Creating an ad book

How do I divide a page into equal sections (halves, qarters, eights)? I need to scan and type ads and coupons into this booklet. New at this.
0
anonymous (74717)

After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message
from FRSH <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>...
> How do I divide a page into equal sections (halves, qarters, eights)?

Arrange > Layout Guides > Grid Guides

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/

0
the_nerd (6344)

create a roster

A self Instruction Book On Excel 2003
I am trying to find a text book on excel 2003 that will show me how to use Excel and give me the data to put into the spread sheet. Some of the features I am looking for are, Amortization, Creating Macros and The function and Chart Wizard. If you could please include an ISBN# to locate the text to get me started on Excel 2003. John List of books at Debra Dalgleish's site. Some have CD's attached http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlbooks.html Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 12:57:23 -0700, John <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to find ...

Task Create - Status

Subir esquema de AD 2003 a 2008
Hola grupo, Tengo un forest con dos dominios 2003, el padre y el hijo. De momento no queremos migrar los DCs a 2008, unicamente poder empezar a tener servidores miembro 2008 en el dominio hijo. Necesitaria que me indicarais que pasos he de realizar tanto en el forest, como en ambos dominios y que precauciones he de tener. Muchas Gracias Hello Marc, This newsgroup is in english, so please use english language or choose a spanish one. Thank you for understanding. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warrantie...

Create external database

Adding extra menus
One of my users does not have access to the extra menu in sales order...How do i add the option? Note that the Extras menu only appear if the focus is currently on the window in question. Also, you need to make sure that the addon product that uses a form trigger to add options onto the Extras menu is installed on that workstation, check the DYNAMICS.SET launch file. Hope this helps. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer MBS Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Business Solutions http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft...

Access Denied error while edit some of the GPOs in Windows 2003 AD
Hi We are unable to edit some of the GPOs (Default Domain Policy, etc) and getting Access Denied error. We checked the permission of SYSVOL folder and found Administrators (Domain), System and Authenticated Users have full control share permissions. Full access has been provided to Administrators, creator owner & System and read & execute permission has been provided to Authenticated users in Security tab. Can anyone help me to resolve the issue and also any doc is available to check the correct permissions with SYSVOL. Thanks in advance for help Regards Lal -...

Getting data from Several Work Books
Dear all, After some advis here, I have several workbooks all with different names but in the same directory I.E. Excel1.xls Excel2.xls Excel3.xls Excel4.xls In each of the above I want to get out the value for say A2. And put it in a totals.xls in the same directory. I started to do it and I got this as my value .. ='[Excel1.xls]Expense Report'!$R$20 <-------- This returned the correct value. When i opened the document again it asked if i wanted to "update" the workboog ... whick i did want to have the updated info, the pro...

How to create pie chart with %

when form created

Creating a Brochure

How to create Access macro shortcut

Creating an ad book

Access unable to create an MDE

Importing Address Book #9
How can I import an OE address book from OE on another hard drive? bob <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I import an OE address book from OE on another > hard drive? Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

create a database from which bibliography an be created
How do I create a database from which a bibliography can be added to the end of a Word document? I used the program RefManager, but that is too expensive for me to update. Does Word 2003 have such a program? Thanks Not natively. Have you checked your academic institution? They might have campus licenses which students can use at home. You could give Zotero a spin (www.zotero.org). Personally, I don't like it, but that's just me. Word 2007 comes with referencing capabilities, but they are limited in functionality. Anything special you want, you would have to add i...

Shared AD user- Licensing
For infrequent, web-only users, is it possible to create a single AD user, called CRMShare (or something similar), then let the infrequent users utilize this single AD logon to interact with CRM? I understand the security ramifications of taking this approach, but want to know if this is acceptable as a "security trade-off", or if it is in direct violation of the EULA. TIA -Rob when dealing with MS, the ole rule of thumb: when in doubt, you're violating the EULA..... call MBS, i doubt they'll charge you for such a question, better than asking people here... -gary &q...

Error creating activities from Cases
Hi I have an out of the box SBS 2003 CRM Setup I have installed Rollup1 and the new help files Under about MS CRM it has CRM 3.0 (3.0.5300.0) When we try and create activies from within a case, we get the following to errors in the event log We can create the activities just fromthe main web client menu ok The same thing happens in the outlook client (OL 2003, Exchange 2003) I found some links to verabose stuff, but they all applied to the have MS CRM setup on multiple server. We have tried it with and without Outlook open Anyhelp appreciated Event Type: Error Event Source: MSC...