Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities

Title: Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities

Welcome to Biz-Club the UK's first truly independent internet based
networking group established in 2006 for SME's, that allows you the
member to choose how it can best work for you.
Operate locally, regionally or nationally with all the advantages of a
business networking group but almost none of the disadvantages.
Enjoy membership of Biz-Club alongside your existing affiliations plus
a host of other valuable benefits all at a cost far lower than that
normally provided by traditional business networking groups.
Be treated like an adult business person with a system designed by
business people for business people.
 For more enquiries visit us as
www.biz-club.co.uk
or
  Email us: marketing@biz-club.co.uk

Kind Regards
Michael Bamford(Business Development Manager)

business opportunities,like having many sales peoples

0
elie375 (1)

Business Cards with my own clip art?
I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. What's stopping you? "business card with clip art" <business card with clip art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A1021E6-8340-4C26-ABCF-61944C6945BC@microsoft.com... :I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP...

Business manager
What is business manager component doing for Outlook? Thanks, Ray Which version of Outlook? There are various addins that use the words business and manager. The newest is the Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-...

Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities
Title: Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities Welcome to Biz-Club the UK's first truly independent internet based networking group established in 2006 for SME's, that allows you the member to choose how it can best work for you. Operate locally, regionally or nationally with all the advantages of a business networking group but almost none of the disadvantages. Enjoy membership of Biz-Club alongside your existing affiliations plus a host of other valuable benefits all at a cost far lower than that normally provided by traditional business networking groups. Be treat...

View Free/Busy Data
I have an Exchange Org that consists of three admin groups with a total of 1 server per admin group. Currently as it stands, users not able to view free/busy information from one exchange server to another. I am aware that you can accomplish this by creating replicas of your publics folders, however do not know exactly where to enable this. I do not want to replicate actual public folders, but only want users to be able to view free/busy data from users on a different exchange server. Under the system folders in the public folder, there is a folder called Schedule + Free Busy...Do I...

How can I use a different layout on a business card template?
I want to use the design on one of the business card templates (Colors), but I like the text layout on another one. Is there a simple way to remove the formatting on the Colors template, and replace it with another? I have already designed a card I like on another template, and want to copy that so I have the colors in the Color template. I am using Publisher 2003. Thank you. Copy and paste? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "emichel" <emichel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:621E331B-E7A7-4D11-93F3-D3991516E3F4@microsoft.com... >I ...

Outlook 2000 in Office 2000 Small Business
I have done several clean installs w/several different versions of Outlook from discs and I cannot get Outlook to open w/out crashing upon loading. All other components of Office work great. I began having problems w/Outlook when I began using Outlook Express.... Maybe they are related. Please help. ...

Schedule free/busy
Hi there, I have one problem, All users can see others calendar. Example, when user a send a meeting invitation to user b, at the same time is sending a exchangelegacydn atribute so user b receives all calendar information about user a. I need to know how to do to every user only see availability calendar but information about the meeting. Thank you a lot for your help, I made a lot of tests but nothing worked -- Mark ...

Looking For A New BASIC?
http://www.freebasic.net/ I am going to promote the above. 1) It is open-source. 2) It supports the following built-in data types: BYTE UBYTE SHORT USHORT INTEGER UINTEGER LONGINT ULONGINT (64-bit) Floating Point Types SINGLE DOUBLE Strings (Up to 2GB in length) STRING * (Fixed) STRING (Variable-Length) ZSTRING (Zero-Terminated) Unicode Strings WSTRING (Use the Windows unicode API functions directly) The information above came from the following page. Rather than hand-type everything, I am just going to ...

Recording new excel macro, relative reference button doesn't show
When recording a new macro in excel I want to select the relative reference button in the stop recording box, but the stop recording box does not popup; it's no where to be found. Everything I've read on-line says it just appears, but it doesn't on my system. It works fine on my co-workers machine, and he has the same system as mine. We are both running Windows XP, with excel version 2003. hi, not sure why it isn't popping up on your machine. it does on mine. but you can access it anyway. Tools>customize>toolbar tab>check stop recording scroll down.....

New requirement for BP 2.5 increases cost by thousands of $$$
Anyone else noticed this fine print annoucement about BP 2.5. Sharepoint Portal Server 2003 is REQUIRED!! I may be over-reacting, but It costs $30,000 to allow customers and vendors to use Sharepoint Portal Server. This means that the customer/vendor BP licenses we own are worthless, unless we pay Microsoft $30,000 for an External Connector license and $3,999 for a Server license. Anyone else think this must be WRONG? https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/documenta tion/InstallationAndSetupGuides/BPChangesToSystemReqs Changes to the Business Portal 2.5 System Req...

Public Folder Object in new Administrative Group
I created a new Administrative Group and installed one Exchange 2003 Server which is located in that administrative group. My Problem is, that the public folder tree is not visible under "Folders" in Exchange System Manager. I created the "Folders" Object manually by right-clicking the Administrative Group Object -> New > Folder Container. Public Folder Replication from other Exchange Servers is working fine. When I check the Public Folder Resources on store level I see all system folders and one folder I've created on another server. Any ideas ? Thanks M...

How to remove leading zeros using excel 2000
nI wish to remove the leading zeros from a column of numbers in an Excel 2000 spreadsheet. Excel 2003 handles this easily but I need to be able to do the same thing in excel 2000. Would appreciate your comments. Regards, Rod If you have numbers, rather than text, XL2000 should work the same as XL2003. What are you doing in 2003 that doesn't work in 2000? -- Regards, Fred "RodJB" <RodJB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43CB55D1-E167-4B5A-AC50-840FA8732FB7@microsoft.com... > nI wish to remove the leading zeros from a column of numbers in an Excel 2...

Installing Business Portal, done, but issues
I've just installed BP 2.0...install went clean. However now when I try to access the site for the first time, I get an Invalid User error (Server Error in '/' Application. Invalid user.) I did change the bp accont to use as per the installation instructions to the "Network Service" account. Do I need to setup or add the actual users somewhere else first? I did not install the sample users. I was able to sort of login with the local server account, which is what I used to install the product. But most of the web parts show errors like the above. Chris, Wh...

how to change business address
I can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? LGLEIM In microsoft.public.money, LGleim wrote: > can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my >business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have >moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? Is there a Tools->Settings->BusinessInformation place? YES!!! You did it! Thank you so much! "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: ...

Business Portal for GP 9.0 and WSS/MOSS 2007?
Hi, I think I know the answer to this but need something official. If we are running Dynamics GP 9.0 and therefore BusinessPortal 3.0 (is that right?) we have to be running WSS 2.0 or SPS 2003. Correct? Can GP 9.0/BP 3.0 run under WSS 3.0 or MOSS 2007? Will it run? Is it a supported configuration? Alan Alan, Thanks for using the newsgroups. You are correct. GP 9.0/BP 3.0 is only compatible with WSS 2.0 and SPS 2003. GP 10.0/BP 4.0 is compatible with MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0. In terms of SharePoint, these are our only supported configurations. Thanks Rob -- Rob Bernhardt Softwa...

Home Business
http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ -- Whatever the Mind can Conceive & Believe the Mind will Achieve Start your own home Business : http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ ...

Programmatically convert lead to account
Hi, How do I programmatically convert a lead to an account? Thanks! In the SDK search on SetStateLead. This will at least allow you to set the state to qualified however I do not think it will create an account and contact so you will need to write code to create these records from your lead data. You can then use these classes to relate your lead to a contact and account TargetRelatedLeadToAccount TargetRelatedLeadToContact ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowechizek.com/microsoft "Jeff Foster" <JeffFoster@discussions.mic...

Deposits in Money Small Business.
Currently I select payment received for all invoices I bill which creates a deposit entry in my register. The problem is when I download my banks transaction only one entry is specified for the Deposit entry from the bank. How do I combine multiple deposits to match the banks download deposit entry? How do I tell money which deposit transactions to add to match the deposit? I have tried to use "Change" during the matching but that doesn't give me any help and doesn't list the deposit entries? I'm currently using delete to get rid of the deposit entry but the transact...

how do I get rid of microsift office small business 2007?
how do I get rid of microsift office small business 2007? Throw it in the garbage or the incinator. Describe exactly what ,how and why in detail -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "waltond" <waltond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8CB283A4-35B1-4C1C-8155-2A7B47E82937@microsoft.com... > how do I get rid of microsift office small business 2007? Uninstall it. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher]...

How do I set the form # for business cards in publisher 2000
I have created a business card in Publisher 2000. when I go to print it the only option I get is to select is 2"x 3 1/2" business card. That is the correct size but it does not print properly on Avery 8873 template. I cannot find where it will let me select Avery 8873 template. All business cards are created equal in Publisher 2000 if you are creating 10 per sheet. Page setup, Special Size, Business Cards. When you are ready to print, File, Print, Page Options, Click custom options, Side Margin .75 Top Margin .5 Zero Gaps. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ChuckP...

business portal tables
Howdy there kind folks. I need to track down the tables in the Dynamics database that hold all the purchase order information. Particularly the bits that deal with transferring a purchase request to a purchase order. i started looking but theres just too many. I know all the requisition ones start with reqmgmt. Sadly the purchase order ones dont seem to follow this idea. many thanks. they are not in the Dynamics database, the purchase order tables are contained in the company database (like TWO) and they begin with POP the POP10xxx series are the work tables you should be looking at. ...

How do I change my business name in Money 2007?
I installed Money 2007 and initially put in a business name that I'm trying to change now. I click on Business, and I go to Account settings and I change the name there. This changes it everywhere except for on the invoices that I print. The template's placeholder for <<company name>> is still putting what I had originally put in there. Where do I change this!? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! How about in the Invoice Designer that gets installed along with M2007? -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http...

New Sheet for Graph
In the new Office 2007, how do you automatically get the graph to appear in a new sheet and not laying on top of the data? In the old version of Microsoft, you could choose to make a new sheet. I don't see that option now in 2007. Hi, 1. Select your data and press F11. or 2. If you already have a chart, select the chart and choose Chart Tools, Design, Move Chart (far right on the ribbon). 3. Right-click the chart and choose Move Chart -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "Kings Canyon" wrote: > In the new Office 2007, how do y...

Money plus Home & Business
I use Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business and now i'm trying the Money plus H&B version So I open my Money 2007 file in Money Plus and it convert the file. I notice also that I Money plus we don't have the advance budget features anymore ! So now when I go to the Portfolio page i get an empty page and also nothing in the left pane of the screen ! This is the trial version I use while I wait to get the full version mailed to me. i'm not very happy that the Portfolio page don't work ! I have Windows Vista (32 bits). I also create a new file and I still have the...

Old Free/Busy No Information
Exchange 2003 SP2 Native Not sure why users seem that this is so important. But they've noticed just recently the can't view Old Free/Busy. Previous to June 1. If I rebuild Free/Busy with the Outlook startup switch, I suspect Old Free/Busy would not be available either. I'll test in the Lab. If I open a meeting dated May 31, with about 10 attendees, 8 will have No information available. Anyone ever see Old Free/Busy as not being available? Like only 1 week old? and from many different Outlook clients. same here.. stops at June 1 "Del" <del@nospam.hell>...