calendars questions


   I've been making calendars from the "understated" template in Publisher 
2000.  12 months on 12 pages, trying different ways, portrait or landscape. 
Right now I'm been setting up family birthdays, etc. on them to print out as 
gifts (for the family)

   I've been trying to figure out a good way to put them together. Just 
printing them out and stapling them  doesn't work (make it easy to turn the 
pages over each month). I've tried punching holes in the top and putting 
twisty ties, or loosely tied colored yarn through, but nothing seem to work 
good. By the time the end of the year comes they are all bunched up at the 
top and not turned over smoothly.

   I recently got a home spirial binding tool, which came with no 
instructions so I'm just figuring it out now. This has possibilities but 
doesn't seem too secure with plain printer paper, and is hard to use with 
cardstock (only punches holes in this one sheet at a time). But, it's the 
best solution I've found so far. Adding this to the post in case anyone else 
knows a better (simplier way) to put 12 pages of a calendar (that will hang 
on a wall) together, so the pages will turn over smoothly all year.

       With the spiral binding it seems like there should be a little more 
space at the top of the calendar pages for the holes and spiral binding to 
fit.  moving the rest of the calendar down the page, even if it reduces in 
size a bit. There  may be a way of setting this up when I start the original 
templates?  I'd rather have a way of doing it now I have the calendars all 
set up, because starting all over would mean going over and putting the 
birthdays, etc on the dates all over again.

    I've tried to select or put a picture box around the entire page and 
move it down, but all it does is make the month and year heading on top 
smaller. Though this might be a possibility to get more space up top- if so 
how would I get it the same (reduced size of heading to give more space on 
top) on each month? If I resize it on one will it auto do it on all?  It 
comes up with  the tabs 1-12 on the bottom.

    This can get so frustrating and confusing and someone who knows how to 
do it can make it easy.

    Thanks,

       Carrie 


0
starchild (273)
12/22/2006 6:56:44 PM
publisher 21446 articles. 5 followers. Follow

5 Replies
325 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 36

Carrie wrote:
>   I've been making calendars from the "understated" template in
> Publisher 2000.  12 months on 12 pages, trying different ways,
> portrait or landscape. Right now I'm been setting up family
> birthdays, etc. on them to print out as gifts (for the family)
>
>   I've been trying to figure out a good way to put them together. Just
> printing them out and stapling them  doesn't work (make it easy to
> turn the pages over each month). I've tried punching holes in the top
> and putting twisty ties, or loosely tied colored yarn through, but
> nothing seem to work good. By the time the end of the year comes they
> are all bunched up at the top and not turned over smoothly.
>
>   I recently got a home spirial binding tool, which came with no
> instructions so I'm just figuring it out now. This has possibilities
> but doesn't seem too secure with plain printer paper, and is hard to
> use with cardstock (only punches holes in this one sheet at a time).
> But, it's the best solution I've found so far. Adding this to the
> post in case anyone else knows a better (simplier way) to put 12
> pages of a calendar (that will hang on a wall) together, so the pages
> will turn over smoothly all year.
>       With the spiral binding it seems like there should be a little
> more space at the top of the calendar pages for the holes and spiral
> binding to fit.  moving the rest of the calendar down the page, even
> if it reduces in size a bit. There  may be a way of setting this up
> when I start the original templates?  I'd rather have a way of doing
> it now I have the calendars all set up, because starting all over
> would mean going over and putting the birthdays, etc on the dates all
> over again.
>    I've tried to select or put a picture box around the entire page
> and move it down, but all it does is make the month and year heading
> on top smaller. Though this might be a possibility to get more space
> up top- if so how would I get it the same (reduced size of heading to
> give more space on top) on each month? If I resize it on one will it
> auto do it on all?  It comes up with  the tabs 1-12 on the bottom.
>
>    This can get so frustrating and confusing and someone who knows
> how to do it can make it easy.
>
>    Thanks,
>
>       Carrie
=========================
Drag a box around the whole
page and click the Group button.

Or.....

Edit / Select All...

Arrange / Group...

Now...Hold...Shift + Ctrl...and drag
one of the corner handles. This will
reduce the size of the project an equal
amount from each side and maintain
the center. Just watch your rulers to
get the dimensions you require.

I don't know how to make it change all
12 pages at once...I would do it one at
a time.

-- 

      John Inzer
MS Picture It! MVP

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
     I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk 


0
oobie (2069)
12/22/2006 7:43:17 PM
 That worked!




"John Inzer" <oobie@doobie.xyz> wrote in message 
news:ea2XuFgJHHA.4112@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Carrie wrote:
>>   I've been making calendars from the "understated" template in
>> Publisher 2000.  12 months on 12 pages, trying different ways,
>> portrait or landscape. Right now I'm been setting up family
>> birthdays, etc. on them to print out as gifts (for the family)
>>
>>   I've been trying to figure out a good way to put them together. Just
>> printing them out and stapling them  doesn't work (make it easy to
>> turn the pages over each month). I've tried punching holes in the top
>> and putting twisty ties, or loosely tied colored yarn through, but
>> nothing seem to work good. By the time the end of the year comes they
>> are all bunched up at the top and not turned over smoothly.
>>
>>   I recently got a home spirial binding tool, which came with no
>> instructions so I'm just figuring it out now. This has possibilities
>> but doesn't seem too secure with plain printer paper, and is hard to
>> use with cardstock (only punches holes in this one sheet at a time).
>> But, it's the best solution I've found so far. Adding this to the
>> post in case anyone else knows a better (simplier way) to put 12
>> pages of a calendar (that will hang on a wall) together, so the pages
>> will turn over smoothly all year.
>>       With the spiral binding it seems like there should be a little
>> more space at the top of the calendar pages for the holes and spiral
>> binding to fit.  moving the rest of the calendar down the page, even
>> if it reduces in size a bit. There  may be a way of setting this up
>> when I start the original templates?  I'd rather have a way of doing
>> it now I have the calendars all set up, because starting all over
>> would mean going over and putting the birthdays, etc on the dates all
>> over again.
>>    I've tried to select or put a picture box around the entire page
>> and move it down, but all it does is make the month and year heading
>> on top smaller. Though this might be a possibility to get more space
>> up top- if so how would I get it the same (reduced size of heading to
>> give more space on top) on each month? If I resize it on one will it
>> auto do it on all?  It comes up with  the tabs 1-12 on the bottom.
>>
>>    This can get so frustrating and confusing and someone who knows
>> how to do it can make it easy.
>>
>>    Thanks,
>>
>>       Carrie
> =========================
> Drag a box around the whole
> page and click the Group button.
>
> Or.....
>
> Edit / Select All...
>
> Arrange / Group...
>
> Now...Hold...Shift + Ctrl...and drag
> one of the corner handles. This will
> reduce the size of the project an equal
> amount from each side and maintain
> the center. Just watch your rulers to
> get the dimensions you require.
>
> I don't know how to make it change all
> 12 pages at once...I would do it one at
> a time.
>
> -- 
>
>      John Inzer
> MS Picture It! MVP
>
>      Digital Image
> Highlights and FAQs
> http://tinyurl.com/aczzp
>
>            Notice
> This is not tech support
>     I am a volunteer
>
> Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk
> 


0
starchild (273)
12/22/2006 9:05:38 PM
Excellent!

Thanks for the update.

-- 

      John Inzer
MS Picture It! MVP

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
     I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

Carrie wrote:
> That worked!
>
>
>
>
> "John Inzer" <oobie@doobie.xyz> wrote in message
> news:ea2XuFgJHHA.4112@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>> Carrie wrote:
>>>   I've been making calendars from the "understated" template in
>>> Publisher 2000.  12 months on 12 pages, trying different ways,
>>> portrait or landscape. Right now I'm been setting up family
>>> birthdays, etc. on them to print out as gifts (for the family)
>>>
>>>   I've been trying to figure out a good way to put them together.
>>> Just printing them out and stapling them  doesn't work (make it
>>> easy to turn the pages over each month). I've tried punching holes
>>> in the top and putting twisty ties, or loosely tied colored yarn
>>> through, but nothing seem to work good. By the time the end of the
>>> year comes they are all bunched up at the top and not turned over
>>> smoothly. I recently got a home spirial binding tool, which came with no
>>> instructions so I'm just figuring it out now. This has possibilities
>>> but doesn't seem too secure with plain printer paper, and is hard to
>>> use with cardstock (only punches holes in this one sheet at a time).
>>> But, it's the best solution I've found so far. Adding this to the
>>> post in case anyone else knows a better (simplier way) to put 12
>>> pages of a calendar (that will hang on a wall) together, so the
>>> pages will turn over smoothly all year.
>>>       With the spiral binding it seems like there should be a little
>>> more space at the top of the calendar pages for the holes and spiral
>>> binding to fit.  moving the rest of the calendar down the page, even
>>> if it reduces in size a bit. There  may be a way of setting this up
>>> when I start the original templates?  I'd rather have a way of doing
>>> it now I have the calendars all set up, because starting all over
>>> would mean going over and putting the birthdays, etc on the dates
>>> all over again.
>>>    I've tried to select or put a picture box around the entire page
>>> and move it down, but all it does is make the month and year heading
>>> on top smaller. Though this might be a possibility to get more space
>>> up top- if so how would I get it the same (reduced size of heading
>>> to give more space on top) on each month? If I resize it on one
>>> will it auto do it on all?  It comes up with  the tabs 1-12 on the
>>> bottom. This can get so frustrating and confusing and someone who knows
>>> how to do it can make it easy.
>>>
>>>    Thanks,
>>>
>>>       Carrie
>> =========================
>> Drag a box around the whole
>> page and click the Group button.
>>
>> Or.....
>>
>> Edit / Select All...
>>
>> Arrange / Group...
>>
>> Now...Hold...Shift + Ctrl...and drag
>> one of the corner handles. This will
>> reduce the size of the project an equal
>> amount from each side and maintain
>> the center. Just watch your rulers to
>> get the dimensions you require.
>>
>> I don't know how to make it change all
>> 12 pages at once...I would do it one at
>> a time.
>>
>> --
>>
>>      John Inzer
>> MS Picture It! MVP
>>
>>      Digital Image
>> Highlights and FAQs
>> http://tinyurl.com/aczzp
>>
>>            Notice
>> This is not tech support
>>     I am a volunteer
>>
>> Solutions that work for
>> me may not work for you
>>
>> Proceed at your own risk



0
oobie (2069)
12/22/2006 10:54:50 PM
"John Inzer" <oobie@doobie.xyz> wrote in message 
news:%233v7wwhJHHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Excellent!
>
> Thanks for the update.

    I did have to go over each page and move it down, one by one. I had been 
hoping for some kind of "batch processing" like resizing in PhotoShop, etc. 
I notice when I change the font, size/color, etc on one of the calendar 
pages it changes on them all.

      As to the calendars, I used up most of my new printer's ink 
experimenting with them, and the plastic spiral binder (simple, home use 
one, I had never used before and had to figure out) and when I finally got 
it all figured out, calendars with pictures (printed on the opposite side of 
the date pages so they show correctly when it's openned) with the binding, 
it wasn't bad.  I've been making family calendars (for the family) and 
everyone is marveled at them.

  Even though it was Publisher that did most of it (setting them up to 
start)

    ~ Carrie
>
> -- 
>
>      John Inzer
> MS Picture It! MVP
>
>      Digital Image
> Highlights and FAQs
> http://tinyurl.com/aczzp
>
>            Notice
> This is not tech support
>     I am a volunteer
>
> Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk
>
> Carrie wrote:
>> That worked!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> "John Inzer" <oobie@doobie.xyz> wrote in message
>> news:ea2XuFgJHHA.4112@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>>> Carrie wrote:
>>>>   I've been making calendars from the "understated" template in
>>>> Publisher 2000.  12 months on 12 pages, trying different ways,
>>>> portrait or landscape. Right now I'm been setting up family
>>>> birthdays, etc. on them to print out as gifts (for the family)
>>>>
>>>>   I've been trying to figure out a good way to put them together.
>>>> Just printing them out and stapling them  doesn't work (make it
>>>> easy to turn the pages over each month). I've tried punching holes
>>>> in the top and putting twisty ties, or loosely tied colored yarn
>>>> through, but nothing seem to work good. By the time the end of the
>>>> year comes they are all bunched up at the top and not turned over
>>>> smoothly. I recently got a home spirial binding tool, which came with 
>>>> no
>>>> instructions so I'm just figuring it out now. This has possibilities
>>>> but doesn't seem too secure with plain printer paper, and is hard to
>>>> use with cardstock (only punches holes in this one sheet at a time).
>>>> But, it's the best solution I've found so far. Adding this to the
>>>> post in case anyone else knows a better (simplier way) to put 12
>>>> pages of a calendar (that will hang on a wall) together, so the
>>>> pages will turn over smoothly all year.
>>>>       With the spiral binding it seems like there should be a little
>>>> more space at the top of the calendar pages for the holes and spiral
>>>> binding to fit.  moving the rest of the calendar down the page, even
>>>> if it reduces in size a bit. There  may be a way of setting this up
>>>> when I start the original templates?  I'd rather have a way of doing
>>>> it now I have the calendars all set up, because starting all over
>>>> would mean going over and putting the birthdays, etc on the dates
>>>> all over again.
>>>>    I've tried to select or put a picture box around the entire page
>>>> and move it down, but all it does is make the month and year heading
>>>> on top smaller. Though this might be a possibility to get more space
>>>> up top- if so how would I get it the same (reduced size of heading
>>>> to give more space on top) on each month? If I resize it on one
>>>> will it auto do it on all?  It comes up with  the tabs 1-12 on the
>>>> bottom. This can get so frustrating and confusing and someone who knows
>>>> how to do it can make it easy.
>>>>
>>>>    Thanks,
>>>>
>>>>       Carrie
>>> =========================
>>> Drag a box around the whole
>>> page and click the Group button.
>>>
>>> Or.....
>>>
>>> Edit / Select All...
>>>
>>> Arrange / Group...
>>>
>>> Now...Hold...Shift + Ctrl...and drag
>>> one of the corner handles. This will
>>> reduce the size of the project an equal
>>> amount from each side and maintain
>>> the center. Just watch your rulers to
>>> get the dimensions you require.
>>>
>>> I don't know how to make it change all
>>> 12 pages at once...I would do it one at
>>> a time.
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>>      John Inzer
>>> MS Picture It! MVP
>>>
>>>      Digital Image
>>> Highlights and FAQs
>>> http://tinyurl.com/aczzp
>>>
>>>            Notice
>>> This is not tech support
>>>     I am a volunteer
>>>
>>> Solutions that work for
>>> me may not work for you
>>>
>>> Proceed at your own risk
>
>
> 


0
starchild (273)
12/24/2006 12:07:58 AM
Carrie wrote:
>    I did have to go over each page and move it down, one by one. I
> had been hoping for some kind of "batch processing" like resizing in
> PhotoShop, etc. I notice when I change the font, size/color, etc on
> one of the calendar pages it changes on them all.
>
>      As to the calendars, I used up most of my new printer's ink
> experimenting with them, and the plastic spiral binder (simple, home
> use one, I had never used before and had to figure out) and when I
> finally got it all figured out, calendars with pictures (printed on
> the opposite side of the date pages so they show correctly when it's
> openned) with the binding, it wasn't bad.  I've been making family
> calendars (for the family) and everyone is marveled at them.
>
>  Even though it was Publisher that did most of it (setting them up to
> start)
>
>    ~ Carrie
============================
It sounds like the final outcome was
successful and it's always nice when
your recipients are complimentary of
your work.

Thanks for the feedback and Happy Holidays.

-- 

      John Inzer
MS Picture It! MVP

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
     I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk 


0
oobie (2069)
12/24/2006 12:26:50 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

VLOOKUP question #6
I have a 10 year discounted cash flow schedule where the discount factor is a variable chosen by the workbook user. I have also set up a discount factor table so that the appropriate discounting factors can be inserted under each column. The formula for year 1 (=Column 1) of the cash flow schedule is: =VLOOKUP($C$27,$C$63:$N$82,2) I copied the formula across the row and then manually changed the 3rd argument of the formula to 3, 4, 5 and so on. This was not a huge editing job but, in anticipation of future schedules with 20 columns, I'm wondering if there is a better way to write th...

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

ExMerge permissions question
I have 2 domain administrator accounts (admin1 and admin2). Both have 'send as' and 'receive as' permissions on the exchange server. Both are local admins on the server. ExMerge will only extract PST files from exchange sucessfully when I am logged on to the server as admin1. If I log on to the server as admin1 and run ExMerge, it works. [15:53:21] OpenStores: Start [15:53:21] GetMsgStoresTable successful. [15:53:21] Checking service 'Microsoft Exchange Message Store' [15:53:21] Found service 'MSEMS' in current profile. [15:53:21] Opened Exchange Server...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

Creating a table and relationship for counseling notes question
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to do something. I'm creating a database to track our counselor's activites with clients (I work for a non-profit organization). I'm creating one table with Client information (ID field - primary key, Name, address, counselor assigned, reason for meeting) and one table for a Client ID field, date/time field, and Counselor notes field(memo field). And I have created a relationship between them with the ID field. Does that sound right? Here's where I'm stumped. What I would like is to create a unique record for each client, an...

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

Installation question.
When I installed Office 2003, a total of 288,981K of "Office Setup Files" appeared on my hard drive the first time I did a scan disk cleanup. Is this where the Office Setup Files belong? Is their presence there slowing the performance of my computer? If these files belong somewhere else, where would that be? Many thanks from a first time user. JJ :confused: +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: Office Setup Files.JPG | |Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=5016 | +----------...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

Global address book question
Is there a way to hide users in the global address book with out deleting them from Exchange? Exchange 2000. AD Users & Computers | User's properties | Exchange advanced tab | check "Hide from Exchange address lists" -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Russ T" <RussT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FC28526-9594-4514-AB86-A6A7ABCE719B@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to hide users in the global address book with out deleting > them from Exchange? Exchan...

Live Mail RSS Reader Question
Hi - I am trying a URL w/ a '.aspx' extention (RSS version 2.0) ... does the Windows Live Mail RSS Reader recognize these URLs? ... it is giving me an error in adding URL, but I can get other Readers to work w/ the URL. Thx! ...

Excel97 Conditional formatting question
Using conditional formatting, I need to know if this is possible: If the value of cell A1 is is between the value of B1 and 2500 then I want to set the font color and background color of cell A1 to some other color than the default. -- Zilbandy - Tucson, Arizona USA <zil@zilbandyREMOVETHIS.com> Dead Suburban's Home Page: http://zilbandy.com/suburb/ PGP Public Key: http://zilbandy.com/pgpkey.htm ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Just use the Between condition, with bounds of =B1 and 2500. -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with g...

XPath question
Hi, I have a question regarding XPath and namespaces. I have a piece of XML... <Cred> <Meta> <Type xmlns='syncml:metinf'>syncml:auth-basic</Type> </Meta> <Data>QnJ1Y2UyOk9oQmVoYXZl</Data> </Cred> What I'm trying to do is retrieve the text 'syncml:auth-basic' with XPath and XmlNode.SelectSingleNode(). I thought that 'Meta/Type' would do the trick but was wrong on that count. Next I tried 'Meta/syncml:metinf:Type' but was rong on that count too. Can anyone shed any light on how to do...

Outlook filtering question
Assessing Outlook for work; need to know if Outlook can filter incoming mail by RFC 822 headers; ie if there is a header "X-Text-Classification: spam" can we sort this mail into a possible spam folder? (We use K9 as an external spam trap). TIA -- You can't scare me. I drive a school bus! No, Outlook cannot filter by individual headers or x-headers. You'd have to get the headers in code and filter in code to do that and that wouldn't be reflected in the UI. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsof...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

2 questions
Hi, My first question is about Money 2003. Is it normal for it to add transaction to the register that haven't happened yet? This morning I noticed that Money had entered the amount (for arguements sake) of $25.00 in the name of one of my credit cards. I have seen this happen a time or 2 before. What is causing this? My second question is: Is Money 2005 web based? if so I have no interest in it. Thanks, Al 2 answers: a1) IF the transaction is scheduled and is set to enter automatically x days prior, THEN yes it is normal. Edit your scheduled transactions and look for this case a...

Public Calendars not in Calendars Group
RE: Outlook 2007, Exchange 2007 I have Outlook 2007 and I have three of our company's public calendars in my "Calendar">"Other Calendars" group in outlook. I cannot get these calendars to display in a coworker's Outlook 2007. Her version of outlook is the same, and we both have professional. Her copy is an Upgrade from 2000, and mine was a full install. I can see the calendars in her outlook folder list, I've tried "add to favorites", and I've tried dragging and dropping, but none of these methods work. Pleae help! Thank...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

to export calendar
if i wantto send my csalendar in an email by exporting it what exactly wouold i have to do? thanks peter ...

Spiral Bound Calendar
How do I create a 8.5x11" spiral bound calendar with picture on top page and calendar on bottom of 2 page spread? I'm using Publisher 2003 and have Windows XP. Setup your page as a folded card, portrait. Rather than using the calendar under "publications for print", use a Design Gallery Object calendar, click the wizard wand to change the date range. When you use the folded card page setup, the calendar will be on the odd pages and the picture on the even pages. You will have to manually rotate the pictures 180 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...

OWA Question #9
I am moving from OWA from Exchange 5.5 to OWA Exchange 2003. That part went fine. My only problem is some people have book marks that point to https://servername/exchange/logon.asp this no longer works, where can I put a redirect page to point them to the correct address ie https://servername/exchange thank you, Kyle D ...

Launching Calendar module seperatly
Hi, Years ago in one of Outlook's previous lives it was possible to launch the calendar module seperatly. Since MS have a closed source on Outlook I am now forced to use Outlook 2002 solely for syncing the calendar with my WindowsMobile2003 device. Anyone know if its possible just to launch the calendar module seperatly? Or better still if there is a calendar product that will sync with PPC2003 so I can dump the MS software all together. Ta Kneewax I assume you mean with only the calendar, not the other folders? Or without creating an email account? You can use Outlook in no ...