Crop Marks #2

I'm printing admittance tickets 5 rows X 2 columns per page. 4.5x 2.2  page
size. Using the business card template.  I have used advanced settngs to
request crop mark but none are printing.

Can anyone offer a suggestion, please.

Thanks for your help.
Lee

0
LeeHunter1 (11)

You will not get crop marks if your publication fits the page. The only work
around would be to use a lesser amount of tickets per page.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Lee Hunter" <LeeHunter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm printing admittance tickets 5 rows X 2 columns per page. 4.5x 2.2  page
> size. Using the business card template.  I have used advanced settngs to
> request crop mark but none are printing.
>
> Can anyone offer a suggestion, please.
>
> Thanks for your help.
> Lee

0
gsauer (5094)

date formulas #2
I have designed a excel invoice for a small busines I run. One of the formula's I have used is =Now()which puts the current date on the spreadsheet. Where my problem occurs is, if several months later I am asked by a customer for a dulicate copy of the invoice and I retreive the invoice the current date is put in. Question, is there anyway I can retreive an invoice and still maintain the original date. Doug Doug, One suggestion: When you save the original invoice do a Copy, Paste Special|Values on the cell that contains the invoice date. HTH, Fred >-----Original Message----- &g...

Charting Problems #2
I need to create a chart that has axes in "exact" inches. For example, the printed plot area is 6" x 3", or at least 1 axis is exactly inches. ...

Build app to use MFC 4.2 DLLs with VC++ 2003/2005?
I'm moving some projects from VC++6 to VC++ 2003/2005. Using VC++6, the apps linked with the MFC4.2 DLLs, so I didn't need to worry about having to install any attional DLLs on 2000/XP. However 2003/2005 always seems to want to build using the MFC 7 DLLs. Is there any way to get it to build with the MFC 4.2 DLLs? Also is there a summary of which versions of MFC DLLs you can expect to be pre-installed on each OS (2000/XP/Vista)? Thanks > I'm moving some projects from VC++6 to VC++ 2003/2005. Using VC++6, the apps > linked with the MFC4.2 DLLs, so I didn't need t...

reply to all #2
When you "reply to all" is there a way, other than deleting your name, to keep it from sending your response back to you. ...

Hide all Sheets #2
Ron thanks a lot it did the trick. Visit your page great stuff in there! -- Fable ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2185 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=314989 ...

crop
I am trying to crop a person out of a family picture A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Gibbs <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > I am trying to crop a person out of a family picture Good for you! -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm Did you have a question? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps....

Printing labels #2
I have created a holiday gift label in Publisher. I do not however need to print a full page for each relative. Can anyone help direct how to print a specific number of labels as opposed to a full page. What version of Publisher are you using??? -- This is the ugly way of doing it. I use Publisher 2000. I take a piece of 8�"x11" (in A4 country, use A4) and some Scotch Temp tape and cover the labels I don't need. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in America! "Ed Heff" <edaheff@comcast.net> wrote i...

default file locations #2
Application: Excel Version: 97 We have a shared file out on our server that sales accesses daily. On one computer when saving, it wants to save to his "my documents" folder on his local computer and not to the original location on the network. This just started happening on his computer. If I go to another computer and open and save it, it saves it to the correct network location. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Just a guess, but are you sure that the user is hitting File|Save and not File|SaveAs. In xl97, file|saveAs will want to save to the default folder--not the folder ...

shapes #2
I closed the shapes toolbar (perhaps its called a "stencil"?). I can't get it to come back. It was located at the bottom of the main window. I closed it intentionally to maximize the main window size, but i can't seem to figure out how to get it back. I can get Shapes Windows to appear behind or to the left of the main window, but I can't get them to adhere to the bottom of the window (like toolbars do). Any suggestions? What version of Visio are you using? With 2003 if you grab the "Shapes" window by the title and drag it over your document to the v...

Missing mail folder #2
HI Today my machine did not start properly and I seem to have lost a mail folder in Outlook 2003 I have used the Inbox Repair Tool and it did find errors, but hasn't repaired the missing mail folder. Its not in recycle bin Im sure I've not deleted it and I need the emails. Help please. yar <newspost@btconnect.com> wrote: > Today my machine did not start properly and I seem to have lost a mail > folder in Outlook 2003 I have used the Inbox Repair Tool and it did > find errors, but hasn't repaired the missing mail folder. Its not in > recycle bin Im sure I&...

Will Windows' format mark bad sectors?
The external (USB connected) hard drive I use for backups apparently has developed some bad spots. Formatting the drive starts producing System Event Log entries at about 12% into the format, with the decription being "The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk3\D." If I allow the format to continue, will it eventually plow its way through the bad area and mark those sectors as bad, or is this whole exercise a waste of time? -- Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert@iphouse.com Waste of time would by my feeling! When a "modern" drive has enough er...

How do I crop a chart imported from another worksheet?
I need to reduce the excess space around the graph, but without affecting the text or bars in the graph. If you don't need to keep it behaving as a chart, you can copy it as a picture, paste it, and then actually crop it. If you copy it using the Picture option, you can double click on the picture and ungroup the separate drawing objects, then shrink or delete the rectangles that comprised the chart area. If you copy as a bitmap, you can use the crop button on the picture toolbar to crop it. If you want to keep your chart as a chart, it's not so easy. First you need to format a...

transfers #2
When you use a checking account to pay a credit card, should that transaction be catagorized as a credit card payment or a transfer? rj In microsoft.public.money, rj wrote: >When you use a checking account to pay a credit card, >should that transaction be catagorized as a credit card >payment or a transfer? They are equivalent. Transfer is more normative. Some people find Credit Card Payment more meaningful. I think it just delays the point at which they understand why it's a transfer. Pick one. They both accomplish the same objective. "rj" <anonymous@discu...

editing #2
While taking a test for Excel 7.0 I was posed the question "Perform the steps that will put you in the edit mode" Can anyone help me to know what this is asking and how to do it? Thanks!!! Press F2 or double click the cell. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "debbeb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e0c501c3f0cd$8fe24b00$a101280a@phx.gbl... > While taking a test for Excel 7.0 I was posed the > question "Perform the steps that will put you in the edit > mode" Can anyone help me to know what this is asking and > how ...

need execel formula #2
If I put letters e.g. a in b2, b in b3, a in b4. I would like to kno how to calculate the number of letters 'a' in b10, number of lette 'b' in b11,etc. Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, Try, B10=SUMPRODUCT(--(B2:B4="a")) B11=SUMPRODUCT(--(B2:B4="b")) Hope this helps! In article <kir.178sgb@excelforum-nospam.com>, kir <<kir.178sgb@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: > If I put letters e.g. a in b2, b in b3, a in b4. I would like to know > how to calculate the number of letters 'a' in b10, numbe...

Forwarding to 2 recipients
Anyway I can forward a message that comes into a mailbox on to 2 alternate recipients vs the default 1 in ESM? -- Thanks create a distribution group, add the 2 recipients, assign that as the alternate/forwarding address... "Fox" <Fox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59FD0D5A-530B-4EA8-972E-6B46207CD64E@microsoft.com... > Anyway I can forward a message that comes into a mailbox on to 2 alternate > recipients vs the default 1 in ESM? > -- > Thanks ...

restoring from 2 floppy discs #2
My money data is stored on 2 floppy discs from money 2000. I wish to transfer it to a new money 2002, but when I try to restore it does not recognize my file (perhaps because it is just reading from 1?) What do you suggest? >-----Original Message----- >My money data is stored on 2 floppy discs from money >2000. I wish to transfer it to a new money 2002, but >when I try to restore it does not recognize my file >(perhaps because it is just reading from 1?) >What do you suggest? >. >I'm not sure of this but from your e-mail sounds like you are trying to do a...

delegates #2
Is there a way to centrally manage or at least view the delegates users have added themselves through Outlook? Not that I am aware of. Dan wrote: > Is there a way to centrally manage or at least view the delegates users have > added themselves through Outlook? > > On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:08:05 -0400, "Dan" <moran_dan@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is there a way to centrally manage or at least view the delegates users have >added themselves through Outlook? > Do an LDAP search filtering on publicDelegates and publicdelegatesBL to view. ...

Paste a formula with links #2
I have this problem with excel. Lets use this example below. I created a formula that uses the link of Sheet 1,Cell A2 if it does not equal 0 and I have to paste it across almost 100 cells but everytime I do a paste special, it keeps pasting the same formula. For instance: I want Sheet 2, Cell A2 to be the link of Sheet 1, Cell A2 and be blank if Sheet 1, Cell A2 is blank, like so (=IF(Sheet1!A$2="","",Sheet1!A$2)); however, for Sheet 2, Cell A3, I want the formula to be: (=IF(Sheet1!A$3="","",Sheet1!A$3)) but everytime I paste special the formula, ...

Cropping
In Publisher 2003 you're able to crop rectangular, but can you crop round? also and can you put on an artistic border onto it, again round? This place has bee very helpful to me, thank you Coolbreeze wrote: > In Publisher 2003 you're able to crop rectangular, but > can you crop round? also and can you put on an artistic > border onto it, again round? > > This place has bee very helpful to me, > thank you ==================================== Maybe the following will get you started: Click "Oval" in your left pane....left click / drag to the shape you like...

Group #2
I am using office 2007. I have my contacts and want to start a new group listed as contractors. I type the new group as contarctors but when I go to put anyting in there, the group doesn't open up in order to put something in there. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong What is a group? Outlook uses no such term. We have no idea what your definition of it is. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14227ADE-881F-488F-8A6E-0F948A12E3EA@microsoft.com... >I am using office 2007. I have my contacts and want to star...

EXCEL, I want to create a series of calendars with dates marked f.
I have a list of all our maintenance requirements in excel. I need to produce a series of calendar check sheets with reminders of when each maintenance function is required. I have daily, weekly, quaterly, etc. I need to produce the calendars and post them for operator signature each month. Is there a better tool for this? ...

Saving files #2
I have a user that when he tries to save a file to his own network folder he gets the following Microsoft Excel message with a yellow triangle warning (this is only happening on 1 file at this time that he created) The file "filename.xls" may have been changed by another user since you last saved it. In that case, what do you want to do? Save a copy Overwrite changes Thank You! ...

Axis Title Gets Cropped
In Excel 2003 when I add an axis title to the Y-Axis the last letter gets cropped. It doesn't matter how long the title is it just cuts off the last character. So then I have to use a text box instead. Is there any known fix to this? It seems to be a common bug. One suggestion is to add a few spaces then a period to the title. In this way the result is acceptable when the file is opened on a PC that does not have the problem. Can you email me (private message not to newsgroup) the offending file. I have never had the problem so I would like to experiment. Best wishes Bernard "...

AhIsEejpQQvMnsXsxd #2
I like your work!, ...