Document Imaging Writer and Publisher--incorrect number of pages? #2

When I scanned a document from Publisher using Microsoft Document Imagining
Writer, it scanned 4 pages into 2 and lost some content. Don't know why this
happened or how to fix it. Please advise. Thanks
0
JHL (6)

opening Publisher 2003 files in 2007
Previously to installing the update to the Beta I was able to open the files. Now I can't open them. Help. -- MC How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "MC" <MC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24D0839E-39A2-46E2-8BE5-20424BEEB284@microsoft.com... > Previously to installing the update to the Beta I was able ...

Rotate page buttons grayed out
I've dragged a landscape pdf into onenote and need to rotate it, but the rotate buttons are grayed out. Any ideas? Curt wrote: > I've dragged a landscape pdf into onenote and need to rotate it, but > the rotate buttons are grayed out. The rotate tool only works for drawings. For images the "Image Rotator Powertoy"[1] will do the job. When importing PDFs and other things the "Printout Manager" Powertoy[2] will be of help too. HTH Rainald [1] http://blogs.msdn.com/johnguin/archive/2007/12/14/image-rotator-powertoy-for-onenote-2007.aspx [2...

redirect my documents
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C60228.32B5F210 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, How can I change the folder when my user want to insert an attachment?? = I would like to use an especific folder.. can I to do this?? thks, Jane ------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C60228.32B5F210 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> &l...

Retrieve document that was closed as Document 1?
I had a three page Word document still titled as Document 1 that I accidently closed before remembering I wanted to keep the first page. I had not saved the document before closing so if I select a Word document again I will get Document 1 but it will be blank. Is there any way I can retrieve this document? Frank C. If you didn't save it there's nothing to recover. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web s...

backing up data to cd writer
I use to be able to back up my quickbooks data to my cd directly now with XP Pro a cdwriting software intercepts the data nad than saysa you have file waiting to be written and so on How can I get rid of that bullshit and just back up to my cd direct any body know Please help respectfully beav ...

Open documents in new window
I recently uninstalled an add-in (Office Tab), and since then all instances of Word 2007 (on XP SP3) open in the same window, rather than in new windows, which is my preference. I'm pretty sure I remember having to change it to the "open in new window" for the default setting a couple of years ago when I first started using 2007, but can't seem to find out how that is done. Any help would be greatly appreciated. David uncheck the Windows in Taskbar in the View dialog under office menu under the Microsoft Office Button. Hope this helps DeanH &quo...

Why do I get a blank page when trying to print Avery Document 516.
I have the labels ready to go. Using Microsoft Word. When I try to print the labels, I get a blank page. I tried two printers, HP and Brother. Same thing with both. Any suggestions? Check the font formatting. Make sure that it is not hidden. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "bburkesj" <bburkesj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B881C096-C3F6-475B-B00A-F75C2DED0D73@microsoft.c...

Bug of float/double number operation in mfc 9.0 ???
Hi, I am using visual studio 2008. I have statement as follows: double a = 17745.0; double b = 18200.0; double c = 14560.0; double d = 18200.0; double x = (a*b) - (c*d); x should be = 57967000, but its result = 57967008 Anybody know why this problem occurs? Thanks in advance! No. I just ran the calculations in my Floating Point Explorer and the value I get is 57967000. What you neglected to show here was the means you used to ascertain this result, so there is insufficent information to replicate this. joe On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 18:58:28 -0700, Saitama <Saitama@discussions.mi...

Can't publish reports to MS CRM 3.0
I've created a custom quote report using VS 2003. I'm running MS CRM 3.0 with SQL 2000. The report runs fine in VS 2003 and I can publish through VS using deploy solution. The report actually does publish to the all reports category and I can run it just fine. However, I need this report to be specifically associated with the Quotes and available from within the Quote form. If I publish the report using the method that I just described, I cannot edit the report categorization through the GUI for the following: - Category - Related Record Types - Display In When I go the Mo...

2 (Unrelated) Questions
Hi All, Q1) The journal Viewer seems to be not showing the full image of the printed transaction on only 1 of my installations. What setting could be wrong? This applies no matter what magnification I set it to and I have just discovered if an image is split into 2 parts then CTRL+right arrow shows the 2nd part of the image. Q2) What really does the figure "Commiited" under items >Inventory mean? When I do a Layby (In Australian lingo) does the item become committed? ....And then when the layby is finalized (turned into a sale) the inventory quantity has committed subtrac...

data access pages SLOW to load
I have some Data Access pages made in Access 2000 located on a shared drive. How is it possible to speed up the databinding? Is it in any way possible to keep the connection to the database open when moving from page to page, or when reloading a page? -- justme0010 ...

License key error after upgrading to 1.2
I have just upgraded CRM from 1.0 to 1.2. When I launch the application I get the following error: "The selected user or user trying to log on has not been assigned a security role or license, and does not have sufficient privileges for this action. For more information, contact your system administrator." When I try to add users in Deployment Manager I get the following error: "The user has not been granted any license or the user has not been assigned any roles. 80042f09" Any ideas ? Did you get the new keys for 1.2 from CustomerSource? The URL is in the re...

Print a selction in publisher 2003
Hi, Im wondering if it is possible to print "selection" like you can in Microsoft Word or in interent explorer when you go to File> Print (you sometimes are allowed to print selection.) -- Outlook 2003 (SP2) Windows XP (SP2) No, but you can copy a selection, paste it to a new instance of Publisher and then print. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Simon" <Simon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F54E1DB-C78A-4BAE-B589-98DC8BDA4D69@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Im...

Licencing the new image
Hi there, i just compiled my new Release OS image and i'm going to licence it. But when i click on 'Tools' > 'Platform Builder for CE 6.0' > 'License Run-Time Image' no application is launched ! Any idea? -- SteM What OS are you using? I think it sounds like 64 bit compatibility issues. Not sure though. Shai On May 4, 11:26=A0am, "SteM" <x...@yyy.zzz> wrote: > Hi there, > i just compiled my new Release OS image and i'm going to licence it. > But when i click on 'Tools' > 'Platform Builder for...

Positioning Page Numbers
We are trying to print page numbers in the upper right hand corner of the page. The Excel charts will be included as part of a Word report so we want the page setups to look the same. In Excel we cannot find a way to move the page numbers even with the margin of the page as they are in Word. I can do this with numbers on the left hand side of the page by inserting spaces before the number in the set up box, but I cannot find a way to move the page numbers in from the right hand side. Any ideas? seems so simple, but...... Kathy the only way I can think of that gets close is as...

Saving an Excel document after moving additional worksheets to it
I have a 'master' spreadsheet that I would like to add additional tabs to. I'm not having any problems moving the worksheets into the document but when I try to save the file its not happening. I have tried renaming the file, saving to a pen drive but nothing seems to be working. I seem to be able to save the first worksheet but then reopening and saving additional worksheets without success. Would anyone have any idea why I am unable to save the file.....thanks ...

open the document instead of the inquiry window
When adding a PO to a service call, we click the PO number and it opens the PO inquiry screen. We need it to open the actual PO/document screen so the addresses can be modified as needed, etc. Is there a setting somewhere in GP to allow this? ...

Changing the Zoom to open a document in 100%
When I open a particular document on my computer it automatically shows it at 100% Zoom. However, my boss has a problem showing the document on his computer at less than 100%. He would like to change it so that he does not have to adjust it at 100% every time he opens the document. Can you tell me how this could be done? Do you really want the zoom changed to 100% or do you want it so that he can see the same columns as you see? If you want to set the zoom to 100%, you can do something like this in your auto_open (or workbook_open) code: Option Explicit Sub auto_open() Dim wks ...

Microsoft Documentation
Hi, I came across this http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=64966E88-1377-4D1A-BE86-AB77014495F4&displaylang=en#top page which is the Technical Overview of DirectAccess. Is their like a central link that one can go to and find other technical overviews of other products which maybe of interest? Thanks "biren" <biren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75543666-0178-4559-9D60-01E16B1E3428@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I came across this > > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=64966...

Where is documentation of VBA Chart properties and methods?
Where can I find documentation listing all of the Excel VBA Chart properties and methods? An internet site, or a good book maybe? Thanks. Never mind. I realized that the Excel VBA help file was not installed. Sorry about the dumb questions. "Hmmm..." <blahbla@blahl.com> wrote in message news:1wDRa.106421$Io.9109532@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net... > Where can I find documentation listing all of the Excel VBA Chart properties > and methods? An internet site, or a good book maybe? Thanks. > > ...

Saving web pages as php...
I have currently got an upgrade from office 2000 to XP due to getting new computer. On 2000 I used to save a range of cells as webpages an change the file name so it ends in php and not htm. Now Excel XP i being an ass and automatically deleting the php bit and replacing i with htm - is there anyway I can save the file as .php -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Move pages from document to document?

My documents
Hello all, Vaguely I remember the is a global (windows) variable which points to the 'My Documents' path. Because users may change the default path C:\My Documents, I can not use that path to save a file from Access. Can someone help me out. Thx, Ludovic Open a command prompt, and type: set Use Environ() in your code. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Vsn" <vsn at hotmail> wrote in message news:eqcTzkZ1HHA.5992@TK2M...

How to dsiplay Word Document inside a control in WinForms Applicat
Can I display word document in Windows Form Panel Control or any other control ? Here objective is not display word document as seperate application but show the word document inside the windows Form. Thanks, --Israr Hi, I think we can do this using OLE control(VB). Thanks, Senthil. S -- senthilkumarabi ...

Move a document from an offline printer queue to an online queue?
Running under Vista Home Premium SP2. I have three printers installed: One online that I want to use, one offline that I use only occasionally, and one at my dad's house that I use when I use my PC on his network. The online printer is the default, of course. I'm not sure how I did it, but I have a few documents that went to the wrong printer queues. Assume for the sake of argument that I can't reprint those documents. Is there a way I can transfer them from the wrong queues to the online printer? I'm smart enough not to consciously select a different prin...