Color Coding Text in Calender

I have trouble with color coding my text in Calendar.  My
calender is from Aug. 2003 - Dec. 2004.  I am attempting
to color the activities of each staff member.  I get half
way through the calendar and the text of all the calendar
changes to purple.  I've tried it several times and now
I'm frustrated. PLEASE SOMEONE...HELP ME!

Hi -

Maybe split the calendar into several files, since it
seems to work part way through...

M.

0
patty_wl (16)
7/2/2003 10:10:33 PM
Herbie what version of Publisher are you using - they are all different.

What you describe is probably caused by Synchronising.  Read the HELP file
<shock horror> and find out how to UN-synchronise the publication.

OH NO!!!! Not the dreaded HELP file!

I'm feeling faint.

"���M�S��Publisher���" <replytonewsgroup@goaway.com> wrote in message
> Herbie what version of Publisher are you using - they are all different.
>
> What you describe is probably caused by Synchronising.  Read the HELP file
> <shock horror> and find out how to UN-synchronise the publication.

jl_amerson (3088)

Publisher 07 business card text "creeps up"
When I try to print my business cards in Publisher 07 the page is misaligned & the top & bottom are cut off. The 2nd & 4th are too close to the preferations but the 3rd row is correctly spaced. How do I fix this problem? I am not sure what to call it, so I can't seem to find it in the self help section. I did not have this problem in 03 version. Thank you. CJSM Don't know what to tell you. Are you using a commercial business card setup such as Avery? It might make a difference. I have a printer with "creep", however mine creeps down. I have setup the f...

Exceed the 256 char limit for text in a cell
Hello, I need to be able to provide a user with a text window for them to typ in information in Excel. The challenge is that I understand that ther is a 256 char limit. I have to build the Excel doc to work in Exce 2000. Is there a way I can provide one cell or text box and allow the user t imput more than 256 chars??? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com A hard return (<Alt> <Enter>), will bypass the 256 character limit. The exact limit that can actually be contained is around 32,000, BUT, that all can't be displayed! -- HTH, RD ====================...

CDialog background color
Hello, How can change the background colour of a dialog programmatically? Best regards >How can change the background colour of a dialog programmatically? Handle the WM_CTLCOLORDLG message (OnCtlColor CTLCOLOR_DLG in MFC) and return a brush of the colour you want. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq Thanks but it didn't work! here is the code that I wrote: HBRUSH CDialogAppCon::OnCtlColor(CDC* pDC, CWnd* pWnd, UINT nCtlColor) { HBRUSH hbr = CDialog::OnCtlColor(pDC, pWnd, nCtlColor); // TODO: Change any attributes of the DC here // TODO: Return a different b...

Create dynamic code by using Reflection
Hi! I have hard to see a situation when I would use the reflection feature to create the code dynamically ? Can somebody give me a hint when this situation would arise ? It's much much easier to create the code in the normal way. //Tony "Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson@telia.com> wrote in message news:OZ4CzBO9KHA.4768@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I have hard to see a situation when I would use the reflection feature to > create the code dynamically ? > Can somebody give me a hint when this situation would arise ? > It's much much ea...

Color
Hi, I'm a new programmer with C++ We are using VC++6 I'd like to know if it's possible to give a backgroung color to a label (static text) from my code. I want to change the background color of a lable (static text) depending on what the user choose from a combo box color Thanks I think you can subclass your "static class" window and write your own WM_ERASEBKGND message handler.... Something like this: ------%<-----------%<--------------- class CMyStaticText: public CStatic { public: afx_msg BOOL OnEraseBkgnd(CDC *); DECLARE_MESSAGE_MAP() } BEGIN_MES...

How do I stop Word putting text at bottom of page onto next page?
Word pushes some text at the bottom of the page onto the next page, thereby creating a gap at the bottom of the page. How do I get Word to stop doing this? The following settings may be relevant in such a case: "Keep with next," "Keep lines together," and "Widow/orphan control" (all found in the Paragraph dialog box). Note, however, that the best way to deal with this depends on what kind of a document you are creating. Is it a numbered outline of heading styles? A document with footnotes in it? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP &quo...

Change cell color after processes
In this program which works until I added the .cells color - basically I want to color the cell if it existed and was moved or a different color if the file was not found. I keep getting a type mismatch. The code is below. 'Primary program ' Sub RunThroughList() Dim I As Long Dim Destination As String Dim Lastrow As Long Lastrow = Worksheets(1).Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row For I = 1 To Lastrow MoveFiles Range("A" & I).Value, "P:\Web_ICC\Archive_Test\", I Cells("A", I).Interior.ColorIndex = 6 Next End Sub 'Sub routin...

Rotating Text In A Text Box ? How Please (beginner)
Hello: A bit new at this. Have a chart with some text inside of a "Text Box". Exactly how do I go about rotating the text 90 degrees ? I can select the box OK, but the rotation functions on the drawing bar on the bottom of the screen seem greyed out ? Thanks, Bob On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 08:38:28 -0500, Robert11 <rgsxrose@comcast.net> wrote= : > Have a chart with some text inside of a "Text Box". > > Exactly how do I go about rotating the text 90 degrees ? > > I can select the box OK, but the rotation functions on the drawing bar= on > the bottom &...

Color Scheme Disapeared?
Several lines were shaded the standard beige that appears on the color scheme chart when the color chart icon is pressed in Excel 2000. To my surprise ... and for no known reason... all lines shaded with that color changed to a cruddy gray. When I looked at the chart again, where the beige had been is now that crummy gray... as it appears in several other boxes of that chart now. When I place my cursor over those boxes of gray, I get a text reading of "Color Scheme" rather than the name of the color the cursor is on. What the heck happened and how do I get that beige back? Never ...

Data Import from text delimated file
I am trying to import a comma delimated text file into a spreadsheet but I am having some trouble. I can import the data no problem but what I need to do is import it in a different order than it is in the source file. I also need this to be incorporated into a macro. For example my source file has the following fields: cy_address1, cy_address2, cy_address3, cy_address4, pt_value, pt_title When I import it into Excel I want it to go for example in the following order: pt_title, pt_vlaue, cy_address1, cy_address2, cy_address3, cy_address4 For the life of me I cant find anything that will d...

Code to delete rows excluding Header if not = to
Good morning I have the following code to delete all rows that do not contain the following two variables, in column P, "cw" and "ea". Set ws = ActiveSheet For p = ws.Range("P65536").End(xlUp).Row To 1 Step -1 If ws.Cells(p, 16) <> "cw" Then If ws.Cells(p, 16) <> "ea" Then ws.Rows(p).Delete End If End If Next It works very well apart from the fact that it deletes the Header row. Please can someone assist me in modifying this code so it does not delete Row 1 (the header row). T...

"hidden"codes "paragraph" symbol, etc, showing in doc-how delete?
have normally "hidden" codes, such as "paragraph" symbols, "arrow head pointers" and "indentation markers" showing up in MS wWord document previously typed WITHOUT SUCH SYMBOLS SHOWING. How do I get rid of them. They do not show when documetn is printed. But code symbols make editing document a real headache. I know there is some simple key to depress which will send them back into "hiding." But which key ? And how to prevent reoccurences of same 'hidden codes' "popping up" in document. Thanks any help. ...

Help formatting text color based on formula
I have searched the forum and find some things that help but not quite enough. I have a table of numbers. In fact there are 300 rows of 5 colums of numbers. What I would like to do is to change the color of the number if it matches one of 5 other numbers. Example Reference #s 2 6 23 43 48 01 02 09 08 14 06 14 23 43 44 03 11 23 24 52 etc etc etc etc The example list is already populated. When the reference numbers are entered I want any number in the example list that matches any number in the reference list to change to a specified color. Any way to...

Change border color of active cell??
How can i change the border color of the active cell in Ecell 2004 for MAC?? thanks ...

re: Changing subject/conversation text color <20061123223842noreply@takethisout.registrme.sent.com>
Never mind. I changed it with "Other Settings, Shade Group Headings". Couldn't change the color, but the color is now black on gray (my system setting) and is a lot better. EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com ...

Writing text to a CMDIFrameWnd
Hi All I'm trying to display some information about my main window in the control bar, specifically the magnification and the x & y coordinates of the mouse. After some work I got the Combo Box that displays the magnification working but I'm stumped on the coordinates. First thing is the VC++ class wizard doesn't seem to generate a DoDataExchange function for CMDIFrameWnds so I had to write it myself, but once I did, the ComboBox was happy. I've defined the mouse coordinates as static text, IDC_XVAL and ICD_YVAL, in the Dialog bar, though they don't show up as the ...

error code 800705B4
I am running Windows 7 RC on my desktop and I keep getting an error code when trying to install a definition update to Windows Defender. The update won't install sucessfully. -- GIL "GIL" <GIL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4FA9B800-2D21-4E18-8513-92AA289BFAD9@microsoft.com... > I am running Windows 7 RC on my desktop and I keep getting an error code > when > trying to install a definition update to Windows Defender. The update > won't > install sucessfully. > -- > GIL Jesus! Drop the RC and buy a copy! Th...

Excel 2007 Change Standard Colors How?
Greetings, I just started Excel 2007. My spreadsheets typically have a lot of cells that are color filled. When I work on a old or new one, I find the light bright color fills of 2003 aren't there as defaults or easy to find without multiple clicks. Is there a way to change the standard colors presented when you click on the paint bucket? Thanks for your help! ...

filtering a tabular form according to calculated text box
There is a calculated text box on a tabular form. Calculation is based on other text boxes which are bounded to a table. Everything is fine except that i can not filter the tabular form according to calculated text box. When I select the calculated text box, filter button becoming enable. Is there anyway to filter the form according to calculated text box? Thank you Well, you cannot use the FILTER function on an UNBOUND textbox. (the calculation is moot) But if your form is based on a Query, you could requery. You'll need a custom button or an onClick event or something to trigger it. ...

color in checkbox?
Any way you can have a checkbox turn a color (fill in black or whatever color) when you click on it instead of a checkmark? -- Thanks, Sharon SHARON wrote: > Any way you can have a checkbox turn a color (fill in black or > whatever color) when you click on it instead of a checkmark? Not with a genuine form-field checkbox (although with an exit macro you could change the checkbox's font color, that's not "instead of a checkmark"). Using the technique at http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Add_Toggle_Objects.htm, though, you can make the "checkbox" b...

color code
I have trying to do this, but to no avail. I want cells to change color like: more than 60 days before certain date - they're green 1 - 60 days - they're yellow 0 days and days after - they're red Format | Conditional Format | Cell Value is < A1-60 where the date to check against is in cell A1. Define your Format. Same for the other formats -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Shihachi" wrote: > I have trying to do this, but to no avail. > I want cells to change color like: > more than 60 days before certain date - they're green > 1 - ...

text wrap
The text won't wrap anymore in my OE6 emails. The line goes on and on and the scroll bar activates. Sample: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I tried all the fixes available on the web. Tools-Options-Send etc. Nothing works. Do I have to re-install OE? Thanks for any help. Leo Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Expr...

Text only in toolbar buttons
Hi! I would like to know how to set custom toolbar buttons to display text only and no picture? Thanks, Thierry Paradis Set the style property to msoButtonCaption -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "Thierry Paradis" <chezmoe200-5@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:euoWrjUPGHA.1180@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi! > > I would like to know how to set custom toolbar buttons to display text only > and no picture? > > Thanks, > > Thierry Paradis > > set the style property of the control to msoButtonCap...

Squeaky clean code: Trapping & passing on WM_SYSCOMMAND
I've written custom code to minimize my app by overriding WindowProc(), trappping WM_SYSCOMMAND, and checking to see if the message is SC_MINIMIZE. Pretty standard stuff, but my question is: What is the absolutely correct way to pass on other (non-SC_MINIMIZE) messages? I'm assuming I don't want to pass on the message I'm looking for after I've processed it myself(?) I need to return something that resolves to a successful LRESULT, but I don't know if that's simply the boolean TRUE or not. Thanks, Rick Lee Here's my code to illustrate: LRESULT CMainFrame::Win...

How to add text to Reply message in a rule?
I'm setting up a Rule to be used to Reply to every sender with my new email address. In the Rules Wizard, I selected "reply using a specific template" and the system pointed to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033\MAIL.OFT. But that is an empty template; how do I configure it to include the message text? I tried copying it and adding the Subject and text but it did not save the changes. Thx, Create a message template of your own; Set Outlook as your email editor (since you are using Outlook 2003), create a message with only a subject and a body an...