clip art disappears when page starts printing

using publisher: my clip art disappears from the page when I begin printing.
I don't know if it is a publisher thing or my printer thing. I have to
remember to save right before I print so if it diappears, I can close it and
re-open it again. I sometimes have to do this several times and then, for
unknown reasons, it will work and print great.

I'd check out new drivers, either for the printer or your graphics card, or both.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"deniseduppee" <deniseduppee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> using publisher: my clip art disappears from the page when I begin printing.
> I don't know if it is a publisher thing or my printer thing. I have to
> remember to save right before I print so if it diappears, I can close it and
> re-open it again. I sometimes have to do this several times and then, for
> unknown reasons, it will work and print great.

0
gsauer (5094)

Scaled printing
This may be a Vista Office problem in general, but here goes: I have created a poster that is 36"x24". I want to scale the document down so I can take an 8.5"x11" sample to the print shop when I go. I have gone to File.Print and selected the properties button. Then I select the tab titled "Effects" to select either "Print Document on Letter and Scale to Fit" or "25% of normal size" but neither option actually changes the way the document prints. Publisher is still committed to printing the 12 sheets of paper and tiling the printing. Wha...

Streaming Video only shows "Windows Media" logo, but not the video clip
Hello, I have just upgraded to IE8. My computer is windows XP. I then tried going to www.uacinemas.com.hk. There is a streaming video on the website. IE8 asked for my permission to use Windows Media Player. I clicked OK. But then, I only saw the "Windows Media" logo and the 4 squares hopping around inside the video area, instead of the video clip. The audio was played though. What should I do to be able to see the video clip? I don't think I have such problem before with IE6. Hope someone can help. Herbert "Herbert Chan" <herber...

Break Up One Long Column to Print on One Page
I have a worksheet with one column. It is approximately 500 record long. I want to print it but I don't want to print one column on eac page. For example, say 50 records will fit on each page and each page ca print a width of four columns, for a total of 200 records. Is there way to print it this way without cutting/pasting each colum individually? I am continually adding records and they are in alphabetical order which makes it difficult to change once a page like this is created. I hope this makes sense. Thank you in advance for any assistance. Best regards, MrAviato -- Messag...

How do I print a single column of data in two columns on one page
I have a single column of sorted data that I want to print with two or more columns per page. Example: Page 1, column 1 = 1-10 Page 1, column 2 =11-20 Page 2, column 1 =21-30 Page 2, column 2 =31-40 Neal, You can paste into Word and use Format | Columns or David McRitchie has some code to try in Excel... http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware "Neal" <Neal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Printing address labels from an Excel list
We received a large list of names and addresses in Excel. How can we print address labels from the list? Thank you. Hi see: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "jamesscarborough" <jamesscarborough@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:8B13518B-B61E-4743-8E3D-6400AF99D8CB@microsoft.com... > We received a large list of names and addresses in Excel. How can we print > address labels from the list? Thank you. ...

run-time error 35752
I trying to play AVI on form but this error keep appearing "run-time error 35752". ...

Printing incomplete sales
Does anyone know of a simple way to print a receipt for a transaction that has not been tendered or closed? For exmple, if I ring up a sale and the customer does not want to pay at that time but DOES want a list of the item and the tax and total, can I print a receipt/report for that, put the transaction on hold and return to it later? Any work around ideas are appreciated. Quote Ctrl-F1, you can than convert it to a WorkOrder later or delete it if they do not decide to buy. Rob "Charles Cain" <ccain@tgteas.com> wrote in message news:1139009106.795718.159090@g47g2000cwa...

Why can't I see any web clip art when I look at clip art?
I am able to see and use web clip art in other Office Programs. but not Publisher. It keeps telling me also in the help with it can't access the internet. When I check my firewall to see if itis there, it hasn't even tried. HELP!!!! You may not be able to use the Clip Organizer to view Web Collections when you run an Office 2003 program http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;839365 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "SoooooWhat2" <SoooooWhat2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

I accidiently deleted a 12 page workbook, how do I get it back?
I was copying a worksheet to start a new, 12 month, 12 sheets, new workbook and when I copied the page to start the new worksheet, the sheet I pasted onto new doc, was okay but I have to adjust all the margins, etc. However, when I went back to the 2009 doc, I clicked on the page to release it from being copied again, and the whole 2009 - 12 worksheets - where gone. Help me PLEASE, I need the 2009 document.....Thanks!!!!! Hi, List of options:- 1. use your backup. You do have one don't you!! 2. Close without saving. You'll lose the work you've done but should ge...

Print Titles Disabled
The "Print Titles" option on the "Page Setup" - "Sheet" tab are disabled, or "greyed out" in my Excel version 2002-SP2. Anyone know why? They're disable if you try to get to them via print preview. But File|page setup should work ok. AlbemarleMike wrote: > > The "Print Titles" option on the "Page Setup" - "Sheet" tab are disabled, or > "greyed out" in my Excel version 2002-SP2. Anyone know why? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@netscape.com Also disabled if two or more sheets are selected(grouped). ...

Bullets Disappear After Saving/Reopening
I am working with Word 2007 on Windows Vista Ultimate. I have run across this issue multiple times in multiple documents. I have my documents set up with styles, including bulleted lists (and styles for bullet levels 1, 2, and 3). I keep running into an issue where the document will be fine for any length of time. But then, randomly, when I open it, all of the bulleted styles are messed up. To be more specific, the styles are still applied correctly, but it has removed the actual bullet (the "dot") itself from the style. This recently happened to me with a docum...

How do you format clip art to wrap around text in a text box
I am trying to add a clip art picture into a text box which already contains text. I cannot seem to put it so that the text wraps around the picture (the picture is just sitting ontop of the text) - can anyone help? Thanking you in advance. Click on the text box. Format Text frame properties Options Wrap text around objects -- Don Vancouver, USA "CJ051176" <CJ051176@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4E71DE1-BED1-4397-9521-3B0C4F280E23@microsoft.com... >I am trying to add a clip art picture into a text box which already >contains >...

forms and pages
Hi there I want a form that will act like a page in that you can have the form somewhere on a network where people can get to it to input data, but the data and the reports are located somewhere else on the network. I understand a page can do this, but if possible I want to sent up the forms to do this. If not, can a page have lists boxes that look up data and pull the data up so one can modify or enter new data? -- Thank-you! Ruth Hey Ruth Access can do what you want best way is to split the database in a Frontend (FE) and a Backend (BE). Then you can put the tables BE on the ne...

curving text to follow bottom of a circle in Publisher word art
I have selected the curved lettering style for the top of the circle, but cannot figure out how to do the same for the bottom of the circle. I am designing pins that need to have text all the way around the edge. PLEASE HELP! This is a time sensitive project! Thanks! I have a WordArt circle on my web page. Scroll down http://msauer.mvps.org/wordart_in_microsoft_publisher.htm -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Jeanne Law" <Jeanne Law@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDABFAE9-0F75-439D-9A40-992BFD4AD010@microsoft.com... >I have se...

Vanishing clip art
Hi I have publisher 97 on Windows XP. Since having XP if I choose a clip art picture and go to print it, it vanishes and I just get the words but no picture printed. It never used to do this only since I have gone to XP. I have tried deleting & reinstalling to no avail. Mike Look in the print dialogue, clear "Do Not Print Pictures." -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mike" <Mike@Mike.com> wrote in message news:ccc3l1$o8m$1$830fa7a5@news.demon.co.uk... > Hi > I have publisher 97 on ...

Using a Dynamics Form to print SSRS reports
Hi all what is the possibility of using a Dynamics GP 10 form to print SSRS reports. I need to be able to pass values in a form to a SSRS report. For example imagine an invoice window is open I would like to print the invoice off using and SSRS report not the standard Dynamics GP report. thank you Mickey You may want to look at Rockton Software's Dynamics Report Manager tool. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Mickey N" wrote: > Hi all what is the possibility of using a Dynamics GP 10 form to print SSRS > reports. I need to be able to pass values in a form to a SSRS rep...

Page Break lines
Is there a way setup a spreadsheet so the dotted page break lines never show on the screen? Every time the user does a print or print preview, the page break lines show. Is there a setting to turn this off? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C5EBC9.9E66FAB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Steve - You may wish to try Tools Options Page break. Is this what = you are looking for? HTH - Dave "Steve DB" <stevedebruin@hotmail.com> wrote in message = news:eUuNnS86FHA...

Sorting page numbers
Is there a simple way of sorting pages back into numeric order after building a large spread sheet so they appear in ascending order on the monitor. Without renumbering that is Thanks Mike Hi Mike, Your question is not clear to me, so here are three interpretations even if it is a stretch compared to even what you indicated. If you sorted the rows into a different order and want to restore them you can restore the order if you previous numbered your rows by placing a 1 on a new column (helper column) and used the fill-handle to place 2 into next cell, and 3 into next, etc. If you mean...

Blank Page Enternet Explorer
Blank Page Internet Explorer keeps popping up on my screen, Can someone tell me how to stop this, I am running Windows Vista ...

Clip art is not getting online clips
If am having this problem on one PC. When I do a search (in Word also), I only get limited results. For isntance, if I search for "heart", I get 2 responses. On my other PCs, I get dozens of hits, and all of the other pictures (except for those 2)have a small globe in the corner. I assume that means it did a search online and pulled these results. If I look at the properties for all of these others, they are all located in the Temporary Internet Files folders, not in the Microsoft Office/Media folder. Can anyone tell me how to get Office to pull the rest of these pics? T...

Clipping of images when printing
Some of the smaller images on my leaflet have been clipped (ie partially cut off) when printing. Looking at them on the print preview the clipping is not evident on there. What do I need to do? Thanks, Sarah Are they near the edges of your paper? Are they overlapped by a text box or something like that? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "millieminx" <millieminx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4146D2F-8395-4BCA-BD99-37A7EB328DDA@microsoft.com... > Some of the smaller images o...

Print Reconcilliation #2
Is it possible to print a reconcilliation when you are done with it? I could always do this in Quicken but can't see how to do it in Money. Money doesn't have a reconciliation report. This, and many workarounds and near workarounds have been discussed numerous times in the last month or so. (These things come in cycles--this is the cycle for reconciliation report, apparently.) Get more headers or search archives of this group at http://groups.google.com. "Thomas Schiessl" <Schiessl@athenet.net> wrote in message news:319901c37573$1a2d6fa0$a301280a@phx.gbl... &g...

Calendar events disappearing
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange On the cloud-based calendar, I lose some future and almost all past calendar events that are outside of the current-month window. The losses happen after Entourage &quot;syncs&quot; with Exchange. (I do not use the local-based calendar.) <br><br>The problem affects most future events save for those that recur in perpetuity; eg birthdays. If they recur once a week for a month or two, they are lost. Ditto for single future events. The past events are all lost save perpet...

Printing document on a specific printer using shellExecute()
I want to print a document on a specific printr by giving its name and port using shellExecute() where to pass the argument?. pl help me Now i am using char *path = "c:\\Errlog.txt"; ShellExecute(NULL, "open", path, NULL, NULL, SW_NORMAL); ShellExecute(NULL, "print", path, NULL, NULL, SW_NORMAL); Thanks T.Appasamy I doubt you can unless the application with which the file extension is associated can take an arguement which can be used to specify the printer name. -- Vipin Aravind http://blogs.explorewindows.com "Appu" <a.t.appasamy@gm...

Showing all pages at one time
How do I have all pages I'm working on showing at one time? I have to go to "go to page" to see them individually. It's a pain. -- seal the deal If you have Publisher 2003 and below, View Status bar. If you have Publisher 2007 there is a fix here, sixth FAQ http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Woody05" <Woody05@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C48C0D92-2BC5-4FDF-A1BF-06F178FAB2F2@microsoft.com... > How do I have all pages I'm working on showing at one time? I have to go to > &qu...