Can I add html to publisher doc for anchored link?

I am creating a simple one page newsletter in publisher to send out via a
mailing list. It has brief synopsis-articles that have hyperlinks to my web
page to the more detailed articles.
I would like to be able to add the html code for an anchored link to the
exact location within/down the page for a given article.
I know the coding, I just don't know how, or if it's possible to add it, or
edit the hyperlink that you insert via the menu.

Thanks for any input! --Jeff
0
JeffW09 (2)

Insert the anchor into the web page using insert > html code fragment.

<A NAME="READHERE"></A>

Drag the code fragment box to the appropriate place on the page. You can
resize the code fragment box as small as you want, and perhaps place it just
to the left of the text you want the page to load to.

When you write the link to the anchor in your newsletter, just be sure to
use an absolute link/full path to the anchor:

http://yourwebsite.com/index.htm#READHERE

If you are using Publisher to produce your site, then your pages other than
your home page are probably in the index_files folder, so change the link
accordingly:

http://yourwebsite.com/index_files/PageXXXX.htm#READHERE

If you have more questions about Publisher webs, then post in the web group
and we will try to help you there:
or
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&lang=en&cr=US

Please include the version of Publisher you are using, the URL of your site
and as much detail as possible.

DavidF

"JeffW09" <JeffW09@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am creating a simple one page newsletter in publisher to send out via a
> mailing list. It has brief synopsis-articles that have hyperlinks to my
> web
> page to the more detailed articles.
> I would like to be able to add the html code for an anchored link to the
> exact location within/down the page for a given article.
> I know the coding, I just don't know how, or if it's possible to add it,
> or
> edit the hyperlink that you insert via the menu.
>
> Thanks for any input! --Jeff

0
Nope8657 (939)

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

How to Link to the next blank row after the last entry in a column?
Cell BM6 Sheet1, has a formula that gives me a numeric total. The total belongs in Column D1 Sheet2 after the last entry, and there will be cells that will remain blank in that column before the last entry. Sheet1 is a work sheet, which will be saved with a new file name at the end of the month after the totals have been sent to Sheet2. Sheet2 is a permanent, ongoing record. The numbers on original Sheet1 will then be erased and the worksheet reused for the new month. :confused: How do I get the values into the appropriate row of Sheet2 and have them remain there when I reuse the workshee...

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

Publisher file won't open #2
I worked for three hours then Publsher crashed. I had saved my file, but when I trie to open it it says problem with file, do you want to report it, and then reboots Publisher. How can I save my work? Using Publisher 2003. You may send the file to me. If I can open it I'll save it for you. If it crashes my system, you may be SOL. (Surely out of luck.) If you want to accept my offer, send it to jl dot paules at gmail at com. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Don Smith" <dhsmith@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:r4ns615gkmkm12q5or5nd0k70gac5stjbc@4ax....

Disable Auto Add of addresses
How does one disable the auto add of email addresses? Often times, I already have the contact formatted in my address book, but when I get an email from them it is formatted different, and I have to "delete" that which comes up when using auto-complete, and then use the manual add to add the addressee to my email... Any assistance would be greatly appreciated You may disable it in Options Food Snobbery wrote: > How does one disable the auto add of email addresses? > > Often times, I already have the contact formatted in my address book, but > when...

Can't delete email #2

Adobe Pagemaker 7.0 into MS Publisher
I am trying to get a school to move to Microsoft products. They currently do all of their newsletters and certificates in Adobe Pagemaker. How do I get these files imported into MS Publisher 2003? Is there a 3rd party tool that can do this? Has this not been requested before Any help will be appreciated. The only way you can do it is via the ClipBoard. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. ...

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

What is the quickest way to get an xml based dataset to add entries to SQL Server?
Because there is no 'datareader' involved, what is the most efficient way to get an XML based dataset to be added to an SQL server dataset? I would hate to have to create a new SQL connection and iterate through making "executenonquery" for each row in the dataset. That seems horribly in-efficient. I know of no other way to get an xml based dataset to push data to the database though. Any pointers? Thanks for any pointers, Peter Robbins Freelance Programmer C#/PHP "MurdockSE" <murdock@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:1153922058.675709.165630@h48g2000cwc.go...

Can (or how can) I do this

Publisher #47
I have Microsoft Student , Teacher. Can I add Publisher or anything else to help me design my own business cards? Sure, you can purchase and install Publisher separately. You also can use Word to design your cards. http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Festina" <Festina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1CC65344-48FC-49B5-AC88-CC860A0BF6C8@microsoft.com... >I have Microsoft Student , Teacher. Can I add Publisher or anything else to > help me ...

Excel automatically adds path to external reference -> formula too long
Excel 2000 SR1 / Windows 2000 I have moved a large Excel application to a new folder. However this creates the following problem: I have many external references to other Excel files located in the SAME folder. Fields with references such as: '[File1.XLS]Sheet1'!C50 + '[File1.XLS]Sheet2'!C50 + ... are automatically converted by excel into: 'D:\Full path\[File1.XLS]Sheet1'!C50 + 'D:\Full path\[File1.XLS]Sheet2'!C50 + ... This results finally into errors, since the formula becomes to long to fit into a single field. Can anyone please give me a hint, how to turn...

navigate from HTML page in resource
Hello, I use WebBrowser Control to navigate in Web page. But I have a problem with HTML page in resource. I can load these pages with : TCHAR tszPath[MAX_PATH]; CString strURL; GetModuleFileName(AfxGetInstanceHandle(), tszPath, sizeof(tszPath)); strURL.Format(_T("res://%s/%d"), tszPath, IDR_TUTO_10); m_wndWebbrowser.Navigate(strURL,0,0,0,0); But if the page contain a Picture (.jpg) , instead of having the picture I have nothing, only a red cross. How can I include the JPG to my resource and to show it when the HTML page is loade ?? Thx in advance, and excuse me for my very ba...

Can not archive