Calendar Formatting

I am using Publisher 2003 to create a monthly calendar that I would like to
print in ladscape mode. The days of the calendar has text that discribe what
will be happening on that day. Is there a way to one, change the format of
the text for all days of the calendar at once and two, change the dimensions
of the boxes for each day so they are all of the same height and width at
once? In other words I would like to change the properties of one of the days
of the week and apply those same properties to the rest of the days of the
week on the calendar without having to change the properties of each day one
at a time. Thanks.
0
gaugust (1)

All the pre-designed calendars are tables. You can high-light the table and
change any part, font, font size, fill and line and line weight.
Unlike Word you cannot designate a size for the cells. You can use grid guides,
turn on the snap to and adjust the table that way.
You can use the same formatting from cell to cell. Open help and read about the
Painter tool.
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"gaugust" <gaugust@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using Publisher 2003 to create a monthly calendar that I would like to
> print in ladscape mode. The days of the calendar has text that discribe what
> will be happening on that day. Is there a way to one, change the format of
> the text for all days of the calendar at once and two, change the dimensions
> of the boxes for each day so they are all of the same height and width at
> once? In other words I would like to change the properties of one of the days
> of the week and apply those same properties to the rest of the days of the
> week on the calendar without having to change the properties of each day one
> at a time. Thanks.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

Conditional formating in Charts
Does Excel allow you to use conditional formatting in charts? I have a bar chart that I am locking the y-axis at specific values. I would like to change the color of any bars that are graphing outside the locked y-axis. Thanks Jon Peltier has instructions for conditional charts: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/format.html#CondChart B wrote: > Does Excel allow you to use conditional formatting in charts? > I have a bar chart that I am locking the y-axis at specific values. I would > like to change the color of any bars that are graphing outside the locked > y-a...

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

Anyone know if the PST file format spec has been released yet?
Really need this badly... Thanks! Jack Never mind. Looks like they finally did about one month ago. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff385210.aspx Jack "Jack Black" <jackisback@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OO9%23Yg7xKHA.5936@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Really need this badly... > > Thanks! > Jack > ...

Conditional Formatting Query
Hi I'm facing a problem from last month but I'm not able to put conditional formatting with Icons. If somebody can help as its really urgent for me !!!!! I have values for two months - Current and Previous. If current month's value is closer to zero than previous month's value then i want to show a green arrow. If current month's value is away from zero than previous month's value then i want to show a red arrow. Though these values are positive and negative both, i need to apply conditional formatting on absolute values. e.g. previous Cur...

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

Page Format
Is there a way to change the Outlook XP username? Any email I print in outlook lists my default email address (which I'm told is also the username) at the top of the email, underlined and boldprint. Then, the message header follows (with the usual from, sent, to, etc). It prints this default email address on every email; even those not received from that account. Can anyone help??? Thanks! Unless you have an Exchange server that name should be taken from your default e-mail account. Go into that account (Tools | E-Mail Accounts | Change...) and edit the Display name listed there...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

Formatting a paper
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I was trying to put in a section break into a story I was writing. I used the star button for a whole line when i hit enter it became blocks. I no longer need these lines and can't figure out home to delete them. Can you help me? Use Format>Borders and Shading... It's a Paragraph attribute. Cheers On 14/02/10 2:20 PM, in article 59bb2d40.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Shea@officeformac.com" <Shea@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10...

date formatting BUG for CRM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
When I use case customization, and want to display the datetime of createdon instead of date, I click formatting tab, the Display Type dropdownlist only has ONE item Date Only. Thus I cannot format it to Date and Time like mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm Is this a microsoft bug ? Afraid this is "as designed". Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:17:05 -0800, "Drew" <Drew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: When I use case customization, and want to display the datetime of created...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

Error message opening a file due to too many different cell formats
What can be done to fix this problem? There are 63 sheets in this workbook. There has been a lot of copying and pasting. Now the workbook won't open because there are too many different cell formats. Hi for dealing with too many cell formats have a look at the following KB article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213904 Though I'm not sure it will help if you can't open your file anymore -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany lc wrote: > What can be done to fix this problem? There are 63 sheets > in this workbook. There has been a lot of co...

Format Charts as Object
Excel '07 (grrr) In previous versions of Excel, I could Shift+click an embedded chart to select it as an object. I could then prevent the chart from rezisizing if I change the rows and/or column's sizes or added/deleted rows. I cannot find those options in Excel 2007 (or via the Interactive Guide). Does it still have that capability and if so, where is it? Please advise. Thanks! Hi, Select chart. Charting Tools > Format > Size > dialog launcher (small arrow bottom right corner of Size group). Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.in...

Excel97 Conditional formatting question
Using conditional formatting, I need to know if this is possible: If the value of cell A1 is is between the value of B1 and 2500 then I want to set the font color and background color of cell A1 to some other color than the default. -- Zilbandy - Tucson, Arizona USA <zil@zilbandyREMOVETHIS.com> Dead Suburban's Home Page: http://zilbandy.com/suburb/ PGP Public Key: http://zilbandy.com/pgpkey.htm ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Just use the Between condition, with bounds of =B1 and 2500. -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with g...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

Formatting to Currency does not get applied
I have a column of numbers formatted without dollar signs & decimal points: 1234 5678 9100 I want to apply Currency formatting with decimal points. I select the cells, apply the formatting but it doesn't change how the cells are displayed. There's no conditional formatting on the cells - I can't figure out why it isn't allowing me to change the cell format. Any ideas? Hi When you select Currency from the Format Cells list, does it show a symbol on the right hand side of the dialog box? -- Andy. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

Issue with conditional formatting
D1 has the following conditional formatting applied to it =AND(D6<>0,E6<>0) What I am trying to do is colour D1 if both D6 & E6 are populated with 0. Thia seem to do it if any are populated with 0 What an I doing wrong Try the below instead =COUNTIF(D6:E6,0)=2 -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "The Rook" wrote: > D1 has the following conditional formatting applied to it > =AND(D6<>0,E6<>0) > > What I am trying to do is colour D1 if both D6 & E6 are populated with 0. > > Thia seem to do it if any are populated w...

conditional formatting #53
I only just discovered the possibility of conditional formatting. Apparently, only three formatting rules can be set. What is the way around this limitation if I want to make it more complex. Some formula I guess? Thanks. you must use Excel 2007 :) no limitation Conditional Formatting or may be write a macro code Ozcan ELMALI "jim3975" wrote: > > I only just discovered the possibility of conditional formatting. > Apparently, only three formatting rules can be set. What is the way around > this limitation if I want to make it more complex. Some formula I gues...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

Number Formatting
I would like a cell to display a positive number in EXACTLY the same way that the user types it. I thought that the obvious solution was to set the Number Format to "General". However, when the user types 32.0 the cell will display 32 The ONLY exception to the rule is that if the user were to type a number less than 1, like ..84 the cell should display 0.84 I have struggled with this dilemma for some time now, so if anyone has a suggestion I would be deeply indebted. TIA The only way would be to format the cell as text before an entry is made, but then you number...

Formatting C
I managed to pick up a nasty Cryptic trojan horse and all my attempts to scan the drive with updated software have failed. I think this thing has got my internet connx locked up pretty well. I figured I would format my C drive after saving most of my data. Now when I give the command to format via Win Explorer or My Computer, I get the following msg: Windows cannot format this drive. Quit any disk utilities or other programs that are using this drive, and make sure that no window is displaying the contents of the drive. Then try formatting again. I tried to stop any programs ...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

Public Calendars not in Calendars Group
RE: Outlook 2007, Exchange 2007 I have Outlook 2007 and I have three of our company's public calendars in my "Calendar">"Other Calendars" group in outlook. I cannot get these calendars to display in a coworker's Outlook 2007. Her version of outlook is the same, and we both have professional. Her copy is an Upgrade from 2000, and mine was a full install. I can see the calendars in her outlook folder list, I've tried "add to favorites", and I've tried dragging and dropping, but none of these methods work. Pleae help! Thank...