Calender #2

I'm creating a monthly calender and am wanting to put the weekend together -
how do I do this?
0
rach (9)

Hi rach (rach@discussions.microsoft.com),
in the newsgroups
you posted:

|| I'm creating a monthly calender and am wanting to put the weekend
|| together - how do I do this?

Can you elaborate a little more on what you are trying to do?
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
bkvalheim (1291)

Calender to switch to the month 04-25-10
One of the control on the form is FldMon. It is a number field. There is a calender on the form. It is ActiveX Control: Calender0 Class is MSCAL.Calender.7 I am using Access 2003 and the tables are Access 2000 format Now when the user updates the field FldMon with a number (1 to 12) I want the calender to switch the display to the corresponding month. How do I go about this and what and where do I write the code? Could someone please help? Thanking in advance Leo ...

Licensing #2
Is it "legal" or even "possible" to set up an Exchange Server 2003 with 65 CAL on a Server 2000 with 5 CAL. This is going to be a gateway for another domain to fight SPAM. -- Gary Ainsworth ...

How do I merge two publisher files? #2
I have several publisher files about ten pages each. I want to merge them in to file publisher file. How? Ten pages? Copy and paste one of them into the other. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Merge publisher files" <Merge publisher files@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E2A911C-5447-4F56-9DCD-EE8D1951A4A3@microsoft.com... >I have several publisher files about ten pages each. I want to merge them >in > to file publisher file. How? 2007? Publisher Tools PubCat...

Feet and Inches #2
I need to add the inch sign (") after a fraction to display a number with feet and inches. The fraction is in a separate cell by itself and I need to format it to display the fraction with the inch sign. For example: 5/8" Just to do the fraction, use the custom number format # ?/#\" However, to do feet and inches with the " requires a lot more math and formatting using the Text function. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "alfarmer01" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25ff01c3e0ea$0c168f40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I need to add the in...

How do you set outlook calender to save previous entries
Only just realised that Outlook calender does not save previous entries older than 6 months. Is there a setting for this? Sounds like you have AutoArchive enabled, turn it off. (Tools, Options, Other....) Phil wrote: > Only just realised that Outlook calender does not save previous entries older > than 6 months. Is there a setting for this? ...

Export/import stock price from/to Money #2
I used Money 2003 in Taiwan (not USA). The stock is not USA stock, so I don't use the on-line update stock price. Is there any method to export/import my stock price ? Even write a program to do that, it's OK for me. Thanks. ...

serialization question #2
Hello, I have such question. I want to create SDI application to work with matix. I have a data that stored in the file in the form of the matrix: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 or something like this one. The nambers of colonms and rows may vary. How can I read this file (serialize) and store each number in CArray for example? Thank you very much in advance Igor igor tarasov wrote: > Hello, > I have such question. I want to create SDI application to work with matix. I > have a data that stored in the file in the form of the matrix: > 1 2 3 4 > 5 6 7 8 > 9 0 1 2 > or someth...

Calender
Hi Does anyone know if it is possible with the calender wizard to get the first day of the week to be a Monday as it freeks me out to have Sunday as the first day, I like my weekends whole. Thanks in advance HJ ...

Text #2
I'm just trying to enter some text, maybe an equal sign "=", but it keeps taking it as a formula. What do I do? Hi enter '= -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "greekgodsurfer" <greekgodsurfer@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:66CA2349-A770-4F77-9256-0D9193D92E4C@microsoft.com... > I'm just trying to enter some text, maybe an equal sign "=", but it keeps > taking it as a formula. What do I do? Thanks, I looked all over for it in help and couldn't find anything! greekgodsurfer "Frank Kabel"...

Mail Routing #2
I have an exchange 5.5 server SP4 running on NT4. I also have an exchange 2003 server on Windows 2003 server. My exchange 5.5 server is responsible for handling mail to the company.com domain. I have setup an MX record for lab.company.com to go the the new exchange 2003 server for testing. The exchange 2003 server is sending and receiving mail fine. The only problem is that the exchange 5.5 server won't send mail to it. The messages get stuck in the queue with a status of "host unreachable". Is this because company.com is part of the lab.company.com destination? ...

How to get 2 A5 for a newsletter booklet #2
Where do I find how to do a newsletter in booklet form A4 folded into A5 Thank you ...

Unable to send mail #2
Hello- I have a W2K laptop that�s unable to send Email via SMTP (not Exchange) from Outlook. It connects fine to receive email (and the server is not the problem, as it works fine with a similar setup on a different machine, and with all other clients). The Send/Receive Progress dialog just shows "Processing" and "Sending Messages", but eventually times out with a message like "server is not available" or "server is not responding". 0x800ccc0f is one of the error codes I'm seeing. But at the same time I can check the server, and it's responding ...

Service Pack 2 Upgrade results in corrupted IIS metabase
I'm preparing to upgrade our 2 node (active/passive) Exchange 2003 cluster to service pack 2 in order to be able to apply the recent patch for the new daylight savings time. I've been doing a few trial upgrades on a virtual cluster I have set up in MS Virtual Server. I follow the steps outlined here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328839/en-us And everything seems to go smoothly up until the very last steps where I bring the Exchange resources on the newly upgraded node online. Everything comes on line EXCEPT the HTTP resource, which comes online briefly and then immediately fails...

Appointments in Calender
Hi, When someone want s to invite me to a meeting and looks up my Appointments in Outlook it shows that im busy all day, every day of the week. Has anyone ever had this problem and know how to solve it ? Thanks dl2068 Do you have any all day, long term appointments? How frequently is your free/busy getting published? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchang...

waterfall charts #2
once you delete colors on charts by selecting no color and no border, how do you get colors back in for that selection on the bar chart? Hi, If you are having trouble selecting the now invisible bar try the following. Click on any of the bars that are visible in that series. Then use the right arrow cursor key to cycle through the bars in that series. Once the invisible bar is selected use CTRL+1 to display the Format dialog. If none of the bars are available for selection in that series just select the chart and use the up arrow cursor key to cycle through the major elements of the ...

Concatenating 2 column values into 1 column value for multiple rows
I did a search in this forum for "concatenate" in the subject but could not find any results. Sorry if this has already been answered. I have 2 columns with 208 rows each...I would like to concatenate each column value (with the row as the index)...for example A1:A5 is 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 B1:B5 is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 I would like C1:C5 to be 1001, 2002, 3003, 4004, 5005 Without using a various concatenates for each cell (e.g. C1=Concatenate(A1, B1), C2=Concatenate(A2, B2),etc)...I am looking for a single formula that could be pasted in each cell for column C and produce the correct...

How to use MFC 4.2 with Visual Studio .Net
Hi! I have recently started using Visual Studio .Net in place of Visual Studio 6.0. My application is an Active X control written in C++ with MFC 4.2. Is there a way I can force Visual Studio to use MFC 4.2 and not MFC 7.0, since the application will be deployed mostly on systems with MFC 4.2. I know I can use "static linking" but that will make the application large and I am still adamant on using 4.2 libraries rather than 7.0 to be safe. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance for your help. Sanjay This question has started coming up a lot. The answer is simple: revert to VS6. ...

Electronic Reconcile #2
In the help of the Electronic Reconcile module it states that it does not support BAI format or if you bank uses multiple trx codes for a trx type. My bank uses the BAI format, but has offered to send me as a CSV file. Will that work? I'm not sure what the BAI format is, but the CSV file that they are sending has a BAI type code w/ a corresponding transaction description (ex: BAI type code 301 = Commercial Deposit). Will this work w/ Electronic Reconcile for GP version 9.0? Thanks I have the same issue with one of my client's. The bank uses BAI codes but when I try and run...

microsoft outlook 2000 #2
Someone can help me with the following error? Server requested client action move copy, unable to create destination message(microsoft outlook 2000). Thanks Chris ...

Link that automatically adds a date to outlook calender?
Is there a way to send someone an email with a link that will add the certain date in the message to their outlook calender automatically?! yes, you need to create an appointment, save it as an ics and upload it to a web server then send them a link to the file. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUES...

Inbound e-mail statistics for 2 domains under Exchange 5.5
Hi, I'm currently running an Exchange server with email being retreived using an ETRN. We retrieve email from 2 domains one of which feeds into the other. For some time the intention of our company has to be to retire the older of our two domain names and work using only one. Our problem is we need to to work out how much email we recieve through our older domain name compared to our newer one as we don't want to retire it prematurely and confuse our customers. Does anyone know a way of doing this inside Exchange or using other, hopefully free, tools? Our ISP is unable to help and ...

Synchronising Outlook #2
Hello I am a new user with Outlook, I have Outlook at work (Office 2000) and at home I run Office XP on Windows XP home, I have in the past exported my pst file from work and imported to my home work "account" under Windows. Is this the correct way to do it and keep the two in syn or should I be using a different process. Thank you -- Roger On Sat, 14 May 2005 06:46:01 -1000, Roger <Roger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello > > I am a new user with Outlook, I have Outlook at work (Office 2000) and > at > home I run Office XP on Windows XP hom...

working in 2 versions of MS ACCESS
I have two versions of microsoft access on one operating system/computer. Every time I go into one version to work with one database, when I go back to the other it does this installing configuring process. As long as I stay in one version everything is fine. but I cannot seem to go back an forth between the two without this 5 minute configuration/installation process each time. What can I do to resolve this. Much thanks! -- -isha :-) That is what happens when you have 2 different versions of access on the one computer. On my computer it takes approx 25 seconds. ...

formating numbers #2
Hi, For some reason when I type 6.00 in my cells, excel formats my cell as 6 and removes the zeros of the fractional part. How can I overcome this problem ? Thx "Sam" <samuel.berthelot@voila.fr> wrote in message news:1112818136.718308.323460@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > For some reason when I type 6.00 in my cells, excel formats my cell as > 6 and removes the zeros of the fractional part. How can I overcome this > problem ? > > Thx > Select the cell, column or row where you want two decimals. Select Format|Cells and click on Numbers. Make su...

[Fwd: Re: I have MS Office XP Prof. & need System Office pack 2.0 or later]
FYI The link to request a hotfix is here: <http://support.microsoft.com/hotfix/KBHotfix.aspx?kbnum=969168&kbln=en-us> The full article is here: <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/969168> hth Sabrina wrote: > > I just recently installed the Windows 7 Operating System on my computer. I > use Microsoft Office XP Professional as my office software. While editing a > document I received the following message: " The Office Assistant requires > Microsoft Agent 2.0 or later. This product is available on the Office System > Pack.&...