divide a page into quadrants

How do I divide a page in Word or Publishing into quadrants, so I can type
the same invitation four times on one sheet of paper?
2
lemcneely (2)

You don't have to go thru all of that.

File - Page Setup - set it for Postcard.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"lemcneely" <lemcneely@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I divide a page in Word or Publishing into quadrants, so I can type
> the same invitation four times on one sheet of paper?

0
jl_paules (2767)
7/15/2006 5:41:57 PM
Do you want the invitation be unfolded or folded?

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"lemcneely" <lemcneely@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I divide a page in Word or Publishing into quadrants, so I can type
> the same invitation four times on one sheet of paper?

0
Don

Automatic divided by 100000
Hi all, On a new worksheet, when I type in a number in the cell, right after I hit "Enter", it automatic divide the number by 100,000, why this happened? Please help. Thanks. Gian Tools>options>edit and uncheck fixed decimal places Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Gian" wrote: > Hi all, > > On a new worksheet, when I type in a number in the cell, right after I hit > "Enter", it automatic divide the number by 100,000, why this happened? > Please help. > > Thanks. > > Gian Thanks. "Peo Sjoblom" wrote: > Tools>...

How do I print odd numbered pages
I want to print double sided. The even numbers on one side and the odds on the other. Is there a way to do this in Excel Maryjanet, check your printer settings there may be an option there to do it, if not here is a macro from Gord Dibben that will do it Sub PrintDoubleSided() 'Will print odd or even pages 'By Gord Dibben Dim Totalpages As Long Dim pg As Long Dim oddoreven As Integer On Error GoTo enditt Totalpages = ExecuteExcel4Macro("Get.Document(50)") oddoreven = InputBox("Enter 1 for Odd, 2 for Even") For pg = oddoreven To Totalpages Step 2 ActiveWindow.S...

Referencing and page breaks
Hi, I have a big document where I am cross-referencing several tables, figures,etc. For reasons I cannot understand Word sometimes add a page break after a corss-reference filed. Is there anyway to prevent this? Also, I sometimes need to cross-reference several objects at once, e.g. Tables 1 to 4. Word only allows the cross reference to be lable and number ("Table 1"), but only the number is not an option, as I would like. Can this be done. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks, -- Susana 1. Make sure you haven't gotten a page break inside the...

How do you keep an e-mail form from going off the page to the righ
I created a template in MS Word 2003 containing fill in fields and saved it as a document. Now I want to copy the form and paste it into a new e-mail message (Outlook 2003) so all the recipient has to do is click reply and fill in the form to send it back to me. The problem is, if the recipient uses too many words the answer appears to drop down and keep going multiple times (that is what I want) but eventually when they stop typing, the answer jumps back to one line and extends off the page to the right. I cannot seem to figure out how to stop that. Any suggestions? Thanks....

Help! Struggling with Page Breaks...
I'm trying to control page breaks with a macro. I can insert breaks OK, but how do I get rid of the ones that had been inserted automatically? I tried playing with <hpagebreak.type> but don't really know how to use it. I'd like to loop through and check each row to see if it is an automatic break, and delete it if so. Many thanks../RN I don't think you can delete automatic pagebreaks. The answer is to put manual pagebreaks in such a way that the page will fit on to the paper, when there is no need for automatic breaks so they are not produced -- Message posted...

How to repeat the coloum in a page
Hi, I am using Access 2003, I have report for Labels (Label dimension 3x2inches). The Labels appears only one side (Coolum) of the page and balance area in the page is blank. How can I use the balance area in the page so that the Labels appear in First Coloum then next coloum, then next coloum in a page and once full page is filled then it should go to next page. Thanks in advance. Biju Kuwait Biju George wrote: > Hi, > > I am using Access 2003, I have report for Labels (Label dimension > 3x2inches). The Labels appears only one side (Coolum) of the page and > balance area ...

IE8 Page numbering
I am using IE8 with XP Home Sp3. When printing out pages off the web, at the bottom of the page, I notice a &u& . How do you tell IE8 to print the page # instead of &u&. Thanks IE File | Page Setup | ... Charles Eaves wrote: > I am using IE8 with XP Home Sp3. > When printing out pages off the web, at the bottom of the page, I notice a > &u& . > How do you tell IE8 to print the page # instead of &u&. ...

Can only print ~3 pages from Excel to Adobe pdf
I've got a 30+ page Excel workbook, with 23 sheets that I want to print to a pdf. I select all those 23 sheets, then do File / Print / <select Adobe PDF> / OK. It almost immediately comes up with the "Save PDF File As" dialog. If I click save, it only saves three pages. If I keep clicking save (or cancel) it staggers through it, wiping out the previous pdf and re-creating it with only two or three pages at a time. This happens whether or not I've clicked Printer / Properties and de-selected "View Adobe PDF results" and/or "Prompt for Adobe PDF ...

Print page footer only if details section on same page.
Hi, my current report layout is as follows: PageHeader (blank) AddresseHeader ProductHeader Detail PageFooter(Information) I have about 100 [addressee] records and I want it to print as follows: (AddressHeader section) "Hi [Addresse] "Thanks for your order of [product1 & product2 & product3 etc...] . Below is a list of components for the listed products:" [product1] "details details details" [product2] "details details details" (PageFooter) Thanks again for your order (now on to the next Addressee record) --- Everything works fine, but I do...

Pivot
Hi, I have a pivot with Sales information. The data has multiple columns by various product category. I have added a count column next to each product column representing the dollar amount. Is there a way in Pivot to get a calculated field of Total amount / Count for each product to arrive at Average value per deal. Excel does not allow me to use Calculated Item to get the average number. Any suggestion is welcome. Regards Sandip. If you are unable to create the formula in the pivot table, have yo considered placing it in a row next to the table? Just a thought... -- SHMUNC ---------...

Home page
Hi Is there any way to create a second home page? I'm using Money 2000 Standard on an XP machine. In WIN2k I did it but have no idea how. Thanks for any and all ideas John H ...

Dividing text
I know about the text-to-columns function, but if I have a sentence of text with each word separated by a space, it'll split across as many columns as there are words in the source cell. If I want to split on a specific 3 character sequence (namely " - "), is there any way I can do so by using the various text functions to determine where in the sentence that exact sequence occurs, and splitting only at that point? -- Paul Hyett, Cheltenham (change 'invalid83261' to 'blueyonder' to email me) Hi Paul As you may have discovered, the 'TextToC...

export current page to excel
Hi everybody, I have a report with many pages. This report is based on a query and this query is based on 2 tables (one-to-many). When I goto page 5, I want to export only page 5 to excel but I can't. I know to print current page (page 5) using docmd.printout but can't expot it to excel. I need your help, thanks in advance ! Hungtano -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

"Error on Page" appears in the status bar when openning CRM4 entit
We recently upgraded from CRM3 to CRM4... The upgrade went nice and smooth. However, we have a frustrating behavior when openining any sales entity in CRM this includes: Leads, Opportunities, Quotes, Orders, Invoices, Accounts, and Contacts. When opening any of these entities a message is displayed at the left-hand side corner of the screen status bar: "Error on Page"... modifying/or adding screen data goes allright. Now, when clicking the save button the famous Microsoft message appears: "Microsoft has encountered.... bla bla bla"... When you click the "Send R...

sending web pages
My Outlook (2003)does not allow me to send a webpage or the link to a page as it says it is because it may have a potential virus. How do I resolve this? Thank you Copy/paste the link instead. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: David Davidson <ddavidson@adelphia.net> asked: | My Outlook (2003)does not allow me to send a webpage or | the link to a page as it says it is because it may have a | potential virus. How do I resolve this? Thank you ...

Insert page automatically
In Publisher 2003, how can I format my publication to automatically insert a new page when I reach the end of the previous page? -- GMom Publisher, unlike Word, doesn't automatically insert a new page. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "GMom" <GMom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1A5F3A13-548A-43DD-AF26-FF935B2DBE5D@microsoft.com... > In Publisher 2003, how can I format my publication to automatically insert a > new page when I reach the end of the previous page? > -- >...

Gift Certificate protrait setting? 3 to page
In publisher you can create gift certificates which is great but I need to create them in a protrait setting - 3 to page. How do I do that. I is just giving me the option to create horizontal What version of Publisher? I can not find a gift certificate template that prints landscape. In 2003 if you select multiple there are 3 per page. In 2000 if you select Print Tiling in the task pane, it will print 3 per page. When you are ready to print, click page options. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Pulling My Hair O...

page x of y
This was easy before I upgraded to Word 2007! Now I cannot find this option. The demo says it is in the number design group but it is not there! How do I get this option? I need this help very quickly and will appreciate any one who can clue me in to what must be easy, but ... I can't find it. Thanks. -- nhb -- nc In the page number gallery, there should be an entry called Bold Numbers (Header and Footer Tools Design tab | Page Number | Current Position, Page X of Y category). However, if you can't find it, you can insert the NUMPAGES field (the "Y" p...

Button linking to next page
Hi there I am creating a kids questionaire and I am looking for a bit of information please. Is it possible to have it so there is only one or two questions on a page and then there be a button that links to another form/page with the next questions and still cave them all to the same table? If so, how do I instruct the button to do this? in a subform: You can turn off the scroll bars and make a very long form,(several screens tall) and then make buttons that use a: doCmd.gotocontrol "page2Question1" to "scroll" to the next page that will look like multiple pages to ...

Import Pages from Other Publisher Document
Publisher 2003 ============ Is it possible to import pages from another Publisher file into a current Publisher document or do I have to use good ole fashion copy and paste? Thanks. Easiest way is copy/paste. If you simply want text, create a text box, right-click the box, click change text, text file, browse to the Publisher file. Pictures will not come over doing this method. If you want to tack on an entire file, I have a convoluted way to do it on my web page. http://msauer.mvps.org/combining_publisher_documents.htm -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "JeffreyBee" <...

How to divide
Hi, I have a 40 page Word document in Turkish Language and another 40 page word document in English(translation Turkish document). I want to put them in Publisher as book fold style. But I donot know how to adjust the width of each column. Does anyone has any template or does anyone can tell me how to adjust the book fold page width? I thank you in advance. Best Regards, Niyazi In page setup, select booklet. Publisher will ask about 4 pages, click yes. Create a text box on page one, right-click the text box, click format text box, text box tab, click the columns button, input 2. Cop...

Divide into groups.
I have a list of 25 to 50 people and would like to divide them into 13 groups. How would I do this? Just to clarify. The names or in A1 – A52 and I would like to sort them in A1 – 52. If there are only 26 names then they would be in groups of 2 down A1 – A52. Thanks! Jeff "Jeff" wrote: > I have a list of 25 to 50 people and would like to divide them into 13 > groups. How would I do this? I assume you are looking to randomly assign the people to the groups. Is there any other restictions? Do you want to evenly divide these people among the groups so 25 pe...

can a property page know its index in a property sheet
I would like to have a property sheet that contains 2 pages. Each page will be constructed from the same dialog. In other words, the data entry method in each property page is the same but the type of data entered is different. Each property page should know what data it is to process. This could easily be done if the property page know what it's index was in the property sheet or had another way of identifying itself. More specifically, the dialog that displaying the data should be able to query which property page is currently displayed. Does anyone know how this is done? Many than...

Viewing Page numbers
On my worksheet screen view, there is a large gray "Page 1" showing, but does not print, or show in print preview. How do I turn this off? I don't need to see it. view>normal -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Janet" <Janet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:600D5532-86E4-4531-93F3-2CAC8A3C7646@microsoft.com... > On my worksheet screen view, there is a large gray "Page 1" showing, but does > not print, or show in print preview. How do I turn this off? I don't need > to see it. View > Normal HT...

Page numbering #16
I want to use Roman numerals for numbering the pages of the first section of my publication. Can I do it with Publisher 2003? Go to the first page. From the Insert menu click Section and choose the number format you want. -- Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash. ...