Combining Publications

Can I combine two different publications into one?
0
Suzi (6)

Suzi wrote:
> Can I combine two different publications into one?
Personally, I would simply open two instances
of Publisher (one document in each) / tile the
two screens...and copy/paste.

Maybe the following link will be useful:

Combining Publisher Documents
http://tinyurl.com/2lpj5w

--

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)

Mails Combined
HI, I mistakenly delete all mails from Inbox and then found them on the deleted Items and selected all and ask to move folders back to Inbox. the problem is all mails were combined into one email and moved back in to Inbox as a single email. How do i go back to the original version. How do i uncombined all the mails in to individual mails from the right recipient? Please help ASAP.. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com ...

merge/combine workshhets
I need to merge about 75 worksheets into one spreadsheet on a regular basis - all have exactly the same format/layout etc back can vary in the number of rows Try this Jeff http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Jeff224" <Jeff224@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6790506-2888-4F4D-80EA-BB0D9F9B27A2@microsoft.com... >I need to merge about 75 worksheets into one spreadsheet on a regular basis - > all have exactly the same format/layout etc back can vary in the number of > rows Or http://www.rondebru...

Finding the combination that appears more times
Hi everybody i have a list on excel 2007 that displays the purchase of items on columns A:E, each column showing one (1) item I want to find what combination of items appears more times, especifically, which combination of four (4) is the favorite mix eg: A B C D F A C D E F B C D E F B C D F Z in this example, the winner would be (B, C, D, E) as it appears 3 times the main problem is that I have over 1,000 rows and trying with =SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(A1:E1,$N$1:$R$1)) por each combination would take forever... is there a simpler, quicker ...

Combining 2 Excel (xls) files
I have 2 xls workbooks with different sheet names and both with different range names. I would like to combine them both into one workbook so that I don't have to re-create all of the range names. Is there a way to do that? -- LAF ------------------------------------------------------------------------ LAF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=9656 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=346017 Hi LAF- Open both files (let's call them A & B, and assume A will be your "combined" file). Working i...

Combining Publications
Can I combine two different publications into one? Suzi wrote: > Can I combine two different publications into one? ========================================= Personally, I would simply open two instances of Publisher (one document in each) / tile the two screens...and copy/paste. Maybe the following link will be useful: Combining Publisher Documents http://tinyurl.com/2lpj5w -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http://tinyurl.com/aczzp Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that wo...

Public Mounting Issue
Hi, I'm having the following problem. The EDB database is working fine but when I try to mount Public Folder Store the following error shows: " The database files in this store are inconsistent. Id.: c1041739 Exchange System Manager " Why could this be happening? Thanks in advance, Marcelo. you might want to look at these: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/906148/en-us http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317014/en-us do you have a backup of the public store you can restore? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Marcelo" <forumnospam@uniplus.com.ar> wrote in message n...

public calendar syncing
Hi guys, I'm having an issue with outlook 2007 and my SBS 2003 server. Basically we have a shared calendar setup in our public folders. My boss wants to view that shared calendar alongside all his other personal ones in the 'calendar' folder in outlook. Easy enough I thought just drag and drop from public folders to his 'calendar' folder. Thing is syncing between the shared calendar in the public folder and the one in his outlook calendar isnt happening. I've checked on the server that replication is set to update. Any other ideas of how to troubl...

How to Combine Data in Different Columns
Hi Everyone I need help in this issue. I have tried many ways though some wer successful but they were not efficient. I have say 5 columns of data and the data could be on the same rows o all 5 columns or on different rows hence if I need to combine all th data of these 5 columns, I would have to sort or filter each of the manually and copy and paste to a different worksheet or column. This i very tedious and time consuming. I also tried to write a macro to loo for data in one column then put them into another column but i was no successful. However, experts like you guys shouldn't have ...

Shared public folder 800401f error
Hi all When I open the client permissions in the Exchange System Administrator I get a 8004010f error. KB309754 states that you just need to wait a few minutes and try again but this is not a new folder it's an exsiting one created when I set up my SBS2003 server with exchange. Any ideas how to fix this error? TIA Rob ...

Public Folder HTTP-Service not running!!
I hope someone can help me! Exchange was working just fine, but today i came into the office and the public folders were unreachable. I can acces the folder with outlook 2003, but when i go on the server to system manager i cant open the public folder map or edit anything that has to do with the public folders. I get the error; "the http service used by public folders is not available, possible causes are that public stores are not mounted and the information store services is not running. ID no: c1030af3 Exchange System Manager" Owa is working fine, but when i want to open ...

combinations
I have a finite number of values that represent length (right now I have less than 20 values). Can Excel take these values and list all possible combinations of the values? Any pointers appreciated. Stephen R. Stephen, No. There are 2,432,902,008,176,640,000 possible ways to combine 20 different values. That is, unless you have another limitation, like only using 4 at a time.... HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Stephen R" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:u9ZiYhOeFHA.1456@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > I have a finite number of values that represent length (right...

Combine 2 Charts 2007 Excel
I have a line chart (looks like an S curve graph) with two rows of data below & this chart looks exactly like I want it to. Period % Complete Dec-04 7% Jan-05 9% Feb-05 10% Mar-05 12% Apr-05 14% May-05 19% Jun-05 22% Jul-05 23% Aug-05 24% Sep-05 26% Oct-05 28% Nov-05 32% Dec-05 36% Jan-06 40% Feb-06 45% Mar-06 50% Apr-06 55% May-06 59% Jun-06 63% Jul-06 66% Aug-06 71% Sep-06 75% Oct-06 78% Nov-06 81% Dec-06 85% Jan-07 87% Feb-07 89% Mar-07 91% Apr-07 93% May-07 94% Jun-07 94% Jul-07 95% Aug-07 95% Sep-07 95% Oct-07 95% Nov-07 95% Dec-07 95% Jan-08...

Question on Public Folder Replication
I am migrating an exchange 2000 server to a exchange 2003 server on new hardware and realize that I need to replicate the public folders over to the new exchange 2003. Do I need to replicate the Default and ExchangeVI public folders on the exchange 2000 server to the 2003 exchange? As of now I have replicated offline address list, the public folders we have created manually, the schdule free busy folder and recipient update service. Thanks for the assistance, Aj ...

Public Folder Permission Change
I am currently taking over the SYS Admin position at my company. The old admin created public folders, which have associated email addresses. These folders have some old emails and SPAM in them. I would like to do some house keeping. When I try to delete messages, it tells me I cant do it. I have Domain Admin and Enterprise Admin permissions. Is this something where I have to go to the public folder location on the actual server and replace permissions, or should I just add myself to the permissions from within exchange? what version of Exchange? you'll need to make sure you have at...

combining worksheets
I have a number of identically structured worksheets. I wish to treat them as alternative realities, assigning a probability of occurrence to each. I want to combine all this into a probabilistically "average" worksheet. Anybody have a good way to do this? Thanks mike Mike - You can set up one spreadsheet with the spreadsheets listed and the weighting you want to assign to each. Then set up another spreadsheet that will contain the results. Copy any header / row information from one of the spreadsheets, then for each cell you want 'averaged', enter a f...

Automatic number combination
I have Table 1 with Field IDTable1 [autonumber] [and other fields] and Table 2 with Field IDTable2 [autonumber] and Field GRV set to text [and other Fields] Is the following posibble: Can I automatically generate a number that can be used in GRV field of Table 2 consisting out of a combination of IDTable1 and IDTable2 written as IDTable1/IDTable2 in the GV field of Table 2 I want this GRV number as a unique number identifying Table 1 and Table 2 Thanks for the help You can, but shouldn't. All data in a table must identify the key. Foreign Keys, which are the keys f...

Recieving an error when trying to create anything in public folder
Running Exchange 2K3 Ent with sp2. in ESM when trying to create a new public [anything], folder, calendar, etc...I get the following error: "and existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. Facility: win32 ID NO: c0072746 Exchange System Manager" very frustrating because I haven't been able to find anything on public sites. Just a guess: Right-click the Public Folders object, and make sure you connect to a server with a mounted public store. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "LarryR" <Lar...

Combined multiple IFs and AND functions
Hi, I have a problem coming up with an IF statement for the below scenario. Scenario A = Y B = N where Y is Yes and N is No. The Y and N is entered by the user. If A= Y and B= Y, execute A1 If A= Y and B= N, execute B1 If A= N and B= Y, execute C1 If A= N and B= N, execute D1 I used an "IF(AND(...,...)", however, I got #Value! for the answer. Can someone please help? Thanks in advance Hi one way (if you enter value A in cell E1 and value B in cell F1) =IF(E1="Y",IF(F1="Y",A1,IF(F1="N",B1,"not defined")),IF (E1="N",IF(F1="...

Combining Files
Is there a way to combine multiple Publisher documents into one. We are using Office 07. I want to take the parts that numerous people have created and merge them into i document. Is there a way other than individually copying and pasting? Thanks in advance. A couple of ways here. Take a good look at Ed's PubCat. The link is on this page http://msauer.mvps.org/combining_publisher_documents.htm -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "P. Zicari" <PZicari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B00E109D-FD2B-410B-971E-AC017B484670@microsoft.com... > Is t...

Public Information Store messages in MTA queue
The first server is in the process of being removed. After moving all mailboxes, public folders, the OAB, etc. and shutting down the Exchange Services on the first server the other servers are still sending Public Information Store messages to the first server. Does any one have any information on how to stop the server from sending the messages before I remove the first server in the site. TIA Vee did you delete all replicas of PFs on the first server? "V" <vmorgan@fhnsj.org> wrote in message news:uoIxKckyDHA.3116@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > The first server is in the p...

Exchange OWA question
All, Two questions on OWA: 1. Do I need a Front End server to enable OWA from outside for my users? I only have one Exchange 2003 server running Windows 2003. 2. When I access OWA from inside my network, the public folders are view on a different screen. I am not able to use the move items option to move or copy items from my inbox to a public folder as they are not available in the Pick Folder list. Can this be changed? Thanks, Rafael 1. No; OWA can run on that server - but be cautious in allowing connections to the server. I'd be sure to use SSL connections only. 2. I thin...

Combining companies
Hey Guys, I thought Id shoot you a quick email and see what you advice you could give me... Im running Exchange 2003... SP1... We acquired a company, and we need them to use the my companies domain: DoamainA.com email address, while still receiving their current DomainB.com emails... I would like to turn off their mail server if possible shortly after merging. I have created new mailboxes with each username@DomainA.com... Can I add the DomainB.com address scheme somehow to our Exchange 2003, and change their MX record to point to our DomainA.com email servers MX record? .... and have our E...

Combine
I have two files in money. One is Investments, where I record all my Investments and the other is Bank, where I record all Banking transactions. Is there any way to combine the two files into one? Not a good one. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=90. "Dutch" <Dutch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C968843-5540-4679-9D8D-3BF03392ED94@microsoft.com... >I have two files in money. > One is Investments, where I record all my Investments > and the other is Bank, where I record all Banking transactions. > Is there any way to combine the two files into...

Combining two select statements on one sql query
Hi there , I wondering if anyone has idea on how to combine two selects statements. I want to generate a report that has Active Cases, including cases with service activities and ones without service activities. Active Cases with service activities are indicated with a notescolumn on the report and those without the column should be blank. Hopefully my explanation is clear. Ive been using the below query but with no luck. select incident.createdon,incident.prioritycodename ,incident.title ,incident.customeridname , incident.statuscodename, annotation.notetext from FilteredIncident as i...

Combining Worksheets on Common Column
I have four worksheets. The first one has all members of the group. The second one lists all people who have home phones and their phone numbers. List three lists all who have work phones (much smaller list, since all members don't have work). The fourth lists all people who have cellphones (also a different list since all don't have cells). What I need is one final sheet with a column for each person for home phone, work phone and cellphone. How do I combine the sheets to do this? It seems like a simple VLOOKUP formula should do it -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP E...