Creating a Brochure

How do you create a 3-column brochure from scratch for Publisher 2002? I can
only find the directions for the 2003 version. Quick help would be
appreciated, project is due Monday.
0
Derek1 (142)

Create a three-panel or four-panel folded publication
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP011646681033.aspx

Scroll down to the section that says "Build a three-panel or four-panel publications
from scratch."

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Derek" <Derek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you create a 3-column brochure from scratch for Publisher 2002? I can
> only find the directions for the 2003 version. Quick help would be
> appreciated, project is due Monday.

0
gsauer (5093)

Need help mutiple worksheets to create a report worksheet
I hope someone can help me I have just started with a reasonably large homeless organisation where they collect large amounts of statistical data using excell. There are 25 induvidual services hence 25 induvidual data sets. Each set essentially contains the 1. a referral worksheet - name date etc (Monthly Tally of referals) 2. an induvidual stats sheet a variety of data (for each referal that becomes a client) 3. an occupancy stats sheet (Like a tally sheet 1 counts for each day + a Bfwd and Cfwd column) 4. a monthly summary report (combines data from all) Whilst a Database comes to mind ...

Creating a Chart with a Secondary X-Axis, with a twist maybe?
Hi, Is there a way with Excel (both 2003 and 2007) to have a graph with two x-axis, where the first is a primary axis and the second is a repeated axis associated with the primary axis? For example, let's say on the Y-Axis I have output Power. The primary x-axis I have temperature, let's say 0, 32, 100, 150. So I am plotting temperature vs. output power. However, I want a secondary x-axis that contains part serial numbers, let's say AA, BB, CC, DD. What I want to do is, for every temperature, plot a line with power output values from each serial number. So I will have 4 li...

creating a flyer in publisher 2003
If I create a flyer in Publisher 2003, how can I save it so that only the actual flyer gets saved and what is the best way to save it so that I can email it to others who may not have Publisher? Thank You James Send it as a PDF. There are free converters around, this is one: http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "james" <james@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D75CF2C-3CE2-4E56-8205-2760A9524D10@micr...

ActiveX component can't create object #2
I am getting this error when trying to commect rms 2.0 to the quick books dta file can someone please help me thanks -- Thanks Ian ...

Failed to create Microsoft CRM Databases 02-18-04
when i install Microsoft CRM 1.0 i faced to this error messages "Failed to create Microsoft CRM Databases unknown error 80040e14" please help me my system is windows 2000 sp4 sql 2000 sp3a mdac 2.8 also my acccoun is in domain administrator group thx Hi, You will find below 3 TKs that may help you to sort this issue out : http://www.greatplains.com/techknowledge/techknowledge.asp?id=29393&target=PS http://www.greatplains.com/techknowledge/techknowledge.asp?id=30300&target=PS http://www.greatplains.com/techknowledge/techknowledge.asp?id=31908&target=PS -...

Marginal Abatement Cost
I want to create a marginal abatement cost (MAC) column chart in Excel 2003. The data I am using is sorted for cost ($/tonne/year). Then I have a marginal abatement (tonnes of CO2-e) and cumulative marginal abatement (also tonnes of CO2-e). On the x axis I will have cost. The y axis shall be marginal abatement, the width of the columns shall represent the marginal abatement, and their location on the axis will be determined by the cumulative marginal abatement. Since the data is sorted for cost, the chart shall show increasing cost with an increasing cumulative marginal abatement. ...

Create filtered dataset from XML file?
I need to create a Dataset and datatable from an XML file. The only way I know how to make a Dataset and Datatable, is by using an Access database as my datastore: You know, the usual thing in all the books; an OleDbDataAdapter, with a SQL string and connection. How can I do this using an XML file instead of an Access table? I know I can convert an XML file straight into a Dataset. But the dataset always contains ALL the info from the XML file. I want the dataset to be filtered by using some sort of query. A couple years ago I hurt my brain figuring out Xpath. Boy, i'm just not mea...

Access Databases created from Templates
I have tried setting up databases from the downloadable templates from the Microsoft website, however unlike Acess 2003 I cannot edit any of them (even minor details). The online help merely tells us to click on the "datasheet" tab - unless you start a file from scratch, there is no tab! Is there any way to edit a template with Access 2007? Shane, I downloaded a template and had no trouble editing it (I simply switched to Design View of a form, a query and a table) so which one are you downloading that you can't edit? -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (A...

EXCEL 2007 CREATING A MACROS
CAN'T FIND THE MACRO SELECTION ON THE EXCEL 2007 TOOL MENU ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Less Spam Better enjoyable experience Visit : news://spacesst.com Try this http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA101730521033.aspx Please use proper case when you ask a question. -- Steve "FIEGEHENK" <FIEGEHENK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4D183D6-3518-4D29-8133-2E0D07F4D057@microsoft.com... > CAN'T FIND THE MACRO SELECTION ON THE EXCEL 2007 TOOL MENU -----------------------------------------------...

Dumb question... how to create a Enterprise Formula Custom Field
Guys, I'm writing because I've tried and search but can't get it ... From PWA I created a Project Custom Field "MyField" of type Text with the formula "Hello World", I tried with " and '. When I open a project the field returns #ERROR. I published to see if magic happens, but nothing. I did the same with type number and formula 10, same result. So In the end, I can't get any formula to work. What am I doing wrong ... I googled with no success. Perhaps try opening the project and hitting the F9 button to refresh calculations? Does ...

Exch2003: unable to create new mailboxes after replacing corrupt info store
I had a corrupt information store on Exchange 2003 so I added a new temporary server (Exch2003) and moved all of my mailboxes to the new server. After I did that, I saved the copy of the original info store to another location and created a new info store with the same name. Then I moved all of the mailboxes back to the "new" info store. Everything runs great - backups, log files, email flow except for - - creating a new user/mailbox. The user part creates fine and it looks like a mailbox is created, but looking under the mailbox folder doesn't show a mailbox for th...

how do i format a textbox on a userform created in excel
I created a userform to accept information from the user. My problem is ,eg i would like the TxtAmount.value to display the amount in Currency when i enter the number. The same for the percentage control. I am new to this. Bert, Text boxes accept text only, so you need to convert the value to the formatted text that you want. Something like: UserForm1.TextBox1.Text = Format(Range("A1").Value, "$#,##0.00") Same idea for percentages" UserForm1.TextBox1.Text = Format(Range("A1").Value, "0.00%") HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Bert" <...

Creating Machine shop part schedule using Excel
Hello, my name is Alex Barker and I am working for a company in Ontar Canada called Knoch Manufacturing. I am experienced with Excel, but not quite capable enough to complet the project given. We are a machine shop that has 14 different CNC machines. We keep track of Queued, Pending , and Distant jobs for each machine Queued- ready to run Pending- one more operation then ready to run Distant- 2 or more operations becure ready to run This information also comes along with a due date and hours remainin on operation What we are looking for is a program that schedules this informatio i...

Creating a carbon copy of CRM 4.0 for development purposes
Hi, is there any easy or supported way to create a complete, 100% carbon copy of an On Premise CRM 4.0 Professional deployment in order to develop on? The export tools only seem to deal with data and customisations, and not cover all settings. Any ideas? Cheers Richard Richard; Set up a similar environment to your production environment (ie, if you have two servers in PROD, set up two servers in DEV) and then install the CRM into this environment (note that you may be violating your license agreement by doing this, but I am not here to judge). once CRM is up and running in DEV, rest...

how to creat other inbox
i have 3 different email account and i want each to receive in difference any can help please You can create other 'fake' inboxes for each and use rules to move inbound messages therein. Methods and features depend on the version of Outlook, which you haven't posted.... Akbar uk wrote: > i have 3 different email account and i want each to receive in > difference any can help please ...

How can I create a user defined function in excel?
If I have a equation eg: =(A1+B1*if(t10=TRUE;1;-1)), how can I define it to a Myfunction (A1;B1;T10)? Use Alt+F11 to open VB Editor Use command Insert | Module Copy this to the newly open module sheet Function Myfunction(x, y, z) If z Then multi = 1 Else multi = -1 End If Myfunction = x + y * multi End Function Return to Excel and type in any cell =Myfunction(A1,B1, T10) But why not use Function Myfunction(x, y, z) If z Then Myfunction = x + y Else Myfunction = x - y End If End Function best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove ca...

Error created when try to Print Preview or Print
When try to print or print preview system is generating an error: "Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows or columns." Used excel for years ever seen this error before. Using Excel 2007 on Vista, we just upgraded to SP2 for both systems. After testing a few times, I notice that system is generating a Name Range with no referencing cell range, the name range is called Print_Titles. If I delete the name range it removes the error message and able to use print preview and able to print. Notice it is occurring more ofter when client is copying a worksheet to ...

create pivot table from external csv file
I am dumping huge data to csv file, Now what I want to do is, create pivot table/chart from csv file without importing data into it. Reason behind doing this is, end user view updated report without messing with thier limited excel knowledge. Hi, So what's your question? If you're asking if it can be done, the answer is Yes. If you're asking how to do it, the question is - what version of Excel are you using? For Example in 2003 you would choose Data, Pivot Table and Pivot Chart Report, and choose External data source, Next, Get Data, choose New Data Source and cl...

Create List or Dictionary
Hello, I need to create a List or a Dictionary with only to items: Id = 1, Key = "Subscribe" Id = 2, Key = "Unsubscribe" Is it possible to create such a list or dictionary with only one code line? Thank You, Miguel Dictionary<string, int> toto = new Dictionary<int, string> { { "Subscribe" , 1}, { "Unsubscribe", 2 } }; Vanderghast, Access MVP "shapper" <mdmoura@gmail.com> wrote in message news:a31b4a74-f280-490b-a608-a5a2dfc357cb@r34g2000yqj.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > I ...

creating a customized rule
Hello, I am trying to create a customized rule that once a mail msg reaches its expirey date it is automatically moved to the deleted items. subsequently need a rule to automatically empty trash. If this is indeed possible could you let me know. Also could you tell me if it has to be server or client based. thanks in adv! ...

Can I create a golf handicap calculator
Has any one already created one and can I get a copy of it Doug, I've never seen, or heard, of an existing template for golf handicapping. You might try your local amateur golf association. In Northern California that would be the NCGA. If you find one, please post back. I'd very much like to see it. -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "Doug B" wrote: > Has any one already created one and can I get a copy of it ...

Creating a budget in Money 2003
I created a budget in Money, but can't seem to figure out how to record my daily expenses (ie. meals, parking, gas, etc.). I entered my monthly expenditures in my budget but now I have no idea how to enter how much i really spent each day. Can someone help me? Are you talking about cash spending from your pocket? If so, here's the relevant FAQ: --- Q): How do other users account for ATM withdrawals? A): Many users setup a dedicated cash account, I call mine "Pocket Change". Transfer the money to the cash account, enter cash transactions in the cash account, and balanc...

No CRM Buttons when creating New Outlook email
Using Outlook 2003 with the CRM client installed, there is no track in CRM button when you create a new email. I tried going to Outlook email go to View > Toolbars > Microsoft CRM. That is checked. I also tried re-enabling the CRM add-in. There were no disabled items in Outlook > Help > About Microsoft Office Outlook. In Outlook I went to to Tools > Options > Other tab. Clicked on Advanced Options button, then on the COM Add-Ins button. There is a check mark next to Microsoft CRM Outlook Addin. I tried unchecking the Microsoft CRM toolbar and then reinstalling Ou...

HELP! Seeking Instructions to Create Report of POS (NOT RMS) Discounts Applied #2
We need to run monthly reports to determine how many of our different Discounts are claimed/used and the proceeds not tendered. We have offered a number of discounts to customers and employees as incentives and cannot find a method to track how each discount is applied. The built-in Discounted Sales report in POS 2.0 lists only the resulting Sale Price; we seek to have the report sorted by PresetDiscount type but the Advanced Report Filter dialog does not list Discount in the Field dropdown box and we can't locate the table in which transactions that have the Preset Discount are appl...

Create new Exchange Mailbox without creating a new AD-User
I'm running Win2003SBS SP1 with Exchange2003 SP2. I would like to create funtional exchange-mailboxes (info@..., service@...) without creating a new AD-User as owner of these mailboxes. Owner should be an already existing AD-User. Is this possible and how could this be done. Thanks. Andreas Andreas Lauer IT Service wrote: > I'm running Win2003SBS SP1 with Exchange2003 SP2. > I would like to create funtional exchange-mailboxes (info@..., service@...) > without creating a new AD-User as owner of these mailboxes. Owner should be > an already existing AD-User. > Is thi...