calendar #8

When clicking on month,I would like to know how to highlight only one day
instead of entire month.
0
ukigirl (2)

What version Publisher? You should be able to select just a single cell by
highlighting the number and dragging a bit. If this doesn't work for you, put
the cursor in the cell, table menu, select cell.
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"ukigirl" <ukigirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When clicking on month,I would like to know how to highlight only one day
> instead of entire month.

0
mary-sauer (6479)
5/10/2006 10:23:38 AM
I'm using Office 2003 publisher. I tried your suggestions and they didn't work.

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> What version Publisher? You should be able to select just a single cell by
> highlighting the number and dragging a bit. If this doesn't work for you, put
> the cursor in the cell, table menu, select cell.
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "ukigirl" <ukigirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When clicking on month,I would like to know how to highlight only one day
> > instead of entire month.

0
ukigirl (2)
5/10/2006 2:18:03 PM
Move your cursor to the left side of your selected cell, an arrow appears,
click. You should be able to select the cell by placing the cursor, table menu,
select cell.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

> I'm using Office 2003 publisher. I tried your suggestions and they didn't
> work.
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> What version Publisher? You should be able to select just a single cell by
>> highlighting the number and dragging a bit. If this doesn't work for you, put
>> the cursor in the cell, table menu, select cell.
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "ukigirl" <ukigirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > When clicking on month,I would like to know how to highlight only one day
>> > instead of entire month.

0
mary-sauer (6479)

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

Outlook Connector #8
Hey all, I'm trying to sync up my 2 hotmail accounts with MS Outlook 2007 I have an older account which i've had since 1995, and a newer account which i've only had for the last couple years. When I log into both accounts via HTTP it says they're both windows live.. however only my newer account syncronizes with outlook connector, the older one says I need to subscribe to use it. I know based on the KB that free or paid accounts should work, so I'm not sure where else to look for a solution. I've re and re'd the accounts and program and even outlook .. stil...

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

money 2002 #8
I've re-installed twice and still cannot get charts to print under lifetime planner when I attempt to print the entire plan. I can print charts individually but they do not print with the entire plan. Any ideas? I have also gone through the process to change print quality to 300X300 and this makes no difference. ts ...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

Internet Explorer 8 Not Responding every time I try to download
I have a Dell laptop with Windows Vista on it, it is a little over a year old. Every time I try to download something (Adobe Flash Player, Updates) IE white screens and freezes. I have tried reseting to default condition under advanced internet properties but this does not help. I would appretiate any advice that you can offer. "Tips For Solving Problems with Internet Explorer" http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Tips-for-solving-problems-with-Internet-Explorer --- Leonard Grey Errare humanum est michaelmcelroy44 wrote: > I have a Dell laptop with Wi...

Converting a Quattro Pro 8 File to Excel 2002
Can this be done? I have tried exporting the file to Excel from Quattro Pro 8, that did not work. I have tried using an intermediate file format but that does not bring the links between cells or the functions across. I have tried using the converter supplied here: http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/qp7conv.aspx But the installer tells me "The cluster size in this system is not supported." I would be greatful for any help. Thanks in advance. I have both QP and Excel. Send me the file and I'll have a go. Bernard "Eric Munson" <emunson@nmsu.edu> wr...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

Public Calendars not in Calendars Group
RE: Outlook 2007, Exchange 2007 I have Outlook 2007 and I have three of our company's public calendars in my "Calendar">"Other Calendars" group in outlook. I cannot get these calendars to display in a coworker's Outlook 2007. Her version of outlook is the same, and we both have professional. Her copy is an Upgrade from 2000, and mine was a full install. I can see the calendars in her outlook folder list, I've tried "add to favorites", and I've tried dragging and dropping, but none of these methods work. Pleae help! Thank...

to export calendar
if i wantto send my csalendar in an email by exporting it what exactly wouold i have to do? thanks peter ...

Spiral Bound Calendar
How do I create a 8.5x11" spiral bound calendar with picture on top page and calendar on bottom of 2 page spread? I'm using Publisher 2003 and have Windows XP. Setup your page as a folded card, portrait. Rather than using the calendar under "publications for print", use a Design Gallery Object calendar, click the wizard wand to change the date range. When you use the folded card page setup, the calendar will be on the odd pages and the picture on the even pages. You will have to manually rotate the pictures 180 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...

Launching Calendar module seperatly
Hi, Years ago in one of Outlook's previous lives it was possible to launch the calendar module seperatly. Since MS have a closed source on Outlook I am now forced to use Outlook 2002 solely for syncing the calendar with my WindowsMobile2003 device. Anyone know if its possible just to launch the calendar module seperatly? Or better still if there is a calendar product that will sync with PPC2003 so I can dump the MS software all together. Ta Kneewax I assume you mean with only the calendar, not the other folders? Or without creating an email account? You can use Outlook in no ...

Calendar direction
Running Outlook 2007 on XP Pro. I just recently re-installed Office (don't ask!) and for the first time, the calendars (week, month and the little ones in the colums), all show with the day numbering from right to left. I do have a second Hebrew calendar installed in Outlook, and my default Regional and Language options are: Location=Israel, customized English US settings, Chinese - English - French - Hebrew keyboards, non-Unicode default=Hebrew. I have used these settings before, but the calendars were never flipped before. This is also not natural for Hebrew calendars. Any ideas...

calendar #3
I would like the week to start on Monday instead of Sunday (Publisher 2003) You make this change in the control panel in the "Regional & Language Options" folder. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "padum" <padum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77137E01-09A9-463E-815D-0214DC442BAB@microsoft.com... >I would like the week to start on Monday instead of Sunday (Publisher 2003) ...

Having common calendar entries on server..
Is it possible to have calendar entries applied on the Exchange 2000 server that all Outlook clients can see in their calendars ? For example, instead of all clients importing holidays, we would like to centrally manage this and add additional days and events that are common for the entire corporation. /Patrik ...

Set up a Calendar in Excel
I have a Lotus 123 spreadsheet that brings up three calendars. I need to convert it to EXCEL. All I do is enter the first date of the month and the three months come up one under each other. I just used formulas to create the dates in each field. Could someone tell me a formular I could use in the cells to bring up the appropriate days for each calendar. I tried to just convert the spreadsheet and apparently there is some problem with the formula. Here is the 123 formula for the 1st day of the month of the first calendar. I just added days to it to get the rest of the days of the month....

Have calendars window size be maximized when calendar is opened
Need help getting calendar to maximize to full monitor size and stay that way! Every time I open a calendar, outlook opens calendar is a window about 1/4 the size of my monitors screen. Does anyone know a way to set the screen size for outlook calendar windows? I had that problem. I did not maximize the window. Instead I went to the bottom right corner and made the window the size I wanted. Now it always opens to that size. I hope this helps you. >-----Original Message----- >Need help getting calendar to maximize to full monitor >size and stay that way! Every time I open a...

shared calendar #5
I need a shared calendar for a specific group of people. I need some pointers. I am guessing I would throw the users in a Distribution Group and create a mailbox for them. This would give a calendar to that group, right? Would it populate automagically in their personal calendar? How could I make sure no one could send mail to this Distribution Group? TIA for all your input/pointers. -Steven- Hi, A distribution group does not give you a calendar as a calendar is part of a mailbox and there is no mailbox associated with a DG. You can either create a calendar in a public folder...

Office 2004 Updates consistently Kernel Panic on OS X Server 10.4.8
Hello. I support a number of computers at a university. A user recently purchased a MacPro with OS X Server 10.4 installed (as she requested), but for some reason, Microsoft Office 2004 won't update past 11.2. I've tried using the Microsoft Updates application to automatically download and install the updates, and I've also manually downloaded and launched numerous updates (up to 11.3.4) -- they all cause a kernel panic after the installer program gets through about 3 items. I've reinstalled Office several times, and I've even tried running the updater in different account...