Changing page orientation on a multiple page doc

I just imported my newsletter into publish thinking it would look more
professional in pub.  I have the second to last page the calendar and print
it in landscape while the rest of the doc prints in portrate.  I can't get
this to happen it changes the orientation of the whole doc. It wasn't a
problem in Word or the other programs, they change page set up from this
point forward or this page only etc ??? What's up with Publisher? I could get
away with 2 doc's except the web version of the newsletter would not be the
"print version", it would actually be 2 publisher files.
HELP!

No, you can't have two different orientations in a single document. A work
around is to create the calendar in a separate document landscape, select
all, group, copy and then paste it in your portrait document. Rotate it 90�.

If people are going to be printing it anyway, they can turn their page to
suit. It's not a big deal.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"TLMHDakota" <TLMHDakota@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just imported my newsletter into publish thinking it would look more
> professional in pub.  I have the second to last page the calendar and
> print
> it in landscape while the rest of the doc prints in portrate.  I can't get
> this to happen it changes the orientation of the whole doc. It wasn't a
> problem in Word or the other programs, they change page set up from this
> point forward or this page only etc ??? What's up with Publisher? I could
> get
> away with 2 doc's except the web version of the newsletter would not be
> the
> "print version", it would actually be 2 publisher files.
> HELP!

0
jl_paules (2767)

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

How to Unhide or Hide Multiple Sheets at One GO?
Hi Everyone I guess my Subject Title has already said what I need to know. SO is i possible to hide or unhide a selection of worksheets at one go? Cheers Kelvi -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Kelvin, Select the sheets to hide, then Format>Sheet>Hide -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "hce >" <<hce.12cnl1@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:hce.12cnl1@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hi Everyone > > I guess my Subject Title has a...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

New spreadsheet only prints the first page
My spreadsheet is a calendar that counts the days of call for my 3 physician partners and myself. Last year's was in Excel 97 and through a lot of cutting and pasting I have the 2010 calendar all set. When I go to "page break preview", page 1 is seen, but the rest of the sheet is gray. When I go to print preview, I only get that first month and not the rest of the spreadsheet. I tried to save it in the old format, too, but I get the same problem. If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg and a clear explanation of what you want and before/afte...

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

Metrics in GP Home Page
I'm seeing a message that "Metrics are not available because the Microsoft Office..." and it cuts off. What is missing that is preventing the display of metrics? Thanks -- Charles Allen, MVP It's because Excel wasn't loaded. Duh. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Charles Allen" wrote: > I'm seeing a message that "Metrics are not available because the Microsoft > Office..." and it cuts off. What is missing that is preventing the display of > metrics? > > Thanks > -- > Charles Allen, MVP > ...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

Installing Office 2007 onto multiple destops onthe same computer
I installed Office 2007 onto my families' computer, but the programs (Word, Excel, etc.) only are accessible from my desktop. Office 2007 products don't show up on my wife's and son's desktop and within their programs choices. Log in to the Administrator account, repair / reinstall Office "Hammer Man" <Hammer Man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FFDE5E7-28B2-4D42-87C2-5F04D862EA44@microsoft.com... >I installed Office 2007 onto my families' computer, but the programs (Word, > Excel, etc.) only are accessible from my deskto...

icon changes with change of extension

OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module KRNL386.exe
I am running Windows 98 I have done all the updates via windowsupdate.microsoft.com. I have Outlook 2000 that I am using for e-mail and have run all the updates for this from officeupdates.microsoft.com. The problem I am having is that EVERYTIME I try to reply to a message I receive the following error : OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module KRNL386.exe.....and Outlook locks up. I have tried to repair it and also tried to reinstall it with NO success. Please help....Thanks ahead of time for your attention to this matter ...

Field Type Change

colour change of dated box

Page numbers in Word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I cannot get Insert Page numbers to work in word, in documents elements when I choose Header, in other words, in any format. When I select Insert, etc. I get a grayed button reading "page" instead of the numbers. I even had an email response from Microsoft but their instructions did not correct the problem. They had me put several items in the trash, and finally restart. Nothing worked. It sounds to me like you simply may have toggled the display of Field Codes -- Try keying Option+F9 or go into the Head...

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2