able to copy this information and then paste it into excel I've tried Ctrl shift ctrl C ctrl V and nothing happens I've tried the Copy function from the drop down menu but the paste option doesn't appear in excel Have you tried pasting them into a blank word document and then ctrl v ing the text from the word document into excel? that might work, other than that i'm not sure how. -- Jim "Lizndc&quo...

Delete Office Files
I'm trying to clean out my saved files from Office 2002. There are several files from Word and Excel that I cannot delete, move, rename or open. If I try to open the file I get an "access is denied" message. "The file may be read only or encrypted." If I try to delete the file I get a "cannot delete - access is denied" message. "The disk may be full, write-protected, or the file may be in use in another program." Most of these files were created by someone else and sent to me as attachments to email messages. How can I permanently...

Edit Outlook2002 nk2 (autocomplete) file
Hello, Anyone knows how to edit outlook2002 nk2 (autocomplete) file? Tkanks a lot! DC select the item with the arrow keys and press Del. is the only way to edit it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=microsoft.public.outlook.*&num=30 "DC" <dcc7...

Referencing a text file for data instead of importing
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but hopefully someone can help me out. My problem is, I am trying to figure out a way to reference data in a text file that has data with columns seperated by semicolons (;), and end of rows denoted by a space I think. Anyway, I have over a hundred of these text files, and in the past have just imported the data into a new spreadsheet in excel, but this is getting too big, and I am getting too many sheets, and I'm not sure, but I dont want to reach the limit. Is there a way to reference this data in the original text files from exce...

can't print pictures
Hello We have a PC with Windows XP and Office 2000 Professional. We have a newsletter that we have done on there using Publisher. The problem is when we try to print the whole thing it says there is an error. Printing without graphics, it prints all the text. A computer that is networked to this computer can print the file fine. The printer that won't print is Lexmark 1150. Any suggestions would be appreciated. This will be an issue with your printer driver or your network configuration. Go to the website of your printer manufacturer and download and install the latest vers...

double quotes
Hello, Because of limitations in my finance program, I'll periodically export the data to a text file, import the text file to Excel, where I manipulate the data as required. I then reverse the steps, saving the Excel file as text, then import the new text file back to my finance program. It all works Ok except for one thing - the amounts are stored in the program with a T in front, e.g., 100.00 would be T100.00. The problem is with larger amounts that involve a comma, such as 1,000.00 which would be T1,000.00. Excel insists on saving it with double quotes around it, "T1,000.00&q...

Problems with Excel files
I had a Excel file that was worked on using a Office XP machine, and know it is back on my Mac. But know everytime I save I keep on getting this message using Office 98 for Mac. "This file was created using a later version of Microsoft Excel. If you save this file using Microsoft excel 98, information created with features in the later version may be lost." I have tried the following. 1) Saving as a new file and renaming it 2) Saving as Excel 5.x, and then back to Excel 98 3) Deleting the Cell comments that I created in Excel XP, and redoing them in Excel 98 Thanks, J...

Double email
Keep getting duplicate email? No where to find out how to change that, nothing in options or custom. Nothing in your post to help anyone try to help you. Version of Outlook? Type of account? How many? Did this always happen? When did it start? What did you change just before it started happening? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Barbra <b.kostka@att.net> asked: | Keep getting duplicate email? No where to find out how to | change that, nothing in options or cu...

VBS writing to excel file
Im using a vbs script to write data to a excell file but keep getting the fillowing error.Unknown error Code 800A03EC. I know the script will work as it has workeb before when small amounts of data are added to a xls file. Are their any limitations to how much data can be added to a cell? Thanks carmen The error is in this section of code. Do While status = 1 row = row+1 for column = 2 to numcolumns excelcolumn=column - 1 ExcelSheet.Application.Cells(row, excelcolumn).Value = oResultSet.GetColumnValue(column) --This line has the error next status = oResultSet.MoveNext numr...

Creating a Line Chart with double Y Axis
Would be possible to create a Line Chart with double Y Axis on th Chart? The X axis is date and Y axis will be the value. Thannks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Select a series that you want on the secondary axis Choose Format>Selected Data Series On the Axis tab, select Secondary Click OK parker_yuan < wrote: > Would be possible to create a Line Chart with double Y Axis on the > Chart? The X axis is date and Y axis will be the value. Thannks. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Error - Visual Basic
When I open Excel, I get a standard error box with the heading "Microsoft Visual Basic", and the message "File not found". If I click OK, Excel Loads as normal, and when I have opened a file, my macros work correctly. The Help info supplied refers more to data files, and gives no clue. look here http://tinyurl.com/ex7w3 -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Brian E." <brian[hyphen]edwards[at]tiscali[dot]co[dot]uk> wrote in message news:D513A9E3-9C98-4B24-95D8-81C4006EC311@microsoft.com... > When I open Excel, I get a standard ...

Visio Hyperlinks
Hi - currently using Visio and would like to save the workflow as a template for others to 'save as' and execute - need to know if the hyperlinks will work within the template and also whether or the current hyperlinks require a 'right click' to execute???? Would like to execute using double click feature? Any advice would be GREAT!! Thanks..../d If you have a Hyperlink on a Shape, then change the formula in the EventDblClick cell in the spreadsheet to =HYPERLINK(Hyperlink.Row_1.Address) "Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E...

Excel 97 renames file 1 character only
Hi, I'm running Excel 97 SR-2 on XP. When I do a 'save as' Excel will only save the first character of the filename. I select 'save as', enter a filename, when I click Save the filename gets truncated to only the first character. It actually does this on a new workbook too. Select New, select Save, enter a name, click Save and the name gets truncated to the first character only. TIA, Monte Odd problem. Does it occur if you start Excel in Safe Mode? (From Start->Run enter "Excel.exe /s" (without quotes, there is a space before the slash)). -- Jim ...

Imort Excel File
I want to import 12000 rows of products with prices into rms. I have used the QSIimport utility in the past for fewer products. The problem I have is the description for the products has characters more than 28 which truncates the description. I would like for part of the description to be moved to extended description. Apologies if this is an excel question rather than RMS. I am just trying to import products with their entire description into RMS. Previously I had to manually move the description into extended description, but I can't spend 2 days doing that for 12000 products. A...

printing invoices to pdf files
I want to print invoices to pdf files using Access. The data will come from my SQL tables that are part of my business software. I want to make pdf files out of the invoices so I can email them to customers as they are requesting. What I want to do is print the invoices as usual in the business software and then have Access 'print' them to individual pdf files (by invoice number). I was thinking I could have a do while or something like that in code to do that. Can someone point me in the right direction? I can do the report layout and have made pdf files before using ConvertRepo...

Creating .asp or .aspx file in Exchange
Hi, I want to create a .asp file or .aspx file in the exchange folder. It is allowing me to create all other extentions except .asp / .aspx file. While creating the .asp/.aspx file it gives me error saying "The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden". Please help. Thanks in Advance. Vishwanath K. Karkera Which Exchange build? I assume 2000 or 2003 since in 5.5 the exchange folder is a physical folder (C:\exchsrvr\webdata) on the box. If so your trying to create files on the M drive - ie the database. I wouldn't do this... It isn't meant to be a file syste...