BOOKLET

I WANT TO FLIP THE UPSIDE DOWN PAGES INSIDE MY BOOKLET RIGHTSIDE UP, HOW DO I
DO THIS SIMPLE TASK?

a) Please do not post in all capitals.  It is difficult to read, and is
considered shouting, which is rude.
b) There are no upside-down pages in your booklet.  If you re-load the paper
the wrong way around to print the reverse side, then the page will be
printed the wrong way up.  If your printer tells you how to do this, either
you are not following instructions properly or your printer is wrong.  If
your printer does this automatically, you will need to change the settings
on your duplexer to not rotate the reverse side.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6344)
8/15/2005 7:07:30 PM
Does this happen when you print? There should be a option in your print setup. Clear
"flip pages up" or something similar.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"BROWNOUT" <BROWNOUT @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I WANT TO FLIP THE UPSIDE DOWN PAGES INSIDE MY BOOKLET RIGHTSIDE UP, HOW DO I
> DO THIS SIMPLE TASK?

0
gsauer (5094)

Booklet printing
I created a 12 page booklet. When I print "All" pages, only page 7 prints on the right side of a sheet. When I print by page, 12,1; page 11 printed on the right side of the sheet. When I tried to print pages 3,10, page 12 printed on the right side of the sheet (shich is the incorrect side for an even page number.) I've tried printing to both my Epson Stylus:Photo printer and my HP printer, only p. 7 prints. When I printed to Primo.pdf - only page 7 printed. Luckily, when I emailed it to the professional printer, he was able to print the whole document. Why can'...

booklet to pdf
Is there any way to save a booklet document (40 pages, double spread) to a pdf with only 1 page per page so that pages 1 & 40 don't show up on the same pdf page? I'm new to publisher so I hope I've explained my question clearly (and please answer in newbie language). Thanks, Seagull What size is your booklet? If you are using letter or A4, create a custom size in the PDF application for half a page. 5.5 X 8.5 if you are using letter stock or 13.97cm X 21.59cm if you are using A4 stock. On the Publication page change the page setup to the sizes above. If your document is ...

Mail Merge with "Booklet"
I prepare an Annual Member Directory for my club. I personalise the front cover my adding each name by mail merge. I have Page Setup as "Booklet" and I print two per page. If I attempt to have four pages in my booklet I get an error message that "Publsher cannot merge with this number of pages .. .. must delete pages. I can cope with using one file and one pass to prepare front and back covers. With just two pages sheet one gives me the first two records with the front cover on the right hand side. Sheet two gives me records 3 and 4 with the front cover on the left hand...

why is my booklet printing upside down?
Trying to print a booklet - 1/2 A4, 2 sided printing; has started printing reverse side of page upside down, can't see why or how to fix it Look at your printer settings. There should be a check-off about flipping or a similar option. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "jaycee" <jaycee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27EE7143-BB6B-48FD-93AA-93CE45DEECE5@microsoft.com... > Trying to print a booklet - 1/2 A4, 2 sided printing; has started printing > reverse side of page upside down, can't see why or how to fix it Look at...

BOOKLET
I WANT TO FLIP THE UPSIDE DOWN PAGES INSIDE MY BOOKLET RIGHTSIDE UP, HOW DO I DO THIS SIMPLE TASK? a) Please do not post in all capitals. It is difficult to read, and is considered shouting, which is rude. b) There are no upside-down pages in your booklet. If you re-load the paper the wrong way around to print the reverse side, then the page will be printed the wrong way up. If your printer tells you how to do this, either you are not following instructions properly or your printer is wrong. If your printer does this automatically, you will need to change the settings on your dupl...

how do I create a booklet
File,Page setup, booklet.. In Publisher 2000 and below, file, page setup, special fold, booklet -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "joyal" <joyal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A463FB6F-DD9C-4887-9582-60D272A141F3@microsoft.com... > How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm How to Act Smart on Usenet http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp....

print booklet on 11 x 17
I have an HP2800. I am trying to print a 4 page booklet on 11X17 but there is no Tabloid option and when I print to 11X17. Two pages print per side but are shrunk. Does anyone have any suggestions. Hp is blaming it on publisher. I can print from Word but for some reason it does not work on publisher Are you setting up your printer first? You have to setup the printer before you setup your page. Do you have the "zoom" feature checked? Publisher is more critical about drivers than most applications, there is a driver on the HP web site with a February timestamp, it maybe new...

booklets
I have a friend that uses Word 2004 for Mac. He wants to be able to create a booklet. It is VERY easy with Word 2003 using a PC, but he nor I can figure out how to do it on a Mac. Can someone please tell me how to create a booklet on Mac using Word 2004? Lauana On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:24:38 -0500, Lauana Yarbrough wrote (in article <22fb70f2.0411150724.2dc7eebe@posting.google.com>): > Can someone please tell me how to create a booklet > on Mac using Word 2004? Booklets can be found as an option in some printer drivers. There are some commercial $olutions (impositioning a PDF)...

Printing in booklet setup
I have a job that is sent to me in a booklet form. It shows the corners folded over on the pages along the bottom of publisher. I've tried in the past to use this mode to print a booklet but I've had no success. It always prints off letter pages of if I pick 11x17 sheet size, it reduces the size and just doesn't print it properly. The page size is 8.5 x 11 and I want to print onto 11 x 17 then fold. Your printer will determine where the fold will be. Look at your printer settings, it will say something like *Flip pages up* or there will be options about binding. If the pa...

Publisher booklet formatting
I am trying to create a halfpage booklet for a playbill program. It either prints four to a page or prints vertically. I have an Epson rx680 printer. It is set to duplex and if I get it to print in the right orientation it prints the back side upside down. If I get it to print both sides right side up it prints two pages to each half page. Help please. There are duplex settings in the print setup. Take a look at your manual, if you don't have a manual there is one here http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=Doc&oid=90584&pro...

Publisher prints booklets upside down
I just bought a duplex print add-on for my HP Office Jet 6110 so I can print out my product catalogs on both sides of a page. I'm using Publisher 2002 and trying to print out a booklet (catalog) of products double sided. It does two products on one side of a page and two on the other. You then fold it in half and have a complete catalog. The problem is that some pages are printing upside down on one side, and the page numbering doesn't work. Is this a problem with my catalog or my printer? Ed B. buch75@comcast.net There is a driver on the HP site with an April, 2004 timestamp, a...

booklet
How can I print an excel spreadsheet as a booklet? minty wrote: || How can I print an excel spreadsheet as a booklet? What precisely are you trying to do? -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk I have an excel spreadsheet 16 pages long that I want to print double-sided in booklet format. I'm sure it's to do with printer settings but I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do. "Gordon" wrote: > minty wrote: > || How can I print an excel spreadsheet as a booklet? > > What precisely are...

Confident no one can help with this booklet issue...
Please tell me what the problem is with printing booklets. Everytime I print one the First days of teh calendar appear on page one and the the last three days and the notes appear on page two. In other versions of Outlook they printed on page two and three. Which is the way they should. Is no one printing out calendars any more? I've posted many times for help on this and can't get any. I'm using outlook XP. Is there a fix for this problem? Eric ...

Publisher Printing booklets
I have a booklet comprised of 1/4 pages which are numbered. Publisher is printing them out 1, 2, 3, 4 etc which, of course, isn't the way you want a booklet to print. I have set it in the advanced printing area for duplexing but it still doesn't paginate correctly for the booklet. Has anyone else been able to do this. Betty Pratt wrote: > I have a booklet comprised of 1/4 pages which are numbered. Publisher is > printing them out 1, 2, 3, 4 etc which, of course, isn't the way you want a > booklet to print. > > I have set it in the advanced printing area for ...

Printing a double sided booklet
When I print my booklet it prints upsidedown on the otherside of the sheet. Page 1 is ok but then pages 2&3 print upside down on the opposite side.. Is there something I am doing wrong Are you using a duplex unit on your printer? There is a setting that will say "flip pages up" or something similar, uncheck this in your printer setup. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "humanoid" <humanoid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC50A5FF-F9FD-4DDC-B0E8-810A5FC2B48F@microsoft.com...

change multipage booklet to separate booklets?
i have created a multipage booklet. I must break it apart so that each 4 pages prints those 4 pages and folds separately so they stack one on top of each other like a book. How do I do that? Thanks. Do a new page setup for a booklet, open Publisher a second time, copy and paste. -- Don Vancouver, USA "catsmom3" <catsmom3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7CB8740B-3E1A-4102-8E19-8F7EE70060CC@microsoft.com... > i have created a multipage booklet. I must break it apart so that each 4 > pages prints those 4 pages and folds separately so they stack one o...

booklet
I want to make a small pocket size, (3"x4") but I cannot figure out how to make it more than 16 pages in Microsoft Word Publishers. Can someone help? ...

Booklet
I am trying to print a booklet with Word 07. I have a Cannon Pixma printer and Vista. When I set up the print Options I select booklet printing etc. I have also set up booklet printing in Word. Now when i ask it to print with the page range set to "all" it prints a blank page. Showing it as 1/1 pages. There is obviously a conflict somewhere - how can I resolve it? You have to choose. You can use either "Book fold" in Word or the booklet printing feature of your printer driver, not both. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fair...

booklet/textbox
pub2003 next project... 180+ page booklet I'd like to dump all 180+ page Word doc into the booklet. Is there an easy way of adding all those text boxes...or one giant one? r. If you could copy all 180 pages from word, somewhat easy. Create 180 pages in Publisher linked with autoflow. Then copy all 180 pages of the Word file and paste on to page one of the Publisher file. My fingers are crossed hoping this will work. -- Don Quid Pro Quo. "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message news:eIsocBZJHHA.960@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >...

Booklet Layout
I have designed a 14 page booklet, A5 size for each page. The other side of the front cover and back cover are designed to be blank, which is Pages 1 and 14. They Print OK. The problem is that when I print the pages, which are not in multiples of 4, they do not print in the order that I require. For example, instead of Page 3 and Page 12 printing on the same sheet, Page 3 prints on it's own and same with page 12. Any help would be appreciated. Note that each sheet of paper is four pages; therefore you have to work in with groups of four pages. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Rog...

Change A5 booklet to A4 booklet?
I am trying to change a 24-page A5 booklet (i.e. using 6 X A4 sheets with double-sided printing) to a 24-page A4 booklet (i.e. using 12 X A4 sheets with double-sided printing). When I change paper size etc. the content on any page appears as A5 size in the middle of an A4 page. I want the text/graphics to enlarge to fill the A4 page so that the booklet does not need to be re-designed. ...

Very small booklets in publisher
Whenever I try to print a very small booklet in publisher (2x3cm) th program prints as many as will fit on the page & I only want one. Thi is time consuming & uses ink. I have tried shrinking the page size s only one will fit & this does work, but makes double sided printin impossiable. Is there a patch which would allow me to select the numbe i would like to print, as this option is available for some other prin options. Also to do double sided printing, I used to print odd then even pages after turning the stack over. I now have to delete the even then od pages from the print ...

Booklets
I would like to print a booklet that is finished size 8 1/2 x 11 on 17 x 11 paper, folded in half landscape and stapled in center. I would like to use a cardstock for the cover and regular paper for inside pages. Is there anyway to do this in Publisher using my Ricoh printer without taking it to a commercial printer? -- Nana If your printer can accept 11 X17 stock, then I don't see why not. Some printers have the option to print the first page on different stock, you might read the printer's documentation. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Nana" <Nana@dis...

Publisher and Booklets.
Pub(2003) does Booklets quite well with the pages numbered and set up to print fine. Pub does not do Table of Contents or Indexes(sic) except manually. Does anyone know of an easy way to make Booklets with automatic Contents and Indexes? John G. You could create the booklet in Word and then move it into Publisher. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "John G." <greentest@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message news:uu4Jp8agJHA.3456@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Pub(2003) does Booklets quite well with the pages numbered and set up to > print fine. > Pub does not ...

Need help on headers & footers in a booklet
For a booklet, some pages should not show the headers or or footers. I can't figure out how to make this happen. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Birdmom <Birdmom@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > For a booklet, some pages should not show the headers or or footers. What version of Publisher are you using? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm ...