BOOKLET(SMALL)

Is there an easy way to make a small booklet in publisher?
About a 10 page booklet.
I want to divide a 8.5 by 11 sheet in quarters, and utilize both sides of
the paper.
I suppose to could cut the sheet in half?
But I want to do this basically on one set in Publisher without having to
open 2 or 3 documents?
thanks

The number of booklet pages are in numbers of four, i.e., four, eight,
twelve, sixteen, etc.  Four pages per sheet of paper. You could cut two
pages from a booklet but it would literally mean trimming almost half a
sheet in two. (Remember to retain enough to staple).

A little production hint: Get some 70 lb paper for sheet one.  It makes for
a nice booklet cover.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Brucefl" <Thisisnotreal@no.com> wrote in message
> Is there an easy way to make a small booklet in publisher?
> About a 10 page booklet.
> I want to divide a 8.5 by 11 sheet in quarters, and utilize both sides of
> the paper.
> I suppose to could cut the sheet in half?
> But I want to do this basically on one set in Publisher without having to
> open 2 or 3 documents?
> thanks

Booklet printing
I created a 12 page booklet. When I print "All" pages, only page 7 prints on the right side of a sheet. When I print by page, 12,1; page 11 printed on the right side of the sheet. When I tried to print pages 3,10, page 12 printed on the right side of the sheet (shich is the incorrect side for an even page number.) I've tried printing to both my Epson Stylus:Photo printer and my HP printer, only p. 7 prints. When I printed to Primo.pdf - only page 7 printed. Luckily, when I emailed it to the professional printer, he was able to print the whole document. Why can'...

booklet to pdf
Is there any way to save a booklet document (40 pages, double spread) to a pdf with only 1 page per page so that pages 1 & 40 don't show up on the same pdf page? I'm new to publisher so I hope I've explained my question clearly (and please answer in newbie language). Thanks, Seagull What size is your booklet? If you are using letter or A4, create a custom size in the PDF application for half a page. 5.5 X 8.5 if you are using letter stock or 13.97cm X 21.59cm if you are using A4 stock. On the Publication page change the page setup to the sizes above. If your document is ...

Money Small Business #2
Hello - I am in the process of looking for a Small Business Billing package and was told that the Small Business Version of Money may have everything I need. I am looking for software that can keep up with my client info, reoccuring billing, invoicing, statements, AR & AP, GL, Aging accounts, Taking Payments, customize invoices, statements, Reports, etc..... I downloaded the demo version from Microsoft's site, but it seems to be more personal finance oriented. Is there anyone out there using the Small Business version that could tell me what that package does before I invest the tim...

Mail Merge with "Booklet"
I prepare an Annual Member Directory for my club. I personalise the front cover my adding each name by mail merge. I have Page Setup as "Booklet" and I print two per page. If I attempt to have four pages in my booklet I get an error message that "Publsher cannot merge with this number of pages .. .. must delete pages. I can cope with using one file and one pass to prepare front and back covers. With just two pages sheet one gives me the first two records with the front cover on the right hand side. Sheet two gives me records 3 and 4 with the front cover on the left hand...

Customer Names and Adresses in Microsoft Money 2005 Small Business
I have about 70 customers with names and adresses in my Microsoft Money 2005 Small Business program. How do I print out a list of the names and adresses of the customers? It should be easy but is not obvious. Good question. It does not seem to be possible in money 2000 for either. "Dennis_H" wrote: > I have about 70 customers with names and adresses in my Microsoft Money 2005 > Small Business program. How do I print out a list of the names and adresses > of the customers? It should be easy but is not obvious. Okay...I am going to answer my own post because I figured...

Want to see ALL labels in small window
Hi all, I've literally been searching through these posts for days and can't see to find a direct answer to my question...so I'm hoping someone can help. I have a simple column chart that is displayed on a worksheet with the related data directly above it. It contains about 8 months worth of info. Across the bottom, I want to see ALL of the labels (Jan, Feb, Mar, etc.), but because the Excel spreadsheet can only fit so much, it always chops off certain labels. I know how to adjust tick marks, I know that I can resize the chart, and I know I can change the label alignment...

why is my booklet printing upside down?
Trying to print a booklet - 1/2 A4, 2 sided printing; has started printing reverse side of page upside down, can't see why or how to fix it Look at your printer settings. There should be a check-off about flipping or a similar option. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "jaycee" <jaycee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27EE7143-BB6B-48FD-93AA-93CE45DEECE5@microsoft.com... > Trying to print a booklet - 1/2 A4, 2 sided printing; has started printing > reverse side of page upside down, can't see why or how to fix it Look at...

BOOKLET
I WANT TO FLIP THE UPSIDE DOWN PAGES INSIDE MY BOOKLET RIGHTSIDE UP, HOW DO I DO THIS SIMPLE TASK? a) Please do not post in all capitals. It is difficult to read, and is considered shouting, which is rude. b) There are no upside-down pages in your booklet. If you re-load the paper the wrong way around to print the reverse side, then the page will be printed the wrong way up. If your printer tells you how to do this, either you are not following instructions properly or your printer is wrong. If your printer does this automatically, you will need to change the settings on your dupl...

Money Small Business 2005 Invoices
Is there any other 3rd party software to create invoices that can use the Money data? I like how the invoicing works, but the invoice designer is one big giant piece of poo poo. I don't guess there is some other invoiceing software that can create invoices that merge with the Money data? ...

Is there a Small Business Edition trial version available?
I'm a Money Deluxe 2004 user, have been using MSMoney for years, and will be starting a small home business in the next several months. I like MSMoney, and I'd like to see exactly what the Small Business version buys me. I've read the promo blurbs, but they only go so far, and I'd like to try before I buy... Thoughts or pointers? Thanks - John Hi John I don't think there is a trial version but I don't like paying the $100 or so for a new version every time it comes out. I recently bought a new in box sealed 2003 version on ebay for about $20 something by the ti...

how do I create a booklet
File,Page setup, booklet.. In Publisher 2000 and below, file, page setup, special fold, booklet -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "joyal" <joyal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A463FB6F-DD9C-4887-9582-60D272A141F3@microsoft.com... > How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm How to Act Smart on Usenet http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp....

Quicken Premier or MS Money for Small Business Accounting?
I use Quicken 2005 Premier Home & Business for my small business accounting. I also use MS Money 2002 Standard Edition for my personal finance software. I like the "feel" of Money, but there are some features of Quicken I like better (for example, I can reconcile accounts on Quicken using an online balance; in Money, I have to reconcile using a monthly paper statement from my bank). I'm cgoing to download the trial version of MS Money for Small Business and check it out, but I also wanted to see if anyone out there had strong feelings one way or the other. Is there an...

print booklet on 11 x 17
I have an HP2800. I am trying to print a 4 page booklet on 11X17 but there is no Tabloid option and when I print to 11X17. Two pages print per side but are shrunk. Does anyone have any suggestions. Hp is blaming it on publisher. I can print from Word but for some reason it does not work on publisher Are you setting up your printer first? You have to setup the printer before you setup your page. Do you have the "zoom" feature checked? Publisher is more critical about drivers than most applications, there is a driver on the HP web site with a February timestamp, it maybe new...

booklets
I have a friend that uses Word 2004 for Mac. He wants to be able to create a booklet. It is VERY easy with Word 2003 using a PC, but he nor I can figure out how to do it on a Mac. Can someone please tell me how to create a booklet on Mac using Word 2004? Lauana On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:24:38 -0500, Lauana Yarbrough wrote (in article <22fb70f2.0411150724.2dc7eebe@posting.google.com>): > Can someone please tell me how to create a booklet > on Mac using Word 2004? Booklets can be found as an option in some printer drivers. There are some commercial $olutions (impositioning a PDF)...

Money 2005 Small Business Problem
I cannot get my estimates to say estimate at the top, all of them say "invoice" this is troubling me because I know it used to print them as estimate. Somebody please help me before I have to abandon MS Money Small usiness for a more functional program. This is a simple problem, but it aggravates the hell out of me!! In microsoft.public.money, Chris Jones wrote: >I cannot get my estimates to say estimate at the top, all of them say >"invoice" this is troubling me because I know it used to print them as >estimate. Somebody please help me before I have to ...

Printing in booklet setup
I have a job that is sent to me in a booklet form. It shows the corners folded over on the pages along the bottom of publisher. I've tried in the past to use this mode to print a booklet but I've had no success. It always prints off letter pages of if I pick 11x17 sheet size, it reduces the size and just doesn't print it properly. The page size is 8.5 x 11 and I want to print onto 11 x 17 then fold. Your printer will determine where the fold will be. Look at your printer settings, it will say something like *Flip pages up* or there will be options about binding. If the pa...

Small icon on emails
I am a 75 year old recent convert from XP to Win7 and WLM and have had very little problems. The only thing that I would like to find out about is.... When I receive an email there is always an icon of a little person in the left hand corner. Can I get rid of this? Can I change it? Or What??? Thanks you in anticipation. The little person is because you are signed in to Live Services. You do not have to sign in to receive email. Signing in syncs your Calendar and Contacts with the online Calendar and Contacts. Alt + T, Options, Connection, Stop signing in. -- Ron Somm...

Publisher booklet formatting
I am trying to create a halfpage booklet for a playbill program. It either prints four to a page or prints vertically. I have an Epson rx680 printer. It is set to duplex and if I get it to print in the right orientation it prints the back side upside down. If I get it to print both sides right side up it prints two pages to each half page. Help please. There are duplex settings in the print setup. Take a look at your manual, if you don't have a manual there is one here http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=Doc&oid=90584&pro...

MsMoney2004 Small Business
Online services to my bank (BECU) worked as advertised until 12/06/03, since then whenever I attempt to download statements I get this error. "The Internet, banking, or brokerage server could not process the request. Please try your call again later. (OFXHTTP400)" A through search of OFXHTTP400 reveals nothing. My bank asked me to check for "connlog.txt, or OFXlog.txt. I have neither. KB 179836 say to do this --For Money 2002 and later, follow these steps: 1.. Quit Money. 2.. Insert your Money CD into your CD-ROM drive and hold down the SHIFT key at the same time to prevent...

booklet
How can I print an excel spreadsheet as a booklet? minty wrote: || How can I print an excel spreadsheet as a booklet? What precisely are you trying to do? -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk I have an excel spreadsheet 16 pages long that I want to print double-sided in booklet format. I'm sure it's to do with printer settings but I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do. "Gordon" wrote: > minty wrote: > || How can I print an excel spreadsheet as a booklet? > > What precisely are...

Publisher prints booklets upside down
I just bought a duplex print add-on for my HP Office Jet 6110 so I can print out my product catalogs on both sides of a page. I'm using Publisher 2002 and trying to print out a booklet (catalog) of products double sided. It does two products on one side of a page and two on the other. You then fold it in half and have a complete catalog. The problem is that some pages are printing upside down on one side, and the page numbering doesn't work. Is this a problem with my catalog or my printer? Ed B. buch75@comcast.net There is a driver on the HP site with an April, 2004 timestamp, a...

Small BnW scanned image, how can I make surrounding white blue?
I scanned in my neighborhood emblem from letterhead ( a circle with a lady in it). It is black and white. How can I change the white around and inside the image to another color, blue in this case, so I can put it on a publisher document without it looking like a black and white postage stamp? I want the white to blend in with the blue background. THANKS! kst <kst@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I scanned in my neighborhood emblem from letterhead ( a circle with a > lady in it). It is black and white. How can I change the white > around a...

Confident no one can help with this booklet issue...
Please tell me what the problem is with printing booklets. Everytime I print one the First days of teh calendar appear on page one and the the last three days and the notes appear on page two. In other versions of Outlook they printed on page two and three. Which is the way they should. Is no one printing out calendars any more? I've posted many times for help on this and can't get any. I'm using outlook XP. Is there a fix for this problem? Eric ...

Publisher Printing booklets
I have a booklet comprised of 1/4 pages which are numbered. Publisher is printing them out 1, 2, 3, 4 etc which, of course, isn't the way you want a booklet to print. I have set it in the advanced printing area for duplexing but it still doesn't paginate correctly for the booklet. Has anyone else been able to do this. Betty Pratt wrote: > I have a booklet comprised of 1/4 pages which are numbered. Publisher is > printing them out 1, 2, 3, 4 etc which, of course, isn't the way you want a > booklet to print. > > I have set it in the advanced printing area for ...

Microsoft Money Small Business 2004
I need to change the name of the business on an invoice and I can't find the information on how to do that. Help This Microsoft FAQ might help: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;248152 1.. On the Money navigation bar, click Accounts & Bills, and then click Account Setup. 2.. Click Update Business Information. 3.. Step through the questions on the screens, making changes to the existing information as necessary. 4.. Click Done to save the changes. -- "brn2race@sunco.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1...