Calendar template and changing dates

Office 2003
I am trying to create a yearly calendar but not January to December.  I need
one that starts with July and ends June of the following year.  I was able to
do this in Office 2000 but when I go to change the months they are greyed out.

0
Eileen (24)

You are trying the change the Design Gallery Object calendar.

File, new, Expand Publications for print, select a calendar.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Eileen" <Eileen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Office 2003
> I am trying to create a yearly calendar but not January to December.  I need
> one that starts with July and ends June of the following year.  I was able to
> do this in Office 2000 but when I go to change the months they are greyed out.

0
mary-sauer (6480)
6/8/2007 3:30:47 PM
I have already done this, I choose the first template, orientation landscape,
month or year - I chose Yearly and include Schedule of events.

I then click on Chage date range and when this box pops up I can only change
the years, the months are greyed out.

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> You are trying the change the Design Gallery Object calendar.
>
> File, new, Expand Publications for print, select a calendar.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Eileen" <Eileen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Office 2003
> > I am trying to create a yearly calendar but not January to December.  I need
> > one that starts with July and ends June of the following year.  I was able to
> > do this in Office 2000 but when I go to change the months they are greyed out.

0
edonlon (3)
6/8/2007 4:22:03 PM
Choose monthly instead of yearly.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Eileen" <edonlon@suffolk.lib.ny.us> wrote in message
>I have already done this, I choose the first template, orientation landscape,
> month or year - I chose Yearly and include Schedule of events.
>
> I then click on Chage date range and when this box pops up I can only change
> the years, the months are greyed out.
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> You are trying the change the Design Gallery Object calendar.
>>
>> File, new, Expand Publications for print, select a calendar.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "Eileen" <Eileen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Office 2003
>> > I am trying to create a yearly calendar but not January to December.  I
>> > need
>> > one that starts with July and ends June of the following year.  I was able
>> > do this in Office 2000 but when I go to change the months they are greyed
>> > out.

0
mary-sauer (6480)
6/8/2007 5:00:02 PM
If I do the monthly, I am able to change the month and year but this give me
12 different calendars.  I need a one page document with July 07 to June 08
small calendars.  We were able to do this in Office 2000.

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Choose monthly instead of yearly.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Eileen" <edonlon@suffolk.lib.ny.us> wrote in message
> >I have already done this, I choose the first template, orientation landscape,
> > month or year - I chose Yearly and include Schedule of events.
> >
> > I then click on Chage date range and when this box pops up I can only change
> > the years, the months are greyed out.
> >
> > "Mary Sauer" wrote:
> >
> >> You are trying the change the Design Gallery Object calendar.
> >>
> >> File, new, Expand Publications for print, select a calendar.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> >> http://office.microsoft.com/
> >> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> >>
> >> "Eileen" <Eileen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
edonlon (3)
6/8/2007 6:15:02 PM
If you want a one page calendar you will have to do some editing. Publisher will
create two calendars when you select two years. This is the same as it was in
Publisher 2000. You can change the years, but you cannot change the months.
Delete all the months prior to June, move the rest up, move the months you need
from page two. Delete page two when you are finished.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

> If I do the monthly, I am able to change the month and year but this give me
> 12 different calendars.  I need a one page document with July 07 to June 08
> small calendars.  We were able to do this in Office 2000.
>

> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Choose monthly instead of yearly.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "Eileen" <edonlon@suffolk.lib.ny.us> wrote in message
>> >I have already done this, I choose the first template, orientation
>> >landscape,
>> > month or year - I chose Yearly and include Schedule of events.
>> >
>> > I then click on Chage date range and when this box pops up I can only
>> > change
>> > the years, the months are greyed out.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

Change Opportunity Product Pricing
Instead of widgets, the organization's products I'm working with are services. As such, our pricing model is highly variable on a per opportunity basis. I need the ability to change the pricing on each service (product) after they are added to an opportunity. Out of the box, this field is locked. I have the ability to add a discount amount as well as change the overall opportunity value, but I really need this on a per product basis. Has anyone come up with a solution that also has Microsoft's blessing? Our certified add-in would be a great solution. With Quick Quote (launch...

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

How to increment a list of dates
I have an Excel spreadsheet with a column of successive dates and I want to devise a macro to increment the month by one, at the end of each month so that I can use the sheet again. Is there as easy way to "one-button" this? why not just use a month number in cell e1 (or another and use) =DATE(2004,$E$1,1) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Bill" <bill2@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:40qie0hgb2vi0sfltq2acpfrh96it5aapo@4ax.com... > I have an Excel spreadsheet with a column of successive dates and I > want to devise a macro to increment t...

Checkbox and Word Template
I have a word template with 4 different quantities listed with a checkbox in front of them, depending on the quantity selected I want it to calculate the cost. Example Quantity 1000 $4 2000 $3 3000 $2 4000 $1 Is there anway to get my protected form to calculate the cost based on the checkbox that has been checked? I was trying to do the run macro on exit but the form is protected. I think we need some more information here. I take it those are unit costs? Where does the quantity come from? Where do you wan...

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

Determining number of weeks between dates
Hello all, wonder if anyone can help me out with this question. In database I need to say how many weeks are left between two dates. Fo example 21/05/04 and 31/03/05. Anyone have any ideas how to do this Any help much appreciated -- goonboy17 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- goonboy175's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2533 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38810 How accurate do you want it? You could simply subtract one from the other and divide by 7 e.g =(A1/B1)/7 -- ...

Exporting info in checkboxes & modification dates
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003. I'm trying to export a contact list to XLS or CSV. When I open a contact, there's a checkbox for addresses that flags an address as "This is the mailing address". I've been unable to export the information in that checkbox - it doesn't even show up for the custom field mapping step. Is there a script that allows me to export that information? Also, when I open a contact, click on the "All Fields" tab and select "All Mail Fields", it tells me when the record was last modified and when. Is there a way for me to e...

Changing File-Copy-behavior of ActiveSync
Hello, When copying a file to our devices via ActiveSync, they are always copied to the temp-directory first, and then to their destination. This is a problem in our case, as we have a large enough flash based storage, but the temp directory is a ramdisk with a limited size. By now, I would be ready to accept the fact that this behavior can't be changed, as I did not find anything anywhere. However, on another device with a slightly different setup (but the same platform), this does not happen - the file is copied directly to the destination. I have already tried comparing reg...

Date Changing
I am tearing my hair out over this problem so any ideas would be greatly appreciated. All of our Swiss users have the same problem when opening a spreadsheet. A date field on a protected worksheet in a protected workbook changes from 10-October-2003 to 00- January-1900. All of the fields are formatted correctly and when I open the same spreadsheet it displays the correct date. They suggested that the same problem had been logged before and the fix maybe in the excel or regional setup but I have been unable to find anything relevant in our call archives. Thanks in advance Mike ...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

PLease HELP
The history on Track changes is not always showing up. Neither is the Reject and Approve changes i select it and the box ask what to go through and then nothing happens. When i choose show list on a separate sheet nothing happens. This is on a shared workbook. Also i want to be the only one on the shared book to approve and reject changes. Please Help!!! ...

Help with dates wanted
Can anybody help me with a dilemma I have in excel. It all revolves around calendar dates, dates from and dates to and dates in between. What I am trying to do is construct a spreadsheet which will show me a date in the future from a date I have entered. For example: I want to put a date in say cell A1 (Date of Commencement of work) and from this date a set of rules will apply. I want to enter a date in cell A2 (first day of sickness) and from this date be able to use a chart to determine how much sick pay an employee is eligible for. The rules of sick pay entitlement are time based ...

Domain change on outgoing emails
We were recently bought by a large company. We have maintined our old domain through our own server and our own internet gateway. We are trying to migrate our email domian to our new company (old.com to new.com) we want to continue using our current server and seperate internet gateway. Any email sent to new.com is forwarded to old.com. We need email sent form old.com to have reply to address of new.com. How can this be done? Add new.com addresses to the mailboxes on your server as the primary SMTP addresses. "jcedotal" <jcedotal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

E-mail domain change
We recently changed our e-mail domain from ccdg3.navy.mil to ccsg9.navy.mil. We still have the old e-mail addresses in for a period of time until everybody gets updated with the new addresses. What we are trying to figure out is how to set up an auto-reply to respond with a standard message. I realize that we could set up a rule at the user level but we are trying to find a way to do this at the server level. Is this possible? Thank you for your help. Hi There is no way to do that in exchange level Bat you can work with 2 SMTP email addresses so all messages that will sent To the...

Excel Templates #3
is anyone aware of a decent payroll timecard/timesheet template in Excel? Thanks. Have a look at the templates found here. http://office.microsoft.com/templates/category.aspx?CategoryID=CT063469961033&CTT=4&Origin=CT061993501033 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:26:49 -0700, "egcam@sbcglobal.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >is anyone aware of a decent payroll timecard/timesheet >template in Excel? Thanks. ...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

Date/Time field calculation
Hello, i am trying to make a sum calculation on a field that keeps duration of time. How can i do this? I get errors or zero as result. Thanks On Jun 21, 10:02 am, Stathis <s_paraske...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > i am trying to make a sum calculation on a field that keeps duration of > time. How can i do this? I get errors or zero as result. > Thanks You need to do the calculation at a level at least 1 level below what you want the answer to be in. Example msgbox DateDiff("h", #6/20/2007 1:00:00 AM#, #6/20/2007 1:30:00 PM#) will give an ans...

Public Calendars not in Calendars Group
RE: Outlook 2007, Exchange 2007 I have Outlook 2007 and I have three of our company's public calendars in my "Calendar">"Other Calendars" group in outlook. I cannot get these calendars to display in a coworker's Outlook 2007. Her version of outlook is the same, and we both have professional. Her copy is an Upgrade from 2000, and mine was a full install. I can see the calendars in her outlook folder list, I've tried "add to favorites", and I've tried dragging and dropping, but none of these methods work. Pleae help! Thank...

Dates
I have a specific need to show 'month and year' and 'day, month and year' in the same column. Because of multiple user input, I would like to make this as simple as possible. If they enter 1/05, I want to see January, 2005 and if the enter 1/10/05, I want to see January 10, 2005. From what I can see, there is no way to format the entire column and acheive the stated goal. One must choose one format and customize/reformat individual cells, which defeats the purpose. Any magic out there? Maybe do this......... Format column A as TEXT Go ahead and enter 1/10, 1/10/05, ...