Command Bar ID

I'm setting up Office 2003 on a server farm and cleaning
things up with Group Policies.  All the other programs in
GP have a "disable command bar ID" function but
publisher.  I can run a macro to display the ID in
publisher but don't know how to shut it off.  Any thoughts?

"Send to mail recipient" is dimmed out on my tool bar
I often use the "Send to mail recipient" option in my Excel 2007 to send a single sheet in an email, rather than attach the file. But this option is now dimmed and won't run. I've deleted it from the toolbar and reinstalled it, rebooted, etc., etc. All the other options in the tool bar continue to function as they should. And the option to email an excel file still works as it should. I must have done something to disable this option, but I can't figure it out. Thanks for any help or suggestions. Mike ...

Status bar
hi, i want to draw a red rect inside a pane in a status bar. how do i do it ? This will be helpful: http://www.codeguru.com/statusbar/StatusBar.shtml -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Adi" <dubin7777@bezeqint.net> wrote in message news:em7XD80PDHA.2676@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > hi, > > i want to draw a red rect inside > a pane in a status bar. how do i do it ? > > > > thank you. i forgot about onpaint.... ...

print preview command in Excel

Bar graph #4
How does one insert a "totals" column in a bar graph but not have them graphed? Use a chart labeller add- in. Pick one of these Rob Bovey's Chart Labeller, http://appspro.com (notwithstanding its name, it works with all chart types) John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com Tushar's Hover Chart Label utility: http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/chart_hover_label/index.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "JF" <JF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4C...

who do i conditionally change bar chart colors?
I want to change colors of the bars in a chart based on conditions. So if there is a negative number, i want one color. If the number is +ve, i want another color. This is similar to conditionally formatting of cells, except for bars. You need several series to do this. Have one series for negative numbers, and another for positive numbers. Just make sure you include ZERO in your calculations. "Sid N" <SidN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13AA9C83-1E89-44F1-BB93-BB1DFAC9F0AC@microsoft.com... >I want to change colors of the bars in a chart based...

ESEutil commands
I need a step by step guide on using eseutil. I need to learn how to use this tool to commit the logs to the database On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:09:02 -0800, "Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need a step by step guide on using eseutil. I need to learn how to use this >tool to commit the logs to the database eseutil/? A full online backup of the store will commit the logs. What exactly are you trying to accomplish? I have another site that will not have a backup solution in place until next month so i would to know how to flush the logs using this utility ...

Command Button #4
I'm trying to create a command button to clear filters in my spreadsheet. I don't know how to write the commands, but can recored a macro and run it fine. I tried pasting that macro into the button....and I had it working then messed it up. Now when I click on the button, nothing happens. The code currently associated to the button is below. I really don't want Criteria1 to = 'Reject', but the one time the button worked if no filter was set and the button clicked, an error was returned. The only way I could make it work was to force a filter as part of the macro. How...

command
how do you use command. A lot of computer people use it but how do we use it? Aaron You've reached a newsgroup dedicated to supporting the use of Microsoft Access, a relational database product. I don't see anything in your post that suggests you are asking about MS Access. Please post to a newsgroup that supports the area covered by your post. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "aaron" <aaron_t_d@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:78CB1423-55B3-40A1-8BF5-D4615E816057@microsoft.com... > how do you use command. A lot of computer people use i...

Menu Bar disappeared
No matter what I do I can't get the menu bar back even though the settings are set at Standard and Advance. I need to get the File, Edit, View line back. Please help. Close Outlook - find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. Reopen Outlook - better? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Cynthia asked: | No matter what I do I can't get the menu bar ba...

Can we make a document frame window title bar disapper?
Hi, friends, I registered a document template in InitInstance(). It may not be an MDI child. When I created a new document, I tried to make the frame title bar disappear by setting: cs.style = WS_DLGFRAME; in function PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs). Unfortunately, the title bar was still there, although no more caption. I also tried setting: cs.style &= ~WS_CAPTION; and some other combinations, no luck. Could anyone tell me how to do it? Or, can we do it? Thanks. You need to remove WS_CAPTION style. You can do it in Precreatewindow and for mainframe do it after it ha...

command boxes from menu
I was working on word 2003, I had copied a portion of an online ebook to paste onto a new document, when I did right click to paste it on the doc. the command box appears outlined, no word commands, it's like a ghost. I then went to the menu at the top to Edit and find paste to do it from there and the same thing appeared; an outline of the command box, no word commands, it's like a ghost. I tried to pretend the words were there just not visible and moved my cursor to the position in which I thought paste was and clicked but nothing happened. Has anybody ever had this ...

command
still learning of the sql command HOW TO DISABLE XP_CMDSHELL AND DISABLE BOTH MAIL PROCEDURES ...

Adding a command to a picture
I have inserted a picture onto my form and in the Event / double click set up a macro to close the form however when i double click on my picture nothing is happening - help!! On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 06:02:22 -0700, casi <casi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: One suggestion would be to temporarily add a button to your form, and from the button wizard select the option to close the form. Then look behind the scenes what was generated, and implement your image_doubleclick the same way. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >I have inserted a picture onto my form and in the Event ...

quick key to go to formula bar
Is there a quick key for jumping from a cell to the formula bar? thanks, sb Yes and no, if you go to tools>options>edit and uncheck edit directly in cell, then you can press F2 to get there If you have edit directly in cell checked then you can press f2 to get into the cell but not the formula bar -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Excel 95 - Excel 2007 Northwest Excel Solutions www.nwexcelsolutions.com "steveb" <steveb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8930A72-5761-42C7-8892-C16DC5BB4B05@microsoft.com... > Is there a quick key for jumping from a cell...

Command Handler
Hi Guys, I have a context menu and menu handler. I know how to acheive what is needed,but I am wanting to know if there is a better way to do this. When the user right clicks on a view, I get the OnRButtonDown(...), there I show the context menu. I have a command handler for the menuitems in the context menu also, clicking which will take me to the handler. What I want is to know is the point where the context menu popped up inside the command handler. Is there a way? Or Is caching the CPoint in OnRButtonDown and using it in the command handler the only way? Thanks Vipin &...

formula bar, cell pointer & toolbar
Hi once again, I just want to ask your advise for the ff. 1 - can i change the character size displayed in the formula bar? 2 - cell pointer, ( i dont know if it is the right name ) where there is a file handle at the right bottom corner. can i change the color of this bar from black to other color, like red or something? 3 - when i created a toolbar ( view/toolbar/customize/ toobar tab/new/toolbarname )and put a lot of shortcut icon into it. theres always a time when i start opening my excel in the morning. this toobar is no longer there and it comes ba...

Eliminate / Hide Title Bar on a form
Is there any way in VB 2008 to hide the Title Bar on a form? I have a dedicated computer which is going to run only my application. I want to at a minimum to hide the Min/Max/Close buttons on the title bar, but would actually prefer to simply not have it at all. Thanks, John "John Tripp" <JohnTripp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5DE09C2-EB11-4DA9-A3E2-DDC3BEE54DAB@microsoft.com... > Is there any way in VB 2008 This group is for VB6 and earlier(VB Classic). VB.Net and all dotnet groups have either "dotnet" or "vsnet&qu...

Userform Command Button
In a Userform, I have multiple command buttons. For example: D1_Click D2_Click Depending on another event that occurs, I want to calculate in code the button name that I will be triggering the click event and then trigger the event. For example Application.Run "D" & i & "_Click" with i being the value of 1 or 2. Application.Run doesn't appear to work in the Userform. Thanks Steve Maybe it's because most subroutines in a userform module are "Private"??? Have you tried changing the "Private" prefix to "...

command buttons
Greetings, I have two command buttons A and B which are connected to subforms on the main form.I have a table"Client" and field "A/B". My goal is when I click amdA I want the field "A/B" show A, whe I click cmdB I field "A/B" will show B. If any solution? For me it's puzzle.Thx. -- Patric Patric, Assuming that the control you want to populate on the main form is named 'A/B', put the following code in the On Click event for button A: Forms![Name of main form]![Name of sub form control].Form![A/B] = A In the On Click event for button B:...

run command to istall printers?
I have the following commands that I can type at the dos prompt that will install a printer into all users profiles on the computer. rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /ga /n=94\\prnsrv\Second Floor Printer=94 net stop spooler net start spooler How can I put this into a vbs script so that I use it to run on peoples computers rather than typing it in. Thanks. Steve wrote: I have the following commands that I can type at the dos prompt that will install a printer into all users profiles on the computer. rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /ga /n�\\prnsrv\Second Floor ...

is there a way to make the bars on a bar chart narrower?
help anyone? -- mcarrington ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mcarrington's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21641 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=498513 Hi mcarrington, Have you tried right clicking a bar then Format Data Series then change the Gap width? Ken Johnson Hi mcarrington, sorry, I left out one step... Right click a bar>Format Data Series>Options>change Gap Width. Ken Johnson ...

not command
Help. I have a list that pulled items from. 3 to be exact with total counts on each. Now I want to count everything else (and do not include the three that was been counted). If this did not make sence, sorry! The easy way is to count everything and subtract off what you counted for the 3 items. fourskunks Wrote: > Help. > > I have a list that pulled items from. 3 to be exact with total counts > on > each. Now I want to count everything else (and do not include the > three that > was been counted). > > If this did not make sence, sorry! -- Bryan He...

P&ID
i'm discovering visio, i'w like to know if it's possible to: - design a P&ID, then export the data into an acces file, - then modify the data base - import the modifications so that properties in the visio file are refreshed thank you in advance, It's pretty complicated to set this up so that data goes both ways. This task is best accomplished by writing code to pull the data from the drawing and push updates back to the drawing. If you just want to go one way you can create the P&ID in Visio, enter properties for the equipment and the generate a report (Tools &g...

VBA
Hi there, I have created a user form in vba that someone would fill in variou text boxes. What i now want is the info to be summarised in excel. The userform is held in sheet 1, so the idea is the user would inpu the information in the text boxes and then click the command button an the text boxes information would be copied to indiviual cells i. textbox1 to a1 on sheet 1. I have tried by running a macro in excel to see the vb code but tha does not work for a vba form. If anyone needs the file let me know and i will attach it :cool -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Add ...

Using the Find Command with a Command Button
Greetings, I have a form with numerous fields that I am wanting to use the "Find" command on. What I am wanting to do is use a command button on the form labeled "Search". Whenever the user presses the Search button, I would like the "Find" command to be executed for whatever field the cursor is currently in. For instance, if the cursor is resting in the "First Name" field, then when the user presses the "Search" button I would like the "Find and Replace" dialog to appear so that they can't enter in a first name to searc...