Can somebody help me to uninstall Publisher 2007 trial?

Everytime i try to uninstall it it says 'Setup could not find any available
products to install. please contact your system administrator.'

This also happens with 'Microsoft Home and Student trial 2007'

Any suggestions?

Thank you

How to manually uninstall the 2007 Office system if you cannot uninstall it by
using the "Add or Remove Programs" feature
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928218/en-us

--
Mary Sauer MVP
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Everytime i try to uninstall it it says 'Setup could not find any available
> products to install. please contact your system administrator.'
>
> This also happens with 'Microsoft Home and Student trial 2007'
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you

0
Mary

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Setup.exe return the error 'not a valid WIN32 file'. (Can not install) What gives???? ...

Can not Customize Leads View

Help with repair workshop, IF statement, returning FALSE
Hi I am trying to set up a basic stock control for a repair workshop. However, I cannot figure out what is wrong with this formula: =IF(H10>=10 <=25,"Stock OK",IF(H10<=10,"Re-order!!", IF(H10=0,"? or no stock",IF(H10>25,"Stock Excellent!")))) The H Column refers to a cell that subtracts 'stock in' (column f) from 'stock out'(column g). The column is called stock balance. I get the following errors; I keep getting a 'FALSE' on a number that is between 10 and 24. i want it to return 're-order'. And the IF H1...

Help with formula #23
A B C 1 360 240 50% 2 500 750 150% With the information in A and B, how do I get the results shown in C? I'm trying to figure efficacy of each assembly. B is the time allotted for that product. Hi, I'm not sure you can get to those two results with one formula, they don't seem to follow the same logic. What exactly is "efficacy" of an assembly? And what do the number represent? Give us some detail and we might be able to help. In the first case it looks like (360-240)/240 = 50% but that calculation doesn't make any sense in t...

Bulk attachments

Excel 2007 Chart with Zero Values
I have chart data for sales that I add to each day. I hide the lines for the days to come(ie if it's the 5th, I hide lines for the 6th - 31st) so that the chart doesn't go all the way down to zero for the 6th thru the 31st. I'd like to be able to leave all lines unhid, but not have the chart line go down to zero. I've tried putting N/As in those days that I don't have data, but the chart is still going to down to zero - I don't know if I have a setting wrong or what, but any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. Hi, Try either #N/A or th...

HELP PLEASE with Outlook Message
WhenI send and receive mail a message pops up on the sreen saying: Contacting then server for information. It then runs the green bars kinda like it is completing something and goes away. My email seems to be working ok but this just started. It is slowing me down very much. Has anyone information on this? All comments are appreciated very much. Keith Is it only on reading messages or elsewhere also? "Keith" <keithgirdley@blomand.net> wrote in message news:JOWdnej4T-nnY7jUnZ2dnUVZ_tHinZ2d@neonova.net... > WhenI send and receive mail a message pops up on the sreen s...

Publisher file won't open #2
I worked for three hours then Publsher crashed. I had saved my file, but when I trie to open it it says problem with file, do you want to report it, and then reboots Publisher. How can I save my work? Using Publisher 2003. You may send the file to me. If I can open it I'll save it for you. If it crashes my system, you may be SOL. (Surely out of luck.) If you want to accept my offer, send it to jl dot paules at gmail at com. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Don Smith" <dhsmith@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:r4ns615gkmkm12q5or5nd0k70gac5stjbc@4ax....

Can't delete email #2

Upgrade to Exchange 2007
We are planning on moving to Exchange 2007 in the next few months. We have a new server for this, and it will only be a one exchange server enviroment. We want the new server to have the same computer name as the current Exchange server, for naming purpose we will call it MAIL on the forum. I have read about problems renaming an exchange server. I wanted to know if this has been made easier for 2007, and what the best practice for doing this is. We want the smoothest transition possible to the new server, eagerly waiting replies. On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:36:00 -0800, Synapse120 <...

Adobe Pagemaker 7.0 into MS Publisher
I am trying to get a school to move to Microsoft products. They currently do all of their newsletters and certificates in Adobe Pagemaker. How do I get these files imported into MS Publisher 2003? Is there a 3rd party tool that can do this? Has this not been requested before Any help will be appreciated. The only way you can do it is via the ClipBoard. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. ...

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Help! #16
Hi, I've heard it's possible to use Outlook 97 to book resources like projectors and meeting rooms but can't seem to find how to do this. I've looked on the net but had no luck. Can anyone start me off or point me in the right direction? Also, is it possible to give everyone access to a global calendar to see who is in the building and who, like Elvis has left the building using Outlook? Thanks a tonne. I've used this functionality before and I believe it's somehow related to Exchange. The Resources need to be set up on your system. If they aren't set up, yo...

Publisher #47
I have Microsoft Student , Teacher. Can I add Publisher or anything else to help me design my own business cards? Sure, you can purchase and install Publisher separately. You also can use Word to design your cards. http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Festina" <Festina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1CC65344-48FC-49B5-AC88-CC860A0BF6C8@microsoft.com... >I have Microsoft Student , Teacher. Can I add Publisher or anything else to > help me ...