blank cd cover designs

Looking for some cool cd cover designs for all types of music
0
LOVER (3)

"OL' MUSIC LOVER" <OL' MUSIC LOVER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:92CA53B2-8A1B-43CB-A087-60535D52C0E7@microsoft.com...
> Looking for some cool cd cover designs for all types of music

Google it. I don't want to...

0
Chuck
12/29/2005 9:04:56 PM
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011387531033.aspx

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"OL' MUSIC LOVER" <OL' MUSIC LOVER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Looking for some cool cd cover designs for all types of music

0
gsauer (5094)
12/29/2005 9:59:08 PM
"Mary Sauer" <gsauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011387531033.aspx
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> "OL' MUSIC LOVER" <OL' MUSIC LOVER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:92CA53B2-8A1B-43CB-A087-60535D52C0E7@microsoft.com...
>> Looking for some cool cd cover designs for all types of music

Mary  the OP asked for "cool" ...

0
Chuck
12/31/2005 2:49:01 AM
Cool is in the eye of the beholder. I've seen things that are supposed to be
cool but I think they suck. (Unfortunately, I think *I* am cool and others
think I'm insane.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Chuck Davis" <newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com> wrote in message

> "Mary Sauer" <gsauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
>> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011387531033.aspx
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>> "OL' MUSIC LOVER" <OL' MUSIC LOVER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>> message news:92CA53B2-8A1B-43CB-A087-60535D52C0E7@microsoft.com...
>>> Looking for some cool cd cover designs for all types of music
>>

> Mary  the OP asked for "cool" ...

0
jl_paules1 (1069)

Delete blank rows Macro
Using MS Excel 2000. Help creating a macro please. I need to search the range A1:A10000 and if the cell is blank I want to delete the entire row. Thanks in advance. -- Richard "Richard" <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD28F95E-58CF-4961-A3AD-E37FC68AE0F4@microsoft.com... > Using MS Excel 2000. > Help creating a macro please. > > I need to search the range A1:A10000 and if the cell is blank I want to > delete the entire row. > > Thanks in advance. > -- > Richard Something like Sub DeleteRowsIfBlank() Dim lrow as Long...

OL2003
I would like to make a button for a contact form that takes information from the contact form and enters it automatically into an email. The button would be called PROFILE and when depressed or clicked would take, First Name, Last Name, email address, phone number and a number of other fields from the contact form and would automatically enter them into an email so it looks like this: PROFILE: Full Name: Jeff Strachan email: jeff@footprintsrecruiting.com home phone: (604) 677-6556 Anyone have any ideas? I suspect I have to create a macro but I have never tried to make one before......

Report = Blank?
Hello, I have a report that I got from this forum, and when I use it, everything is fine. The problem I am currently having though is if say I try and generate the report using RegisterID & Date then I get a blank report...if I try one or the other, then I am fine...I pretty much tried every angle with RegisterID and with Date, and nothing...any advise would be great, as I have seen this happen with other reports as well, where the final outcome is a blank report. Thank You, Vince "When I run into problems, we more often than not fix them ourselves. Can't put a price on ...

Blank Cells #4
Hello, I am trying to do the following: 1 - In Cell A4 display the SUM of A1 + A2 + A3 if at least one of these cells is not empty. 2 - In Cell A6 display A5-A4 if both cells are not empty. How can I do this? Thank You, Miguel = Sum(A1:A3) ...and... =IF(AND(LEN(A5),LEN(A4)),A5-A4,"") -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware (free and commercial excel programs) "Shapper" <mdmoura@gmail.com> wrote in message news:25110584.2678.1325119728434.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@yqnd19... > Hello, > > I am trying to do ...

Blank .msg attachments
Here's an odd one, When an email has been forwarded to, or replyed to and is using the 'attach as attachment' option (as opposed to embed text), the message is delivered with attachment, but the attachment appears blank. It is only .msg attachments that have this problem, everything else gets thru fine (.doc, ..xls, .exe etc.) The attachment is 64bytes long, and has nothing in it. Exchange 2003, Windows 2003 and Outlook 2003 being used. Any ideas anyone? -- The man with no shoes. MCSE (W2K3, W2K), MCSA (W2K3, W2K), MCSE+I (NT4), CCNA + others.... All replies to group pleas...

Deleting Blank Characters in a Cell
I have a list of names with email addresses of attendees of a seminar series that I am trying to compile into a list that can be copied and pasted into an email (using BCC as the methodology for emailing). The challenge that I have is that when these files were exported from the database to excel (not sure how), all of the cells contain exactly 100 characters even though the email address may only contain 13-20 characters. Is there a way to "trim" the blank characters after the last character that is used by a letter instead of blank character field? Thanks in advance! PZan --...

Using visio to design website
I'm using Visio Professional 2002. I discovered (to much excitement) that it has shapes to create a web site map. However, I'm quite lost as to how to use them to design/ document my site layout. So far, I've been using powerpoint and org chart to document my storyboard but if Visio is more powerful, I would really love to learn how to use it. Is there an online tutorial on this? Many thanks. Hi Melissa, Use the Conceptual Web Site template and shapes to design a site that does not exist yet. Use the Web Site Map template and shapes to discover and map a site that alrea...

conditional formatting:highlight row based on blank or non-blank c
Does anyone know if, and how, is possible to use Conditional Formatting feature to automatically highlight the whole row if a specific cell in that row is non-blank (or blank)? Thank you! Hi, Yes, first select your row then in your conditional formatting select "formula is" from the drop down menu and type: =ISBLANK($A1)=FALSE or =ISBLANK($A1)=TRUE depending on weather you want the condition to apply when your cell is blank or non blank. HTH JG -- pinmaster ------------------------------------------------------------------------ pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum....

Counting With Blank Rows
Hi, If I have a column of numbers like this: 4 5 6 3 7 8 9 3 2 7 4 1 4 How do I count the number of items between the blanks so it will look like I have it in the example. The number to the right and bottom is the count. So, for the numbers 4,5 6 the count is three. For 7,8 9 the count is three and for the numbers 2,7,4,1 the count is four. Is there a way to do this withoug using a macro? Thanks. Hi, You need to use the "count" function. If the rows in your example are 1-12 and the column is A, for the first group you'd type in (in column B) "=count(a1:a...

Charting blanks as spaces
I know you can chart blank cells as spaces by clicking it in the options...this is a little different. The cell it is charting as an if function in it to display a blank cell. example: =if(D3="","",D5-D3) So when D3 is blank it should display in cell D6 a blank. But when it charts it, it charts it as a zero. I want it to chart it as a gap. I tried =if(D3="",NA(),D5-D3), This way i get a "#N/A" error in my cell, which i can hide through conditional formating. but when i click display>data labels>values in chart options it displays "#...

Print Colour Cover w/Black & White inside?
Hi I cannot seem to find a work around for this problem! We routinely print booklets for people using Publisher 2007. They want a full colour cover (and sometimes a colour inside page) and all the other pages to be printed in black. We spend hours making sure every speck of font & image & borders is greyscale or black or else 1 little thing and we are printing a 'colour' page. Is there a fast way to make every single thing on the page black (including text in multiple unjoined text boxes) or is there a program I can use to select which pages are to be printed ...

Blank, yet not blank
Hi, I copied some info from a database and pasted it to Excel where I wanted to manipulate the data. I notice that some of the cells, though appearing to be blank (and not showing 0 either), still responded to a simple formula like IF(OR(A1="",A1=0),1,0) giving the answer as 1. Can anyone tell me what's happening here, as it does mean I need to unneccessarily extend the formulas to exclude these cells. Rob "Rob" wrote: > Hi, > > I copied some info from a database and pasted it to Excel where I wanted to > manipulate the data. I notice that so...

BLANK FORM / QUERY
My database is pretty basic with tables, forms, queries etc. I'd like to display a form that allows me to type in a figure in the first field and the rest of the fields will populate automatically. I'm not sure how to create a query where the field awaits input. Thanks in advance. -- TomMurray In the query's criteria box, use square brackets: [Enter a value] or from a form: [Forms]![FormName]![txBoxName] in the first case, you will be prompted. In the second, you will only be prompted if the form isn't open. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http:/...

Where can download latest CRM 3 Outlook CD
Hi. May i know where can download the latest CRM 3 Outlook CD. this link it is the latest one http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=740E1B3B-11C3-4AEF-B2E3-8309E0CF1BB0&displaylang=en thank you Yes, the link you does point to the latest CRM 3 Outlook. Don't forgot to also install the Update Rollup 2 afterwards. You can find that by browsing to www.microsoft.com/downloads and entering "crm update rollup 2" in the box next to search all downloads. "Ng" wrote: > Hi. > > May i know where can download the latest CRM 3 Outlook CD. &g...

How to copy Table Design with out the Table Data ?
we went to duplicate a child table in our data base... but we don't want to duplicate the data in the table... just the fields and field definitions If we copy the table we get all the data too... right? How can we copy the Table Design with out the Table Data AND... have the Autonumber Fields _reset_ to start back at record number 1 ? thanks for any help. In news:472a4351$0$32506$4c368faf@roadrunner.com, Will <Will@somewhere.com> wrote: > we went to duplicate a child table in our data base... > > but we don't want to duplicate the data in the table... just the...

Blank Records in Catalog Merge
I am printing a directory with the following information: Name Child's Name Phone Number Address The records that do not have an entry under "Child's Name" are coming out like this: Name Phone Number Address (...with a blank space where the "Child's Name" field would be.) Even worse (and more confusing when reading the final document) is when the record has neither a "Child's Name" entry nor a "Phone Number" entry, and you get this: Name Address Basically, I want it to ignore the line if there is no data in the field. Accord...

Outlook 2007
I have exactly the same problem as the original enquirer (in Outlook 2007 the check box to designate a contacts folder as an address book is dimmed) and I don't understand the responses (ie creating a new profile). I used a Belkin transfer kit to transfer my Outlook data from my XP to my new Vista laptop. Are there any (easier) options? The only "new profile" I can find relates to email addresses by changing the whole Vista structure oon my laptop and I don't understand what to do or what such a move might affect elswhere in my system. Create a new mail profile using ...

Page shows up in print preview, but prints blank...
I'm trying to print a booklet with graphics on both the front and back covers. The back cover graphics and text appear fine in print preview, but when I send it to the printer, it prints blank. The front cover is fine. Help! Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me. How to troubleshoot problems that you may experience when you try to print to a local printer by using Office programs in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870622/en-us Have you checked the manufacturer's web page for your model printer? There maybe an updated driver. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://offi...

Blank Document no longer blank
Every time Word opens, words and a picture (that were used at one time) appear as the blank document. I cannot find any place/button/option that will remove the words or picture from the default new document HELP please! See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/blankdocnotblank.htm for tips on how to remove content from the Normal.dot(x) Hope this helps DeanH "AnaMarie" wrote: > Every time Word opens, words and a picture (that were used at one time) > appear as the blank document. I cannot find any place/button/option that will > remove the words or p...

Blank Email
I have a customer with nagging and intermittent Exchange issue. Every so often when they send an email, the body of the email is blank, though there was text when they hit send. The Sent Items folder also shows the email with a blank body. There are no errors on the Exchange Server. It is happening on both the Terminal Server and on a PC, so it looks like it's Exchange Specific. Has anyone seen this? There in nothing on MS, and Google groups asks the question with no answer. Help! -Hal ...

How do I burn my publisher content to a CD?
When I try to burn my CD, the hyperlinks look for the information on my C drive. How can I transfer my files so the web page will work on CD. What version of Publisher? Did you save the pub file as a web? Are these web pages or external files you are talking about? David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] www.publishermvps.com www.davidbartosik.com "Publisher Help" <Publisher Help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:777A6060-C6F1-475C-A78B-111A00689496@microsoft.com... > When I try to burn my CD, the hyperlinks look for the information on my C > drive. How can I tra...

Copy named range, but skip blanks
My goal here is to copy "NewRecord" and paste values only in the first blank cell in column A on the Payment History sheet, while skipping blanks rows. "NewRecord" has 22 rows with formulas in columns A, B & C. Sometimes all 22 rows will have data entered, sometimes only the 1st row. The marco works, but does not skip the blank rows in NewRecord - is it because there are formulas present? How do I fix this? Also, how do I assure my macro is pasting on the first blank row of column A? Application.Goto Reference:="NewRecord" Se...

Blank.potm with vba
I have a template ‘blank.potm’ with a macro ‘btnActionPPt’. With the custom UI Editor I have made a new tab ‘Name’ with a button with a onaction=’btnActionPPT’(XML). If I open the blank.potm, it works perfect. The vba-macro open a new powerpoint-template. However, if I start powerpoint, the tab ‘Name’ is active, but the button give a error that te macro do not found. In te vba-editor there the macro is active. In Word it works correct. Who can help me? Dick In article <AC1773F4-380F-4393-BA76-4EBC7559F06D@microsoft.com>, Dick wrote: > I have a template �blank.po...

Blank Message Bodies in OWA
I'm running Exchange 5.5 SP4 on NT4 SP6. Using OWA end users can successfully access the Inbox but when they open a message the body is blank. If they click on reply or forward, when the form opens it shows the content of the body so it is a weird situation. I was having some problems that were fixed with KB818709, I suspect this problem started after that; however I can't say for sure that this problem started after I applied that fix. I have already applied the fixes recommended in KB314532 but it didn't help. I hope somebody has an idea about what to try next. Thanks. I'd ...

sum of blank and non blank
Hi, How do I count blank cells in a range which contains text and separately how do I count cells that are not blank? I used =countblank(range) which works but how do I do the opposite, count cells WITH text in range? Tx, S =COUNTA(range) will count all cells that are not empty in "range". =COUNTIF(range,"*") will count only cells that contain text. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >Hi, How do I count blank cells in a range which contains text and separately >how do I count cells that are not blank? >I used =countblank(range) which work...