Creating a Publisher 2007 Document in Arabic

Hi,

I currently have a business card designed in Publisher 2007. I want to
add a reverse side to it and put the same details on the card in
Arabic. I'm going to use a Translation Service to translate the text
but could someone tell me what configuration changes I need to make in
Publisher and/or Windows in order to be able to paste and style the
translated text?

Thanks

Dominic
0
dominic

Help, Type Right to Left... The first entry has the requirements.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

<dominic.martin@dtrack.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I currently have a business card designed in Publisher 2007. I want to
> add a reverse side to it and put the same details on the card in
> Arabic. I'm going to use a Translation Service to translate the text
> but could someone tell me what configuration changes I need to make in
> Publisher and/or Windows in order to be able to paste and style the
> translated text?
>
> Thanks
>
> Dominic

0
Mary

create a roster

Automatic Appling AR documents
- I'm looking for a routine that can be scheduled to run through all unapplied payments and auto-apply them for all customers within a GP10 Company. Any/all assistance is appreciated. Thanks Jon Jon, I believe the Microsoft Professional Services team has a tool for sale that will do this. Your GP Partner should be able to help you with details and pricing on this. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Want to use Crystal Reports with GP? http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com "JColesby" <jcolesby@gmail.com>...

graphics in Publisher #2
When viewing my document in Print Preview, only graphics appear. Does the document print in toto? Have you gone to the manufacturer's web site of your printer model and looked around for an updated driver? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "cmeeker" <cmeeker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1EF4D42-295C-4BCF-A7D9-97362174FECF@microsoft.com... > When viewing my document in Print Preview, only graphics appear. Yes, the document does print. No, I haven't gone to the printer...

Generating a document from Opportunity
Opportunities for us are the center of the sales cycle. What is the "best practices" solution to create a document that is launched from an Opportunity that pulls in the relevant data of the Company name and address, and stock and custom Opportunity fields? In a perfect world it would automatically post an activity in the Opp's history and attach the said merged document to that activity. Any thoughts or direction, much appreciated. Rich Scott Hi, Richard. I have the same question. I actually wonder what are the "best practices" for creating a document from a...

2003 to 2007 02-25-08
I created a db on home computer in v. 2003. Works fine opening it in 2003 on computer at work. Then try to work with it in 2007 and every time I try to see anything in Design view I get this error: The command or action 'OpenTable' isn't available now. *You may be in a read-only database or an unconverted databse from an earlier version of MS Access. *The type of object the action applies to isn't currently selected or isn't in the active view. Use only those commands and macro actions that are currently available for this database. I've tried: ...

I can see all my fonts in publisher...
I have them all in my font folder. I only have like 12 fonts the common one. But i have a complete list in my font folder. I am using 2003 proffessional office on my laptop and Main PC. I can cee all the fonts on my main PC but not my Laptop. how do I gt them to show up to use??? Corey If you are creating a web page, you will only have 11 fonts. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Corey" <Corey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:934E5879-7E30-4663-ADB1-332EE2CDFC65@microsoft.com... &...

VLookup in other document
Here is my problem. Please help I have two documents A and B. In document A I have a table existing of codes and descriptions Range A1: B100 Column A contains codes, Column B contains descriptions In document B I want to lookup the description for a given code. I have a cell C10 containing the code and a cell C11 containing a formula =VLOOKUP(A1;'K:\Douane\Regressie\[RTScenario.xls]FxP'!$A$1:$B200;2) Till so far it works !! But I use this formula many times in my excel sheet and in many Excel documents, so if Ithe lokation of document A changes, I have to change all the for...

Task Create - Status

2007 pst files
I just installed the 2007 update of Office. Everything installed fine, however I can't open Outlook. The error message says there are errors in my Personal Folders.pst. and to use Scanpst.exe to repair it. I can't find the file. I did a search and also looked in the Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033 folder - it's not there. How do I get the file and will this work with 2007? Thanks jan it should be located at following.. drive:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE12. -- Laura Rooke MVP - Mobile Devices wiersma7, you wrote on Wed, 13 Jun 2007 19:49:20 ...

paint stroke option in publisher?
I'd like to soften my lines with a paint stroke effect. Is that possible in Publisher (2003)? Thanks! Not possible in Publisher. Create your lines in a paint program. www.getpaint.net is free. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "plouise" <plouise@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4CC52AF6-378F-41B1-890C-B71E60C7E91E@microsoft.com... > I'd like to soften my lines with a paint stroke effect. Is that possible in > Publisher (2003)? Thanks! ...

Outlook 2007 Iris MapiMessage Store / Plus program comparison.
My office has loaded Beta 2007 with Outlook and the Business Contact Manager as well as Accounting 2006 onto 5 computers for varoius personnel to asses. This was after we downloaded it at my home and it worked great. However, at my office it has been random at best and with 2 computers it has been like watching a train wreak and we were forced to wipe drives just to get it off and reinstall our original software. However, we love the potental and it smokes the competition (we think) so we are going to push on, nowing we are using Beta programs so I know there are going to be problems....

Convert two separate Word documents into one
Anybody know how to merge/convert two separate (one page) Word document into one (two page) document? HELP> In news:B5526982-84F0-4552-A34F-7F72AB3DADDC@microsoft.com, CAOWEN <CAOWEN@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Anybody know how to merge/convert two separate (one page) Word > document into one (two page) document? > > HELP> Open one of them. PUt the cursor at the very bottom (CTRL-END keys works well for that). Click Insert File. Save the resulting combined file to a NEW NAME to avoid losing either of the two originals. HTH, Twayne ...

Create external database

Why can't I see clipart on word or publisher.
I have just bought a new desktop computer and loaded microsoft office 2003. When i insert clipart onto a page in publisher or word, I cannot see the picture. the handles are on the page put picture isn't what can I do? Read the third FAQ here Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "punch" <punch@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

How to create pie chart with %

How do I turn on drag and drop in MS Word 2007?
It seems that drag and drop has stopped working..... I have no clue why. There are instructions on how to turn drag and drop on/off for MS Word 2003, but I can't find the directions on how to do this for Word 2007. I'd like to turn this back on. Can anyone help? Click on the the Office Button (top/left) and at the bottom of that window click on Word Options. In that window choose Advanced. Drag and Drop is the third choice down. (That said... it doesn't always work even when you have selected it. Sigh) The problem could have to do with the Symbols dialog box. When you...

when form created

upgrading to Publisher 2007
Can you upgrade to Publisher 2007 from 2002 or do you need to buy the whole program? myshell24 wrote: > Can you upgrade to Publisher 2007 from 2002 or do you need to buy the whole > program? Publisher 2002 qualifies you for the upgrade version of Publisher 2007. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org myshell24 wrote: > Can you upgrade to Publisher 2007 from > 2002 or do you need to buy the whole program? =================================== You need the complete program...there is no software update that adds additional features to your current version....

outlook 2007 closes down when i delete a reminder
outlook 2007 closes down when i delete a reminder....only just started happening...any ideas on how to stop it would be appreciated. ...

Can't open excel documents
When I try to open an excel doc is 'stalls' ... getting stuck on 'virus scan' dialouge at the bottom of the sheet. I can open excel w/o a file and save one, but when I try opening an existing one, Excel simply won't do it and I eventually have to contl.alt.del. it in order to continue. Any ideas? ...