can't see photos in my document but they print

Somehow I've made the photos in my MS Publisher document disappear but they
are there when I print.  I need to see them as I edit and rework pages.  What
did I do wrong?  How can I fix it.

Thanks.

Ron
0
Ronnie (39)

View, Pictures, detailed display...

If this does not solve the issue, then your video/graphics driver needs
upgrading.
Do this, slide the acceleration down on your adapter:
Control panel, Display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab.
If your images appear when you slide the acceleration down, then go to the
manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and update your driver.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"ronnie" <ronnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Somehow I've made the photos in my MS Publisher document disappear but they
> are there when I print.  I need to see them as I edit and rework pages.  What
> did I do wrong?  How can I fix it.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ron

0
gsauer (5094)

Table Documentator
acan sombody please tell me where the databse documentator is in Access 2003 I have heard about it but just cant find it. Steve - from a land down under Hi Steve, Use Tools | Analyze | Documenter There is also an excellent free Add-In that you can download and install, that helps with lots of documentation tasks: CSD Tools http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie/csdtools.html Tom Wickerath Microsoft Access MVP http://www.accessmvp.com/TWickerath/ http://www.access.qbuilt.com/html/expert_contributors.html __________________________________________ "Steve" wrote...

Excel Document of 2.5mb takes up to 20min to open up
Finally I have found the cure, basically it was caused by a corrupted EMF file which used up to 100% of a CPU and the Spooler is in a never ending loop. Fix: 1) Do a search for *.emf files (they will be found in the Temp directory) 2) If there are any then this is probably the cause - delete them all 3) Boot to an alternate install of NT and delete the *.shd and *.spl file from the Spool folder. 4) If you have a multi-processor, you can pause the printer and delete the files. After deleting all the *.emf files, which took me almost 15min (20000 files) I tested the Excel doc and it opened up...

MS Office Publisher Help window appears after every print job
I've just started using Publisher 2003 and am doing fine with most of it. However, one thing is driving me crazy... every time I send a job to a printer, whether it's an actual printer like my HP Laserjet 4MV or a virtual printer like the Acrobat PDF 7, after the job spools out, the MS Office Pint Help window appears, on a page that says "Troubleshoot printing publications on a desktop printer." I didn't clikc on help. I don't need help, because the jobs print fine... why does this window keep appearing, and more importantly, how do I make it stop appearing sh...

I cant see emails coming in anymore.
I used to push send/receive and a box would come up telling me 'Receiving 8 of 40 emails' with a green bar going across the centre. Once the emails are received the box goes. If I push send/receive nothing happens. If I push it say, 10 times, again nothing happens. Once all the emails are thru the box that used to come up, than flashes up 10 times, but by than its a little late. Does anyone know how to get the box back? I would really appreciate it... KR Mick. I send this message using the forward procedure to somebody of the group My problem is likely the same as a lot ...

pls give me some document about changing application's skin
i want to change the skin of vb application through hook,any one can give me some document, thanks a lot daniel wang You should make a quick search in google.com on how to define a WindowProc for the form you want to change, then handle WM_NCPAINT and WM_NCCALCSIZE to set skin dimensions and draw the skin. Use GetWindowDC() to get a device context of the whole window including the non-client area - that's where you want to draw. Have fun, Daniel C. Gindi danielgindi (at) gmail dot com "ws" <shengwang2000@126.com> wrote in message...

Not able to see all data but can see on another computer
Hi, I am using SAP application and if i retrive the excel file from SAP i can see only 48 lines where as i should see 110 lines but if i opened that same excel file in another computer then i can see all lines (110 Lines) i don't know why its happening. Can anyone help on this? Thanks in advance. Regards, Harish ...

PDFs in my Publisher document print fuzzy
Publisher 2007...I have a newsletter im putting together. The ads are premade PDF files that are all clear and mostly vectorized. When i drop them into my pages in publisher, they look and print very unclear. Why is this and how do I fix? This doesnt happen with other graphic files Greg wrote: > Publisher 2007...I have a newsletter im putting together. The ads are > premade PDF files that are all clear and mostly vectorized. When i drop them > into my pages in publisher, they look and print very unclear. Why is this > and how do I fix? This doesnt happen with other g...

Create an Index for Word Document
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I have read the help explaination for creating an index, and still cannot figure it out. All I want to have is an index for proper names, last name first, first, and middle. I'm sure it's easy, but I cannot figure it out. Can anyone help? thanks..... In article <59bb3921.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, wrm@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) > > I have read the help explaination for creating an index, and still cannot > figure it out....

Query to Access : does'nt see tables
Office 2000 SP3 FR From Excel / MS Query, I want to read data in Access tables. I choose the mdb file and so MS Query displays this error message (translated) : "This data source does'nt have any visible table". Original in French : "Cette source de donn�es ne contient aucune table visible." I transfert my data to a new mdb file : it work's few times (!), then the error message appears again. How to resolve this problem ? Jacques. Gotcha ! MS Query does'nt accept a file name with 2 dot inside ! Example : MyFile.mdb --> Ok My.File.mdb --> "...

brochure in landscape orientation printing out in portrait?
I created a 3-panel brochure in landscape orientation, but it only prints out in portrait orientation. Using Office 2003. Have checked page setup both in docuent and printer. HELP please! In the printer settings set the orientation as portrait. And in the work area set the orientation as landscape. The printer setting is the way the paper passes through the printer; portrait. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Jo Ann B" <Jo Ann B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5E09017-5C6E-4947-B6BC-AAE2385925D2@microsoft.com... >I created a 3-panel b...

Where did the oval mats for photos go in Publisher 2003? It was i.
"dawniris@telus.net" wrote: > Where did the oval mats for photos > go in Publisher 2003? ============================== What oval mats? Are you thinking about Picture It! Publishing? -- John Inzer return e-mail disabled I put an oval mat or frame around a photo of my Granddaughter in August when she was here, before I updated from Publisher 2000 to Publisher 2003. I guess I could have got the program wrong, but the rectangular mat/frame for the other one is in 2003. It was a frame with stars and the moon in a black oval mat and the photo went under it. Now I can...

How to see my mail queue?
Hi there, I have a Exchange 2000 running on Windows 2000 server. Could you please tell me how to monitor my emails in my mail queue? I can't find a location on the Windows to see the mail queue status. Thanks in advance, Ross To view the mail queues follow these steps: 1. Open system manager, Navigate down to the following location Your organization --> Administrative groups --> Your Admin group --> Servers --> Your Server --> Protocols --> SMTP --> SMTP virtual server --> Queues You should then see all the smtp queues and monitor mail. thanks, J. ...

I see you
Well, not really, but I used Google Earth to zoom in on the Flatiron Building. You can get so close you can see the utilities on the roof, the hydrants on the street, the little parkish area across 5th Avenue, etc etc. Cool! Now tell me where your office is (like where is Peter's window, what floor and facing what street). Google Earth lets you zoom in all directions so I'll be able to turn the map to see that window. Silly I know but still a connection on some level. Pats looked good but not great last night. I didn't watch much more of the game. I'm not sold on ...

Printing Problem #11
When I print a document in Excel, the first few lines are ok, but towards the middle to bottom of the page the text starts printing on the lines I have on the document. In other words it slowly gets out of line as the page prints. Any ideas? It is a laser printer and other computers connected to this printer do not have the same problem. Any ideas? -- Regards, Mike Mike, Most of the printing problems with Excel can be fixed by updating the printer driver (on the computer). It is the first thing you should try. Regards, Jim Cone San Francisco, USA "Mike Baker" <MikeBa...

Forms and Documents
Hello, Newsgroupians: Again, I'm veering away from dialog-based applications, and I am entering the realm of documents and views. However, I'm a little confused with some details, and I'm wondering if I could receive some help. First, I am creating a SDI. I have a class derived from CFromView called CMyView. It is related to the document CMyDoc, which is, of course, derived from CDocument. Now, I've added a member variable called m_pView to the CMyDoc, which is a pointer to the "view" that is associated with the document. Where is the best location to ini...

Problem with viewing photos from Windows Media Player library
I am using Windows XP Media Edition and WMP11. All functions of the player work normal except photos. The photos appear normal in the library but once they are selected to view they become distorted. They show only as colorfull vertical and horizontal lines. Not all pics do this only the ones that are dscf or img numbered! Any help will be appreciated. ...

documentation on setting up a test environment..
Can someone please point me to the docs on setting up a full duplicate test environment (including business portal) for GP 8.0? We're getting ready to upgrade to SP4 and move over to SQL 2005. thanks in advance ...

Print Server
does Microsoft have a tool to copy printers from a print server to another server. I want to be able to use the 2d server as a backup server. "sowbug" <sowbug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6307D40A-CD8E-4B68-9F10-62E016FED2D9@microsoft.com... > does Microsoft have a tool to copy printers from a print server to another > server. I want to be able to use the 2d server as a backup server. Ask in a server or administration group. This group is for Visual Basic. ...

Printer won't print from Word
XP Installed new cartridges in Lexmark 1200 Poor quality test page Directed to install new drivers - no difference in test page Uninstalled printer and reinstalled - no difference in test page Tried to print Word document - printer appears to work but page is blank Decided to change color of print in "Word" - page still blank Clicked on "find printer" in dialog box Received notice "Directory Unavailable" What now? Have spent a lot of time on this. This doesn't seem to be a Word question. But since the problem started with installing the n...

To See or Not To See
I have copied a few tables of text from a web page into Excel. Some of the information contain word that are hyperlinks or email addresses. Is there a way to change those columns of information to reveal the web address or email address? Thanks So is it just displaying plaintext currently? Have you seen this information from the Help Menu? When you make changes to the Hyperlink and Followed Hyperlink styles, your changes apply to all hyperlinks (hyperlink: Colored and underlined text or a graphic that you click to go to a file, a location in a file, a Web page on the World Wide Web...

Printing from Excel. First row of range to be repeated
I am prionitng a large table on more than one sheet. How can I get the fiorst 2 rows of the table to be repeated on each page? Thanks TBN Hi Tim, File>Page setup>Page tab>Repeated rows Regards, Stefi „Tim Beechey-Newman, UK” ezt írta: > I am prionitng a large table on more than one sheet. How can I get the fiorst > 2 rows of the table to be repeated on each page? > > Thanks > > TBN ...

Color Header printing B&W
I am using Excel 2002. I am placing a color logo in the header, but it will not preview or print in color even when the rest of the document does. Any advise? Thanks for the help! Hi Wendy! I saw this Yesterday and watched for an answer. None! So off to Google and Help (As a last resort <g>) Extract from Help: Note You cannot change the color of header and footer text. I think that will go for inserted graphics as well. Maybe you could achieve what you want on the workbook itself rather than in the header and footers. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njh...

I lost a document in excel, the whole document disappeared
I have had a document in Excel for over a year. I simply went in the get a serial number, then exited out. Later I went back and the document is gone. The file name is still there but nothing comes up. Please Help Hi, Try opening the file and then: (1) Windows | Unhide If this does not work, try: Windows | Arrange | Ok --- Regards, Norman "Excel Document Gone SSW" <Excel Document Gone SSW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1B68051-7D8F-4950-A8D3-3CBB097CC665@microsoft.com... >I have had a document in Excel for over a year. I simply went in...

Publisher '95 Document to '03 Document
Is there any way to convert a 1995 Publisher document to any file type that I can view? That's hard to say based on the drearth of information that you have supplied. You must open the file in some version of Microsoft Publisher. "RH" <RH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2815680C-5897-4684-928E-305E2382BD83@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to convert a 1995 Publisher document to any file type > that I > can view? If you don't have a Publisher version you can try extracting the text. File, Open, Files of type, All text form...

Digital photos too large in publisher document.
I am trying to make a powerpoint presentation of new members joining our church in 2008. I desire to have one picture per slide. The size of the photo is too large and it locks up my computer to the point that I cannot prepare this presentation. Approximately 60 photos. I need to know how to reduce the size of these photos in a publisher document, if possible. Thank you "ChurchSecretary" <ChurchSecretary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6990EE78-EB67-495A-BD09-E40EC9121124@microsoft.com... > I am trying to make a powerpoint presentation of new member...