Color Separation Printing

I have a new dell computer with 2003 Publisher.  On my old dell, I had 2002
Publisher and was able to print color separations.  I have gone through the
help menus to try and resolve this problem with no success.  Do you have any
suggestions?
0
BFM (1)

What problem are you having?

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.
"BFM" <BFM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a new dell computer with 2003 Publisher.  On my old dell, I had 2002
> Publisher and was able to print color separations.  I have gone through
> the
> help menus to try and resolve this problem with no success.  Do you have
> any
> suggestions?

0
bkvalheim1 (519)

frozen panes print top of each page
How do I make my frozen panes/rows print at the top of each page? file>page setup>sheet -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "jmack" <jmack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07078FC9-67CE-45DF-A666-A2C6E5C3BF97@microsoft.com... > How do I make my frozen panes/rows print at the top of each page? See your other post for response. Please to do multi-post. Cross-post is OK but unnecessary in most cases. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 10 May 2007 10:18:01 -0700, jmack <jmack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >...

Cannot Print Z, X, ZZ, Reports
Hi, I have the TM-T88IIIp printer and I cannot print any of the X, Z, or ZZ reports. My reciepts print out just fine to the printer, but the other roprts will not. It says transaction completed and then goes away and nothing prints. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Mike Mike, Check your receipt format. If you require further info please give me a call. Daniel Westbrook NuRol Point of Sale and Barcoding www.nurol.com 404-352-3587 >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I have the TM-T88IIIp printer and I cannot print any of >the X, Z, or ZZ reports...

CDialog background color
Hello, How can change the background colour of a dialog programmatically? Best regards >How can change the background colour of a dialog programmatically? Handle the WM_CTLCOLORDLG message (OnCtlColor CTLCOLOR_DLG in MFC) and return a brush of the colour you want. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq Thanks but it didn't work! here is the code that I wrote: HBRUSH CDialogAppCon::OnCtlColor(CDC* pDC, CWnd* pWnd, UINT nCtlColor) { HBRUSH hbr = CDialog::OnCtlColor(pDC, pWnd, nCtlColor); // TODO: Change any attributes of the DC here // TODO: Return a different b...

Color
Hi, I'm a new programmer with C++ We are using VC++6 I'd like to know if it's possible to give a backgroung color to a label (static text) from my code. I want to change the background color of a lable (static text) depending on what the user choose from a combo box color Thanks I think you can subclass your "static class" window and write your own WM_ERASEBKGND message handler.... Something like this: ------%<-----------%<--------------- class CMyStaticText: public CStatic { public: afx_msg BOOL OnEraseBkgnd(CDC *); DECLARE_MESSAGE_MAP() } BEGIN_MES...

Change cell color after processes
In this program which works until I added the .cells color - basically I want to color the cell if it existed and was moved or a different color if the file was not found. I keep getting a type mismatch. The code is below. 'Primary program ' Sub RunThroughList() Dim I As Long Dim Destination As String Dim Lastrow As Long Lastrow = Worksheets(1).Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row For I = 1 To Lastrow MoveFiles Range("A" & I).Value, "P:\Web_ICC\Archive_Test\", I Cells("A", I).Interior.ColorIndex = 6 Next End Sub 'Sub routin...

Color Scheme Disapeared?
Several lines were shaded the standard beige that appears on the color scheme chart when the color chart icon is pressed in Excel 2000. To my surprise ... and for no known reason... all lines shaded with that color changed to a cruddy gray. When I looked at the chart again, where the beige had been is now that crummy gray... as it appears in several other boxes of that chart now. When I place my cursor over those boxes of gray, I get a text reading of "Color Scheme" rather than the name of the color the cursor is on. What the heck happened and how do I get that beige back? Never ...

Print shown records of a form in report???? HELP STUCK
Ok so ive got a form showing the order details of a customer in a subform, i want to print these details shown on that one form in an already built report. If i make a command button just print the report it looks messy and un reciept like, but if i print the report it prints all the data in the table. When you reply can you do it step by step slowly... Thanks. On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 03:39:00 -0700, Juped wrote: > Ok so ive got a form showing the order details of a customer in a subform, i > want to print these details shown on that one form in an already built > report. If i mak...

Help formatting text color based on formula
I have searched the forum and find some things that help but not quite enough. I have a table of numbers. In fact there are 300 rows of 5 colums of numbers. What I would like to do is to change the color of the number if it matches one of 5 other numbers. Example Reference #s 2 6 23 43 48 01 02 09 08 14 06 14 23 43 44 03 11 23 24 52 etc etc etc etc The example list is already populated. When the reference numbers are entered I want any number in the example list that matches any number in the reference list to change to a specified color. Any way to...

Change border color of active cell??
How can i change the border color of the active cell in Ecell 2004 for MAC?? thanks ...

How do I keep graph "data table" formats in separate excel workboo
I have 1 master file that contains all the details to create various graphs. I would like to have these graphs included in various other excel files. When I copy the tab with the graph from the original workbook into a new excel workbook, the "data table" that is shown with the graph loses its format (ie dollars and percentage formats get lost). Is there a way to retain the formats of the "data table" without having to copy and maintain the source data in each of the new excel workbooks? The goal is to have graphs in each of the new excel workbooks get updated ...

1099s Printed report
For the 1099 Edit List, is it possible to use Report Writer to make either a page break or section break for each of the boxes (i.e. 1 Rent, 2 Royalties, 3 Other Income, etc.)? Thanks! ...

re: Changing subject/conversation text color <20061123223842noreply@takethisout.registrme.sent.com>
Never mind. I changed it with "Other Settings, Shade Group Headings". Couldn't change the color, but the color is now black on gray (my system setting) and is a lot better. EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com ...

Print extender field on sales invoice
I have an extender window attached to customer address window with one field on it (say CustomerDetail). I want this field to print on the sales invoice. So for the bill to adddress, instead of customer name, I want to print customerdetail from the extender window for the bill to address. Similarly for the ship to address. Is this possible? what are the steps? Thank you. Yes, Jack, Note first that different types of extender fields are held in different tables. Im doing this from memory so I may be off a digit or two but when you look at the tables it will be obvious. For example,...

color in checkbox?
Any way you can have a checkbox turn a color (fill in black or whatever color) when you click on it instead of a checkmark? -- Thanks, Sharon SHARON wrote: > Any way you can have a checkbox turn a color (fill in black or > whatever color) when you click on it instead of a checkmark? Not with a genuine form-field checkbox (although with an exit macro you could change the checkbox's font color, that's not "instead of a checkmark"). Using the technique at http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Add_Toggle_Objects.htm, though, you can make the "checkbox" b...

Calendar: print Daily style, 2 pages/day, no TaskPad, no Notes
Hello -- The Notes component of the Daily format still prints, even after I uncheck the Notes area box. The setting for Layout: 2 pages/day does not work. I tried setting up a printer to print 2 pages / landscape page and that did not work either. Can anyone suggest what I can do to have 2 consecutive days print side-by-side on an 8.5" x 11" landscape page? Thanks for any help. Larry Mehl ...

Excel 2007 Change Standard Colors How?
Greetings, I just started Excel 2007. My spreadsheets typically have a lot of cells that are color filled. When I work on a old or new one, I find the light bright color fills of 2003 aren't there as defaults or easy to find without multiple clicks. Is there a way to change the standard colors presented when you click on the paint bucket? Thanks for your help! ...

problem printing banners
When printing a banner produced in MS Publisher 2003, the printer (Lexmark X5150) consistently gets to the end of the first page and ejects the stationery. Similar banners produced in MS Word 2003 print satisfactorily. -- lord_gaty On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 12:52:26 +0000, lord_gaty wrote (in article <F97A76A4-7FE9-4258-B2E9-25B62188853D@microsoft.com>): > When printing a banner produced in MS Publisher 2003, the printer (Lexmark > X5150) consistently gets to the end of the first page and ejects the > stationery. Similar banners produced in MS Word 2003 print satisfactorily. >...

Printing & Formatting issue
I am selecting Landscape but print preview and printing itself are all in portrait, not sure wht this is happening. ...

Word do not print inserted pictures
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have some pictures inserted in a Word document. When I use print preview I can see them. If I choose file, print and preview from that window I can't see the pictures and they are not printed out either. I have tried to use arrange (in front of text) in the formatting palette but it doesn't help. Check the mfr's site for an updated driver for your printer. Also, be certain that both OS X & Office are fully updated as well as running Apple's Disk Utility - Repair Disk Permissions. ...

color code
I have trying to do this, but to no avail. I want cells to change color like: more than 60 days before certain date - they're green 1 - 60 days - they're yellow 0 days and days after - they're red Format | Conditional Format | Cell Value is < A1-60 where the date to check against is in cell A1. Define your Format. Same for the other formats -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Shihachi" wrote: > I have trying to do this, but to no avail. > I want cells to change color like: > more than 60 days before certain date - they're green > 1 - ...

color tab on spreadsheet
hi I have a file with 20 tab and names nearly same. So I would like to color the tab. Do you know how to do it thanks for hel Benjamin Is only possible in Excel 2002 and 2003 Ben -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Ben.c" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30C7D4B9-F271-45AF-A618-66680BF33EDE@microsoft.com... > hi, > I have a file with 20 tab and names nearly same. So I would like to color the tab. Do you know how to do it ? > thanks for help > Benjamin Only way is to get Office XP (excel 2002)...

Printing Highlights?
When I print my worksheet, the highlights I have put in it do not show. How can I make them show up?? Thanks for your interest. ...

only prints half a page in excel
Only prints top half of page. What does Print Preview show? Set Print Area? -- David Biddulph "trixmitz" <trixmitz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D1021DF-546C-4B05-A940-270679776A28@microsoft.com... > Only prints top half of page. ...

Entourage 2004 printing problems
Does anyone know how to stop all the recipients appearing when printing emails in Entourage 2004. Thanks ...

Result changes cell color
Is there a way to fill a cell with a color depending on the result? Basically, I want the following: If cell = 1 Fill cell with Red If cell = 2 Fill cell with Yellow If cell = 3 Fill cell with Green Thanks for any help. format>conditional format>easy from there -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "GSBohn" <genie@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message news:uDoqd.47388$Oc.10064@tornado.tampabay.rr.com... > Is there a way to fill a cell with a color depending on the result? > > Basically, I want the following: > > If cell = 1 Fill cell with ...