cross hairs when I print

How do I get rid of the cross hairs when I print
0
sciacqua1 (3)
3/4/2007 6:01:10 PM
publisher 21446 articles. 4 followers. Follow

13 Replies
724 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 3

I assume you are talking about the crop marks in the corners. I just got a 
new computer on Friday and don't have Pub 2003 on this one yet so I can't 
give you the steps. Use the Help file and look up crop marks. The answer is 
in there.

-- 

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher



"sciacqua1" <sciacqua1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:ACDEA501-6343-417B-9772-E1062AC34904@microsoft.com...
> How do I get rid of the cross hairs when I print 

0
jl_paules (2767)
3/4/2007 6:25:41 PM
JoAnn Paules wrote:
> I assume you are talking about the crop marks in the corners. I just got 
> a new computer on Friday and don't have Pub 2003 on this one yet so I 
> can't give you the steps. Use the Help file and look up crop marks. The 
> answer is in there.
> 


Congrats! Tell us all about it! I'm jumping in here because I am 
contemplating a new purchase and feel up in the air about what to get.
0
erikakatz (293)
3/4/2007 9:57:02 PM
I didn't get a beast. If I was a gamer, I would have gotten something 
beefier but the price was right. It's a Athlon 3800 dual core, 2 GB RAM, 
integrated graphics (I'll change that down the road), 250 GB hard drive. I 
also returned my Valentine gift (peridot earrings) so that I could get a 19" 
LCD monitor. Keith said the monitor was a second idea for a gift. We just 
didn't know until the other weekend that I was getting a computer.

It's odd right now because I'm still feeling my way around where things are 
located in Vista. Some things I like, some I need time to get accustomed to. 
I've installed Office 2007 but I really miss the older versions of 
Publisher. I may need to uninstall 2007 so that I can start with Pub 2000 
and work my way up. I have so much to install, etc but I need to hook up the 
old system to get my files. This system shipped a week ahead of time and 
caught me off guard.

-- 

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher



"Erika" <erikakatz@mail.com> wrote in message 
news:45eb40b1$0$28102$4c368faf@roadrunner.com...
> JoAnn Paules wrote:
>> I assume you are talking about the crop marks in the corners. I just got 
>> a new computer on Friday and don't have Pub 2003 on this one yet so I 
>> can't give you the steps. Use the Help file and look up crop marks. The 
>> answer is in there.
>>
>
>
> Congrats! Tell us all about it! I'm jumping in here because I am 
> contemplating a new purchase and feel up in the air about what to get. 

0
jl_paules (2767)
3/4/2007 10:10:22 PM
Why would you uninstall Pub 2007??
Just install your favourite in another directory and use what you are 
comfortable with and migrate up a bit at a time.
--
John G.

"JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
news:06FE657F-92A0-4D09-B578-5B71DA8D8984@microsoft.com...
>I didn't get a beast. If I was a gamer, I would have gotten something 
>beefier but the price was right. It's a Athlon 3800 dual core, 2 GB 
>RAM, integrated graphics (I'll change that down the road), 250 GB hard 
>drive. I also returned my Valentine gift (peridot earrings) so that I 
>could get a 19" LCD monitor. Keith said the monitor was a second idea 
>for a gift. We just didn't know until the other weekend that I was 
>getting a computer.
>
> It's odd right now because I'm still feeling my way around where 
> things are located in Vista. Some things I like, some I need time to 
> get accustomed to. I've installed Office 2007 but I really miss the 
> older versions of Publisher. I may need to uninstall 2007 so that I 
> can start with Pub 2000 and work my way up. I have so much to install, 
> etc but I need to hook up the old system to get my files. This system 
> shipped a week ahead of time and caught me off guard.
>
> -- 
>
> JoAnn Paules
> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>
>
>
> "Erika" <erikakatz@mail.com> wrote in message 
> news:45eb40b1$0$28102$4c368faf@roadrunner.com...
>> JoAnn Paules wrote:
>>> I assume you are talking about the crop marks in the corners. I just 
>>> got a new computer on Friday and don't have Pub 2003 on this one yet 
>>> so I can't give you the steps. Use the Help file and look up crop 
>>> marks. The answer is in there.
>>>
>>
>>
>> Congrats! Tell us all about it! I'm jumping in here because I am 
>> contemplating a new purchase and feel up in the air about what to 
>> get.
> 


0
Greentest1 (225)
3/5/2007 1:59:22 AM
I'm not sure what is going to happen if I install older version after newer 
ones. I was going to give it a shot but I won't be surprised if it isn't 
happy. Would have done it this weekend but I have my hands full with a new 
system and a husband who can't get his pain meds refilled until tomorrow. 
I've been doing what I can so that he doesn't have to do anything except 
take care of himself.

-- 

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher



"John G" <Greentest@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message 
news:45eb797e$0$31064$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...
> Why would you uninstall Pub 2007??
> Just install your favourite in another directory and use what you are 
> comfortable with and migrate up a bit at a time.
> --
> John G.
>
> "JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
> news:06FE657F-92A0-4D09-B578-5B71DA8D8984@microsoft.com...
>>I didn't get a beast. If I was a gamer, I would have gotten something 
>>beefier but the price was right. It's a Athlon 3800 dual core, 2 GB RAM, 
>>integrated graphics (I'll change that down the road), 250 GB hard drive. I 
>>also returned my Valentine gift (peridot earrings) so that I could get a 
>>19" LCD monitor. Keith said the monitor was a second idea for a gift. We 
>>just didn't know until the other weekend that I was getting a computer.
>>
>> It's odd right now because I'm still feeling my way around where things 
>> are located in Vista. Some things I like, some I need time to get 
>> accustomed to. I've installed Office 2007 but I really miss the older 
>> versions of Publisher. I may need to uninstall 2007 so that I can start 
>> with Pub 2000 and work my way up. I have so much to install, etc but I 
>> need to hook up the old system to get my files. This system shipped a 
>> week ahead of time and caught me off guard.
>>
>> -- 
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>>
>>
>>
>> "Erika" <erikakatz@mail.com> wrote in message 
>> news:45eb40b1$0$28102$4c368faf@roadrunner.com...
>>> JoAnn Paules wrote:
>>>> I assume you are talking about the crop marks in the corners. I just 
>>>> got a new computer on Friday and don't have Pub 2003 on this one yet so 
>>>> I can't give you the steps. Use the Help file and look up crop marks. 
>>>> The answer is in there.
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Congrats! Tell us all about it! I'm jumping in here because I am 
>>> contemplating a new purchase and feel up in the air about what to get.
>>
>
> 

0
jl_paules (2767)
3/5/2007 2:14:21 AM
I think you will find some other regulars here who have more than one 
version installed and they work OK
You will have to set the file association to use you favourite version 
to open pub files when you double click.

In another thread here today you will see I still have Pub 95 available. 
I do not use it but it is handy to check what happened " in the olden 
days".

--
John G.

"JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
news:C829D8E4-BBCA-4E9A-9F2D-E7E61125E5B5@microsoft.com...
> I'm not sure what is going to happen if I install older version after 
> newer ones. I was going to give it a shot but I won't be surprised if 
> it isn't happy. Would have done it this weekend but I have my hands 
> full with a new system and a husband who can't get his pain meds 
> refilled until tomorrow. I've been doing what I can so that he doesn't 
> have to do anything except take care of himself.
>
> -- 
>
> JoAnn Paules
> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>
>
>
> "John G" <Greentest@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message 
> news:45eb797e$0$31064$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...
>> Why would you uninstall Pub 2007??
>> Just install your favourite in another directory and use what you are 
>> comfortable with and migrate up a bit at a time.
>> --
>> John G.
>>
>> "JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
>> news:06FE657F-92A0-4D09-B578-5B71DA8D8984@microsoft.com...
>>>I didn't get a beast. If I was a gamer, I would have gotten something 
>>>beefier but the price was right. It's a Athlon 3800 dual core, 2 GB 
>>>RAM, integrated graphics (I'll change that down the road), 250 GB 
>>>hard drive. I also returned my Valentine gift (peridot earrings) so 
>>>that I could get a 19" LCD monitor. Keith said the monitor was a 
>>>second idea for a gift. We just didn't know until the other weekend 
>>>that I was getting a computer.
>>>
>>> It's odd right now because I'm still feeling my way around where 
>>> things are located in Vista. Some things I like, some I need time to 
>>> get accustomed to. I've installed Office 2007 but I really miss the 
>>> older versions of Publisher. I may need to uninstall 2007 so that I 
>>> can start with Pub 2000 and work my way up. I have so much to 
>>> install, etc but I need to hook up the old system to get my files. 
>>> This system shipped a week ahead of time and caught me off guard.
>>>
>>> -- 
>>>
>>> JoAnn Paules
>>> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> "Erika" <erikakatz@mail.com> wrote in message 
>>> news:45eb40b1$0$28102$4c368faf@roadrunner.com...
>>>> JoAnn Paules wrote:
>>>>> I assume you are talking about the crop marks in the corners. I 
>>>>> just got a new computer on Friday and don't have Pub 2003 on this 
>>>>> one yet so I can't give you the steps. Use the Help file and look 
>>>>> up crop marks. The answer is in there.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Congrats! Tell us all about it! I'm jumping in here because I am 
>>>> contemplating a new purchase and feel up in the air about what to 
>>>> get.
>>>
>>
>>
> 


0
Greentest1 (225)
3/5/2007 2:38:22 AM
JoAnn Paules wrote:
> I didn't get a beast. If I was a gamer, I would have gotten something 
> beefier but the price was right. It's a Athlon 3800 dual core, 2 GB RAM, 
> integrated graphics (I'll change that down the road), 250 GB hard drive.

2 gigs ram, 250 gig hard drive, dual core: sounds pretty hot to me. I'm 
still running Win-ME on a 5+ year old pc.

> I also returned my Valentine gift (peridot earrings) so that I could get 
> a 19" LCD monitor. 

LOL!!!!

> It's odd right now because I'm still feeling my way around where things 
> are located in Vista. Some things I like, some I need time to get 
> accustomed to. I've installed Office 2007

I can imagine it takes some getting used to. I use keyboard controls for 
everything. Anyway, sounds like a beaut! Congratulations again!
0
erikakatz (293)
3/5/2007 4:17:40 AM
"JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
news:06FE657F-92A0-4D09-B578-5B71DA8D8984@microsoft.com...

> It's odd right now because I'm still feeling my way
> around where things are located in Vista.

I am still finding my way around Publisher yet. My husband who is a PC 
fanatic, has reformatted our main PC and the Lap Top. I never know what I am 
going to find. This morning I logged on to find that we now have Windows 
Ultimate Vista installed fully with all the Bells and Jingles! I had to go 
to the Start Menu to find out where I was! We also have what I think is 
called *a cradle* that we can interchange back to Windows XP Home Edition. I 
put the Win XP back on to do my stuff, then I interchanged *the cradle* to 
play about with the Ultimate edition. And the Lap Top has something 
different again on it ! ! ! ! I am certainly on a Learning Curve and in my 
mid seventies. Grey matter working to full capacity. We women certainly are 
multi-taskers! !

MoMo


0
MoMo (59)
3/5/2007 9:58:42 AM
Maureen wrote:
> "JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
> news:06FE657F-92A0-4D09-B578-5B71DA8D8984@microsoft.com...
> 
>> It's odd right now because I'm still feeling my way
>> around where things are located in Vista.
> 
> I am still finding my way around Publisher yet. My husband who is a PC 
> fanatic, has reformatted our main PC and the Lap Top. I never know what 
> I am going to find.  ... And 
> the Lap Top has something different again on it ! ! ! ! I am certainly 
> on a Learning Curve and in my mid seventies. Grey matter working to full 
> capacity. We women certainly are multi-taskers! !
> 
> MoMo
> 

LOL! You go girl! good for you! When I fix up my husband's pc, I have to 
put it back the way it was, including bookmarks on the taskbar or he'd 
never be able to find his own favorite places!
0
erikakatz (293)
3/5/2007 2:48:12 PM
I have 4 versions on my old system but they were installed in order of 
release, which is the way to do it. I'm looking at going out of order and I 
just have a feeling that will screw something up somewhere.

-- 

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher



"John G" <Greentest@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message 
news:45eb82a3$0$31101$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...
>I think you will find some other regulars here who have more than one 
>version installed and they work OK
> You will have to set the file association to use you favourite version to 
> open pub files when you double click.
>
> In another thread here today you will see I still have Pub 95 available. I 
> do not use it but it is handy to check what happened " in the olden days".
>
> --
> John G.
>
> "JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
> news:C829D8E4-BBCA-4E9A-9F2D-E7E61125E5B5@microsoft.com...
>> I'm not sure what is going to happen if I install older version after 
>> newer ones. I was going to give it a shot but I won't be surprised if it 
>> isn't happy. Would have done it this weekend but I have my hands full 
>> with a new system and a husband who can't get his pain meds refilled 
>> until tomorrow. I've been doing what I can so that he doesn't have to do 
>> anything except take care of himself.
>>
>> -- 
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>>
>>
>>
>> "John G" <Greentest@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message 
>> news:45eb797e$0$31064$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...
>>> Why would you uninstall Pub 2007??
>>> Just install your favourite in another directory and use what you are 
>>> comfortable with and migrate up a bit at a time.
>>> --
>>> John G.
>>>
>>> "JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
>>> news:06FE657F-92A0-4D09-B578-5B71DA8D8984@microsoft.com...
>>>>I didn't get a beast. If I was a gamer, I would have gotten something 
>>>>beefier but the price was right. It's a Athlon 3800 dual core, 2 GB RAM, 
>>>>integrated graphics (I'll change that down the road), 250 GB hard drive. 
>>>>I also returned my Valentine gift (peridot earrings) so that I could get 
>>>>a 19" LCD monitor. Keith said the monitor was a second idea for a gift. 
>>>>We just didn't know until the other weekend that I was getting a 
>>>>computer.
>>>>
>>>> It's odd right now because I'm still feeling my way around where things 
>>>> are located in Vista. Some things I like, some I need time to get 
>>>> accustomed to. I've installed Office 2007 but I really miss the older 
>>>> versions of Publisher. I may need to uninstall 2007 so that I can start 
>>>> with Pub 2000 and work my way up. I have so much to install, etc but I 
>>>> need to hook up the old system to get my files. This system shipped a 
>>>> week ahead of time and caught me off guard.
>>>>
>>>> -- 
>>>>
>>>> JoAnn Paules
>>>> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> "Erika" <erikakatz@mail.com> wrote in message 
>>>> news:45eb40b1$0$28102$4c368faf@roadrunner.com...
>>>>> JoAnn Paules wrote:
>>>>>> I assume you are talking about the crop marks in the corners. I just 
>>>>>> got a new computer on Friday and don't have Pub 2003 on this one yet 
>>>>>> so I can't give you the steps. Use the Help file and look up crop 
>>>>>> marks. The answer is in there.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Congrats! Tell us all about it! I'm jumping in here because I am 
>>>>> contemplating a new purchase and feel up in the air about what to get.
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>
> 

0
jl_paules (2767)
3/5/2007 4:24:26 PM
Of course women are multi-taskers. It's in our nature. Personally I don't 
know how some people manage if they can only do one thing at a time.

-- 

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher



"Maureen" <MoMo@nospam.com> wrote in message 
news:%235V9ezwXHHA.4560@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> "JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
> news:06FE657F-92A0-4D09-B578-5B71DA8D8984@microsoft.com...
>
>> It's odd right now because I'm still feeling my way
>> around where things are located in Vista.
>
> I am still finding my way around Publisher yet. My husband who is a PC 
> fanatic, has reformatted our main PC and the Lap Top. I never know what I 
> am going to find. This morning I logged on to find that we now have 
> Windows Ultimate Vista installed fully with all the Bells and Jingles! I 
> had to go to the Start Menu to find out where I was! We also have what I 
> think is called *a cradle* that we can interchange back to Windows XP Home 
> Edition. I put the Win XP back on to do my stuff, then I interchanged *the 
> cradle* to play about with the Ultimate edition. And the Lap Top has 
> something different again on it ! ! ! ! I am certainly on a Learning Curve 
> and in my mid seventies. Grey matter working to full capacity. We women 
> certainly are multi-taskers! !
>
> MoMo
>
> 

0
jl_paules (2767)
3/5/2007 4:29:40 PM
I am a woman, but NOT much of a multi-tasker.  I fake multi-tasking by 
time-sharing.

---Janis

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

> Of course women are multi-taskers. It's in our nature. Personally I don't 
> know how some people manage if they can only do one thing at a time.
> 
> -- 
> 
> JoAnn Paules
> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
> 
> 
> 
> "Maureen" <MoMo@nospam.com> wrote in message 
> news:%235V9ezwXHHA.4560@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> > "JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message 
> > news:06FE657F-92A0-4D09-B578-5B71DA8D8984@microsoft.com...
> >
> >> It's odd right now because I'm still feeling my way
> >> around where things are located in Vista.
> >
> > I am still finding my way around Publisher yet. My husband who is a PC 
> > fanatic, has reformatted our main PC and the Lap Top. I never know what I 
> > am going to find. This morning I logged on to find that we now have 
> > Windows Ultimate Vista installed fully with all the Bells and Jingles! I 
> > had to go to the Start Menu to find out where I was! We also have what I 
> > think is called *a cradle* that we can interchange back to Windows XP Home 
> > Edition. I put the Win XP back on to do my stuff, then I interchanged *the 
> > cradle* to play about with the Ultimate edition. And the Lap Top has 
> > something different again on it ! ! ! ! I am certainly on a Learning Curve 
> > and in my mid seventies. Grey matter working to full capacity. We women 
> > certainly are multi-taskers! !
> >
> > MoMo
> >
> > 
> 
0
3/5/2007 5:24:27 PM
Oh no! You fake it and admit it???? I don't think you're allowed to do that. 
;-)

-- 

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher



"janisaoberman" <janisaoberman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:C00BA5BE-6DD6-4C24-AA80-3843C20ED1F5@microsoft.com...
>I am a woman, but NOT much of a multi-tasker.  I fake multi-tasking by
> time-sharing.
>
> ---Janis
>
> "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
>
>> Of course women are multi-taskers. It's in our nature. Personally I don't
>> know how some people manage if they can only do one thing at a time.
>>
>> -- 
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>>
>>
>>
>> "Maureen" <MoMo@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> news:%235V9ezwXHHA.4560@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>> > "JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message
>> > news:06FE657F-92A0-4D09-B578-5B71DA8D8984@microsoft.com...
>> >
>> >> It's odd right now because I'm still feeling my way
>> >> around where things are located in Vista.
>> >
>> > I am still finding my way around Publisher yet. My husband who is a PC
>> > fanatic, has reformatted our main PC and the Lap Top. I never know what 
>> > I
>> > am going to find. This morning I logged on to find that we now have
>> > Windows Ultimate Vista installed fully with all the Bells and Jingles! 
>> > I
>> > had to go to the Start Menu to find out where I was! We also have what 
>> > I
>> > think is called *a cradle* that we can interchange back to Windows XP 
>> > Home
>> > Edition. I put the Win XP back on to do my stuff, then I interchanged 
>> > *the
>> > cradle* to play about with the Ultimate edition. And the Lap Top has
>> > something different again on it ! ! ! ! I am certainly on a Learning 
>> > Curve
>> > and in my mid seventies. Grey matter working to full capacity. We women
>> > certainly are multi-taskers! !
>> >
>> > MoMo
>> >
>> >
>> 

0
jl_paules (2767)
3/5/2007 5:28:21 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Printing Bank Account
I can't print just one back account...at a time...when I select print it prints out all transactions from all bank accounts. In microsoft.public.money, dd wrote: >I can't print just one back account...at a time...when I >select print it prints out all transactions from all bank >accounts. What screen are you looking at when you do File->Print? ...

Creating Cross-Project Links
Hi 1). What is the usage of Creating Cross-Project Links ? As I understand, "Cross-project links are useful when two or more projects have only a few tasks that affect one another. For example, a milestone within a development project might trigger a task in an advertising campaign project." 2). How it is implemented in Project 2007 ? When I copied the task from the source project into my project ( target project ) using "Paste Special", the new task I created become another task in my target project. My observation is both task ( ie. task in the source...

Save print settings
How do I save print settings in an excel file. I have created a form for co-workers to use and want it to automatically print to a particular printer and to print two-sided. Unfortunately I can't count on most of them to know how to do that, so I would like the file to have those print settings saved. -- Julie Print settings are generally saved with the workbook. Are you sure this is not occuring? Perhaps you could create a Custom View which includes your specific print settings? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 20 May 2010 06:55:01 -0700, Julie <Julie@discu...

Unable to print document.
Hi, I have a user that is trying to print this word document. She is able to print the document if she decides to print the whole document. However, when she only some pages. I.E. 2-9. She is unable to do so. MS word however shows no error. There are no print outs either. I tested it with another document and was able to do the above. Is there any settings that could be changed to enable her to print the range of pages she wanted? -- X See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826218 -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <&...

printing Journal using the Contact view #2
Does anyone know how to print the Journal using the "By Contact" view? This particular view will not allow me to print anything. I wanted to be able to print something that looks like the calendar when I pring that out. Thanks, Mike ...

Customer Cross Reference
2nd Request - Posted a few Months Ago, No Reply --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Has anyone out there used the Customer Part Number Cross Ref v8.0? I loaded a customer list the other day. When I entered the Customer Number on the Sales Order, it was instantly converted over to our number. Worked Great... I'm wondering if there is a way to automatically reference the original Customer Number on the Packing List and/Or Invoice or is that something that needs to be manually typed in. I tried adding notes, but I don't know if they carry down...

Printing In Publisher #2
I am attempting to print a specialized document using publisher onto a smaller than normal piece of paper. However, Publisher seems to always center the images I am creating on the paper coming out of the printer, and my printer will only allow me to line up the paper on the left side of the paper feed. Is there any way to tell Publisher where to print the images on the piece of paper? Thanks for the help... Bob Stark You have to go to File, Print, Properties and tell the printer the paper size. Look at the last item on the list. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great ...

No "Move Mailbox" cross site migration
Hi everybody: We have a forest with subdomains, the main domain is AD 2000 and has 1 Cluster Exchange 2003 SP1, 1 Server Exchange 2003 SP1 with ADC SP1 and SRS, and 3 Exchange 5.5 in the same Exchange 5.5 site. We have 8 subdomains in AD2000 with Exchange 5.5 SP4 server with hotfix applied for cross-site in each subdomain, and they had an own site in Exchange 5.5. We are trying to consolidate and move all mailbox and public folders to the Exchange 2003 cluster, we did the domainprep in each subdomain and create a RUS in the Exchange 2003 cluster to each subdomain. When we tried to move cros...

Print Problem #3
Hi, I have a sheet within my workbook which imports data from Access i table and pivot formats. I want to have a print button on the pag which prints my page on 1 sheet, but am never sure of how much data ma be dropped in from Access, so i need a bit of code i think which wil only print down and across as far as the data goes on one sheet (so th exact opposite of selecting the print area then printing!). Can anyone hel -- jj ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jjj's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=742 View thi...

Printing #6
: CPrintDialog printDlg(FALSE,PD_NOSELECTION,NULL); : pInfo->SetMinPage(1); pInfo->SetMaxPage(nTotalPage); : // Get printer setting from user if (printDlg.DoModal()==IDCANCEL) return; with this code this code, when I show print dialog, page selection is disabled. Only all part is enabled Why? I hope to enable page selection button in the print window. Please guide me correct way. thanks I got answear mayself. I found that I need to use SDK features to enable the page selection part in dialog based MFC program CDC dc; ////////////////////////////////////////////// PRINTDLG p...

Cross table
Hi everybody !! i come again here with a problem i can seem to solve :s i hope someone will be able to give me a hand on this... here it is : i have a sheet with 2 rows: location and activity. several activities can be found in one location, even several of the same activities. schematic exemple location activity 1 A 1 B 2 A 3 A 3 B 3 C 4 B 4 C I would like to create something that give me as a result a sheet where we can see the spatial relations between the activities. so i would have all...

Gridlines Will Not Print on Row 12
Hi guys, hoping you can help me out. We have some spreadsheets that will not print the gridlines between rows 12 and 13. We have tried using different printers, turning off gridlines then turning them back on, etc. We are using Excel XP, but the problem first surfaced with Excel 2000. This problem effects all spreadsheets, unless there are borders on that row. In print preview, it shows the gridlines, but when it is printed....No dice! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Zack ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View an...

white corners left while printing coloured background
WHEN I PRINT COLOUR BACKGROUND IN A WORD DOCUMENT WHITE CORNERS ALWAYS REMAIN ON THE TOP AND BOTTOM CORNERS OF THE FILE ...

excel doesnot print
mine does -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "solidad" <solidad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:620E10F5-ACA1-4B1C-BC15-89804A470C01@microsoft.com... > Is there a question here or are you just sharing information? Do you have a printer selected? Do you have a print range selected? Give us a hint<g> Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 05:17:01 -0700, solidad <solidad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Tell us what you tried to do, exactly, and how the system responded.....even if it was "not...

Fail to Print
I have a big problem. I can print other documents in my computer with OTHER SOFTWARE. But, I cannot print email with my outlook or outlook express, what wrong with me and what can I do to fix it? ...

Print a document reduced size.
Hi, I have a publication in Publisher which is 40cm x 60cm. It will be printed at this size commercially BUT I want to print a proof version on a desktop printer with a paper size of a4. I want it all on one sheet of paper - Not tiled, at a reduced size. Is this possible in Publisher please. I have spent ages trying to find a way and I'm now seeking your help PLEASE Ron Ron Hagley wrote: > Hi, I have a publication in Publisher which is 40cm x 60cm. It will be > printed at this size commercially BUT I want to print a proof version on > a desktop printer with a paper size o...

How do I print one page only in a Publisher catalog merge?
I'm doing a catalog merge in Publisher for the first time and want to print only the one sheet with the address on each. Does anyone know how to print one sheet only in a catalog merge? I'm desperate for help! In step 3(step 5 in 2003), create a new publication, select the page, print current page. Not sure this is the answer you are looking for. You don't need to save the new publication, but it is a way to print one page. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "woodlandsec" <woodlandsec@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:48...

Report does not display or print
I'm using Access 2003 (on Windows XP) and have a split dbase (FE/BE) with security permissions set. One of my users cannot print preview or print any reports. The user is in the same User group as the rest of my end users. I went into one of the Access modules on her computer and checked the references and set them to the same references as mine and still when she selects the report to print and clicks the command button to perform the event the same error messages appears, which states: "The expression On Click you entered as the event property setting produced the followi...

cross-reference
I created a cross reference in word to a section of my document that has a heading of 'Heading 3' I used Heading for the reference type and for Insert reference to I used Heading Number (Full context). I was expecting to get something like this 4.8.2 but instead I just got 0. is there some setting somewhere that needs to be tweaked? Make sure that numbering is correctly applied to your headings. If you are using Word 2007, you can choose the "1 Heading 1 1.1 Heading 2 1.1.1 Heading 3" format at Home tab | Multilevel List. If you are using Word 2003, see http://www...

Printing shuts down Great Plains #2
Hi! I have almost the same problem as DavidM in July (posted with same subject). I also have GR 8.0 SP3.0. What makes this case unique is that it only seems to affect one new user. On her workstation, I have logged onto GP as sa and printed her report to her printer from her workstation just fine, yet when she does it, GP shuts down and there is an Event ID 1000 in the event viewer for applications. I have also had her log into GP on the server and she gets the same problem there, although I don't as sa. No other user has this problem. Since it appeared to be specific to her profile...

Why does the history of a document print out every time?
I don't want the history to print. In the Print dialog box (Ctrl+P), make sure that "Document" is selected in the "Print what" box. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via NNTP) "Eseta" <Eseta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C1E2521-4641-44D2-A3A9-D254A0771F3D@microsoft.com... >I don't want the history to print. ...

Multiple Columns for printing
I have 2 columns of 80 rows of information that I would like to see "split up" into 3 sets of data across one page. How can I do this? TIA Mac Hi Mac, See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Mac" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09b201c54bea$c5f0f2e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I have 2 columns of 80 rows of information that I would > like to see "split up" into 3 sets of data across one > page. How can I do this? > TIA > > Mac ...

cross reference
Greeting all, Hope you experts can help me with following issue. I have 2 order information spreadsheets, the first one has a column which is our product codes, the second one is a reference which has 2 columns map our product codes to customers product codes. Is there any easy way in Excel which can replace our product codes in first excel file with our customer product codes in second excel file? I know I can use Access to do that, just want find out a simple way in Excel. Do I need to write any VB ? Thank you very much in advance!! ------------------------------------------------ ~~...

File Cross Checking
All: I need your help in this issue: I have a folder with 100 of PDF files and i have an excel spread sheet sheet of a list of files I need to check against the folder if my excel list have those files. How do I do it in a faster way? Thanks in advance. Alish. ...

How do I cross out a word in Publisher?
I have copied a Word document into a Publisher document. In the Word document there are some words that are crossed out. I want them to show as crossed out in my Publisher document...but they aren't. How do I cross out words in Publisher? You will need to draw a line and place it over the word. Grouping it with the textbox will keep it in place (as long as you don't change the size of the box). -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "NATCH-9" <NATCH-9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...