Centre email message

Sending a page as a message - it aligns to the left by default. How do I
centre an email message to the middle of the screen?
0
Alex4922 (316)

View all emails
Is there a view all emails folder or something? I want to be able to view all my emails where ever they may be? Thanks "PBG" <PBG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:84BFED3E-6018-4664-94B8-F6A72447921B@microsoft.com... > Is there a view all emails folder or something? I want to be able to view > all > my emails where ever they may be? Create a search folder that includes all your folders. It will not span PSTs, however. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Sorry, how's that? How do I create a search folder? And what does PST'...

cannot email from CRM
Error Description: An unexpected error occurred. Error Details: An error occurred attempting to dispatch the email : HTTP status: 401 Access Denied. Error Number: 0x80040216 Source File: D:\mscrm\Build\3017\src\platform\include\proxy\proxyutil.h Line Number: 47 Date: 10-23-2003 Time: 11:34:47 AM Type: Platform Error (2) Server: backup Query String: /Activities/Email/edit.aspx ...

Preventing users from emailing everyone in the GAL #2
Is it possible to restrict certain users from selecting all users in the GAL? For example, if a user clicks the "To" button in Outlook and sees the GAL, I want to be able to prevent the users from selecting everyone in the GAL. I dont' want to restring GAL visibility because any user should be able to send email to any other user or group, just not all users. Thanks for your help. Chris ...

Programming email activity
Hi, I'm trying to program an email activity like sdk samples but I get this error : 0x80040216 An unexpected error occurred. Platform Does anyone can help me ? Hi, Could you post the code you are using? That's easier to provide help! Thanks, Merijn van Mourik "Luc" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm trying to program an email activity like sdk samples but I get this > error : > > 0x80040216 > An unexpected error occurred. > Platform > > Does anyone can help me ? Hi, Here is the code in my assembly called by workflow rule. All the code works ...

reading html email
I sent an html email from a web based account to my outlook 2002 account. The problem is that outlook 2002 isn't rendering the html, but showing only the code. How can I get it to render in my outlook account? Thanks, Chad ...

Assign HTML Template to Specific Email Account in Outlook
Outlook XP. I am looking to assign an HTML Template to all the emails I reply/write within a specific email account. I figured out how to assign a template to ALL my emails, but, not to one specific account only, and not the rest. Can someone show me how to do this? Thanks D You can't. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, D asked: | Outlook XP. | | I am looking to assign...

music when open an email
Is there a way to add a music file to publisher, so that when it is sent as an email, it plays music when you open the email? katefenton wrote: > Is there a way to add a music file to publisher, so that when it is sent as > an email, it plays music when you open the email? If there were, I wouldn't tell you. Uninvited music in emails and web pages should be a capital offense! -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org I'll second that punishment. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"...

Creating a QUEUE
Hope this post helps someone else so they don't have to deal with the frustration I did. I found that if you open your queue email account as recommended for the first time in Outlook 2007, there is a default server rule that deals with categories automatically created. If you then try to create a forward rule for this queue, it won't work and gives error "Failed to save the rule" (not very explanatory). To get it to work, you have to login to Outlook as the queue user and delete the default server rule that deals with categories. Then go back and disable the queue...

scanning for email
I tried to scan and send a doc. could not. I thought if I changed the destination to MC Word it would work . I need to cancel all that and start over again. You need to provide the Microsoft Office and Scanner versions for each of the items you mention in your post. Otherwise, no one here will be able to figure out what you are using to send what from what version of which program. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratc...

Outlook 2003
My girlfriend is having a problem with Outlook 2003, where after the program has been running for a half-hour or so, and opens a new letter, the message pane loses focus and ends up BELOW the main Outlook window, instead of in front of it. The result is that the only way she can read the letter is to minimize the main Outlook window -- which isn't really an ideal solution, and rather a pain the butt. If she shuts down Outlook, then restarts it, all is fine again ... until another half- hour or so later. It's very frustrating. Anybody have any theories here? I'm guessin...

cannot send messages with gmail as primary
I followed the directions, I THINK< lol for setting up gmail and I can now recieve messages but cannot send to yahoo or att or gmail. does ATT and yahoo have to have accounts set up here to accept messages if gmail is my primary or do I need an outlook or hotmail account. I am new to windows mail rusty bollinger;1241857 Wrote: > I followed the directions, I THINK< lol for setting up gmail and I can > now > recieve messages but cannot send to yahoo or att or gmail. does ATT and > yahoo have to have accounts set up here to accept messages if gmail is > ...

email signature not appearing on some returned email
not sure what is happening, it thought it might have been because i am recieving these emails in txt form, not html, but i have a signature, which is just a word doc with a pic in it, new emails i send it comes up no problems, but for reply emails, it only works sometimes. any ideas what i should do to make it come up all the time? would i be better off using a jpg file which has all my signature? cheers bret in oulook tools>>options>>mail format tab READ THE SIGNATURE OPTIONS THOUROUGHLY Bret Kennedy wrote: > not sure what is happening, it thought it might have been...

Outlook 2000 lost message when send cancelled
Hi, I have Outlook 2000 sp1 , Win2000 with a smart card for digital signature. Somehow my main Outlook was closed, so the draft I was working on was the only window open. When I went to send the mail with the encrypted sigature, the card was not available, and gave me an error. I hit cancel, and the message is gone. Normally I just go back to the message, this time nothing. Is there any way to recover this? I searched all folders (on the Exchange server and personal), but it's not there. I also checked the temp directories as well. I spent enough time on this email, and I would pr...

Text changes color in the middle of typing an email
Hello, My problem is this: My text is changing colors in the middle of typing an email. I'll be typing along, change windows or maybe insert an attachment and wish to continue typing in the email and the cursor moves as if the text is being inserted, but isn't showing up. I've found out that the text is simply white, and if I manually change the text color it will show up fine. I was curious if this was a setting that was off or some sort of a bug, or maybe replying to certain emails will cause this. This isn't an every-email occurence. It happens here and there. Maybe ...

Quota Message Service #2
Hey, i have a question regarding the QMS. I have followed the Henrik Walther article on this but still have a couple of questions that i am hoping someone can answer. do i edit the attachment (ie: the EXtext Warning attachment) and where does it go, i have it in the 1033 folder under my Quota mailbox's inbox. How does Exchange knwo how to use the email i have modified? Now for the one i really need help with, i get "RPC server unavailable" when i try to run the "start quota maintenance" under the Exchange System Manager. anyone know of what i need to do, give m...

email set up
at present cannot send or receive mail. Was working. All seems set up yet have a problem. Get errors about smpt.. Help What precisely do the errors say? Please include your version of Outlook and type of mail account. -- Kathleen Orland "bill" <bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51B815B8-4D7D-425A-8BA9-14008552EC83@microsoft.com... > at present cannot send or receive mail. Was working. All seems set up yet > have a problem. > Get errors about smpt.. Help > ...

email archiving solutions
I have a small company apx 50 employees - we run exchange 2003 and like everyone we are running into backup issues - almost to two tapes so need to get the size down - training and other solutions. I am looking at using pst files stored on the file and print server but not sure this helps with the exchange backup yet? Also are there better products for archiving emails than PST file solution - we are an insurance company so need to store emails for long periods of time. Just looking to be pointed in the correct direction. Articles, best in class software, etc... Thanks what kind of ...

Automatically delete messages from one's Inbox after a fixed time?
We've set up a spam quarantine mailbox in Exchange 2007. So far, false positives are pretty rare, so we'd like to set up a policy where read/unread messages automatically get removed from the mailbox after a certain time (e.g. 5 days). Is there a way to do this? Thanks. Using Managed Content Settings (roughly equivalent of Mailbox Manager in Exch2003/2000). -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Derek" <Derek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:711...

Outlook and HTML emails
When I migrated over to Outlook 2003, I imported all my emails from Eudora Pro. Now, a few of them appear to be formatted in html code. But because of this they are next to impossible to read. How can I get Outlook to display these emails so I can read them? Thanks. Snapper <snapper1@y7mail.com.invalid> wrote: > Now, a few of them appear to be formatted in html code. But because > of this they are next to impossible to read. > > How can I get Outlook to display these emails so I can read them? The approach I'd take would be to copy the HTML to a separate file, open...

the word "null" and the punctuation mark "/" show up in every Word email attachment I send
Hello, I am running OS 10.4.8 on a MacBook Pro. I installed MS Office 2004 in late December 2006. Sometime in January 2007 every MS Word document email attachment gets "null/" attached to the front end of the file name. As an example, if I create a Word document named "DogPhotos.doc" it is received as "null/DogPhotos.doc." In addition, just today, it appeared in a .pdf I sent without the "/". That was a first. I've searched Apple Support/Discussions and Microsoft/Mactopia and not found any mention of the problem. If none of you have had this probl...

add second email domain to server
Hello All, We have just joined two companies together and wish to have the=20 exchange server for company 1 perform mail activities for exchange=20 company2. How do I add the second domain. Any info or technote=20 would be appreciated greatly. I have tried to create a second = receipient=20 policy however when I add a new user it does not allow me to select alt=20 email address.. Thanks in advance, Bob Your on the right track, you need two recipient policy and then have them filtered by one of the AD attributes such as Company. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com h...

Receiving emails sent from yahoo
Can anyone think of a reason why I don't receive emails sent by others via yahoo? -- mmlh Do those senders get an error message or a non-delivery notice when they email you? If no, have you looked in your Windows Mail Junk E-mail folder, and also in the Spam folder of your webmail for that account? --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "mmlh" <mmlh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:6FA9A809-DA32-4F45-A3A1-453970CCA50B@microsoft.com... > Can anyone think of a reason why I ...

recording email discussions
This ought to be simple. It doesn't seem to be! I get involved in a lot of email discussions with staff in various sites. Evidence of these discussions needsto be made available to auditors - mostly to prove that the discussions occurred, also to gauge the level of participation among different sites, and the content. Academic auditors are picky! Auditors won't get access to my email folders. The ideal would be for me to be able to select all the email messages that I want to show as evidence - from a variety of folders probably - and have them exported to a text file/Word document/...

Problem with received message size
Hi All, I would like to set a limit for received message size for two users for a maximum of 1mb, when an email large than 1mb is received it should be forward to another person. Can anyone please help me with this?? I know how to set a limit for receiving emails but not to forward the emails. Regards John You can't do that with Exchange. There might be some sort of arcane rule that you can set up in Outlook to do this, but I doubt it. All you can do in Exchange is set the limits. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "John" <jnnybgud2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news...

Why Does it Print Off-Centre?
I'm making up an Award Certificate. I started with one with a border and now that's got lost. I went through a time when it said that I've changed the thing and did I want to keep it in my own group of templates - something after that style - i said 'yes' and supposedly it saved it but I can't find it again. And I see it on the screen nicely centred on the page, of course, but when it prints out it prints towards the bottom of the paper - and there's curious little marks in each corner - like a right angle with a second parallel line to each limb a couple...