copy a brochure to slides

How do I copy a brochure that I made on to slides for a presentation?
0
Susan (148)

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

Secondary Copy

local copy of mail

Copy info from one workbook to another?

Outlook 2000 SP3

Copy picture ossice wizard

subtotal copy and paste

Copying graphs

Copying Views

Having a go with assembly... how do I copy a double into a register??
I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. Now if I declare my doubles as floats float f double d _asm { mov edx, f //ok mov edx, d //error operand size conflict Can someone show me the error of my ways??? Thanks "Si" <me@you.twang> wrote in message news:sm1gk0l60ng23gilu9b68hkcqi3ub9horn@4ax.com... > > > I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much > iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. > > Now if I de...

EXCEL FILE a copy/a copy/a copy ....filename
when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file itself so my file name of a file i save 7 times can have 7 'a copy' in it eg c./my doc/a copy/a copy/ a copy..............a copy/xx.xls Is the file saved as Read Only? Do you get a message on opening asking you if it's read only? Regards, Alan. "ve" <ve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88C3DEBA-2C2E-4DF0-978B-F823E120458A@microsoft.com... > when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file > itself so my file name of a file i save ...

everything I copy from explorer end up green in Excel How can I c.
How can I change this to copy the actual colors from the html file ??? "Sacs" wrote: > ...

copy of treeview
Hello, I have to copy information from a treeview to another treeview... The first TreeCtrl is in a dialog and the second it's in another dialog. The application is Dialog Based and I use my oen solution of property sheet. So if I want to call something from another dialog i make i this way: CResultsPageDlg resDlg((CMyAppDlg*)theApp.GetMainWnd()); resDlg.CopyTreeview(m_TreeView.GetRootItem(), m_TreeView.GetRootItem()); useing the solution from http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/dragdrop/article.php/c657/ Somebody knows how to do that? Alex What is CopyTreeview method...

When copying an item, quantity should not be copied
Whan an item is "copied" to make a new item, the Quantity should not be copied (just like "Balance Due" is not copied when a customer is copied) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/New...

Copy to Clipboard from Excel 2003
Hi, I run Office 2003. In Excel, I consistently have problems with copying information from cells. The following happens: - I select a numeric cell and do a ctrl+c, message from Excel "cannot empty the clipboard". Item does not appear on clipboard " - I select a text cell and do a ctrl+c, message from Excel "an error occured while trying to retrieve information from another program. Try working with your message again". When I OK this message, it appears one more time and when I OK a second time, the item is placed on the clipboard. I do run a very useful app call...

backup type "copy"
I am backing up my Exchange 2003 server daily using the "full" backup type. I am backing this up to tape. As another layer of protection, I was thinking about creating a backup job that was the "copy" backup type so I could backup exchange to another server or network attached storage. This wouldn't interfere with my current backup strategy, and it would give me another copy of the database stored somewhere. In the scenario where I need to restore from tape, and the tape was bad, I could then turn to this "copy". What caveats do I need to be aware of ...

copy between worksheets
Hello, I want to copy part of workskeet to another worksheet, but after i do copy and paste, the format of the worksheet is changed. For Example, I want to copy a cell area (A3 to C10) to another sheet. And it contains images and text. After i paste to another worksheet, the position of images are changed. Also the cell width and format are changed too. How can i do copyand paste a celll area contains images into antoher worksheet with original format and position? Thank you Mooscar -- mooscar ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mooscar's Profile...

Copy Sales Order documents does not copy user defined fields. #2
When a Sales Order document is copied the process does not copy the user defined data if there is any on the original order/invoice. Where user defined fields are used for specific business requirements, then it is appropriate to have a choice to copy these user defined fields as well when a document is copied. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion ...

How do I copy fiies to a cd?
Like it says, I have a large number of files I need to store somewhere other than on the hard drive, so how do I get to copy them to a cd? I have tried but they don't seem to finish on the cd. Alan Outlook Express files? DBX files? Why exactly? A CD-R only has a 700MB capacity. How large are the files? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "alan.holmes" <alan.holmes27@somewhere.net> wrote in message news:Sp0an.226260$Jg5.4385@newsfe02.ams2... > > Like it says, I have a large number of files I need...

Copy rule not copying
I have a rule that says "When the message has been sent, move a COPY to a "Sent items" folder in another pst file". The rule moves the sent message to that file, but the "original" sent message does not appear in the default Sent Items folder, which is the intention. Can anyone throw any light on why it is not doing so? (Outlook 2003). I have the option ticked "Save Copies of sent messages in the Sent Items Folder" Thanks For what mail account type? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howt...

Copying Formats with Copy and Paste
Dear All, is there any possible way to copy over the format of one cell onto another without a simple copy and paste? Example: in cell B2 I type in the formula '=A2*100'. That's easy enough. But, what happens if cell A2 is in red bold numbers with a left-side border, and I want to get that format over also into B2? But - without copying and pasting??? Regards, andym Formulas only return values (with minor exceptions). I don't know a way of getting the formats to copy except to copy|paste special|formats (or apply the formatting itself). apmeehan@gmail.com wrote: > &...