Converting files #3

I have several pub files that I need to conver to pdf.  Can this be done, and if so how?
0
anonymous (74723)

Hi Charlie (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com)
in the newsgroups
you posted:

|| I have several pub files that I need to conver to pdf.  Can this be
|| done, and if so how?

Check out the following link:

http://www.mvps.org/publisher/sharing.html

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Office Publisher MVP

0
publisher (1244)
12/24/2003 12:17:35 AM
By using Acrobat or one of the other programs.

"Charlie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have several pub files that I need to conver to pdf.  Can this be done,
and if so how?

0
jl_amerson (3088)
12/24/2003 12:41:10 AM
Brian Kvalheim - [MS MVP] wrote:
> Hi Charlie (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com)
> in the newsgroups
> you posted:
>
>>> I have several pub files that I need to conver to pdf.  Can this be
>>> done, and if so how?
>
> Check out the following link:
>
> http://www.mvps.org/publisher/sharing.html

Or even the following which is free and doesn't leave a watermark:
http://site4.pdf995.com/download.html

--
Brett

I broke my arm trying to fold a bed. It wasn't the kind that folds.

0
blaniosh (48)
12/24/2003 10:59:09 AM
Hi Brett... (blaniosh@saltwells.dudley.gov.uk),
in the Microsoft� newsgroups
you posted:

|| Or even the following which is free and doesn't leave a watermark:
|| http://site4.pdf995.com/download.html

Does one of mine leave a watermark!?

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Office Publisher MVP
Official Publisher MVP Site:
http://www.kvalheim.org

confers no rights.

0
publisher (1244)
12/24/2003 2:26:08 PM
Thanks for the help.
0
anonymous (74723)
12/24/2003 3:51:05 PM
Thanks for the help !
0
anonymous (74723)
12/24/2003 3:56:13 PM
Brian Kvalheim - [MS MVP] wrote:
> Hi Brett... (blaniosh@saltwells.dudley.gov.uk),
> in the Microsoft� newsgroups
> you posted:
>
>>> Or even the following which is free and doesn't leave a watermark:
>>> http://site4.pdf995.com/download.html
>
> Does one of mine leave a watermark!?

"Jaws PDF Creator: during evaluation each page of each pdf file produced
will have a watermark on it until you enter a valid serial number."

--
Brett

I plugged my phone in where the blender used to be. I called someone.
They went "Aaaaahhhh..."

0
blaniosh (48)
12/24/2003 4:28:40 PM
Ah, yes. The eval.

--

"Brett..." <blaniosh@saltwells.dudley.gov.uk> wrote in message
> Brian Kvalheim - [MS MVP] wrote:
> > Hi Brett... (blaniosh@saltwells.dudley.gov.uk),
> > in the Microsoft� newsgroups
> > you posted:

> > Does one of mine leave a watermark!?
>
> "Jaws PDF Creator: during evaluation each page of each pdf file produced
> will have a watermark on it until you enter a valid serial number."
>
> --
> Brett
>
> I plugged my phone in where the blender used to be. I called someone.
> They went "Aaaaahhhh..."

0
publisher (1244)
12/27/2003 1:06:41 PM
Whereas the software from the  link below, doesn't suffer from this
limitation.
Why not add it to your list?

Brett

Brian Kvalheim - [MS MVP] wrote:
> Ah, yes. The eval.
>

> "Brett..." <blaniosh@saltwells.dudley.gov.uk> wrote in message
>> Brian Kvalheim - [MS MVP] wrote:
>>> Hi Brett... (blaniosh@saltwells.dudley.gov.uk),
>>> in the Microsoft� newsgroups
>>> you posted:

>>> Does one of mine leave a watermark!?
>>
>> "Jaws PDF Creator: during evaluation each page of each pdf file
>> produced will have a watermark on it until you enter a valid serial
>> number."
>>
>> --
>> Brett
>>
>> I plugged my phone in where the blender used to be. I called someone.
>> They went "Aaaaahhhh..."

0
blaniosh (48)
12/28/2003 12:42:23 PM
Hi Brett... (blaniosh@saltwells.dudley.gov.uk),
in the Microsoft� newsgroups
you posted:

|| Whereas the software from the  link below, doesn't suffer from this
|| limitation.
|| Why not add it to your list?

I think I just might ;-)

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Office Publisher MVP
Official Publisher MVP Site:
http://www.kvalheim.org

confers no rights.

0
publisher (1244)
12/28/2003 1:18:47 PM
Brian Kvalheim - [MS MVP] wrote:
> Hi Brett... (blaniosh@saltwells.dudley.gov.uk),
> in the Microsoft� newsgroups
> you posted:
>
>>> Whereas the software from the  link below, doesn't suffer from this
>>> limitation.
>>> Why not add it to your list?
>
> I think I just might ;-)

Good man! :-)

--
Brett

He was a multi-millionaire. Wanna know how he made all of his money?
He designed the little diagrams that tell which way to put batteries
in.

0
blaniosh (48)

Can't get money 2002 to open money 98 backup file.
I keep getting an message saying either it isn't a money file or the file is corrupted. I did this over and over on diff. floppies. Still the same. It is on our biz laptop we backup money 98 to a floppy, then to our pc in the office we try to restore and no go. Any clues? Pretty much tried everything possible here. Thanx Ben In microsoft.public.money, Ben wrote: >I keep getting an message saying either it isn't a money >file or the file is corrupted. I did this over and over on >diff. floppies. Still the same. It is on our biz laptop we >backup money 98 to a flo...

Reading Publisher file after burning to CD
After a Publisher file is burned to a CD, error message says Publisher cannot find that file. ...

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Convert text to time value

Xml2PDF version 2.3 with support for WordML is released
Xml2PDF formatting engine version 2.3 May 25, 2004 Altsoft N.V. Altsoft N.V. is proud to announce the release of version 2.3 of its Xml2PDF formatting engine. The update includes: - WordML as a new input format; - support for fo:float in XSL-FO; - improved word and line stacking in all formats; - side floating is available in XHTML; - images can be used as a pattern in SVG; All editions of Xml2PDF formatting engine, which include Workstation, XmlSpy Plug-In, Hotfolder and .NET API, are automatically updated. Altsoft Xml2PDF is a .NET based formatting engine for converting various XML-base...

how to convert date

Pocket Excel files (.pxl) do not open in Excel 2003 on XP desktop
I just tried to open a Pocket Excel file on my Windows XP desktop and the file could not be opened. Has anyone had any luck opening Pocket excel files on a desktop PC without converting them? Pocket Excel I believe is the .pxl format that the Handheld PC and the PocketPC use. I may want to password protect files and send them to a party that does not have a PocketPC. Can this be done, or do I need to convert the files to MS excel and password protect a seperate .zip file using resco File explorer? I cannot send any files to this party that are not password protected for the risk is to...

CHm file format
Hello, I have seen your's reference on code project. I am new to CHM format and i need to create a CHM viewer. I have some queries regarding the same a) what is binary TOC and binary index ( I have been able to parse the HHc and HHk fie). How i should parse the same b) What are merged files. How i can read them c) How how CHI, CHw and CHQ files can be created. How reading of these files will be different form the reading CHM file. Please help me out by answering my queries. Thanks, Ritu ...

How do I bring up a file that I saved as an Excel file?
I am taking classes and have to do work on Excel and was wondering why when I save them I can't retrieve them? I can see the file names but am not able to retrieve them I am inexperienced on Office. Hi open excel, choose file & open, locate your files, click on the one you want to open and press the Open button. however, if the files that you want to open are on a floppy disk then it is a VERY good idea to copy them onto your hard drive before opening them. This is best achieved using windows explorer. to do this: right mouse click on the start button choose explore ensure the flo...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Convert Access97 to 2000

Attach file vs insert file
I have a user who is trying to attach a file to an email (Exchange 2003 SP2, Outlook 2003) using the paperclip icon. Instead of attaching to the email (adding an Attach: line under the Subject line) Outlook is inserting the file into the body of the email. Any suggestions? TOP wrote: > I have a user who is trying to attach a file to an email (Exchange 2003 SP2, > Outlook 2003) using the paperclip icon. Instead of attaching to the email > (adding an Attach: line under the Subject line) Outlook is inserting the > file into the body of the email. > > Any suggestions?...

Freezing Panes #3
Hi All I have a question about freezing panes. I know that you can freeze panes at one point in your spreadsheet (Say the first 5 rows) whereby you can scroll down as much as you want and the top 5 rows stay constant on your spread sheet. What I am looking to do is to freeze to points on a spreadsheet so that you can scroll only through a defined area. For example: Rows 1 through 5 are frozen Rows 200 through 205 are frozen So you can only scroll in between rows 6 and 199. That was my column headers and my totals for the information that I am entering are always visible on the screen an...

Excel file save macro.
I need help with a macro. I want to be able to save a file as a listed name, that is referenced in a cell, in a directory that is listed in a different cell. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Post your efforts. Homework? "darrenlshipley" <darrenlshipley.vecxb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:darrenlshipley.vecxb@excelforum-nospam.com... > I need help with a macro. I want to be able to save a file as a listed > name, tha...

Cannot double click an excel file and open it.
Hi When I double click an excel file, the excel application opens with a grey screen. If I drag the file onto the grey screen it opens fine. If I double click an excel attachement the excel screen opens grey and I get a message box saying The system cannot find the file specified. If I drag an excel file into the outlook inbox and then double click on it, it launches as it would normaly. I have un associated and re associated the file with Excel. I have checked the selections under the window menu in Excel, but unhide is greyed out, indicating that excel has opened, but not loaded the fil...

Opening attachments #3
I am unable to open attachments in Outlook Express 6. I think this has occured because of updates. I receive the response "Invalid syntax error". The page cannot be displayed....Please try the following: Open the res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/syntax.htm#mhtml:file:/ / home page, and then look for links to the info. u want. This doesn't help. In Outlook Express 6.00 I allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus. ...

Files Publisher cannot open.
After creating files in Publisher 2003, most will not open. I get the message"Publisher cannot open this file". ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=cbbcbdd8-ef0a-412a-9a74-65ca4bb16...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Can I import a windows explorer list of files into an Excel sprea.
I was wondering if it is possible to import the list of files within a particular folder that one sees when using Windows Explorer, into an Excel spreadsheet? I am using WinXP and Office2003. modify to suit Sub GetFileList() Dim iCtr As Integer With Application.FileSearch .NewSearch .LookIn = "c:\aa" .SearchSubFolders = True .Filename = ".xls" If .Execute > 0 Then For iCtr = 1 To .FoundFiles.Count Cells(iCtr, 1).Value = .FoundFiles(iCtr) Next iCtr End If End With End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281....

How to access vrge file
I work at a law firm and need to review a number of vrge files. Are vrge file individual email files or are they the equivalent of a pst file which is a collection of emails, calendar, contacts, etc? We don't use Macs so we need the ability to view on a PC if possible. If that is NOT possible we can borrow a Mac. What is the best way to be able to view these vrge files on any platform? Thanks, Tom On 2/12/10 8:35 AM, in article FF3C8F86-C268-4129-96D3-693FD6F511CB@microsoft.com, "SoxFaninVA" <tjubb@hot.mail.spam.com> wrote: > I work at a law f...

Offline Folder File Settings and changed local profile folder path
We have a serious problem with Outlook 2003 and Cached Exchange Mode Situation: - we use roaming profiles - in Outlook the Cached Exchange Mode is activated - the OST-file is saved in the local profile folder A while ago our user names have been changed. On all laptops a local profile folder is created with the old user name. The full path to the OST-file is saved in the mail settings, for example "C:\Documents and Settings\<old user name>\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.ost" When the user log on to a laptop on which he didn't wor...