Converting Pulisher 98 files to work with Publisher 97

Can anyone help me with this. I did some work from home with Publisher 2003
and saved as Publisher 98. I thought that's what we had at work, but just
found out we have Publisher 97.
Can anyone help?

Thanks,
June
0
JuneG (4)

Send me the file, I will convert it for you. It will lose formatting somewhat.

gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"June G." <JuneG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone help me with this. I did some work from home with Publisher 2003
> and saved as Publisher 98. I thought that's what we had at work, but just
> found out we have Publisher 97.
> Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks,
> June

0
gsauer (5094)
2/14/2006 3:29:32 PM
Mary,
This is for calenday pages I was working on. I have May through Dec. Is that
too much to send to you?

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Send me the file, I will convert it for you. It will lose formatting somewhat.
>
> gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "June G." <JuneG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Can anyone help me with this. I did some work from home with Publisher 2003
> > and saved as Publisher 98. I thought that's what we had at work, but just
> > found out we have Publisher 97.
> > Can anyone help?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > June

0
JuneG (4)
2/14/2006 3:46:45 PM
No, I have broadband, if it can be converted, I will do it.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

> Mary,
> This is for calenday pages I was working on. I have May through Dec. Is that
> too much to send to you?
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Send me the file, I will convert it for you. It will lose formatting
>> somewhat.
>>
>> gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "June G." <JuneG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Can anyone help me with this. I did some work from home with Publisher 2003
>> > and saved as Publisher 98. I thought that's what we had at work, but just
>> > found out we have Publisher 97.
>> > Can anyone help?
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > June

0
gsauer (5094)
2/14/2006 4:04:22 PM
OK, Great. Thank you so much. I will send them right now.

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> No, I have broadband, if it can be converted, I will do it.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "June G." <JuneG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Mary,
> > This is for calenday pages I was working on. I have May through Dec. Is that
> > too much to send to you?
> >
> > "Mary Sauer" wrote:
> >
> >> Send me the file, I will convert it for you. It will lose formatting
> >> somewhat.
> >>
> >> gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com
> >> --
> >> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> >> http://office.microsoft.com/
> >> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> >>
> >> "June G." <JuneG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
JuneG (4)

Can't get money 2002 to open money 98 backup file.
I keep getting an message saying either it isn't a money file or the file is corrupted. I did this over and over on diff. floppies. Still the same. It is on our biz laptop we backup money 98 to a floppy, then to our pc in the office we try to restore and no go. Any clues? Pretty much tried everything possible here. Thanx Ben In microsoft.public.money, Ben wrote: >I keep getting an message saying either it isn't a money >file or the file is corrupted. I did this over and over on >diff. floppies. Still the same. It is on our biz laptop we >backup money 98 to a flo...

Error in Excel 03: "Cannot cut part of a publisher." Help
I keep getting the following error message when I cut and try to paste anything in an Excel 2003 Spreadsheet- "Cannot cut part of a publisher." What is this message and what do I need to do to cut and paste in this document. ...

Reading Publisher file after burning to CD
After a Publisher file is burned to a CD, error message says Publisher cannot find that file. ...

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

"Functions Displaying", & Old Excel 97 ?
Hello, Really embarased to ask, but: Using an old copy of Excel "97" Where do I find the list of Functions that are available (on what pull-down menu), and how do I display them, please ? Just can't seem to find them on any of the items that displays. How can I get an icon to allow easy access to them on one of the toolbars ? Thank you, B. Excel's help is nice(?). Look for Functions. and... Take a look at Peter Nonely's workbook that describes lots of functions: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/noneley/ Norman Harker has his version at Debra Dalgleish's si...

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

(Publisher 2003) How do I get the two pages to print on to one pag
I need 2 pages to print on one page. I did see on a document that someone else made on my computer that the page indicators (at the bottom left; to switch between the two pages) that the folded part of the 2nd page was turned a different way, and I know that's exactly what I need to do, but I'm not sure how to. Help please? Thanks! Vampressjaden In Publisher 2000 (may be the same for other versions) File Page Setup Special fold Horizontal It will ask you if you want 4 pages - yes -- Don Vancouver, USA "Vampressjaden" <Vampressjaden@discussions.micros...

Pocket Excel files (.pxl) do not open in Excel 2003 on XP desktop
I just tried to open a Pocket Excel file on my Windows XP desktop and the file could not be opened. Has anyone had any luck opening Pocket excel files on a desktop PC without converting them? Pocket Excel I believe is the .pxl format that the Handheld PC and the PocketPC use. I may want to password protect files and send them to a party that does not have a PocketPC. Can this be done, or do I need to convert the files to MS excel and password protect a seperate .zip file using resco File explorer? I cannot send any files to this party that are not password protected for the risk is to...

CHm file format
Hello, I have seen your's reference on code project. I am new to CHM format and i need to create a CHM viewer. I have some queries regarding the same a) what is binary TOC and binary index ( I have been able to parse the HHc and HHk fie). How i should parse the same b) What are merged files. How i can read them c) How how CHI, CHw and CHQ files can be created. How reading of these files will be different form the reading CHM file. Please help me out by answering my queries. Thanks, Ritu ...

publisher: 4 Millions Domains data with Category
Successfull Internet and Direct Marketing products on www.promotionsite.net * NEW * DOMUS Domains Toolkit Fall 2004 - Unique on the Net 4 Millions "Whois" Domains data with Expiration Date and Category*. Ultimate Version (October 2004) - Our best rate starts from US *$149*. A wonderful tool for Internet and Direct Marketing. Available in Basic, Advanced and Full Editions. It contains a domain database with 4 millions *FRESH* October 2004 New records .com, .net, .org. 4 Gigabytes MS Excel data zipped on CD-Roms/Dvd. Compression 3:1. MS Excel or Text tab del...

How do I bring up a file that I saved as an Excel file?
I am taking classes and have to do work on Excel and was wondering why when I save them I can't retrieve them? I can see the file names but am not able to retrieve them I am inexperienced on Office. Hi open excel, choose file & open, locate your files, click on the one you want to open and press the Open button. however, if the files that you want to open are on a floppy disk then it is a VERY good idea to copy them onto your hard drive before opening them. This is best achieved using windows explorer. to do this: right mouse click on the start button choose explore ensure the flo...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Import quicken 2003 to money 98??
Is if possible to import *.QSD and *.QDF files into Money98? I have some old records from two different computers I want to consolidate. I no longer own a copy of quicken, but still use money 98 at home. Any suggestions? John Not directly. M98 will only know how to deal with Quicken or, and I'm guessing here, Quicken files in native formats for the versions of Quicken that came out more or less in summer of 1997 or before. Suggestions? A) Figure out how to turn the Q03 files into QIF, b) Get a newer version of Money. M98 was the single buggiest version in the history of the produ...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Attach file vs insert file
I have a user who is trying to attach a file to an email (Exchange 2003 SP2, Outlook 2003) using the paperclip icon. Instead of attaching to the email (adding an Attach: line under the Subject line) Outlook is inserting the file into the body of the email. Any suggestions? TOP wrote: > I have a user who is trying to attach a file to an email (Exchange 2003 SP2, > Outlook 2003) using the paperclip icon. Instead of attaching to the email > (adding an Attach: line under the Subject line) Outlook is inserting the > file into the body of the email. > > Any suggestions?...

Work with view (advanced issue)
I add a new field to quote: "related_other_account_id". This field store the ID of an Account (different from the "Potential Customer" field) (lets call this Account: The Supplier) Now I need to show the "related quote" from the Supplier Account. I think I would need to build a query like: <all quotes having "related_other_account" field = the current Account ID value... but I don't know if it is possible. How can I handle this ? Where are you trying to show this? "Sebastiano Castrini" <[remove this]castrini@libero.it> wrot...

Excel file save macro.
I need help with a macro. I want to be able to save a file as a listed name, that is referenced in a cell, in a directory that is listed in a different cell. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Post your efforts. Homework? "darrenlshipley" <darrenlshipley.vecxb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:darrenlshipley.vecxb@excelforum-nospam.com... > I need help with a macro. I want to be able to save a file as a listed > name, tha...

Cannot double click an excel file and open it.
Hi When I double click an excel file, the excel application opens with a grey screen. If I drag the file onto the grey screen it opens fine. If I double click an excel attachement the excel screen opens grey and I get a message box saying The system cannot find the file specified. If I drag an excel file into the outlook inbox and then double click on it, it launches as it would normaly. I have un associated and re associated the file with Excel. I have checked the selections under the window menu in Excel, but unhide is greyed out, indicating that excel has opened, but not loaded the fil...

Files Publisher cannot open.
After creating files in Publisher 2003, most will not open. I get the message"Publisher cannot open this file". ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=cbbcbdd8-ef0a-412a-9a74-65ca4bb16...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005