Clip Gallery says "Unsuppored Clip Type"

One day this just started happening. I have Publisher 2000.
When I try to download a clip art from the online gallery
it says, "You have attempted to import an unsupportedd
clip type. No thumbnail can be generated for file (file
name) so it will not be inserted into Clip Art Gallery."

Any ideas? Nothing is on Microsoft's knowledge base.
thanks!
0
rest (1)