Changing Beginning Page Number

I have a document that begins with page #25.  I need to change it to #23, but
can't figure out how to do it.  Any suggestions?
0
DJ (46)

DJ wrote:
> I have a document that begins with page #25.  I need to
> change it to #23, but can't figure out how to do it.  Any
> suggestions?
====================================
It would be nice to know what program / version
you are using but we enjoy guessing so ....

Try going to...Insert / Section.

--

John Inzer

0
oobie (2069)

normalizing a column of numbers
How do you normalize a column of numbers using a chart? I know how to do a chart but not how to interpret it for normalizing Mason, Use a helper column where you normalize your numbers using an appropriate formula prior to charting, and then chart that column with your normalizing formulas. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "mason" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:81F1FB07-419B-4E41-87D3-25DB75E1EEDC@microsoft.com... > How do you normalize a column of numbers using a chart? I know how to do a chart but not how to interpret it for normalizing. > &...

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

Sum numbers in a column beyond a certain row, how to?
How to sum numbers in a column beyond a certain row? hi, i don't know if i understand your question correctly, =Sum(A1:A10) -- isabelle Le 2012-02-15 01:25, marsup a �crit : > How to sum numbers in a column beyond a certain row? On Feb 17, 11:30=A0am, isabelle <i...@v.org> wrote: > hi, > > i don't know if i understand your question correctly, > > =3DSum(A1:A10) > > -- > isabelle > > Le 2012-02-15 01:25,marsupa =E9crit : > > > > > > > > > How to sum numbers in a column beyond a certain row? Thanks Isabelle, I a...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

New spreadsheet only prints the first page
My spreadsheet is a calendar that counts the days of call for my 3 physician partners and myself. Last year's was in Excel 97 and through a lot of cutting and pasting I have the 2010 calendar all set. When I go to "page break preview", page 1 is seen, but the rest of the sheet is gray. When I go to print preview, I only get that first month and not the rest of the spreadsheet. I tried to save it in the old format, too, but I get the same problem. If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg and a clear explanation of what you want and before/afte...

more on VBA function name change

Combine variable number of columns
I have a single spreadsheet with a list of clients, addresses and their product interests. This table will be used to drive a Mailmerge document. In the document, I want to be able to refer to the products in which they indicated an interest. The problem is that while one client may have identified only one product (one column) others have selected anywhere from two to 170 products - each product is in a separate column. I can join two columns with "&", but when I have an inconsistent number of columns how do I do this efficiently? - I will have to do it for each client, e...

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

Metrics in GP Home Page
I'm seeing a message that "Metrics are not available because the Microsoft Office..." and it cuts off. What is missing that is preventing the display of metrics? Thanks -- Charles Allen, MVP It's because Excel wasn't loaded. Duh. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Charles Allen" wrote: > I'm seeing a message that "Metrics are not available because the Microsoft > Office..." and it cuts off. What is missing that is preventing the display of > metrics? > > Thanks > -- > Charles Allen, MVP > ...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module KRNL386.exe
I am running Windows 98 I have done all the updates via windowsupdate.microsoft.com. I have Outlook 2000 that I am using for e-mail and have run all the updates for this from officeupdates.microsoft.com. The problem I am having is that EVERYTIME I try to reply to a message I receive the following error : OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module KRNL386.exe.....and Outlook locks up. I have tried to repair it and also tried to reinstall it with NO success. Please help....Thanks ahead of time for your attention to this matter ...

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2

Assign random numbers
Hello everyone I have a table with roughly 40000 records, that gets more records added weekly. From this table my staff work through each record and add a closed date when finalised. The table the staff are working off contains an "Investigated By" field which is linked to the staff members name on a seperate table, the default investigated by name is "Exception". At this point, only one person can work on the records at a time. The amount of records that get added weekly varies and I want to be able to allocate an employees name to each new record so that they show...