Delete Page Number Header

I created a 12 page newsletter in Pub 2002. I don't want the page number to
appear on the top center of the last page since it is blank. How can I do
this?  Thanks.  maven

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this message, and any files
transmitted with it, is confidential, may be legally privileged, and

0
cbj97 (29)

Create a rectangle, fill it white with no line, cover the page number. Or create
a section on the last page. Insert, page number, clear show page number on first
page. Publisher will create a blank text box. It has been awhile since I've used
2002.
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"maven" <cbj97@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I created a 12 page newsletter in Pub 2002. I don't want the page number to
>appear on the top center of the last page since it is blank. How can I do this?
>Thanks.  maven
>
> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this message, and any files
> transmitted with it, is confidential, may be legally privileged, and intended
> only for the use of the individual(s) named above. Be aware that the use of
> any confidential or personal information may be restricted by state and
> federal privacy laws. If you are not the intended recipient, do not further
> disseminate this message. If this message was received in error, please notify
> the sender and delete it.

0
mary-sauer (6480)
11/13/2007 7:35:13 PM
Not saying this is the best way, but I put a text box on the last page over
where the page number shows up and fill it with white.
--
Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash.

"maven" wrote:

> I created a 12 page newsletter in Pub 2002. I don't want the page number to
> appear on the top center of the last page since it is blank. How can I do
> this?  Thanks.  maven
>
> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this message, and any files
> transmitted with it, is confidential, may be legally privileged, and
> intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. Be aware that
> the use of any confidential or personal information may be restricted by
> state and federal privacy laws. If you are not the intended recipient, do
> not further disseminate this message. If this message was received in error,
> please notify the sender and delete it.

0
eezzell (48)
11/13/2007 7:43:00 PM
I think the new section idea is better because it specifically shows that the
last page is not to be numbered.  Thanks.
--

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Create a rectangle, fill it white with no line, cover the page number. Or create
> a section on the last page. Insert, page number, clear show page number on first
> page. Publisher will create a blank text box. It has been awhile since I've used
> 2002.
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "maven" <cbj97@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >I created a 12 page newsletter in Pub 2002. I don't want the page number to
> >appear on the top center of the last page since it is blank. How can I do this?
> >Thanks.  maven
> >
> > --
> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this message, and any files
> > transmitted with it, is confidential, may be legally privileged, and intended
> > only for the use of the individual(s) named above. Be aware that the use of
> > any confidential or personal information may be restricted by state and
> > federal privacy laws. If you are not the intended recipient, do not further
> > disseminate this message. If this message was received in error, please notify
> > the sender and delete it.

0
eezzell (48)
11/13/2007 7:51:01 PM
Thanks everyone.  maven

--

"eezzell" <eezzell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Not saying this is the best way, but I put a text box on the last page
> over
> where the page number shows up and fill it with white.
> --
> Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash.
>

> "maven" wrote:
>
>> I created a 12 page newsletter in Pub 2002. I don't want the page number
>> appear on the top center of the last page since it is blank. How can I do
>> this?  Thanks.  maven
>>
>> --
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this message, and any files
>> transmitted with it, is confidential, may be legally privileged, and
>> intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. Be aware that
>> the use of any confidential or personal information may be restricted by
>> state and federal privacy laws. If you are not the intended recipient, do
>> not further disseminate this message. If this message was received in
>> error,
>> please notify the sender and delete it.

0
cbj97 (29)

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Cannot delete subreport

Rule for Deleted Items

GP 10 Keyboard Page Up/Down and Mouse Wheel
After upgrading from GP 9 tp GP 10 the keyboard Page Up/Down buttons and the mouse wheel do not work when trying to advance a page of a report that was printed to the Screen as the desination. Anyone else experience this problem? If so, is there a work around? Thank you, Don It is a known issue. Click the box for the magnification. You don't even have to change the magnification. Once you click on the magnification box (or field), click in the report and you can scroll up and down. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Don Leugers" wrote: > After upgrading from GP 9 tp GP 10...

Horizontal Page Breaks
HI: Can anyone tell me if there is a limit to the number of horizontal page breaks I can have in a work sheet. I have a sheet with 43 Pages, which ends at Row 2066. When I add another page, I am unable to pull the print area down any further. If I go up a few rows and insert a page break, I can adjust that just fine. However, I can still not pull it past row 2066. Thanks, Sam I ran this macro: Option Explicit Sub testme01() Dim iCtr As Long ActiveSheet.ResetAllPageBreaks For iCtr = 2 To 65536 Step 2 ActiveSheet.HPageBreaks.Add before:=Cells(iCtr, "A") ...

DoCmd.TransferText Method combines header into one
I'm running a straight and simple TransferText method and getting an error: Run-time error '2391': Field 'RequestID_PartID_UnitNum' doesn't exist in destination table 'RequestPart' The code is such: DoCmd.TransferText acImportDelim, , "RequestPart", "C:\importrequestpart.txt", True importrequestpart.txt is a tab delimited file with a header row (3 columns). I have verified that tabs do exist between each header and a tab exists between each column value. For testing purposes I'm only importing 1 row. Thanks for your help...

Delete macros

Prints blank page first?
I created a publication on one computer (Pub 2000, Win98SE), burned it to a CD, and am trying to print from another computer (Publisher 2000 with Win2000 and an HP Deskjet printer). Ctrl+P, Print page 1 to 1 - and I get a blank sheet coming out first, then Page 1. Same thing happened with Page 2. Did I miss a setting somewhere? Ed Did you try copying the file to the hard drive first and then print? Open the printers and fax folder in the control panel, right-click your printer, properties, advanced tab, separator page button, clear anything it may say in the "separator page"...

page edition problems
I have created a page in PowerPoint, with an image, colored fonts, filled rectangles, and I am trying to send it as an email (not as an attached file) in Outlook. Cut and Paste gives a deteriorated result. I have tryied exporting the page out of PowerPoint in different formats, but I never get a result which gives a clear, professional looking email page. I have even rebuilt the page in Outlook: when I send it out it is ok, but at the receiver's side all the blocks of the page move to adjust to their window size and resolution. I am desperate to find a working solution. Thank you very much...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

Combining pages
How do I combine two A4 pages of pictues in to a single publisher document? Alan wrote: > How do I combine two A4 pages of pictues in to a single publisher > document? ================================ Add a blank page to the target document. To add the second page...Select All / Copy / Paste. FWIW...you can open more than one instance of Publisher. -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you Proceed at your own risk ...

How do I set up an incoming hyperlink to a page within a frame?

How to delete chart

SmartHosting, but still carries my IP in the header
I've seen several people with this same question, but I've not seen the exact answer I'm needing. Here is the situation. I have a BellSouth ADSL connection with a static IP address....at least it is a "static" DHCP address, meaning I always get that one, but it is listed as a dynamic to the rest of the world. It is the IP that my MX is set to. Well, I have recently had trouble sending to some domains. I have found that those domains are filtering my mail out because there is no PTR record and Bellsouth lists this IP as dynamic. So, I setup a smart host to forward all...

Delete blank Last page

Deleting an email

how to get the number of days between two date formatted fields in vba for excel?
how to get the number of days between two date formatted fields in vba for excel? Hi Daniel, If they are Excel dates they represent the days and fractional days past Dec 31, 1899 if using the 1900 date system. So if you just have dates they have no fractional components and you just subtract the earlier date from the later date for the number of days. So it doesn't really matter if it is Excel or VBA same method. A1: 1998-11-28 B1: 2005-07-11 C1: =B1-A1 format c1 as number: #,##0 otherwise you will see: 1906-08-13 in VBA something like either of these, n...

Extracting the number from a text
Hi, In a cell say C3, the value is such as S9(09)V(05). the value of that cell might be in one of the following format: (1) S(9)V(5) (2) S9(09)V(05) (3) S9(9)V(05) (4) S9(09)V(5) (5) S(11) My requirement is: i need to get the numbers extracted which, is present before & after the letter 'V' & enclosed in parantheses. In some cases, the letter V may not be there. (for ex: point 5 - here, only one number is there ie.11) This extraction should happen ONLY if the cell E3 has the value "COMP-3." Thanks in Advance. Venkatesh V First number: =IF($E$3="COMP...

office 97 box id number
Having problem with Office 97 pro...need to reinstall. Program asks for 1d on crystal box. Been 4 years since purchased, have no box. PC shows registration number. More numbers than asked for. How do I contact Microsoft to obtain number? Been thru site and only paid site accessible. Supposed to have 4 free inquiries. ...