Clipart #4

When I insert a clipart in MS Publisher or Word all I get
just an empty box. Help Please.
0
anonymous (74722)

In Publisher, view, picture display, click detailed display. In Word, tools, options,
un-tick "picture place holders".

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/
"Yasser" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I insert a clipart in MS Publisher or Word all I get
> just an empty box. Help Please.

0
laserdog (1122)
12/10/2003 7:51:39 PM
Thank you Mary. but still didn't work.

0
anonymous (74722)
12/10/2003 9:55:19 PM
If you are using the Clip Gallery-- open help, (the Clip Gallery has its own help
files) follow the troubleshooting steps outlined, it could be as simple as
re-registering your Gallery. Are you getting an error? Might be a graphics driver, go
to the manufacturer's web site and look around for an updated driver.

--
> Thank you Mary. but still didn't work.

0
laserdog (1122)

Blank e-mails #4
Several times a day I receive a blank e-mail with no information displayed. If you right click on blank e-mail and chose options it will show a sender e-mail address which is no good and you can't send an e-mail to them. Most of the address that the e-mails come from are (YAHOO) e-mail address. I have windows XP PRO with office 2003. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Harold K. Daniel Harold K. Daniel <hkheaven@cox.net> wrote: > Several times a day I receive a blank e-mail with no > information displayed. If you right click on blank e-mail > and chose options it...

CRM 4.0 upgrade questions
Hi all, Now that we're all upgraded to CRM 4.0, questions have popped up: - Can one move the folders in the CRM Outlook client around, like Explorer folders? This was possible in 3.0. - Company information of Contacts in Outlook is supposed to synchronize now with CRM but it does not. I made sure the necessary checkbox is checked in CRM --> Options. This worked fine in a 4.0 test environment. - I know only 1 PC can be the sync PC with CRM but I wonder if a Citrix client can be a sync PC as well, in addition to a physical PC. - This is question for 3.0 and 4.0: We have a new custom ent...

CRM 4.0: Deletion Service failed to clean up ...
Hey, On my CRM 4.0 server I get two errors in the applications event log about the MSCRMDeletionSErvice: 1) Error: Deletion Service failed to clean up table=CampaignActivityBase 2) Error: Deletion Service failed to clean up table=ActivityPointerBase The server is a clean install and not a upgrade. Does anyone know how to solve this?? Kind Regards, Mirella This worked for me one time. Use Advanced Find and enter a query for (in this case, Campaign) Then go back and delete it. I tried to get rid of it wit T-SQL commands but could not. There is a proceedure on partnersouce but it did ...

CRM 4.0 Landing Pages
Hi All, I'm new to the Landing pages, is there a way to have a picklist that is on the leads form be added to a custom landing page? Also is there a way to be alerted when a new internet lead comes in? On 24 Aug., 22:00, Jarrett <jcoleman1...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > I'm new to the Landing pages, is there a way to have a picklist that > is on the leads form be added > to a custom landing page? Also is there a way to be alerted when a new > internet lead comes in? Yes you can use workflows for alerting purposes. and what u mean by using a picklist on a...

business cards #4
Hi, I'm using Microsoft Publisher 2000 for the first time. I have made up some business cards and am about to cut them out. I know from other programmes that I have used before that you can display cutting guidelines for using a guillotine. Does anyone know if this is possible with Microsoft Publisher. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks, Debbie. Don't use perforated card stock? -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in the Americas! "Debbie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1906201c4...

CRM 4.0 VPC Problem
I downloaded CRM 4.0 VPC, extracted them, and I got MSDYCRM40VPC_BASE.vhd. After I create a new virtual machine for this vhd, I got an message "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device" when I clicked Start. So, it have not brought me to WINDOW LOGIN SCREEN. Anyone had this CRM 4.0 VPC worked, please help me how to get it work to get away from a message above. Thanks and Appreciations -Toi "Toi Day" <ToiDay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50BF3D76-10D8-4CF0-90BC-EFF8E0D925A0@microsoft.com... > I...

Upgrade to 4.0 workflow process taking forever
I am in the middle of an upgrade and it is taking hours to finish. It is stuck on the Setup.Server.WorkflowUPgradeAction process update and the progress bar is not moving at all. When I go to the CRM server it comes up with 4.0. Im not sure if I should kill the server or not and how to rollback 3 if I need to. It is taken about a day for this. Thanks Hi J; I'm surprised it hasn't died on it's own. I've been through this before and if it dies during the workflow upgrade, everything else in CRM is fine, but your workflows (and all their log history) might not be usa...

Excel formatting #4
I am trying to sort a spreadsheet. I want it to sort like this: 1112 1112a 1113 It will only sort: 1112 1113 112a How do I fix this? Thanks! Lori ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If you put an apostrophe in front of each number, it will allow you t treat it as either text or a number when you sort (Excel will ask yo how you want it treated) ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and po...

Customizing History View CRM 4.0
Customizing different Fields in Microsoft CRM 4.0 is very simple and easy. I would like to customize the HISTORY section included for accounts, contacts, leads, etc... Is there any way to customize this section so when you view an email under History you can see From who and To who rather than what they have defaulted in there? Thanks On Jan 23, 7:56=A0am, Geoff <Ge...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Customizing different Fields in Microsoft CRM 4.0 is very simple and easy= .. =A0I > would like to customize the HISTORY section included for accounts, contac= ts, > lea...

emails appearing after 4 years, again! #5
I've recieved an email that was sent to me 4 years ago, in my Inbox. What causes this? The Sender is still working with me and he definitely does not have a copy of the letter. ...

Pull 1st 4 letters from another cell
Hi Guys, I have cells with a person's name in it. Is there a function or formula to enter in the cell next to that one that will only show the first 4 letters from the original cell. Cell A1 is Amanda Cell A2 would be aman Thanks, Linda Hi Linda in cell A2 =LEFT(A1,4) -- Regards Roger Govier "Linda RQ" <RomulanQueen@OnDuty.sttng> wrote in message news:erwskuRrGHA.4444@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi Guys, > > I have cells with a person's name in it. Is there a function or > formula to > enter in the cell next to that one that will only show ...

Microsoft Outlook Web Access #4
Not sure if this is the right newgroup, but in ... Microsoft Outlook Web Access I am able to receive new emails, but can't send new ones. Everytime I try get the message "Internet Explorer has encounteed a problem and needs to close..." What can I do to fix this so I can start sending emails again?!? I'm running Vista Ultimate and IE 7.0 Protected Mode is off. Yep, wrong group. Microsoft.public.exchange.clients is the right one as = OWA is a part of Exchange, not Outlook. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion int...

find and replace #4
I have telephone numbers in this format 1234567899 and want to replace them in this format 123-456-7899. Is there any way to do that? Stephanie, I'm not sure that find replace is necessary, format the cells as custom and type in 000-000-0000 If that doesn't work for you, =LEFT(A1,3) & "-" & MID(A1,4,3) & "-" & RIGHT(A1,4) in an adjacent column and copy down Dan E "Stephanie" <sshapiro@vintnersselections.com> wrote in message news:073001c35c52$fb781350$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have telephone numbers in this format 1234567899 ...

Create CRM 4.0 Workflow Templates
Am I nuts, or just missing something obvious... In CRM 4.0 Workflow, you can create a new Workflow, or select from a Template. HOWEVER, I've found absolutely no way of saving my Workflow Rule as a Template. Nor anyway to create a Workflow Template. What gives?? -- MD ...

formula needed #4
Thanks for the help. I like that way a lot better. I actually got a formula to work, and it probably follows along with the suggested earlier. It is written with the names of the tabs I had to use, but maybe someone else will be able to use it. Again, thanks to everyone. =SUMPRODUCT(--('Call Frequency'!$A$1:$A$50000<>"")/COUNTIF('Call Frequency'!$A$1:$A$50000,'Call Frequency'!$A$1:$A$50000&""),--('Call Frequency'!$C$1:$C$50000='Repeat Model Type Breakdown'!A2)) Gary's Student Wrote: > You can accomplish your coun...

Entourage 2008 (12.2.4 update) meeting invites
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I can't seem to send meeting invites from Entourage. I click on &quot;Invites&quot; and then enter an email address the &quot;send now&quot; button gets greyed out. Also, when an invite is received from Outlook the &quot;accept, decline and tentative&quot; buttons are greyed out as well. Right click option is the same too. We are using Exchange 2007 and any help would be appreciated... On 3/15/10 3:55 PM, Maunir@officeformac.com wrote: > I can't...

Problems to send e-mail from CRM 4.0
Hi, group, I have problems to send e-mail from CRM 4.0 I have the e-mail router and the test is OK. I see the folowing error in the Server: (Some words are in Spanish) Thanks in advance..! ERROR FROM EVENT LOG Tipo de suceso: Advertencia Origen del suceso: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0 Categor�a del suceso: Evento Web Id. suceso: 1309 Fecha: 02/11/2008 Hora: 11:47:01 Usuario: No disponible Equipo: SERVER02 Descripci�n: C�digo de evento: 3005 Mensaje de evento: Excepci�n no controlada. Tiempo de evento: 02/11/2008 11:47:01 Tiempo de evento (UTC): 02/11...

Word #4
I have a minor problem with Word. Every time I open a new blank document I get words automatically entered on my blank page. I remember entering the words for a project awhile back, but for some reason, they won't go away, and I can't remember how I got them there to begin with. I need help getting rid of this text that automatically comes up with my "blank new document"? Thanks! They are in your Normal template, which is the basis for all new docs. You can either open up Normal and delete the text, or you can rename your current Normal to force Word to generate a new on...

CRM 4.0 Outlook UR2
Hi, Getting the error message 'Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available' when trying to install UR2 on 2 machines with Office 2003 SP3. These are all English language installs. The CRM instance here has been upgraded all the way from 1.2 to 3 and has been on 4 now for a good 12 months. I know this has been raised before but never addressed. The question is :- [1] What causes the above error message and [2] What is the solution to get UR2 to successfully install on these clients? Thanks Josh Ashwood ...

Outlook 2007 and CRM Outlook Client 4.0 Restart Issue
Installed CRM Outlook Client 4.0 on three IBM laptops successfully. However, there seem to be a problem afterward, where Outlook 2007 wants to restart itself. After clicking ok it restarts, and reinitialize CRM Client, but minutes later wants to restart again. The users are getting very frustrated. Is there a known issue related to this particluar issue? Is there a fix? We have removed and reinstalled the CRM client. Once removed the problems goes away, as soon as the CRM Client 4.0 is install the problems persist. Check the hotfixes for the Birthdate 1/1/1970 issue Pete "...

Business Portal installation error #4
I am installing business portal (for gp ver 10.0) dynamics db and company db are upgraded from 8 to 10. when I am installing BP an error mesage coming and BPSQLlog files shows : "Database: "n/a" Actor: "SQL.VBS_LoadSQLComponent()" */ ERROR: Path (C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\Business Portal\Utilities\SQL\Upgrade\2.5.1173.0\System\GP_COMMON\) did not exist." and continue installation and will finish sucessfullly. But portal gives unnown error. Please help me! One more error is "Failed Loading Packager Data Element (PD_GP_COMMON) for Inst...

Casio Women's Baby-G Urban Style Jelly Watch #BG1302-4
Price:$79.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0015KKL1M Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0015KKL1M Casio Women's Baby-G Urban Style Jelly Watch #BG1302-4 I love this watch, looks great not as big as I thought it might be, very sturdy and lots of nice features, would recommend to anyone! Is the most adecuate kind of watch for a girl, my 11 years aold girl loves it, she found easy to use and beautiful. The can improve the packaging, because the one I'd receive was very weak and looks cheap. What a wonderful watch for a great prize. It even f...

Email Forwarding #4
Hi, Im using SBS2003 and I know how to farward emails to other users within the server, but is it possible to route them to a totally different email address? Eg. If an email was sent to user@crimps.net (crimps.net being my domain) and i wanted to forward that to example@domain.com. How would i do that? Here is an article that should help you out: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF015.html Hope this helps -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "David Cramp" <deletable@crimps.net> wrote in message news:047801c3d188$e9d...

Last cell #4
Hi When I use the Edit GoTo Special "Last cell", a cell is selected but the cell is blank. Why? Thanks. This usually means that the UsedRange has been altered, but Excel has not refreshed itself. See http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused for some solutions. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "nc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03c301c52ec0$06f364a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > > When I use the Edit GoTo Special "Last cell", a cell is > selected but the cell is blank...

Money 4.0 file transfer to Money Essentials
I am getting an error message when I try to import my Money 4.0 backup file to Money Essentials program on my new PC. Are the 2 version incompatible? =?Utf-8?B?Y21nZnVzYQ==?= <cmg_fusa@yahoo.com> wrote in news:E3AD8366-ED94-4625-A534-C0CCA8F3DBA8@microsoft.com: > I am getting an error message when I try to import my Money 4.0 > backup file to Money Essentials program on my new PC. Are the 2 > version incompatible? Yes. Money Essentials is incompatible with everything. Take it back and get Money Plus. -- Steve B. New Life Home Improvement In microsoft.public.money, cm...