creating an e-mail hyperlink from a web page

Can anyone tell me what format I need to use to format a hyperlink that
customers can click the submit button and communicate via e-mail to me from
our web page.
--
Gina
0

I presume you know how to insert a hyperlink, and that given your use of the
words "submit button", that you are actually asking about how to get the
forms feature to work.

Reference: Publisher web publication forms 101
http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80564.aspx

And then you will probably want to read the article about HTTP uploading
protocol, and the troubleshooting article here:
http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/category/1921.aspx

If I made the wrong assumption, then you can post any follow up questions
and future web questions in the web group:
microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign

DavidF

"Gina" <Gina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me what format I need to use to format a hyperlink that
> customers can click the submit button and communicate via e-mail to me
> from
> our web page.
> --
> Gina

0
Nope8657 (939)

create a roster

how to define scroll bar's page size value?
Hi all, I have a confusion about calculating scroll bar's page size. In my application, I am drawing an image according to scroll bar position. m_iGeneratedImgWidth - Width size of the image (this value is always bigger) rect.right - Width of the drawing area. how to define scroll bar's page size value? SCROLLINFO info; info.cbSize = sizeof(SCROLLINFO); info.fMask = SIF_RANGE|SIF_PAGE|SIF_POS; info.nPos = 0; info.nMin = 0; info.nMax = m_iGeneratedImgWidth - rect.right; info.nPage = ? In my OnHScrollBar() function, for SB_PAGELEFT / SB_PAG...

e-mail alerts don't work,setup but don't work-
I have a pop 3 acct , but e-mail notification doesn't work any answers?, Thanks Studmn1. Studmn1 <Studmn1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a pop 3 acct , but e-mail notification doesn't work any > answers?, Thanks Studmn1. More details and symptoms needed. For example, what version of Outlook? -- Brian Tillman office student and teacher edition 2003 for outlook, the pop up notification window doesn't pop up or change my mouse to the little mail icon or transperency window "Brian Tillman" wrote: > Studmn1 <Studmn1@discussions.microsof...

Unwanted Hyperlink
When sending email, all URLs are doubled and "HYPERLINK" is added in front of the link. Cannot find how to stop this. Help appreciated ...

Internet Mail #3
Hey all, I've got an ISP servicing our Internet mail, but I use Exchange 5.5 internally, one of the users is sending mail out to the Internet via the Exchange account but I want it to use the ISP service, does anyone know how to default to the ISP Internet Mail. Thanks in advance, Craig Craig <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've got an ISP servicing our Internet mail, but I use > Exchange 5.5 internally, one of the users is sending mail > out to the Internet via the Exchange account but I want > it to use the ISP service, does anyone know how t...

Task Create - Status

Outgoing e-mail
I get the following message on most of my outgoing emails; "that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)" Yet I send it from another computer on the same network, also using outlook 2002 it works fine. Yes and that worked thanks >-----Original Message----- >Are you authenticating to your SMTP server? > >Tony Sadler wrote: >> I get the following message on most of my outgoing emails; >> "that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts >> (#5.7.1)" Yet I send it from another computer on the same >> network, also...

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

problem with mails coming back every day
Hello, Every day, every user receive a couple of reundant emails in their mailbox. How to stop that. Why messages do not simply disapear when read and deleted ? Thanks On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 12:38:26 +0200, "lmarot" <l.marot@mywanadoo.fr> wrote: >Hello, > >Every day, every user receive a couple of reundant emails in their mailbox. >How to stop that. > >Why messages do not simply disapear when read and deleted ? > >Thanks > Are these always the same messages and where did the messages come from. Could be that you have messages in some loop or st...

Sales Process error message in web client
When viewing an opportunity in the web client, if the user goes to activities and then selects the sales process tab (next the activities and history tabs), we get the following error: An error has occurred. Contact your system administrator. No one knows what to do about this. Any suggestions? It would be nice to be able to see the summary like all the books show. Thanks. Hi normally your can solve an error like this one by following this procedure: Clear the Outlook Forms Cache in the Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook client. 1. Open Microsoft Outlook, and then click Options f...

when form created

Creating a Brochure

New POP3 E-Mail Account Deliver Folder
I have both an Exchange Account and a (personal) POP3 account that I check using Outlook 2003. Currently, both accounts drop new e-mail into my Exchange Inbox - and I have a rule that moves the POP3 e-mail to a personal folder inbox. Problem is, rules don't run when I'm not connected to the Exchange server. Is it possible to have the POP3 account post new e-mails to the personal folder, while keeping the Exchange account posting new e-mails to the exchange inbox? Thanks; Michael Have you tried to set up a personal folder specifically for the pop account and set the exchange acc...

cant receive mail unless relaunch outlook
exchange 2000 sp3, post sp3 rollup outlook xp or 2003 the problems are only experienced by some users, not all. and it happens with both outlook xp and 2003. problem 1: an internal user will send an email to another internal user. the user will not receive the email even when manually clicking send/receive. if he closes outlook and relaunches it, then he receives the message. problem 2: remote user connect to office via vpn and runs outlook. 5 or 6 messages arrive and no more. waiting and/or hitting send/receive still produces no more messages. closing and relaunching outlook will bring in ...

How to create Access macro shortcut

How to disable automatic mail-enable for Public folders ?
Hello, Environment : Server Exchange 2003 SP2 - Operation mode: Native Mode (no pre-Exchange 2000 servers). When i create new public folders it by default is mail enabled - how i can disable this feature - i need that new created folders don't have e-mails by default. If i look in : http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3AdminGuide/e9545541-ee66-415c-b5ba-b977d8a6b714.mspx?mfr=true "Folders created in native-mode Exchange Server 2003 must be mail-enabled manually." But - "Folders that you migrate from Exchange 5.5 are mail-enabled by defaul...

Creating an ad book