Copy and paste #2

I am trying to copy and past a document or any picture in publisher 2003 and it is pasting the item I copied and pasted last.  I closed Publisher and opened it again, but it still pasted the last item pasted before!!!  Help!!!
0
dlloyd (1)

The issue you describe is unknown.
Try re-booting your computer and trying it again.

--

"If you don't know where you are going,
any road will take you there!"

0
donotknock (1942)

Comparing records in 2 databases
I need to update an access database each day, with stock and price info, and then update it online. Is there a way to compare the before and after tables, and make a new table with only the changed records (only the changed fields!) plus the primary key? OR, does anyone know of a fairly inexpensive program that will do this? For Access 2k. Thanks! Tracking date record was created or updated, SQL Syntax --- It is a good idea to add these 2 fields to all your tables (except lookups). Let them be the last 2 fields. DateCreated, date, DefaultValue = Now() DateModified, date � set on...

Spreadsheet query #2
I have devised a list of items in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. Against each item (in a different cell) is an amount which represtents the items value. I want to be able to use this spreadsheet, so that I can extract, say, all items under �6,000. Is this possible in Excel, or should I be using a database? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Michael. Hello Michael Advanced Filter is one way, Pivot Table is an other way. To my opinion, use of a database would be advisable if records exceed around 10000 items. HTH Cordially Pascal "Michael Dedman" <Mike@Le-Software-Man....

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

page numbering #2
I'm working on a landscape Excel document...the document will become part of a booklet,and I need the page numbers at the bottom of the page, but in portrait. Any help? ...

Copy info from one workbook to another?

Secondary Copy

local copy of mail

Outlook 2000 SP3

Text to column and paste special transpose
Hi All, I have 1 table like this item_number qty ref 00010-001 3 U34,U36,U43 00013-001 2 U16,U21 12505-001 3 U32,U33,U42 12512-001 3 U5,U6,U27 and 1 want it to become like this item_number qty ref 00010-001 3 U34 00010-001 3 U36 00010-001 3 U43 00013-001 2 U16 00013-001 2 U21 12505-001 3 U32 12505-001 3 U33 12505-001 3 U42 12512-001 3 U5 12512-001 3 U6 12512-001 3 U27 Anybody can help me to program it in macro.. usually i do it manually and have to redo again do to careless. After using Text to Columns on Column C.......comma delimited.........Run the Reorganize macro. Sub ReOrganize...

2 Qs re W2007 Styles, AutoCorrect
Q1: How do I delete styles that I've made? I don't mean delete from a document: I mean delete from the system. E.g. when I open a new document, and expand the Styles drop down list (click in lower right-hand corner of Styles group), old unwanted styles appear on the list. I delete them (I've tried deleting them directly from the list and from the Manage Styles window), but that only deletes them from that document: I open a new document and there they are again. I don't want to hide them, I want to delete them. Q2: Is there a way to work directly with the dic...

Adding an Account Transfer to the Budget #2
I would like to add an account transfer that occurs every month (to a college savings account) to my budget. I have the account set up in money but can’t figure out how to add the transfer to the budget. I have a similar transfer to a retirement account in the budget but can’t remember how I did it…maybe I added it when I initially set up the budget…shouldn’t I be able to add another? You can't add transfers to the budget if both of those accounts are already in the budget. However, if you remove the savings account from the budget, it will show up in 'transfers out of budget&#...

BadMail Utility #2
Hi! Will the utility mrntion below works with Excahneg 2000 too. The download window says Exchange 2003. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=782aaf0f-6239-40ad-adda-97863d852ff7&displaylang=en Thank you. -- JoeCL LACO-CAO "JoeCL" <JoeCL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Will the utility mrntion below works with Excahneg 2000 too. The download >window says Exchange 2003. It'll run with E2K SP2. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

ASP - NET - 2 - CustomValidator - Javascript
Hi, On an ASP.NET 2 there's a CustomValidator with EnableClientScript="true" and the ClientValidationFunction set to a Javascript function shown below. The validator has no ControlToValidate b/c inside the function several controls, and not just one need to be validated. The need is to have a validation control that fires, and sets the IsValid appropriately on the page, and allows the displayed message to be set by code in the client (Javascript). What we don't want is to have multiple validation controls on the page just to perform simple validation. The...

Copy picture ossice wizard

Moving Outlook to a new computer #2
I am trying to move my Outlook 2003 to a new computer and can not see how to move all of my customization with it. For example, the catagories additions I made and all of the rules I set up for lables. Can someone point me to an article that gives you the details? Thanks ...

Paste Values not working in Excel 2003 (?)
Hi, Using Excel 2003 with Win xp Pro I copy a range of cels, then I choose EDIT > PASTE SPECIAL > VALUES and it does NOT paste ALL the cel contentent... It does paste all the cels, but only the first 3 lines of each cel's content. Is there any limitation in the number of characters ? Thanks ALex This is not the exact problem you describe, put perhaps it's related: XL2000: "255 Characters in Cell" Error When Copying Worksheet, at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213548 -- HTH - -Frank Isaacs Dolphin Technology Corp. http://vbapro.com ...

Outlook 2003 sends my gmail through 2 steps, why??
I am using Outlook 2003 to send my gmail account through smtp.gmail.com. When I send mail in Outlook, it goes into the Outbox rather than get sent right away. Then from my outbox, I can send the email. This seems like a redundancy in efforts, how can I get Outlook to send it straight away? Look at the Tools Menu, then Options, then Mail Setup Tab. Check off the box "Send immediately when connected". -- Lenny V "Uncle Scotty" wrote: > I am using Outlook 2003 to send my gmail account through > smtp.gmail.com. When I send mail in Outlook, it goes into the Outbox...

Error 553 #2
I am trying to configure Outlook 2002 to use a POP account hosted under a domain name I purchased. When I set up the account in Outlook I can successfully send a test message to myself. I can receive messages from any other account, no problem. However I cannot send a message to any other address. I get the message "553 sorry that domain name does not exist in my rcpthost file". I ahve called support fromt he company I bought hte domain name from and I hav called support from Adelphia whoI ahve high speed internet access from, and who host the outgoing mail server. Neither ...

Scroll #2
How do I change from my scroll page, when I click mouse to scroll up or down it moves like oceanwave which i would like to put the screen scroll to normal which click, point and we see. Please help I don't quite understand your question, but maybe your scroll bar includes too many rows. The information here may help: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused Suzy wrote: > How do I change from my scroll page, when I click mouse to scroll up or down > it moves like oceanwave which i would like to put the screen scroll to normal > which click, point and we see. Pleas...

subtotal copy and paste

locked publisher 2002 file #2
I've a 12 user network running Publisher 2002 on Xp Pro PC's and a 2003 Server. When one user opens a document none of the others can open the same shared file on the network. It says that the file is locked because another program is using it. Can't find any reference to this message in the Knowledge Base or anywhere else. Don't have this problem with sharing Word or Excel files as these give the user the option to open the file read only, which is fine. Are there any reasons or restrictions in Publisher that may be causing this problem? As a work-around I can save th...

3D Column Chart #2
How do I create a 3D column chart and have three axis? ...