Default page background

When I open publisher, and open up a template, the page that the template is
on when I reduce it down to less than 100 percent is in a color that makes it
difficult to work with, i.e red. How can I change the color. This is not the
background color on the layout I am working on, but the color that the layout
page is on.
0
Matt1817 (383)

Read this
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/Publisher/FAQs.htm

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"matt" <matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I open publisher, and open up a template, the page that the template is
> on when I reduce it down to less than 100 percent is in a color that makes it
> difficult to work with, i.e red. How can I change the color. This is not the
> background color on the layout I am working on, but the color that the layout
> page is on.

0
gsauer (5094)

Fixed Scale Backgrounds
Is it possible to create a background, the scale of which does not change when the drawing itself is re-scaled? For example, if I have an engineering drawing with a border and title block, I don't want these items to be re-scaled when I change the scale of the drawing. I want them to have the same size and position on the page, irrestective of the drawing scale. Hi Philip, The border you are using is certainly dependent of the size of the page. What stencil and what shape are you using ? But, you can very easily design your own border ant title; they did not change their size :...

Hello How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange 2007? Thanks! Look up: New-RecipientDomain Get-EMailAddressPolicy New-EMailAddressPolicy Set-EMailAddressPolicy -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Ronald" <2omikk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uOf%23x$$nKHA.5520@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello > > How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange > 2007? > > Thanks! > We have a dedicated group for SBS...

workplace default pane default tab
Hi, Strange as it may seem, some users cannot find "Default tab" and "Default pane" to customize in the General tab of the Workplace (either in Client or Web Access). Even those who already used it, do no find it anymore. How can this be achieved (customization / programming)? Thanks a lot. ...

How can I make a word 2000 page "read only" & unprintable
I am using word 2000 and I want to make myFile " Register" so that every one could not open the File without the user name and password,and how can I make my file "read only" and "unpritable" Thanks Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. You'd be best off reposting your question to a newsgroup related to Word. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "sunny 2008" <sunny 2008@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Form defaults
Hi, I have a button on a form that disables and rearranges controls. I think I went into design view it it pressed and that control arrangement became the default. I cannot change it back though. I tried clicking the button twice and everything goes back to how it should be in form view. Then when I go to design mode everything goes to the wrong defaults. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help. ...

Printing multiple worksheets on one page #3
Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . > Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and > print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . One way is to use MS-Word. Insert a 2x2 table in a Word document. In each cell of the table, use either Insert >> Object >> Create from file or Insert >> Object >> Create new >> Microsoft Excel Worksheet If the ranges are smallish.... You could insert a new worksheet...

How do I change the number of postcards to print on a page?
I imported my Excel address list to Publisher to print post cards. I have the same address showing up four times on one 8 1/2 x 11 sheet. How do I get four different addresses to show up on one sheet? What version Publisher? If you are using 2002 or 03 this is a Publisher bug when you view print preview. If you are unsure, print a test from the print dialogue. If you are using 2007, File, Print Merge, select Multiple pages per sheet. There is a print preview on this screen. You might have to change the orientation to landscape on the print screen. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org...

Default Catagory
Is ther a way in Outlook 2002 and 2003 to set a default catagory to all new Calendar items when they are created i.e. "Work" and then add any others you require? Also can you add a catogory to all the existing items in the calendar again "Work" in one go without destorying any existing catogories? Thanks Shane ...

how do i write on the background of a spreadsheet
I want to wite sample accross my spreadsheet however do not know how to do this Insert > Picture > WordArt -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201003 In 2007 goto "Insert >>> Text" And choose either "Text Box" or "WordArt" The resulting text can be sized and positioned across your spread sheet Regards Steve "John McCrudden" <John McCrudden@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47BE7F20-B867-4678-9028-AD05C9640B55@microsoft.com... >I want to wite sample accross my spreadsheet however do not know how t...

How do you edit the main Exchange 2003 OWA title page?
Hi, Can anyone please tell me how to edit the title of the Exchange 2003 Outlook Web Access pages (this is the main OWA page title)? I have found the logon.asp and logoff.asp pages and changed the wording and titles on these, but I can't find the main Exchange 2003 OWA page to edit. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance Ste It be under C:\inetpub\wwwroot/ You can edit it with frontpage "Ste" <stephenbrandley@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23WLcYn8NGHA.2036@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Can anyone please tell me how to edit the ti...

Change default outlook calendar
I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. How? David <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. > > I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete > because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and > replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. > How? Create a new PST and set it to be your default delivery locat...

Option to print worksheets in the same page
There should have a print option to allow printing more than one worksheet in the same page, sharing the same piece of paper for all worksheets and saving paper... Thanks. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us...

Pages out of order in Publisher how do I fix it
Created booklet in Publisher 8.5 x 11 landscape, once saved the pages are not out of order. I've moved the pages twic, how can I fix this. Which version of Publisher? How many pages in the booklet? When printed to paper are the pages in order? -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "sistah1of5" <sistah1of5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24CC1D6B-525A-44F7-A32D-05BB5D84303A@microsoft.com... > Created booklet in Publisher 8.5 x 11 landscape, once saved the pages are > not > out of order. I've moved the pages twic, how can I fix this. ...

Customizing CRM 1.2 Home Page
I'm a C#/VB.NET developer that's been put in charge of the CRM system for our company. One of the requests that has been made is to change the "Home" page to allow the sorting of activities based on different fields, etc. How can I do this? I've familiarized myself with the basics of modifying the CRM (the stuff that's documented), but I don't see anything that supports what I need to do with the "My Home" page interface. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks! David You need to add your modification into the isv.config file and also turn...

Change default font and size for comments?
Does anyone know how to do the above? Many thanks Anita Hi Anita! Right-click on the desktop > Properties Appearance tab > Item dropdown, select Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK You'll see that you can change the font and colour as well. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au To change the default font size (this will also change the settings for tooltips in Excel and other programs): Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font ...

Footer defaults
I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them the default? -- Joe S. Hi create a new workbook with this footer and save this as a template (*.xlt file) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Joe S." <JoeS@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4D12465C-3586-4F79-A000-19AB582C456C@microsoft.com... > I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those > footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them th...

Showing blank space on top and bottom of page
I recently discovered I could double-click an area at the top of a page displayed in print format and the blank space at the top and at the bottom of the pages would not be shown. However, I cannot find how to UNDO the above. I would prefer to see the blank spaces to see how the document looks without having to go to print preview. Does anyone know how/where to go to put the display back like it was, with the blank spaces on the top and bottom of the displayed page? Thanks for any help. Larry Put the cursor into the thin gray area between the pages and double-click again. Tha...

Total of page in report writer
How can i get the total of page to do for example Page 1 of 47 Hi Denis, Report writer cannot get the no of pages as Page 1 of 47. This is what i found in Knowledge Base Article. TechKnowledge Content Issue : Can I modify a report in Report Writer that will give Page Numbers like the following example: Page 1 of 3, Page 2 of 3, Page 3 of 3? Resolution No. Report Writer is a one pass reporting tool so this functionality is not available. Report Writer cannot tell what page the report will end on, therefore it is unable to print Page Numbers in this format. This article was TechKnow...

Default organization not default
Hey, I changed my default organization of CRM. However when opening the default server URL. Still the old default organization is opened. Resetting IIS, clearing the Internet Explorer cache en even rebooting the server does not help. Does someone have more ideas?? Thx. Mirella try to disable the other organization and keep the only one . access it with default and post us if you get the error. ------ Aamir http://danishmscrm.blogspot.com/ I disabled all the organizations except the one I that needs to be de default. Opening CRM with the default URL the following error is displa...

Setting the default contact list for Outlook 2007
When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact list, by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to make my Contact List the default? "brenda" <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FED962FD-27E7-42BA-B0CE-FEA9256DDEC4@microsoft.com... > When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact > list, > by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to > make my Contact List the default? When that Address Book window opens, click Tool...

default mail programme
Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. See my answer in your other thread. On 30/04/2010 14:01, Digs@officeformac.com wrote: > Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. -- Michel Bintener Microsoft MVP (Macintosh) *** Please always reply to the newsgroup. *** ...

email default
I set up my outlook as my email default (the same as in outlook 2000). The difference in 2007 is that whenever I sign on to outlook, it totally empties my aol mail box. With 2000, I got my mail but it also stayed in aol. How can I change this? Change the Advanced tab on your Account Properties to leave the messages on the server. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Fran" <Fran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Changing & recalculating default values on a form
There are a number of occassions in my application where I use a calculated control (1) as the default value for an unbound control (2). Most of the time the user will accept this value and move forward; however, if one of the underlying values upon which the calculated control (1) is based changes, I would like the value of the unbound control (2) to be updated. I do not want to bind the control (2), because there will also be a few times when the user will need to change its (2) value independent of the value calculated in Control (1) Can I do this? Thanks so much. =?Utf-8?B?TGVM...

? change default line style from solid to dotted
In Format Cell Borders Line Style I use a dash or dotted box around cells rather than the solid line that is the default setting. How do I select a different line as the default. ...

header and footer on every page except the first page?
how do i put header and footer on every page except the first page? One way: http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/subs/firstfooter.html In article <EBE1E559-C27E-47F9-BA16-0AA05EE9352E@microsoft.com>, marany <marany@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > how do i put header and footer on every page except the first page? ...