Changing Publisher Default Page Settings

Does anyone know how to change the default page setting
from letter to A4 in Publisher 2002?  I have changed the
default in the printer settings but this has made no
difference.
0
rajen (2)

After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message
from rajen@paradise.net.nz <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>...
> Does anyone know how to change the default page setting
> from letter to A4 in Publisher 2002?  I have changed the
> default in the printer settings

Have you made sure that you are changing the settings on the *default*
printer?

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/

0
the_nerd (6344)

External data link change

Save as publisher 2000
I am using Picture it! Publisher 2001 and I would like to save it for the 2000 version, but when I do a save as, I do not have that choice available. The only choice I get it publisher document. How do I save a file as for the 2000 version? I think you're getting your programs confused. Picture It! is not the same as Publisher. Picture It! has it's own format and I'm not sure if it's backwards compatible. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "MK" <systemsgo@comcast.net> wrote in message news:O6uYYI6jEHA.1996@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I am usin...

Why does the change change to a number?

Increase the resolution of a picture in a pdf/ publisher document
I created an ad in publisher, which included our logo, converted it to a PDF document and submitted it to the company. They informed me that the logo was not the same "high resolution" and would not print as clearly as the rest of the document. How do I fix the resolution of the logo. I have a copy of the logo in Microsoft Picture Manager also. Please help I am new at this. Thanks You can't increase the resolution and not end up with crap. (I couldn't find a nicer word, sorry.) The part that doesn't make sense is that the entire ad is the same resolution in the ...

Default Company at Login
What determines the default company that is displayed to the user at login? Is it simply alphabetical or is there somewhere to set as the default? i.e if we have 3 companies ABC-Company, 123_Company and All Other Company, Inc., can All Other Company, Inc. be forced as the default presented to the user? Thanks ------=_NextPart_0001_70567BB1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit If there is only 1 company in the list, the list will default to that company. If there is more than 1 company, nothing will default. You could do this trivially with Dexterity if you are o...

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

New spreadsheet only prints the first page
My spreadsheet is a calendar that counts the days of call for my 3 physician partners and myself. Last year's was in Excel 97 and through a lot of cutting and pasting I have the 2010 calendar all set. When I go to "page break preview", page 1 is seen, but the rest of the sheet is gray. When I go to print preview, I only get that first month and not the rest of the spreadsheet. I tried to save it in the old format, too, but I get the same problem. If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg and a clear explanation of what you want and before/afte...

more on VBA function name change

I don't have MS Publisher, how can I view a .pub file?
Someone sent me a .pub file and I don't have Publisher. How can I view the ..pub file? Thanks, Mike Archangel Get the sender to re-send it in .pdf format, go and buy Publisher for yourself.. there is no viewer available.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User "Archangel" <Archangel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4CF3827-F640-4ECD-AB52-F93CA89934A5@microsoft.com... > Someone sent me a .pub file and I don't have Publisher. How can I view > the > .pub file? > > Thanks, > > Mike ...

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Shopping Cart from Publisher?
I would like to build a selling site using Publisher. I would like to know if I can link the products I show what customers have order to a shopping cart? Please advise. I have no clue but could you tell me how to put html codes into publisher? I have a paypal cart and I need to know how to put that code into the publisher. I know how to do it in Dreamweaver but not in Publisher. If you know, please email me ellochka@gmail.com thanks. On Sep 9, 10:19 pm, Elloc...@gmail.com wrote: > I have no clue but could you tell me how to put html codes into > publisher? I have a paypal cart an...

Setting up for Yahoo
I need to set up WLM for my Yahoo account. I was able to get my default (Earthlink), Gmail and Hotmail accounts set up I can't get Yahoo to work. It's the free Yahoo account. I supsect that it has to do with the server settings and I'm not getting some thing right. I belive I'm using the newer Yahoo not the Classic. Thanks, Jim -- I believe you have to have Yahoo Plus to do this. WLM can do POP and IMAP and to turn on POP in Yahoo, you have to have the paid version. Dale On Jan 26, 3:17=A0pm, "James" <bald...@remove.earthlink.net> wrote: >...

Change a formula to an acual number

Can I hide a worksheet and set a passwd to unhide it?
Can I hide a worksheet and set a passwd to unhide it? Puneet Arora -- puneetarora_12 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ puneetarora_12's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=18406 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=389664 you can hide a sheet on the format> sheet menu.Dont know about the password thng tho sorry -- paul remove nospam for email addy! "puneetarora_12" wrote: > > Can I hide a worksheet and set a passwd to unhide it? > > > Puneet...

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

Metrics in GP Home Page
I'm seeing a message that "Metrics are not available because the Microsoft Office..." and it cuts off. What is missing that is preventing the display of metrics? Thanks -- Charles Allen, MVP It's because Excel wasn't loaded. Duh. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Charles Allen" wrote: > I'm seeing a message that "Metrics are not available because the Microsoft > Office..." and it cuts off. What is missing that is preventing the display of > metrics? > > Thanks > -- > Charles Allen, MVP > ...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Moving exchange2k3 server machine account from default OU to another...
Hi all. I have an win2k3 std sp1 server with exchange2k3 std sp2 on it. The computer account of the server sits in the default Computers OU, and i want to move it to another computer OU for policy purposes. I have a 2k AD. I understand that this move should go without a problem, maybe a restart of the services afterwards? I'm not going to move any of the objects in the Microsoft Exchange System Objects OU, just the computer account. Any problems that might occur, and would those potential problems be ok if i just move it back to the default OU? -- Gripe On Fri, 19 May 2006 ...