Booklet printing problems

I am trying to print a booklet (8 1/2' x 11" folded in half).  I have
everything set up to print, but when I go to print it shrinks my images
automatically.  The booklet has JPEG images, Excel graphs, some text,
etc.  I have tried everything I know to do.  Can anybody help?  This is
a time sensitive issue, so quick assistance would be appreciated!

0
dogma6233 (1)

CRM 3.0 Web Site Alert email problem
I installed CRM 30 SBE on our SBS Premium box and it installed fine. It seems to be functional too, even the reports. But i have been getting an email warning: Web Site Alert from SBS 2003 stating: "http://SERVER:5555/MSCRMServices request failed: Critical condition. HTTP Status: 400 Bad Request Response Time (msec): 0. (WMI Status: 0 )" It sends me the email every 3 minutes. I also tried accessing this URL and i get: HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden Internet Explorer error message stating: You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you su...

booklet to pdf
Is there any way to save a booklet document (40 pages, double spread) to a pdf with only 1 page per page so that pages 1 & 40 don't show up on the same pdf page? I'm new to publisher so I hope I've explained my question clearly (and please answer in newbie language). Thanks, Seagull What size is your booklet? If you are using letter or A4, create a custom size in the PDF application for half a page. 5.5 X 8.5 if you are using letter stock or 13.97cm X 21.59cm if you are using A4 stock. On the Publication page change the page setup to the sizes above. If your document is ...

Send to look up problem
When sending an email I would like to only view contacts with email addresses and not ones with FAX also. What do I need to change in Outlook 2002 to make this work? See http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/nofax.htm Michael Servidio wrote: > When sending an email I would like to only view contacts > with email addresses and not ones with FAX also. What do > I need to change in Outlook 2002 to make this work? ...

How Print
In a Macro How do you print a string in a macro? For instance: Print "Hi there" So "Hi there" goes to the printer. I tried all kinds of things but it keeps saying someting about an object. I'm trying to print a string variable. Thanks John I think that most people print a worksheet (or a range on a worksheet). So you could populate a cell with that string and then print that cell. Range("a1").value = "hi there" range("a1").printout But this kind of thing would work, too: Option Explicit Sub testme01() Open "LPT1:" Fo...

Hide Ribbon
I would like to hide the Ribbon on start up, but still have a way to show a way to show the print dialog box. I have been able to hide the Ribbon using the USYSRIBBON table and the following XML, but it also disables all of the options on the Office button, so if a report is previewed, there is no way to print. My solution must bring up the print dialog so that the user can select his printer. : <customUI xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2006/01/customui"> <commands> <command idMso="FileNewDatabase" enabled="false"/>...

Print Forms as they Look
I have a custom form that users will need to print the form as it looks, but with the regular print everything is changed to text. I tried XPath but the problem with that is if a machine does not have that dll, the information on the sent form will not appear ...

I cannot print on grayscale
I cannot print on grayscale. Simple as that. I have publisher 2007 beta 2. The problem is that I don't know how I did it before. All I did was log off an account and switch to the next. Now I cannot print on grayscale. I can tell my printer to print on grayscale, but I won't try it. Probably I do not how to do it, but I don't know how I did it the last time. Anyhow, the help is not helpful at all. Please help me, I have to print some business cards for tonight, and I have 2 hrs. left. -- Stuserver ...

cannot print calendar
When I select 'file-print-page set-up' nothing happens. When I select file-print-preview-page setup, I get an error message ' cannot display dialog box'. Help - I want to print from selections available. I use Outlook calendar at work and I know that there are selections available. Does anyone know a fix for this problem? Thanks, I appreciate any help. Similar problem on migrating from OL03 (DELL Dimension D505, W2000 Server) to OL07 (DELL Latitude E6500, W7). Daily & Tri-Fold views won't (or would not) Preview or Print in OL07 for my HP1200, but W...

Problem with Adobe
My friend is having trouble with Adobe. He says: The pop ups I am getting say: Eula NVIDIA graphics Driver has stooped working and needs to close Down load manager active x has encountered a problem and needs to close Adobe reader and acrobat manager has encountered a problem and needs to close Adobe tech. said " Adobe was having a problem with Internet Explorer 8" Ideas on how to fix, anyone? TIA, Paul From: "Paul H" <NoSpamphobergNoSpam@att.net> | My friend is having trouble with Adobe. He says: | The pop ups I am getting say: | ...

OL 2007 printing
In OL 2000 you could select multiple messages, choose print, and it would print them on one sheet. With the upgrade to 2007, each message is printing on its own sheet (wasting paper). Is there a way to tell OL 2007 to print them on one sheet? tia -- Lauri Bellingham Public Schools Application Support Not that I am aware of. Printing in broken in Outlook 2007. :( See if blueprint or outlookprinter.com meets your needs. http://www.savvisoft.com/ http://www.outlookprinter.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Task...

Problem with Interactive Charting -- Did something change?
A few months ago, in Portfolio, I was able to click on a graph of one investment and then add stocks I wanted to compare to the first one by clicking a dropdown window on the graph. Today I have to type in each comparison I want to see. Anyone know what happened? I am not aware of anything which has changed unless there is some form of service that has been discontinued or has expired without any notice from MS. ...

CRM Outlook Add In Sending Problem
We've been using CRM 3.0 for about 4 months now, and the Outlook Add In for 2. I've been the primary Outlook user until the last month as I was familiarizing myself with the flow before we rolled it out to everyone. This problem happened to me, but I attributed it more to Oultook 2007... now several of our users are having the problem (2003 and 2007). The problem is this, when I send an email to a CRM Contact - occasionally, when I look in my sent items, the contact does not appear on the sent email and they never received it. For example, If I have a CRM contact named "John S...

sys menu problem in MDI
I have an MDI with 3 childwnd. Whenever group of views from chiuldwnd type X is shown the childwnd Y views and childwnd Z views are hidden via ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) when changing the activate frame. it works. But when I press the minimize box on the ChildWnd sys menu, i C all the views no matter what type are them. I want that when I press the system menu the other views types will still be hidden and the views of the vurrent type will be shown as minimize, how di I do it ? 10x. J. ...

Problem with link cells between 2 spreadsheets
I have two separate spreadsheets containing various data. One is the Summary spreadsheet and another one is the Detail spreadsheet. In the Summary spreadsheet, I bring in the values of various cells from the Detail spreadsheets using the following method. For an example, I bring in value of cell D16 from the ExecSum tab in the Detail spreadsheet into the cell A10 in the Summary spreadsheet, I will do the following In Cell A10 of the Summary spreadsheet, it contains the following to bring the value ='C:\$User\My Folder\Data\[Datail.xls]ExecSum'!$D$16 If cell D16 in the ExecSum...

Booklet printing
I created a 12 page booklet. When I print "All" pages, only page 7 prints on the right side of a sheet. When I print by page, 12,1; page 11 printed on the right side of the sheet. When I tried to print pages 3,10, page 12 printed on the right side of the sheet (shich is the incorrect side for an even page number.) I've tried printing to both my Epson Stylus:Photo printer and my HP printer, only p. 7 prints. When I printed to Primo.pdf - only page 7 printed. Luckily, when I emailed it to the professional printer, he was able to print the whole document. Why can'...

Mail Merge with "Booklet"
I prepare an Annual Member Directory for my club. I personalise the front cover my adding each name by mail merge. I have Page Setup as "Booklet" and I print two per page. If I attempt to have four pages in my booklet I get an error message that "Publsher cannot merge with this number of pages .. .. must delete pages. I can cope with using one file and one pass to prepare front and back covers. With just two pages sheet one gives me the first two records with the front cover on the right hand side. Sheet two gives me records 3 and 4 with the front cover on the left hand...

after i installed microsoft office i cannot print in color and i .
how come i cannot use microsoft publisher or print in color. publisher wrote: > how come i cannot use microsoft publisher or print in color. How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm How to Act Smart on Usenet http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp Otherwise, you might as well try here: Psychic Friends Network (800) 592-7827 -- My great-grandfather was born and raised in Elgin - did he eventually lose his marbles? publisher wrote: &g...

Problem Displaying Non-English (UTF-8) Characters
Hi. I`m having a problem with Excel displaying non-English (UTF-8 format) characters in a column. Instead of displaying the characters, it displays "?" for each character. I have selected the appropriate non-English language under Editing Language settings. This occurs on both Excel 2003 and 2007. Is there a way to get these characters to display correctly? Thanks, Alan ...

CListCtrl inserting data problem
I am arun. I have code which is filling seven columns values in the listcontrol.. now am inserting an extra column in middle. for this column data is not getting populated. eventhough i implemented LVN_GETDISPINFO event. this event is getting caught 7 times(i.e,with subitem values as 0,0,1,2,3,4,5,6) eventhough i have 7th subitem created for list control. LVN_GETDISPINFO event is getting fired 8 times when there are 7 columns in the ListControl. even if i add an extra column, still it is 7 times only... do we need to set the no of columns anywhere? please help me.... thanks in advance... :) ...

Variable Print Length
I have a worksheet with 10 columns and 1 to 100 rows depending on the number of clients we have in a day. I would like to write a macro that automatically figures out the print size necessary and prints the sheet or sheets necessary to print all the information. For example suppose that on day 1 the last row with data is row 20. Since the sheet will print 30 rows per page, then the print size would be A1:J30. If, however, the number of rows used on day 2 is 49, then pressing the [Print] Button (that would run the macro) would print 2 sheets; the first with the first 30 rows and the se...

Chart Problems
I have a chart with values on the y axis which are sourced from a worksheet and the refresh rate is set by the user. For example, if I take a single data series (for simplification), I can alter its refresh rate along the x axis in a time set by myself linked to the coding. The data is rather volatile and rapid movements appear on the y axis. The series progression is sometimes hard to interpret owing to the volatility. I need to change the progression on the x axis. The data series only progresses about 3mm with each refresh. How can I make it 5mm or 10mm? This would make interpr...

Problems in receiving e-mails, please help
I run Exchange 2000 on a Windows 2000 server. Few days ago, a colleague came to me and said she couldn't receive some e-mails. I sent a few test mails from different computers, no delivery error report received, but the recipient just couldn't get them (from Outlook nor OWA). One day later, I sent test mails again, and she got the mails immediately. Moreover, an external party sent an e-mail to some of my colleagues, others got it, but the above user couldn't again. I checked the server logs using the Message Tracking Center, its shown that the recipient should got the mails c...

why is my booklet printing upside down?
Trying to print a booklet - 1/2 A4, 2 sided printing; has started printing reverse side of page upside down, can't see why or how to fix it Look at your printer settings. There should be a check-off about flipping or a similar option. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "jaycee" <jaycee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27EE7143-BB6B-48FD-93AA-93CE45DEECE5@microsoft.com... > Trying to print a booklet - 1/2 A4, 2 sided printing; has started printing > reverse side of page upside down, can't see why or how to fix it Look at...

Outlook
My daughter just called me from college. She changed her Yahoo password and now Outlook is not syncing with Yahoo. I walked her through changing her password in "account settings" in Outlook but when she tries to send the test message from the account setting prompt it doesn't connect. . Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Richard;116057 Wrote: > My daughter just called me from college. She changed her Yahoo password > and now Outlook is not syncing with Yahoo. I walked her through changing > her password in "account settings" in Outlook but ...

problems with V1.3
We recently had to install v1.3 after a computer crash, and being unable to find the disk for 1.2 We've had the following problems: Prices coming up incorrectly, with no explanation. ie: cans selling at .57 being priced at 60.00 SQL V 2005 crashing two or three times a day. We used V2000 with 1.2 with no problems. We are using XP Pro. Is there fixes for this stuff that we can access without having to have the very expensive tech in yet again? Thanks. Petboy Petboy, Make sure that you are running RMS 1.3 refresh 1 which is compatible with SQL 2005. The first thing I would ...