documents created with microsoft office publisher 2007 trial versi

recently i created a few documents with microsoft office publisher 2007
duriing a free trial period that recently expired. i can access the documents
but i can't do anything with them, is there anyway to open them with my 2003
version of microsoft office?
0
THOMAS1 (129)

If you have Publisher 2002 or 03 you can open the files. You may be able to
recover the text in Word.
Try a print screen if you really need the file.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"thomas" <thomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> recently i created a few documents with microsoft office publisher 2007
> duriing a free trial period that recently expired. i can access the documents
> but i can't do anything with them, is there anyway to open them with my 2003
> version of microsoft office?

0
mary-sauer (6480)
8/5/2008 10:20:02 AM

"thomas" wrote:

> recently i created a few documents with microsoft office publisher 2007
> duriing a free trial period that recently expired. i can access the documents
> but i can't do anything with them, is there anyway to open them with my 2003
> version of microsoft office?

Outlook 2007 auto archived messages are gone
Hi, If this going to wrong news group, please let me know where I should be posting. Anyway, here goes... I'm having very strange behaviour from some Outlook 2007 installations. When auto archive runs, it does so successfully - creates the archive.pst file (the first time it runs) and then moves the files to the new .pst. However, when I try and have a look at the archived messages, they're gone. Folder size is zero and no messages are moved into the file. The funny thing is that it faithfully recreates the folder structure from the original .pst for messages that meet the archi...

opening Publisher 2003 files in 2007
Previously to installing the update to the Beta I was able to open the files. Now I can't open them. Help. -- MC How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "MC" <MC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24D0839E-39A2-46E2-8BE5-20424BEEB284@microsoft.com... > Previously to installing the update to the Beta I was able ...

How to create an access database programatically in C#
I have created access databases in VB6, but now I am working in C#. I am trying to create a Microsoft Access Database programatically in C#, but can't figure out how to do it. Can anyone give me any pointers? You'll probably have more luck asking in a C# newsgroup. Most of us here work from within Access, not from outside it. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Brian Kitt" <BrianKitt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34A1AD65-1C1D-4000-83F1-17FD907027EB@microsoft.com... >I have created access d...

Powerpoint Viewer 2007
How can I get rid of the black, Esc to Exit screen in Viewer 2007. I need to run this from a kiosk, and don't want people to have to hit Esc. It works fine within PPT, as I have clicked to turn the black screen off. I would think Viewer would use the settings within the slideshow. Fran Turning off the black screen only works on your PC, it won't follow the presentation even in the full program. In Kiosk mode you shouldn't ever see the black screen AFAIK so it may work fine anyway. -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www....

hello! Want to buy software Retail or OEM, Microsoft, Adobe, Macromedia, Corel Symantec
WE BUY SOFTWARE EMAIL: theebayshark@aol.com <mailto:theebayshark@aol.com> WITH ANY SOFTWARE OFFERS. Sellussoftware.com WTB: WINDOWS XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES Email: theebayshark@aol.com <mailto:theebayshark@aol.com> with what you have. WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES Email: theebayshark@aol.com <mailto:theebayshark@aol.com> with what you have. WE...

Access 2007 UI QAT
I'm trying to control the order (left to right) of the buttons on my QAT. Interestingly, they do not appear in the order of the XML commands. Any Suggestions? Thanks, Fred Here's my code in USysRibbons: <mso:customUI xmlns:mso="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2006/01/customui"> <mso:ribbon startFromScratch="true" > <mso:qat> <mso:sharedControls> <mso:control idQ="mso:FilePrintPreview" visible="true"/> <mso:control idQ="mso:PrintPreviewClose" visible="true"/> ...

redirect my documents
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C60228.32B5F210 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, How can I change the folder when my user want to insert an attachment?? = I would like to use an especific folder.. can I to do this?? thks, Jane ------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C60228.32B5F210 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> &l...

Why does CSocket->Create() hang forever?
The problem: A class derived from CSocket is instantiated. The class's "Create()" function is called. The "Create()" function never returns -- hanging MyApp. This only occurs on a small percentage of the PC's on which MyApp is installed. I know the problem occurs on XP PC's, I don't know if occurs on other kinds of PC's. It has occurred on two or more laptops, as well as at least one desktop. The Visual Studio solution is in Visual Studio .NET 2003. The problem also occurred in the Visual Studio 6 version of MyApp. The solution code is unman...

Microsoft Money Plus Investing Center
Does anyone out there have Microsoft Money Plus Premium? I am trying that version and I wonder if anyone can duplicate what I am experiencing: I click on the Investing tab Click on anything in blue horizontal bar below tab - Markets, Stocks, ETFs, etc. My browser (Firefox) opens with a page from MSN Money -But- If I click the same selections using the left navigation bar, the same MSN Money pages open within Microsoft Money Plus and not in a separate browser (a better user experience). Shelley ----------- Shelley Elmblad About Financial Software financialsoft.about.com Personal Budgetin...

Selective Out of Office for users
Hello Everyone, We have a situation where we have certain users that require out of office replies to be sent to the internet; however the majority of the employees in the company do not want/need this feature. Is there a way to only allow certain users this feature? I know that auto reply to the Internet with outlook rules is a possibility but not really a desired solution for IT or the user. I know I can do this for selective domains but the users that need this function needs it to reply to any domain. Thanks for any assistance. Jason LaFrance I don't believe there's a...

Retrieve document that was closed as Document 1?
I had a three page Word document still titled as Document 1 that I accidently closed before remembering I wanted to keep the first page. I had not saved the document before closing so if I select a Word document again I will get Document 1 but it will be blank. Is there any way I can retrieve this document? Frank C. If you didn't save it there's nothing to recover. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web s...

Open documents in new window
I recently uninstalled an add-in (Office Tab), and since then all instances of Word 2007 (on XP SP3) open in the same window, rather than in new windows, which is my preference. I'm pretty sure I remember having to change it to the "open in new window" for the default setting a couple of years ago when I first started using 2007, but can't seem to find out how that is done. Any help would be greatly appreciated. David uncheck the Windows in Taskbar in the View dialog under office menu under the Microsoft Office Button. Hope this helps DeanH &quo...

Why do I get a blank page when trying to print Avery Document 516.
I have the labels ready to go. Using Microsoft Word. When I try to print the labels, I get a blank page. I tried two printers, HP and Brother. Same thing with both. Any suggestions? Check the font formatting. Make sure that it is not hidden. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "bburkesj" <bburkesj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B881C096-C3F6-475B-B00A-F75C2DED0D73@microsoft.c...

Money 2007 and MSN Money
I just upgraded from ms money 2004 deluxe to 2007 deluxe and am having a heck of a time trying to sync my 2007 file to MSN money portfolio. I sign in to ms money 2007 using a hotmail address but CANNOT find anywhere how to sync the 2007 file to MSN portfolio manager. I'm only interested in sync'ing brokerage accounts. Thanks in advance for suggestions/help. Fitz In microsoft.public.money, ---Fitz--- wrote: >I just upgraded from ms money 2004 deluxe to 2007 deluxe and am having a >heck of a time trying to sync my 2007 file to MSN money portfolio. I sign >in to m...

Start up Exchange 2007
We are planning to create a new Exchange 2007 Server some information would like to know: 1. Exchange 2007 is 64 bit, it should install in Windows Server 2003 R2 X64 Standard or any X64 version 2003 Server? 2. If the other server is x64 could it join the AD as Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition? 3. If the AD Server is Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition is fine for Exchange 2007 install? Thanks Responses inline. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "KL" <KL@dis...

Can't publish reports to MS CRM 3.0
I've created a custom quote report using VS 2003. I'm running MS CRM 3.0 with SQL 2000. The report runs fine in VS 2003 and I can publish through VS using deploy solution. The report actually does publish to the all reports category and I can run it just fine. However, I need this report to be specifically associated with the Quotes and available from within the Quote form. If I publish the report using the method that I just described, I cannot edit the report categorization through the GUI for the following: - Category - Related Record Types - Display In When I go the Mo...

microsoft outlook #26
We have an exchange server and all users uses microsoft outlook to check their e-mail. There are different profiles on this specific computer for different users to check their email however, whenever a user finish checking their e-mail and closes outlook (97), another users opens microsoft outlook, it opens the last user that was using it automatically. How can I fix that? The setting that I have right now is that it will prompt the users asking which profile to use and they would need to enter in their username and password. It sounds like MAPI is not closing completely. After ...

Changing the Zoom to open a document in 100%
When I open a particular document on my computer it automatically shows it at 100% Zoom. However, my boss has a problem showing the document on his computer at less than 100%. He would like to change it so that he does not have to adjust it at 100% every time he opens the document. Can you tell me how this could be done? Do you really want the zoom changed to 100% or do you want it so that he can see the same columns as you see? If you want to set the zoom to 100%, you can do something like this in your auto_open (or workbook_open) code: Option Explicit Sub auto_open() Dim wks ...

Microsoft Documentation
Hi, I came across this http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=64966E88-1377-4D1A-BE86-AB77014495F4&displaylang=en#top page which is the Technical Overview of DirectAccess. Is their like a central link that one can go to and find other technical overviews of other products which maybe of interest? Thanks "biren" <biren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75543666-0178-4559-9D60-01E16B1E3428@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I came across this > > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=64966...

Create top level folder in Outlook 2002?
I'm trying to configure Outlook 2002 to service all the email accounts that I use and I'm having a problem. Two of my accounts are HTTP protocol, and they appear in my Folder List as top level folders. Another of my accounts is POP3, and it appears under my Personal Folders. I'd like to create a top level folder for it. Can anyone offer some words of wisdom? pop is delivered to your default message store - http and imp accounts have separate folders because they are copies of your server-based message store. You could use rules to move the messages to a new message store, ...

Saving an Excel document after moving additional worksheets to it
I have a 'master' spreadsheet that I would like to add additional tabs to. I'm not having any problems moving the worksheets into the document but when I try to save the file its not happening. I have tried renaming the file, saving to a pen drive but nothing seems to be working. I seem to be able to save the first worksheet but then reopening and saving additional worksheets without success. Would anyone have any idea why I am unable to save the file.....thanks ...

open the document instead of the inquiry window
When adding a PO to a service call, we click the PO number and it opens the PO inquiry screen. We need it to open the actual PO/document screen so the addresses can be modified as needed, etc. Is there a setting somewhere in GP to allow this? ...

Allow sales process to start from create on wait conditions/object
Need ability wi/o having to create subprocess to start a sales process workflow waiting for a wait time/ or wait object condition in order to kickoff. This comes in play if you add an opportunity type picklist to the opporutnity which upon selection will automatically kick off the appropriate sales process. Cumbersome and cluegy doing w/ subprocesses etc..... ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the...

Where is documentation of VBA Chart properties and methods?
Where can I find documentation listing all of the Excel VBA Chart properties and methods? An internet site, or a good book maybe? Thanks. Never mind. I realized that the Excel VBA help file was not installed. Sorry about the dumb questions. "Hmmm..." <blahbla@blahl.com> wrote in message news:1wDRa.106421$Io.9109532@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net... > Where can I find documentation listing all of the Excel VBA Chart properties > and methods? An internet site, or a good book maybe? Thanks. > > ...

Create a report from different files
I need to create a report from several files with different names but from the same cells in each file and paste them into a new file with the information in specific locations and then calculate for totals etc... How do I direct Excel to get the information? There may be a changing umber of files but they will always be in the same folder. Tom Tom, What version of Excel do you work with? "Tom Velnosky" wrote: > I need to create a report from several files with different names but from > the same cells in each file and paste them into a new file with the > informa...