Disable Activate Product - Publisher 2003

Hi,
I need to be able to disable the Activate Product option on the Help menu.
I have been able to do it with all of other office 2003 apps.  I have tried
using
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Publisher\DisabledcmdBarItemsList]
TCID1 = 5933 but it just won't work.
Any suggestions?
Thank you,
Scott
0
scott7693 (517)

Disable BU
A really quick one for you. If I disable a BU in MSCRM, does the corresponding OU in Active Directory become disabled? I think the answer probably 'No' as I actually cannot find a way to disable the OU manually and therefore cannot check, but if anyone has a definitive answer I would be grateful. Regards Peter John - thanks for your help. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >No, disabling BU in CRM will not disable corresponding OU in the AD, just like dissabling CRM user in CRM will not siable the corrsponding user in AD. > >"Pete" wrote: > &...

Print Preview "Prev Page" but is always disabled
Hello, I have created an MFC application and have added Printing and Print Preview capability. The only problem i have is that the Prev Page button on the Print Preview toolbar is always disabled. The "Two Pages" button and "Next Page" are enabled and work correctly. I am setting the CPrintInfo::SetMaxPage() and CPrintInfo::SetMinPage() and CPrintInfo::m_nCurPage values in OnPreparePrinting() but this doesnt seem to make a difference. Is their anything else that i can try which will enable this button? Thanks Andy ...

how can disable service with bat file
Hi, Please tell me, how can i disable service with bat file. What service? "Vijay" wrote: > Hi, > > Please tell me, how can i disable service with bat file. > Please tell me, how can i disable service with bat file. That's funny ... weren't we just talking about Permissions? :-) Anyway, the command to control a Windows Service (enable, start, stop, disable, etc) is SC.EXE. Run SC /? at a command prompt to see the syntax. Put the necessary SC command in a batch file, and you are all set. Hope it helps, Andrew -- amclar at ...

excel 2000 vs 2003: drop-down box locking issues
Hi, I've been using drop down list boxes in an excel 2003 worksheet. In 2003, I am able to lock the cell with the drop down box and protect the worksheet, which then prevents anyone from selecting a new value from the drop down boxes and changing the contents of that cell. However, when I try the same procedure in excel 2000, the drop down box never locks (though it's property says it's locked), and can still allow new selections from the box. Does anyone know of a workaround for this, or is this just a flaw in 2000? Thanks! In Excel 2000 and earlier versions, you can...

disable macro warning
I added macro which I then deleted. Every time I enter system it asks me if I want to disable or enable macros - how do I turn off this warning screen upon entering system when I have no macros in the worksheet? You need to remove the module that contained the macro. Press ALT+F11, go to View > Project Explorer (if needed), right-click on the module(s), and remove it. Save. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I added macro which I then deleted. Every time I enter >system it asks me if I want to disable or enable macros - >how do I turn off this warnin...

Disable sending Email
In Exchange 5.5 in an NT Domain, is there a way to disable an user from sending email? He should be able to open and read his email but not be able to send out email untill permitted. Thanks On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:01:03 -0800, "SI" <SI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Exchange 5.5 in an NT Domain, is there a way to disable an user from >sending email? He should be able to open and read his email but not be able >to send out email untill permitted. > >Thanks You can do this on Internet mail by setting the Delivery Restriction on the IMS to deny mail...

Custom Entitiy in a Service Activity Form
Good day, I was wondering if it is possible to have a referential relationship between a custom entity and a service activity. Is it posible to have this custom entity as a lookup field in the service activity form on the first tab. Thanking you in advance. Lebo MS CRM Representative Hi Lebo, you cannot add new relationships for activities entities. However, if you select checkbox Activities under Associated Entities section when defining a new entity then the new entity will be one of the valid choices in Regarding field on the service activity form. Hope it helps -- George Doubin...

Exchange Active Sync and Read Receipts
How does Windows Mobile/Exchange Active Sync handle read receipts? In news:699A4EA3-0975-422B-97C7-AA2E3D8EEC88@microsoft.com, Richard <Richard@no-spam.com> typed: > How does Windows Mobile/Exchange Active Sync handle read receipts? Read receipts are an Outlook thing, really - but I suspect it fires them when you read a a message on your handheld, since Outlook will then mark that message as read. Why not try it and find out? ...

Recovery mode on Outlook 2003
I am working on a problem with outlook 2003, we have exchange 5.5 and a client on 2003. We removed and readded his profile on the server, now when he opens outlook while connectect to our vpn solution he gets a pop up saying Outlook is in recovery mode with options to either work offline, connect to exchange server. Any suggestions why this is happening. He is also having problems with his offline folder, he is getting send receive errors, I have tried deleting the offline folder with no success. Thank you, Doug ...

My Activities View
KB article gives some options on filtering owned activities only. My question is why don't we query (advanced find) without using the activities party join. Just having the activity owner seems to suffice. Am I missing something important ...

Rado True Active Black Ceramic Day Mens Watch R27677162
Rado True Active Black Ceramic Day Mens Watch R27677162 Discount Watches Site : http://www.hotwatch.org/ Rado True Active Black Ceramic Day Mens Watch R27677162 Link : http://rado.hotwatch.org/rado-true-black-ceramic-watch-R27677162.html Rado True Active Black Ceramic Day Mens Watch R27677162 Information : Brand : Rado Watches ( http://rado.hotwatch.org/ ) Gender : Mens Code : rado-true-black-ceramic-watch-R27677162 Item Variations : Movement : Quartz Bezel : Fixed Case Material : Black Ceramic Case Diameter : 40 mm Dial Color : B...

Disable Cached Mode
Hi all! Is there any way to disable Cached Mode (CM) on Exchange 2003? Sure, I can do it with GPO, but some computers can be out of scope of this GPO and then they will be able to turn on the CM in their Offce 2003. But CM is critical security risk and I have to disable it. At http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP010000781033.aspx?Product=out2003 I can read: "Exchange server administrators have the ability to disable this feature in Outlook. For more information, contact your Exchange server administrator. Additional information for administrators is available in the Mi...

Adding another domain address in Exchange 2003
We currently have our department emails hosted off site and have our company emails handled internally. What I need is to have our dept emails handled on-site. We have an Exchange server that hosts our company email, company.com; I also want it to host our dept email, department.com. We can change our MX records for our dept site to point to our Exchange server, what changes need to be made on-site for it to forward to our emails. create a recipient policy for department.com and then either manually create smtp addresses for the people that need them, or let the RUS/RP do it for you b...

Extender Notes active flag
I am new to Extender so please bear with me. I've added an Extender Notes window to the Vendor Maintenance window to allow these notes to be viewed as an Notes Inquiry on the Pay Trx entry window. Is there some way to flag the Vendor Maint. window that there is an Extender note attached to it? Similar to the way the standard Vendor notes show you? Thanks. I was able to replicate the issue and you will need a combination of Modifier and VBA to alert the user of a note: 1) You will want to modify the window in Modifier to add a control with an image (similar to that of the lookup bu...

outlook 2003 / word 2000 conflick
I just installed outlook 2003 and now my office 2000 professional does not work with email. in options it only list word 2003 how do I get word 2000 to work with the new 2003 out look? You can't. Outlook and Word need to be the same version for this. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07e301c47470$18cc2e10$7d02280a@phx.gbl... >I just installed outlook 200...

Marking a Message Private in Outlook 2003
I know you can mark all the messages you send as "private", but can you mark just a single one? Reset your private option in the tools menu to "Normal" and then you can choose for each new email in the options of this new email if it should be private. Best Regards Peter -- Peter Marchert [EDP-Service Marchert] Homepage: Http://Www.Marchert.De Excel- And Outlook Programming Stars schrieb: > I know you can mark all the messages you send as "private", but can you > mark just a single one? I believe using this feature only places a banner across the mes...

SMTP being disabled
HI Exchange 2003 / Server 2003 I'm just having a world of problems with Exchange all of a sudden... It's been up and running about 2 months but all of a sudden it's going nuts... The SMTP service is being stopped and set to disabled. This is happening each morning around 1 AM. The only thing I can find in the event logs is event 7035 - The SMTP service was successfully sent a stop control and then Event 7040 - The start type of SMTP service was changed from auto start to disabled For the life of me, I can't find what is originating these commands.... I thought maybe t...

Enable/Disable Macro Pop-Up
In the older version of Office when you opened an excel or other office document that had a macro in it - you would get a pop up and the opportunity to enable or disable it. Is there a way to get that same pop-up in 2007? See Help, macro setting Change macro security settings in Excel juamig wrote: > In the older version of Office when you opened an excel or other office > document that had a macro in it - you would get a pop up and the opportunity > to enable or disable it. Is there a way to get that same pop-up in 2007? > Right, someone else told me the...

hoofdletter gebruik Outlook 2003
Hallo, Tot voor een paar weken terug corrigeerde mijn outlook 2003 hoofdletter gebruik aan het begin van een nieuwe regel. Word is niet in gebruik als email editor om redenen. De stand van de vinkjes bij auto correctie maakt niet uit, als het vinkje aanstaat wordt het niet gecorrigeerd. Erg vervelend en ik zoek dus een oplossing. Office 2003 is voorzien van alle SP en patches. Wie helpt mij dit raadsel op te lossen. Alvast dank. Groet, Gerhard ...

Protecting sheet disables Grouping buttons
I am delivering a worksheet to a client, and have protected it. As well as stopping people changing the data, though, it also stops them using the Grouping buttons. How can I enable grouping on a protected sheet? If you already have the outline applied, you can protect the worksheet in code (auto_open/workbook_open??). Option Explicit Sub auto_open() With Worksheets("sheet1") .Protect Password:="hi", userinterfaceonly:=True .EnableOutlining = True .EnableAutoFilter = True End With End Sub (I wasn't sure what caused your outlining--...

Creating New Activity Code
I am trying to add a new activity code eg. quote given and I am having no luck. Does any one have step by step instructions to create this type, and then have as a choice on a new activity either from an account or contact? Thank you!!!!! you cnanot create new activity types although you can modify the existing ones. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowechizek.com/microsoft "KZB" <KZB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A7F3A63-36AD-47B0-BCB4-8E7AB15F8B75@microsoft.com... >I am trying to add a new activ...

Disabling New Records on Forms in VB
Hi Everyone, I have designed a form which successfully supresses the ability to create new records by setting the AllowAdditions property to "No". The problem is that when I open the form using the code below the form once again allows additions and I can't figure out how to prevent this. I tagged the "Me.AllowAdditions = False" into the openargs section but to no avail. If anyone can spot the problem in my code I would be very grateful. Thanks, John ******* Start Code ******* Private Sub cmdView_Click() Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As ...

Excel 2003 Forms (Not User Forms)
Can someone please answer some questions about how Excel works when trying to create a form with protected/unprotected cells... 1. When the worksheet is protected, it seems to block the ability to copy & paste objects into unprotected cells (is there a way around this?) 2. To duplicate the 'look' of existing paper forms, I have had to combine/merge cells to approximate the same positioning in the Excel file... when typing in an unprotected cell below the merged cells, the type disappears where the cells above have been merged and does not spread across the blank cel...

Disable username, password and domain prompt
Greetings... I currently have a network with computers running Windows 2000 with Outlook 2000 SR-1 and am in the process of upgrading the computers to Windows XP with Outlook 2002 SP3. One of my users has an issue where he has to type in his username, password, and the domain every time he opens up Outlook on the Windows XP machines, but never on the Windows 2000 machines. The option to uncheck the "Always prompt for username and password" box is not found on either version of Outlook, and he is set up for NT password authentication in his Outlook settings. Is there something else...

Disable Trended Deposits
Does anyone know how to turn off trended deposits (forecasted) feature? If you press the customize option on the left hand side, you can change it to show budget entries instead of trends -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money <a...