Clip organizer cannot complete the operation

I recently upgraded from Publisher 98 to 2002. When I try
to access clip art a window says "Clip organizer cannot
complete the operation  No such interface supported
Error code 0x80004002......help

Check this article out:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q302375

--
JoAnn Paules - MVP Microsoft Publisher

"Avery" <TracksRacing@aol.com> wrote in message
> I recently upgraded from Publisher 98 to 2002. When I try
> to access clip art a window says "Clip organizer cannot
> complete the operation  No such interface supported
> Error code 0x80004002......help

0
jl_amerson (3088)

Exchange Organization Permissions Audit ???
Is there a method or third party product that will dump all permissions/roles for the organization, sites, configurations and servers??? Anyone needing to do a security audit would need this info and walking through all the permissions tabs and scroll lists seems a bit ridiculous. Thanks....... In the last exciting episode, "Dave" <dshirsh@comcast.net> wrote: >Is there a method or third party product that will dump all >permissions/roles for the organization, sites, configurations and servers??? >Anyone needing to do a security audit would need this info and walkin...

Streaming Video only shows "Windows Media" logo, but not the video clip
Hello, I have just upgraded to IE8. My computer is windows XP. I then tried going to www.uacinemas.com.hk. There is a streaming video on the website. IE8 asked for my permission to use Windows Media Player. I clicked OK. But then, I only saw the "Windows Media" logo and the 4 squares hopping around inside the video area, instead of the video clip. The audio was played though. What should I do to be able to see the video clip? I don't think I have such problem before with IE6. Hope someone can help. Herbert "Herbert Chan" <herber...

money does not work in pc 2003 operating system for pocket PC
I just upgraded my pocket pc (jornada) for a HP 2215. The new 2003 pocket pc operating system does not support MicroSoft Money............... ........................................What can I do? Is microSoft going to have a fix for this problem? Is there somthing that I am doing wrong? Thanks..........Debbie Debbie, I'm JEALOUS! I am sitting here despondently looking at my Jornada 568 awaiting the arrival of my 2215 next week... I'm a big user of Money 2k3 and was a bit leary of upgrading since I've heard that the only Microsoft-sanctioned path is to buy Money2004 in a cou...

Highlighting Operating Hours
I have an XY scatter plot of temperature inside an office building throughout different times of day across a 3 week period. What I would like to see are coloured bars that highlight when the office is open (operating hours). I tried adding colour-filled rectangles with 50% transparency, but I am having printing issues. It looks fine on screen, but when I go to print the bars are scaled differently than the chart thus they don't line up properly. I think this might be a bug in Excel. This issue comes and goes; sometimes it prints OK, most of the time it doesn't (and I haven&#...

run-time error 35752
I trying to play AVI on form but this error keep appearing "run-time error 35752". ...

Outlook 2002 SP2 "operation failed" send receive
Outlook 2002 SP2 with Windows XP Professional worked for years - no problem - now on 2 occasions cannot "send/receive" -- popup box says "operation failed" no other message and no helpful articles on Microsoft knowledge base site (except to create a new profile which does not work since other files are not transerred over so it is like starting with a blank page - - not acceptable!). Basically, the send receive settings are inoperable -- when I go to check send receive groups nothing comes up. I can test email settings and they work fine. I am very annoyed since ...

organizing outllok all mail folders pane
I just switched from Thunderbird to Outlook. TB was very easy to customize. For outlook, any tips on how to organize the all mail folder pane? Like, moving the deleted folder from the top to the bottom of the list. Looks like my pane is sorted alphabetically. You might as well get used to sorting alphabetically... Sry. On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:49:02 -0800, Tom <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I just switched from Thunderbird to Outlook. TB was very easy to customize. >For outlook, any tips on how to organize the all mail folder pane? Like, >moving the deleted folder...

Why can't I see any web clip art when I look at clip art?
I am able to see and use web clip art in other Office Programs. but not Publisher. It keeps telling me also in the help with it can't access the internet. When I check my firewall to see if itis there, it hasn't even tried. HELP!!!! You may not be able to use the Clip Organizer to view Web Collections when you run an Office 2003 program http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;839365 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "SoooooWhat2" <SoooooWhat2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

operation failed #9
Just last few weeeks whenI send an e-mail it says operation failed. I close Outlook 2002 XP and reopen and the email is in outbox and then goes. Also some new come in. Why is this happening. I disabled Norton e mail scan and found no difference. Also have Comcast cable for ISP if that matters. Outlook worked fine for years just now acting up Thanks Mark ...

How do you format clip art to wrap around text in a text box
I am trying to add a clip art picture into a text box which already contains text. I cannot seem to put it so that the text wraps around the picture (the picture is just sitting ontop of the text) - can anyone help? Thanking you in advance. Click on the text box. Format Text frame properties Options Wrap text around objects -- Don Vancouver, USA "CJ051176" <CJ051176@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4E71DE1-BED1-4397-9521-3B0C4F280E23@microsoft.com... >I am trying to add a clip art picture into a text box which already >contains >...

Calendar reminders aren't operative in Outlook 2007
I am running Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 OS on a new PC. My PST file has legacy data in it from Outlook 2003, but with historical calendar data completely erased. Outlook 2007 has only newly entered appointments, both one-time and recurring, starting this week. All the calendar data currently in Outlook was entered in Outlook then sync'd to my Treo755p via Bluetooth with perfect results, including reminders, which alert properly on the handheld, but not at all in Outlook. I know that reminders in Outlook 2007 have been changed to be less noticable (you've got to be kiddi...

howto only create a .lib file instead of creating/linking a complete dll
hi all, i have a librariy around here that gets compiled and linked to a dll. at the time of linking, visual studio 6 also creates a .lib file. how can i split that compiling/linking ? what i want to achieve is just only to generate this .lib file (because at that time i cant completly link my libs because of its dependencies) i already tried to export the dsp to a makefile and run: nmake -d mylib.dsp /MAKE "mylib - Win32 release but it seems that this also wants to create a .lib and a .dll file at the same time so i tried to run: nmake -d mylib.dsp /MAKE mylib.lib "mylib - Win3...

Vanishing clip art
Hi I have publisher 97 on Windows XP. Since having XP if I choose a clip art picture and go to print it, it vanishes and I just get the words but no picture printed. It never used to do this only since I have gone to XP. I have tried deleting & reinstalling to no avail. Mike Look in the print dialogue, clear "Do Not Print Pictures." -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mike" <Mike@Mike.com> wrote in message news:ccc3l1$o8m$1$830fa7a5@news.demon.co.uk... > Hi > I have publisher 97 on ...

Clip art is not getting online clips
If am having this problem on one PC. When I do a search (in Word also), I only get limited results. For isntance, if I search for "heart", I get 2 responses. On my other PCs, I get dozens of hits, and all of the other pictures (except for those 2)have a small globe in the corner. I assume that means it did a search online and pulled these results. If I look at the properties for all of these others, they are all located in the Temporary Internet Files folders, not in the Microsoft Office/Media folder. Can anyone tell me how to get Office to pull the rest of these pics? T...

Organize Knowledge Base Articles
Is there any way to organize knowledge base articles? I would like to separate them by internal use and external uses. Is this possible? Dave M ...

Organization chart
I'm trying to build an org chart from an access 2000 database using Visio 2000. The database contains Greek text fields. The text appears as question marks. Anyone know how to do this ? I'm not sure you will get answers from this forum... I have asked the same question in multiple ways, but no one ever addresses the basic question: Why can't Visio access, use, print, view, or otherwise deal with any other font type than TTF, and even if it a TTF, only the first 256 characters of the font can be used (which makes useless the Unicode logic). (see previous post). I have had to w...

Auto completion of email addresses
I am new to Outlook 2002. Does anyone know how to make Outlook only look at the contact list when automatically completing the "To:" email address? Alternatively, is there a way to clear the cache of addresses that Outlook accesses (aside from the contact list)? I know how to turn the auto completion function off altogether. Thanks ...

Problem with operator [] !!
Hello, here is some lines of my code, I have probleme to use it ! // Headers ------------ class Point { public : float x,y; Point(const Point& Pt){x=Pt.x; y=Pt.y;} Point(float valx = 0.0,float valy = 0.0){x = valx;y = valy;} }; // ArrayPoint //************************************************************************** class ArrayPoint : public CObject { protected: float *m_X; float *m_Y; unsigned int m_Count; public: Point operator[](int nIndex) ; virtual Point GetAt(unsigned int); ArrayPoint(unsigned int Count,float valx, float valy); virtual ~ArrayPoint(); }; // ArrayPo...

Clipping of images when printing
Some of the smaller images on my leaflet have been clipped (ie partially cut off) when printing. Looking at them on the print preview the clipping is not evident on there. What do I need to do? Thanks, Sarah Are they near the edges of your paper? Are they overlapped by a text box or something like that? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "millieminx" <millieminx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4146D2F-8395-4BCA-BD99-37A7EB328DDA@microsoft.com... > Some of the smaller images o...

does'nt download clip art
When I search a picture it say "sorry not found" no matter what I search for You probably don't have the clipart on your hard drive. Try inserting the Publisher CD and then search for the image wanted. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Redmotonut" <Redmotonut@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:467A70F5-31FF-488E-8C64-007038A3C76B@microsoft.com... > When I search a picture it say "sorry not found" no matter what I search > for Can you go straight to the Clipart page on the Office website? http://office.microsoft.com...

Complete information extraction from archive files.
I have a number of Outlook archive files (.pst). Is there an easy way to access information from them other than by using Outlook? If not, is the way to extract data in text form (so that it can be processed by other utilities) to open the archive using Outlook, and save all the messages to file - is there a way to also get the full headers? "Chris Bacon" <chrispbacon@thai.com> wrote in message news:448fe9d0$1@newsgate.x-privat.org... >I have a number of Outlook archive files (.pst). Is there an easy > way to access information from them other than by using Outlook? &g...

Macro to extract clip-art file?
It's been a long time since I wrote my last VBA macro, and I don't want to duplicate one that might already exist. So before I get stuck into it, does anyone have a macro that will do the following please: - Start with a clip art picture selected (or inserted into a worksheet if that's easier). - Finish with its file (WMF or GIF) copied into an Explorer/My Computer folder please? -- Terry, West Sussex, UK ...

MS RMS Store Operations Study Guide?
Does any one have this? I would like to get certified but I don't have the $298 to buy it. http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/retailmanagementsystem/using/rms_elearning.mspx Thanks, Jho After purchasing RMS in January I was told that the User's Guide (which could bethe basis of study) was no longer available in printed form. After finally gaining access to CustomerSource, I found it available for download (all 536 pages of it). Yesterday, my RMS tech told me that it is again being shipped with new purchases of RMS. You do have to be a support customer to access the s...

Word Art operation drags in Publisher
I use Publisher 2003 on Windows XP with 2 GB RAM. I don't have much else running. When I want to put say, a simple Word Art title on a single page document, the performance time really drags. It is like it is loading a heavy sized document. If I want to nudge it a little to left or right, man, it takes 10 -15 seconds for one maneuver. Seems longer. Is there some graphic setting I can change? Check out your video/graphics driver. It may need upgrading. To check to see if it is your driver, slide the acceleration down on your adapter Control panel, display folder, settings tab, adv...

passing on video clips
good day all, my sister sends me a lot of cute animal video clips & i would like to send them on, but not in a forward of hers; how, or, can i send along to other friends the same clips, but from me & not as a forward ? this most recent one is a wmv format. thanks so much happy weekend to all -- Dallas..... Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP3, WMP11, 16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE8, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, Window Defender, BitDefender...