Booklet used to print correctly #2

My company just updated to MS Office 2007.
I have a small booklet in Publisher that used to print perfectly, now pages
are upside down.
I’ve read previous posts, even tried smaller paper.
Ahhh, please help…

0
Pam1 (264)

When you say "small", do you mean 5.5 x 4.25? The service pack corrected this
print error.
Description of 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2) and of Microsoft
Office Language Pack 2007 SP2
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953195

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My company just updated to MS Office 2007.
> I have a small booklet in Publisher that used to print perfectly, now pages
> are upside down.
> I've read previous posts, even tried smaller paper.
> Ahhh, please help.

0
Mary

How to add a trendline to a series in Excel using vb.net
Hi, I am trying to do charting in Excel using vb.net. There, I am not able to access the Trendlines collection of a series. dim aSeries as Excel.Series aSeries = CType(Excel.SeriesCollection(0), Excel.Series) ### Actually Excel says that Series should have a Trenlines as collection and to that I can add a trendline. But aSeries object obtained above does not have a Trendlines collection. Help, how to add a new trendline to the collection of trendlines of a series. Thx Sandeep Sandeep - I don't know yet how to do the VB.Net end of it. But a Series has a Trendlines collection...

How to Control Template Styles when using Word as Email Editor?
I have a "funny" thing going on with Word and Outlook (Version 2003 in both). Configured Word as email editor, sending in "plain text". Worked great. (main purpose is to get Word's writing not formatting features). While writing in Word (nothing to do with Outlook) I changed paragraph format for "normal" style in normal.dot to "6 point after", e.g. 1/2 a line. Didn't like that change to changed it back. to "0" lines after. Ever since that change, when editing email in Outlook, it has 1/2 line spacing after each paragraph. Thi...

Functions greyed out when using Pivot tables
I have an end user who is using pivot tables, and they were working fine up until the end of Jan. Whe she added her data for Feb and went to sort using the privot table order function they were all greyed out. She was originally using Excel 2k. Think that something had just become corrupt we upgraded her to Office 2K3. This did not solve the issue. I have insured the Office has been activated and that the sheet is not protected. We can send the sheet to another user and it functions correctly, as should. Anyone see this before or have any ideas? ...

Excel for Macintosh: using US Census data
I have Excel for my Mac (10.3). I would like to use it to analyze US Census data, but I find that the availabe data sets from the Cenus Bureau say that they require Windows. Any advice ? Hi not sure about this kind of data but if you receive a data file this should also work for a Mac -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "pral" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:96C6DF9D-287D-4C6E-A7B8-CB359618B689@microsoft.com... > I have Excel for my Mac (10.3). I would like to use it to analyze US Census data, but I find that the availabe data se...

Outlook Distribution Lists
I can find twenty answers to my '?'-I want to find the 'best practice' answer. Info- I work on team that is consultant with a company. Each member of team has multiple email address. depending on intention of email, it may have to be mailed to one or several of the each person's email addresses. We constantly sending to wrong address, miss or sending to too many addresses for each person. I'm looking for best and why - easiest and best way for me to send to them and them to save since possibility of at least 5 distr lists of the group but differen...

Problem parsing log file using switch
Hi Im trying to parse a sequential log file using -switch -file Im building up a variable with all the parameters of an event and then adding the variable to an array once the event end line is reached in the file. However each subsequent event seems to over write the entire list. I step through the code and if i list out the $list variable it just gives me the current values of the $event variable, even before they have been written to $list Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Code: -------------------- $list = @( ) $Event = New-object -TypeName Pscustomob...

Concurrent development using Visio?
We're using Visio 2003 Enterprise Architect to design UML models and generate the source code. However, the project has 3-4 developers on it. Is there ANY way to share the UML elements so that multiple developers can work on the same model? I've done a little research so far, and it all indicates no. If not, what is the prescribed method for doing this? It doesn't seem too "Enterprise" if the model can't be shared! thanks. ...

Using DataGrid
Hi, Is it possible to use a DataGrid control in a VBA Form. How can I link it to a sheet range and also manipulate its data? Thanks Luis ...

how do i use roman numerals while using word?
I need to use roman numerals in a document. How do i do it because their isn't any on the keyboard is their anywhere on the computer that i can select to use? tinkerbell_lauz <tinkerbell_lauz@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I need to use roman numerals in a document. You just used one at the beginning of that sentence. Use the Shift key on your keyboard to get capital letters. Then use the key found in between the "u" and "o" keys to get an I, the one between "c" and "b" to get a V, the one between &q...

Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure #2
The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=UCP Queens;l=UCPQ1-031104184842Z-2282 MSEXCH:IMS:UCP Queens:UCPQUEENS:UCPQ1 0x80004005 (000502FE) Conversion to Internet format failed ...

Disappearing emails #2
I'm running Windows XP with SP1 and IE 6 with SP1 and using Outlook Express 6. When I download my emails to my inbox they disappear if I click on a different box and then click back onto my inbox. I've gone into options and unchecked the "Do not allow Attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus." I've checked for updates and I should be OK. What do you think might be the problem Thanks for your Help! ...

Use of classes and datasets generated with xsd.exe

Using variable in external links
Dear all, Is is possible to use value store in other cells in external links? Say I have a list of filename on column A apple.xls orange.xls banana.xls ..... and thousands more. How can I build external links to these workbooks by formula easily? Like this for example, ='C:\apple.xls\Sheet1'!$A$4 ='C:\orange.xls\Sheet1'!$A$4 ='C:\banana.xls\Sheet1'!$A$4 Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks & regards, Automne See if the INDIRECT function will help. On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 01:48:58 +0800, "automne" <hersbt_no_spam@yahoo.com.hk> wrote: >...

Spreadsheet (use for test)
I need help (direction) in creating a 50 question test in excel. I would like for the tester to select the answer for each question (multiple choice). At the end of the test, a button that will grade the test (Pass, Fail, Miss est..). The person taking the test can not go back and change answers. The test result to be cumulated (placed) on a hidden spreadsheet by name and score. I would need to change (rearrange) the test once and awhile. Is Excel the right program or would word be better? I would have (run) the file on a floppy, jump drive or shared drive. Please help if you ca...

Print Forms as they Look
I have a custom form that users will need to print the form as it looks, but with the regular print everything is changed to text. I tried XPath but the problem with that is if a machine does not have that dll, the information on the sent form will not appear ...

Using font styles in a CListBox
Hi! is there a way to use bold in a CListBox to highlight only few words? I managed to change the font for the whole text, but I need to change the font style only for some of the words. Any suggestion? Thanks! Paolo plv wrote: > Hi! > > is there a way to use bold in a CListBox to highlight only few words? I > managed to change the font for the whole text, but I need to change the font > style only for some of the words. > > Any suggestion? > > Thanks! > > Paolo > > Yes. A list box with the owner-draw style lets your code custom paint eac...

I cannot print on grayscale
I cannot print on grayscale. Simple as that. I have publisher 2007 beta 2. The problem is that I don't know how I did it before. All I did was log off an account and switch to the next. Now I cannot print on grayscale. I can tell my printer to print on grayscale, but I won't try it. Probably I do not how to do it, but I don't know how I did it the last time. Anyhow, the help is not helpful at all. Please help me, I have to print some business cards for tonight, and I have 2 hrs. left. -- Stuserver ...

How to catch WM_PAINT use Hook in Dialog?
Dear all, I used WH_CALLWNDPROC, but in the hook function, WM_PAINT can only catch once (only when dialog ' Create'), Then OnPaint is called ,but in Hook function ,I do not catch WM_PAINT. Thanks green 2007-06-05 Could you post a bit of the code? Why are you trying to hook WM_PAINT rather than just putting you code into the OnPaint() routine? Tom "green" <greenabc300@163.com> wrote in message news:%23zbVbdypHHA.4120@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Dear all, > > I used WH_CALLWNDPROC, > but in the hook function, WM_PAINT can only catch once (only when di...

Using Distribution Groups or Mail-enabled Security Groups
We've upgraded from Exchange 5.5 w/SP4 and Distribution Lists to a new Exchange 2003 w/SP1 server, and were wondering if there is any advantage or disadvantage as to what type of Group to use to replace our Distribution Lists? Our ADS Domain is Windows 2003, if that makes any difference. Thanks. Exchange 5.5 Distribution Lists map to AD/Exchange 200x Distribution Groups. It's a good idea to use those in most cases since they're not security principals. Not a good idea to reveal security group memberships to users/anonymous senders, imo. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www....

booklet to pdf
Is there any way to save a booklet document (40 pages, double spread) to a pdf with only 1 page per page so that pages 1 & 40 don't show up on the same pdf page? I'm new to publisher so I hope I've explained my question clearly (and please answer in newbie language). Thanks, Seagull What size is your booklet? If you are using letter or A4, create a custom size in the PDF application for half a page. 5.5 X 8.5 if you are using letter stock or 13.97cm X 21.59cm if you are using A4 stock. On the Publication page change the page setup to the sizes above. If your document is ...

Booklet printing
I created a 12 page booklet. When I print "All" pages, only page 7 prints on the right side of a sheet. When I print by page, 12,1; page 11 printed on the right side of the sheet. When I tried to print pages 3,10, page 12 printed on the right side of the sheet (shich is the incorrect side for an even page number.) I've tried printing to both my Epson Stylus:Photo printer and my HP printer, only p. 7 prints. When I printed to Primo.pdf - only page 7 printed. Luckily, when I emailed it to the professional printer, he was able to print the whole document. Why can'...

Appointment Reminders #2
I am running Outlook XP on WIN NT 4.0, when i recieve reminders for appointments it only shows in the taskbar. On Outlook 98 on WIN NT, the reminder use to pop up mid screen. Is there a fix? Thanks. Kevin <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am running Outlook XP on WIN NT 4.0, when i recieve > reminders for appointments it only shows in the taskbar. > On Outlook 98 on WIN NT, the reminder use to pop up mid > screen. Is there a fix? Thanks. What is checked in the "When new items arrive in my Inbox" section of Tools>Options>E-mail Optio...

Initialize an imagelist for use with a listview
Hi folks Hoping someone can help me out with a bit of a problem I=92m having at the moment that really just might tip me over the edge if I don=92t figure it out! Just kidding I won=92t be running for the water tower with a gun just yet. Anywho, I=92m running Excel 2003 SP3 with a userform containing an imagelist and a listview, with the imagelist holding my icons for use in the listview but I can=92t initialize the imagelist. Both controls are version 6 and I have reference to MSCOMCTL.OCX. I add my pictures to my imagelist but when I go into setup the custom property of the l...

How to use DHTML_EVENT_AXCONTROL
We are trying to trap an event generated by an ActiveX control on a CDHTMLDialog derived class using the DHTML_EVENT_AXCONTROL event handler. The event gets trapped but the CDHtmlControlSink::InvokeFromFuncInfo function throws up a ASSERT as the DispCallFunc doesnot return anything. How would DispCallFunc return anything as the member function required by DHTML_EVENT_AXCONTROL is a function which doesnot take any parameters and returns void. void __stdcall OnCustomEvent(void); ...

Countif using less than or greater than criteria
I have a list of data in cells d11:d15. I want to be able to count how many of the data points fall within a certain numeric range (ie less than 100 but greater than 50) but I want to be able to reference a specific cell containing the criteria rather than using '100' or '50' in the formula. In my worksheet 50 is in cell I2 and 100 is in cell K2. Try this: =COUNTIF(D11:D15,"<"&K2)-COUNTIF(D11:D15,"<="&I2) Does that help? -------------------------- Regards, Ron Microsoft MVP (Excel) (XL2003, Win XP) "Kim B." <KimB@dis...