Can't activate trial version #2

I ordered a trial version and I've tried 3 times to
activate it and I keep getting the error message that I
used the wrong product key to install it.  I double
checked it 3 times.  HELP!
0
anonymous (74717)

Active Tasks in Outlook Today
Is there a way to only display active tasks in Outlook Today ...

OT...Free Trial...Digital Image Starter Edition 2006...OT
Announcing the availability of the Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006. This is a fully functional, downloadable trial version with all the bells and whistles of MS Digital Image Suite 2006. The program will revert to very limited functionality after the 60 day trial period. Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006 http://tinyurl.com/8x6ea Be aware that it's a 109 MB download.... BTW, this program includes Photo Story 3.1 and it has the capability to create VCDs. -- John Inzer Guess a dial-up connection might take a while, huh? ;-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Micr...

Internal e-mail activities are adding up
As people begin to use CRM and send internal e-mails regarding a particular entity we are seeing a HUGE number of activities adding up. It would be nice in the future if all internal e-mails regarding the entity would be summed up into one activity. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I ...

finance charges #2
I think the finance charge batch for 8/31/04 was accidently deleted. Is there anyway to recover it or assess them again for 8/31/04?? Before assessing again I would make sure that they were not posted. If it was deleted you will have to assess again. "nannyj" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:122601c4a11b$07859380$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I think the finance charge batch for 8/31/04 was > accidently deleted. Is there anyway to recover it or > assess them again for 8/31/04?? ...

Recurring Service Activities / Items -- CRM 3.0 -- No capability?!
What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring activities and service items? Have I missed something in workflows or some such? Thanks, ....dgg On May 25, 3:16 pm, David G <David G...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring > activities and service items? > > Have I missed something in workflows or some such? > > Thanks, > > ...dgg Hi David, Has anyone responded to your question? We are having the same issue and I'm hoping there is a solution avail...

COUNT /COUNTIF for Multiple Column Defined Dynamic Named Range #2
Hi Myrna, Thank you very much for your assistance. Tin� Myrna Larson Wrote: > > Look at Help for INDEX for more information on how to return an entir > column. > > =COUNTIF(INDEX(Results,0,1),75) > =COUNTIF(INDEX(Results,0,2),75) > =COUNTIF(INDEX(Results,0,30),75) > > On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:02:39 -0500, Tin > <Tin.1epiun@excelforum-nospam.com> > wrote: > > > > >Hi, > > > >Would like to use Dynamic Named Range "RESULTS" in Formula. Th > Dynamic > >Named Range "RESULTS" spans 30 COLUMNS and man...

Notified Office is Not Activated, but it is Activated
When my boss opens any of his Office 2007 products it notifies him that his copy of office is not activated. It has been activated and when I check it through Options it shows that it is activated, but the dialogue pops up each time the programs are opened. I have used the FixIt from KB 919895 to delete the Opa12.dat file which fixed a communications error in activatation, but the product still doesn't think it is properly activated when it is. ...

cannot download trial. have pass key
"lizzie34" <lizzie34@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EDD47635-2F26-4ED9-B7B4-AB176AB15A6A@microsoft.com... >nothing <sigh> PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject as you cannot POSSIBLY give us the details you need to just in the subject line. Have a look here: http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm What EXACTLY do you mean by "cannot download trial"? What happens when you try? And what do you mean by a "pass key"? ...

Activity views 09-26-05
Folks When viewing the activities on an account or quote, there appears to be no obvious way to include the date of the activity in the view so it is difficult to determine when the activity was done - resulting in us having to open each and every activity to find the relevant one - and this is time consuming. Any ideas? Regards Gavin The current release of Microsoft CRM does not allow you to customize the activity views at least in a supported fashion. If you scan the archives of this group at groups.google.com for activity view you will find some unsupported methods. Microsoft CR...

Email to Activity in queue
Hi, I have created a queue and I don't get any email activity from incoming mail. I have this configuration: - CRM Server: CRM 3 (CRMSERVER) - SQL Server: SQL 2000 sp4 (SQLSERVER) - Exchange Server: Exchange 2003 sp2 Cluster environment (EXCCLU1, EXCCLU2). I have installed the CRM-Email Router in both nodes (http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/clusteringexchangeservers.mspx) And I have created the queue in two steps: - Step 1: AD Account with Exchange Mailbox o SELF Allow “Associated external account” o CRMEmailEnabled (Custom Attribute...

Two Computers #2
I currently have Microsoft Money 06 on my desktop and it works great. With my subscription running out for online updates I need to buy a new version. Does anyone know if about using two computers for one file will work? I would like to be able to switch between my desktop and my laptop. Thanks Money works marginally with network stored files. Performance is the big issue here. Money works very, very, poorly if two machines try to access the same file at once. If you move the file from machine to machine that would be fine but tedious. Synchronizing an offline copy would probably work ...

Set Default View to Active Accounts
How do I set the default view to be Active Accounts for all users? I thought I had set it by going to Settings>Customizations>Customize Entities>Account>Forms&Views>Active Accounts>More Actions>Set Default. I logged out and logged back in and the default view was still set to My Active Accounts. Please Help. -- TC I hope you published the entity after making the change. Try an iisreset... Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www.inogic.com -------------------------- &qu...

Custom Cell Format #2
Good Morning: I would appreciate any help with the following problem: I am using XP OS and Excel 2002. I need to enter a series of numbers (which are really text since no calculation will be needed). For instance I might need to add the following: 4000-5002-4911-1567 I created a custom format cell of 0000"-"0000"-"0000"-"0000 When I enter 4000500249111567 it displays 4000-5002-4911-1560 . The custom format appears to be rounding all my last digits to zero. Thanks in advance, for any help. That is because you are coming up against Excel precision limits, 15 ...

numbering #2
Using Pub. 2000. I want to set a listing of calender dates vertically. 1/tab/topic/enter, 8/tab/topic/enter and so on in a vertical flush left format. The number tool tab keeps popping up and wants to put in the next number in sequence, as 1, 2, 3, 4, I want to use different numbered dates when I go to a next line. How do I stop this from happening constantly. Thanks for your help. Tools, AutoCorrect Options, AutoFormat as you type tab... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Harvey" <anonymous@dis...

The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I just want to send a bug report. Summary: The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active. Description: 1. Create an AppleScript file with below script. tell application "Microsoft Excel" activate set OriginalWorkbook to workbook "Workbook1" set OriginalData to string value of column 1 of row 1 of worksheet 1 of OriginalWorkbook end tell 2. Launch Excel 2008 and create a Workbook called "Workbook1". 3. Enter time data "11...

excel hangs on start up #2
when click on excel or microsoft word icon, 2 windows pull up, but the whole computer freezes for 1 to 2 minutes and then the second window disappear, but the document open on one of the window only. office 2000 was working fine, till i install the office 2003 as an upgrade. i appreciate if someone can help me solve this problem. ...

Microsoft RMS & POS version 1.2 and new laptop
I plan on buying a new Dell Latitude with an Intel Core 2 Duo processor. I wanted to know if RMS & POS 1.2 will run on a laptop with such a processor. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_05A7_01C7B449.4A9F88D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Tom, Only if you buy it with XP (Pro preferred) installed and not Vista. Why still on 1.2? You're about 50 revisions behind. --=20 Regards, Jeff Hobbs Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D...

MT2OFX Version 3.1
Hi all, Just a quick note for anyone who's interested in a program to convert downloaded statements in text, CSV and MT940 formats to QIF and OFX. I've just extended my freeware program to allow easy mapping of the payee to a standard form. I know Money already has something like this but the difference is that MT2OFX works on patterns (regular expressions) so it can handle dates, sequence numbers etc. in the payee field. For those of you who don't know the program, it is script-driven and (if someone writes the appropriate script!) handle any text-based format. I'm a...

SQL Server 2000 Report Pack for Microsoft CRM 1.2
Hi, I have a single server deployment of Microsoft CRM 1.2 in Small Business Server 2003. Where would I install the SQL Server 200 Report Pack for MS CRM? Is it in my current installation server (SBS 2003) or in a different workstation just like in the setup for Crystal Reports, wherein Crystal Reports 9.2.2 should not be installed in CRM server. Actually I have tried to install the Report Pack in my single server deployment but I encountered this error: object reference not set to an instance of an object I have already complied with the system requirements except for having the Visu...

Range of object _Worksheet failed #2
Thanks, I'll give it a try -- cparson ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cparsons's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1286 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27028 ...

activate, window activate?
Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel and select another program and then run again when I active excel again... Private Sub Workbook_SheetDeactivate(ByVal Sh As Object) Range("v3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic End Sub Tried several, what am I missing? Try this. Hope this helps! If so, let me know, click "YES" below. Private Sub Workbook_WindowDeactivate(ByVal Wn As Excel.Window) Range("V3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic End Sub -- Cheers, Ryan "John" wrote: > Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel an...

Resolution Activities
I am trying to pull resolution activities and whether they are won or lost? Which field stores this information? The Opportunity has a 'state' and 'staus reason' field - you should find that the State field is what you are looking for the 'status reason' is the 'why' (i.e why you won/lost). Guy. "EricaUW" <EricaUW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74837B1C-40CE-40C5-95A0-DE6D771C9C6E@microsoft.com... >I am trying to pull resolution activities and whether they are won or lost? > Which field stores this information? ...

Changing default from printing Entire Workbook to Active Sheets
In Excel 2007, is there a place to select the data to print? I have a user that when she goes to print a document, the 'print what' section of the print box defaults to 'entire workbook.' She wants it to default to 'active sheets.' Is there a setting in Excel or the Registry that I can edit? Thanks, John ...

Purchase Order Processing Data Has Been Damaged #2
I have a customer who has multiple POs that have been received against yet the original PO is still in the "new" status so it shows up to be received against again. I have run reconcile on the POs and it wants to change the line item status from "new" to "closed" but then it gives the error "Purchase Order Processing data has been damaged; please rebuild the data." No line item status changes are made. I have run Checklinks on the Purchasing Transactions table and that didn't make a difference. With SQL how do we rebuild the data? Have ...

RMS Version 3.0
Hi, is there any news about RMS Version 3.0? I can't find any information about a release date. Thanks, Timo I remember when participating in the 1.3 web cast MS also outlined the next version timelines. At that time release 3.0 was scheduled for the first quarter of 2008. Well, the quarter has come and gone and no word about 3.0. Nothing from my reseller either nor from the beta team (I had volunteered to become a beta tester). I just see my maintenance dollars wasted yet again for not getting anything for it. Here we have a product that is supposed to be better then the competi...