Convert Publisher 2003 files

How can I convert Publisher 2003 files to be compatible with Publisher 2000.  I get an error message that reads Publisher cannot open files from a different version.
0
anonymous (74717)

Save As, Select file type version 2000.
Save.

--
David Bartosik - MS MVP
for Publisher help:

"Leo Riley" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I convert Publisher 2003 files to be compatible with Publisher
2000.  I get an error message that reads Publisher cannot open files from a
different version.

0
dbartosik (185)

Error in Excel 03: "Cannot cut part of a publisher." Help
I keep getting the following error message when I cut and try to paste anything in an Excel 2003 Spreadsheet- "Cannot cut part of a publisher." What is this message and what do I need to do to cut and paste in this document. ...

Reading Publisher file after burning to CD
After a Publisher file is burned to a CD, error message says Publisher cannot find that file. ...

Change Password in OWA on Exhange 2003
Were having a problem with the change password in OWA. I have enable the button on the front end server and on the back end server. I have setup the IISADMPWD virtual directory in IIS. When I click the change password button from OWN I get 404 page not found. If I go directly to the page it works just fine. Were running exchange 2003 on windows 2003, I have noticed that the change password files now have a asp extension instead of the normal htr as found on windows 2000 and NT 4.0. Also the options.js file in the exchangeweb/controls directory points to the following..... var szURL ...

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Convert text to time value

Outlook 2003: Attachment Icon doesn't print
All users in a subsidiary office share this attachment icon problem: they see the paper clip in the attachment field prior to opening the e-mail message, and they also see the icon in the opened e-mail (sometimes located below the subject line in the heading, and sometimes located in the body of the e-mail). When they print the message, the icon fails to appear. It will print when you print the message in Plain Text. For HTML it will be fixed in SP1 which is coming soon! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an O...

how to convert date

CHm file format
Hello, I have seen your's reference on code project. I am new to CHM format and i need to create a CHM viewer. I have some queries regarding the same a) what is binary TOC and binary index ( I have been able to parse the HHc and HHk fie). How i should parse the same b) What are merged files. How i can read them c) How how CHI, CHw and CHQ files can be created. How reading of these files will be different form the reading CHM file. Please help me out by answering my queries. Thanks, Ritu ...

Pocket Excel files (.pxl) do not open in Excel 2003 on XP desktop
I just tried to open a Pocket Excel file on my Windows XP desktop and the file could not be opened. Has anyone had any luck opening Pocket excel files on a desktop PC without converting them? Pocket Excel I believe is the .pxl format that the Handheld PC and the PocketPC use. I may want to password protect files and send them to a party that does not have a PocketPC. Can this be done, or do I need to convert the files to MS excel and password protect a seperate .zip file using resco File explorer? I cannot send any files to this party that are not password protected for the risk is to...

(Publisher 2003) How do I get the two pages to print on to one pag
I need 2 pages to print on one page. I did see on a document that someone else made on my computer that the page indicators (at the bottom left; to switch between the two pages) that the folded part of the 2nd page was turned a different way, and I know that's exactly what I need to do, but I'm not sure how to. Help please? Thanks! Vampressjaden In Publisher 2000 (may be the same for other versions) File Page Setup Special fold Horizontal It will ask you if you want 4 pages - yes -- Don Vancouver, USA "Vampressjaden" <Vampressjaden@discussions.micros...

How do I bring up a file that I saved as an Excel file?
I am taking classes and have to do work on Excel and was wondering why when I save them I can't retrieve them? I can see the file names but am not able to retrieve them I am inexperienced on Office. Hi open excel, choose file & open, locate your files, click on the one you want to open and press the Open button. however, if the files that you want to open are on a floppy disk then it is a VERY good idea to copy them onto your hard drive before opening them. This is best achieved using windows explorer. to do this: right mouse click on the start button choose explore ensure the flo...

publisher: 4 Millions Domains data with Category
Successfull Internet and Direct Marketing products on www.promotionsite.net * NEW * DOMUS Domains Toolkit Fall 2004 - Unique on the Net 4 Millions "Whois" Domains data with Expiration Date and Category*. Ultimate Version (October 2004) - Our best rate starts from US *$149*. A wonderful tool for Internet and Direct Marketing. Available in Basic, Advanced and Full Editions. It contains a domain database with 4 millions *FRESH* October 2004 New records .com, .net, .org. 4 Gigabytes MS Excel data zipped on CD-Roms/Dvd. Compression 3:1. MS Excel or Text tab del...

can not add email in SBS 2003
I am having a similar problem to one mentioned earlier. Just today I went to add a new employee email account into our system running SBS 2003. I do it through the active directory app as usual. The user creates just fine, but does not create the exchange mailbox or email address... I have extensively looked into the RUS stuff all that aprears ok and there are no errors in the event viewer. anyone have ideas? i need to get this resolved quickly. thanks, saul Check your event logs - do you see any 8331 errors in the Application log? If so, there's a hotfix available from MS, ...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

How To Pre-Define Username Settings For Outlook 2003 Client In Roaming Profiles
I have a generic default user profile that is setup for our organization and lives in the netlogon share. Whenever I make changes to the roaming profiles I delete the users profiles and they get a new copy of the default user profile to call their own when they next log on. My problem is that I cannot figure out how to have Outlook 2003 auto-setup for the users. In Outlook 2000 I could simply setup the profile up without a username and then make that profile available to them. When they logged in and acquired a copy of the profile, the missing username field in Outlook, auto-populated with...

Convert Access97 to 2000

OutLook 2003 SP1
Dear all, I've a problem with my medium-sized PST (1.1Gb, local hard drive). When I try to move message from this PST to another local PST (old_messages_04) I got this error message: "Can't move the items. The item could not be moved. It was either already moved or deleted, or access was denied". ScanDisk corrected some issue on PST files, and I already ran SCANPST.exe, but I got the same error. Could you help me? Did you've any site/links to follow? I altrady tried to look for help on internet unsuccesfully. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance ...

MDE in Access 2003
My office is the process of upgrading all users to Office 2003 from Office XP. I've encountered a problem that when I've edited a database created with Access 2002, and create an MDE file, those users still in Office XP cannot open the MDE file. They receive an error that says something like "file is incorrect format." (And I have to edit all existing databases...Access 2003 shows a missing reference to web components that impedes the database from executing formulas and it gives an error message. In order to check-off the missing reference, I have to open the data...

Page Numbers in Publisher 2000
I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page umbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. Instead my page #10 is labeled page #1. Can anyone help and let me know if this is possible with this software? Thanks. -- Kay -- Kay Correction "Kay" wrote: > I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page numbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. > Instead my page #10 is labeled page #10. Can anyone help and let me know if > this is possibl...

Files Publisher cannot open.
After creating files in Publisher 2003, most will not open. I get the message"Publisher cannot open this file". ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=cbbcbdd8-ef0a-412a-9a74-65ca4bb16...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

Publisher v2.0 #2
I have an old HP PC (Windows 98) and trying to save old Publisher v2.0 documents (kids school work,etc.) prior to getting rid of the computer. Was able to save files to a CD. Installed Publisher 2007 to my new HP (Windows Vista). When I try to open the saved files on the new PC, I get "unable to open files because created with an older version no longer supported (or something like that.) What can I do to open the files in my new computer? Still have the installation discs for Publisher v2.0, but my new computer does not have a floppy disc drive. What can I do? Thanks. "...

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003