can I un-reconcile transactions in Money 2006

While balancing Money against my monthly statement, I accidentally unchecked
the things I wanted to reconcile and left the others checked. Now everything
I didn't want to reconcile is and vice versa.  Is there any way to
unreconcile those transactions or do I have to delete and then re-enter them?
0
Aymi (3)

You would do better if you posted your question in the appropriate
newsgroup. This has nothing to do with Publisher.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Aymi" <Aymi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> While balancing Money against my monthly statement, I accidentally
> unchecked
> the things I wanted to reconcile and left the others checked. Now
> everything
> I didn't want to reconcile is and vice versa.  Is there any way to
> unreconcile those transactions or do I have to delete and then re-enter
> them?

0
jl_paules (2768)

can grow / can shrink , control position conflict
I've got a report with several text boxes and/or sub-reports in the detail section, and I'm having trouble keeping their horizontal alignments as needed. Maybe someone can clue me into the "caviats" (or to a usefull source that goes into the details and work-arounds...) Many thanks in advance, Mark Here's the conditions I've got... - the detail section is organized in three (3) columns (these are purly graphic, and comply with the "format" of the report) - in each column are 1 to seveal text boxes and/or sub-reports, - currently the firs...

Tracking IRA and the year of contribution and owner in Money 2005
I downloaded a new IRA account from Vanguard and now I don't know how to classify the year of contribution and owner. When I downloaded the account Money did not recognize this as an IRA account, I had to go to the account setting and check the Retirement Account Box and then designate it as an IRA. Is there an easier way to track these things in Money 2005 Premium. In microsoft.public.money, vrdumbos wrote: >I downloaded a new IRA account from Vanguard and now I don't know how to >classify the year of contribution and owner. Is Money asking you those questions? > Whe...

Online Bank Statement Transactions Missing
I have downloaded my bank statement from a non- participating member of Money. This local bank does have online services and allows you to download your statement as an "ofx" Money file to Money. I am using Money 2004. After the download my account shows that I have 15 transactions. When I click on the "15 transactions" it goes to my account register but my transactions are not displayed. I did this with my credit card company and it worked just fine. I've checked my view properties to make sure that I'm view all transaction under all dates. Any idea...

Inventory Transactions using Integration Manager
Hi I am trying to import inventory transactions (adjustmnet) using the IM, the key thing is I want all lines in a single transaction. I memic the sample in IM. but its not working imports all linesbut I am getting this error: Object 'Adjustment 1' already exists -- cannot Insert. I think the problem is related to te documnet number, I am using a cloumn that conatains the same number for all rows (in order to import all the lines in a single trx) Am I missing anything? any hint? Thanks Look at the "group by" function in the IM manual. An import will consist of hea...

Realized gain/loss in Money 2002 Reports
I am entering my investment data into money '02 and have been looking at some of reports that it provides. In the "performance by investment account report" it shows that for one of my investments the realized gain is $18.45. THIS IS FALSE as i have been keeping everything in Excel spreadsheets. In the register section of the investment I entered a sell with a $218.45 gain. I am entering all data into the register (activity,# of shares, price, total)Money knows what i paid for the inv. and what i sold it for. This is not the only inv. it is doing this to. Is there a fix or...

Users can't browse or see local site in GAL
My users cannot view RECIPIENTS CONTAINER objects, of our local EXCHANGE SITE, in the GAL. However they can still send email to users in our local site. Our site doesn't even show up in the GAL, but they can browse other Exchange Sites in the GAL. Now here's the kicker, Domain/Exchange Admins can view see the local site name in the GAL and browse to see the recipient containers within the local site. This leads me to believe that permission some how got screwed up. But, nothing jumps out at me! Thanks for the support, BR Check out http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid...

How can I change worksheet direction from right to left
I want to change the direction of the work sheet in Excel 2007 from left to right and vice versa If you mean you want to change the direction of the cursor on Enter, then click on the round logo top left, select Excel options, select Advanced, and change the direction to Left, Right, Up or Down as you desire. -- HTH Kassie Replace xxx with hotmail "Haitham" wrote: > I want to change the direction of the work sheet in Excel 2007 from left to > right and vice versa I believe the only way is to go through Microsoft Office Tools and make the setting ...

how many characters i can put into one cell in Excel
If i typed a whole paragraph into one cell of Excel, only a part of para show up in that cell. I tried wrap text, increase the height of the column. Nothing happen. Any one have idea about it or there are some limit to view in Excel in one cell Hi Search for 'specifications' in Help: It says '32,767 characters. Only 1,024 display in a cell; all 32,767 display in the formula bar.' -- Andy. "Gary" <Gary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:747E6CFE-88D9-4F4C-950E-56F0885C3096@microsoft.com... > If i typed a whole paragraph into one cell o...

Need better understanding of TRIM so I can get rid of trailing spa
I imported a listof names to creat labels. All columns have trailing spaces. I have imported some into Word then done a relace it worked but it was a not the right solution. I understand TRIM in Excel will get rid of Trailing spaces. The examples HELP gives is not clear to me. Please help me get rid of these trailing spaces. Tom Trim should work, Tom, but it's tough to say without seeing your data. What happens if you open the data directly from Excel? What format is it now? Any txt file opened from Excel should give you delimiter options. Are the number of trailing spaces always ...

Can an Excel file be converted into Visio?
Does anyone know if this is even possible? Is there a converter pack or a website that would illustrate this process? Thanks, Jim ...

Money 2006 Deluxe and Windows 7
Will Money 2006 Deluxe and Windows 7 work together? Thanks Probably. I don't recall any reports to the contrary. "Charles Eaves" <charleseaves@att.net> wrote in message news:uN0lhJiAKHA.5020@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Will Money 2006 Deluxe and Windows 7 work together? Thanks. I am currently using XP Home SP3. I was just wondering since Money has been put to rest. What a shame. Thanks again "Dick Watson" <littlegreengecko@mind-enufalready-spring.com> wrote in message news:%23j5qVCjAKHA.2604@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Probably. I don't reca...

how can i Back up folders??
How can I make a backup from folders and other information in outlook, So i can format my computer ? ThanX G'Day 'onymous, You don't tell us what version of Office you use. Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=8b081f3a-b7d0-4b16-b8af-5a6322f4fd01&displaylang=en This works with OL2000 onward. -- Regards, Pat Garard Australia ______________________________________ Copy your pst-file to your safe location (separate harddisk/partition/USB-memory stick). Then after the format and reinstall of Window and Office connect to it by using File-> O...

How can i make backup automaticaly
Thank you for open this post. I Want to backup exchange automaticaly For example, how i can use ntbackup to backup IS to network path. If i will write correct comand, i will build a .bat file and then incert it to windows jobs. Thank for a help "Shurick" <Shurick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8009D82C-D699-47E0-BE0C-8814C2CDC813@microsoft.com... > Thank you for open this post. > > I Want to backup exchange automaticaly > For example, how i can use ntbackup to backup IS to network path. > If i will write correct comand, i will build a .bat...

why can I not format a secondary axis in excel x?
Despite being able to graph data on a secondary axis in Microsoft Excel X, I have been unable to format said axis (ie make it start from a value other than zero). No amount of trying to click on and select the axis or the values has helped. Are you saying that double clicking does not bring up the Format dialog box for the axis? Try tapping the 'navigation (arrow) keys while watching the Name box. When it reads Secondary Value.... use the Format menu item to open the dialog box and then open the Scale tab to set the Min and Max values best wishes Bernard "mackie99" <...

How can I type more than one line of text into a cell in Excel?
I am using Excel to organize contact information, names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. I would like all of this information in one cell and in the standard format of: name address phone etc. I do not know how to make Excel accept more than one line of text, unless I cut and paste it from a Word document. Could someone please tell me how to format the cells so that more than one line of text can be accepted in a cell? Hi use ALT+ENTER for inserting line breaks -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "watermark" <watermark@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsb...

Unapply previously applied transactions in Payables Management
We are looking for a way to unapply previously applied transactions in Payables Management. We see that the Professional Services Tool Library (PSTL) module from MBS has an unapply functionality for RM, but apparently not for PM. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the mes...

Money 2006 trial
Sometime in the past I downloaded the trial version of Money 2006. I decided to not stay with it and uninstalled it. However, the uninstall left a bunch of files in the M06 Core Files Folder that I cannot delete. I have since purchased Money 2007 and am now using it. I upgraded from Money04. I have not removed M04 from my computer yet, but plan to if things continue to work well with M07. Any idea how I can remove the remainder of the M06 Core files folder. Could some of the files in the M06 folder be in use by M07? Thanks, John Probably not. Rename the folder and see what happen...

Fonts (Money 20006)
Is there a way to change the font(s) used in Portfolio Manager? Since I upgraded to VISTA this weekend, all investments & totals are BOLDED, which does not look good on my LCD widescreen. Thanks... In microsoft.public.money, longleacove wrote: >Is there a way to change the font(s) used in Portfolio Manager? > >Since I upgraded to VISTA this weekend, all investments & totals are BOLDED, >which does not look good on my LCD widescreen. > >Thanks... There is no setting in Money, but I am pretty sure some changes can be done in Vista. Search on ClearType LCD...

Money 2006 password confusion
I 've used Money for 3 years. Start page has login with userid (email) and saved password (shown as dots) and has worked fine all this time. Now all of a sudden I can't login. (Maybe it's maintenance so I'll try later.) Meanwhile I'd like to understand: Is the password on the start page a local file password? or a Live ID password? (work offline is not selected). I clicked "reset password" which led me thru the reset of my Live Id password. Still can't get into money. What if the local money file password is different? I can't remember if I eve...

Visual Studio can't open resource file in Resource View after IDE crash
Hello, I have a strange problem with Visual Studio .NET 2003, I hope that this is the appropriate newsgroup. After adding an icon resource to my project, Visual Studio crashed, and after restarting it, it was unable to open my project's resource file in the resource view pane. It displays the name of the rc file, but when I click the "+" beside it to open the resources, nothing happens, and the "+" disappears. There is no error message. Restarting Visual Studio and rebuilding my project didn't help. I can open all other projects' resource files without problem...

Credit card electronic payments in Money 2003
The electronic payments I make to my credit card usually hit my checking account the following day. This lag causes all sorts of problems in that when I reconcile and categorize it as a transfer, Money posts a duplicate transaction. I can't "match" it the way I can if it gets download. I have to make the dates match and delete the one with the correct date in one or the other account. Solved in 2004? In microsoft.public.money, Barb wrote: >The electronic payments I make to my credit card usually >hit my checking account the following day. This lag >causes...

Can a lead konverts to a customer with a workflow
Hi. Can you create a workflow that konvert a lead to an account and put the status to the account as a "Prospect"? Are you using CRM4? If so this is very easy. If you are using CRM3, I think you will have to write a callout to do this. Rob "Martin" wrote: > Hi. > > Can you create a workflow that konvert a lead to an account and put the > status to the account as a "Prospect"? If you are using CRM 4, you can script the entire conversion of a Lead into a Account, Contact and/or Opportunity in the Workflow engine without writing code. The D...

How can I use wildcards in IF statements and Macros
I want to include in a Macro, something to take a particular action if the active cell contains text beginning with X. I thought something based on an IF statement, that included a wildcard, might work, e.g. IF(A1="X*,1,0). This does not work though. Sub JustDoIt() Dim s As String s = ActiveCell.Value If Left(x, 1) = "X" Then MsgBox "We should do something" End If End Sub -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200909 "AlanF" wrote: > I want to include in a Macro, something to take a particular action if the > active cell conta...

Pocket PC Replacement for Ultrasoft Money for Palm?
I have just switched over from a Palm to a Pocket PC, and I'm looking for a replacement for Ultrasoft Money that allowed me to sync my Palm with MS Money on my Desktop. Is there an equivalent Program available for the Pocket PC? I am looking at Cash Organizer 2004... and was wondering if anyone knows the Program, or is willing to recommend another? Thanks for your help... -- ~Nick Andriash~ Creston, B.C. Canada In microsoft.public.money, Nick Andriash wrote: >I have just switched over from a Palm to a Pocket PC, and I'm looking for a >replacement for Ultrasoft Mo...

Money 2006 Trial version #3
Hello, I downloaded Money 2006 and I paid for it. When I run it, it says I am running a trial version. What happened? Can I re-download the real thing. This is Money 2006 Standard. Thank you. In microsoft.public.money, Sam K wrote: > >I downloaded Money 2006 and I paid for it. When I run it, it says I am >running a trial version. > >What happened? >Can I re-download the real thing. >This is Money 2006 Standard. Start with the trial, as you have done. When Money uses a file with the same Passport that you used when you bought Money, it should download the approp...