Best way to print multiple booklets? continued

I would like to print multiple copies of the same booklet on my laser
printer.
I want to print hopefully one page, ten copies of each, then reinsert
the paper
and print the other side.  Hopefully, I would like to do this for
booklets up
to 32 or more pages.

Is there a good way to do this?

Robert Pearson
ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net
Creative Virtue Press/Telical Books/Regenerative Music
http://www.rspearson.com

From:		Mary Sauer - view profile
Date:		Thurs, May 4 2006 12:45 am
Email: 		"Mary Sauer" <mary-sa...@mycolumbus.rr.com>
Groups: 		microsoft.public.publisher

If you are serious about printing your booklet on your local printer...
View, turn off 2 page spread. On page one, print current page, type 10
copies,
click "no" to the Publisher query. Turn the page over, go to page 2,
repeat the
above and so on.

Hi Mary,

Are you saying to do this four times per page?  I know when I print out
long projects I get the proper arrangement of the four pages per sheet
printed out, two pages per sheet face.  So, I'm hoping there is a way
to do this by only having to take the paper out once.

 --
Robert Pearson
ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net
Creative Virtue Press/Telical Books/Regenerative Music
http://www.rspearson.com

Yes, print one set, single sided. Take then to your favorite print shop or
DIY print center and run multiple copies.

(It may not be what you had in mind but it's what I would do.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

<paramindsoftware@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I would like to print multiple copies of the same booklet on my laser
> printer.
> I want to print hopefully one page, ten copies of each, then reinsert
> the paper
> and print the other side.  Hopefully, I would like to do this for
> booklets up
> to 32 or more pages.
>
> Is there a good way to do this?

> Robert Pearson
> ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net
> Creative Virtue Press/Telical Books/Regenerative Music
> http://www.rspearson.com

> From: Mary Sauer - view profile
> Date: Thurs, May 4 2006 12:45 am
> Email: "Mary Sauer" <mary-sa...@mycolumbus.rr.com>
> Groups: microsoft.public.publisher
>
> If you are serious about printing your booklet on your local printer...
> View, turn off 2 page spread. On page one, print current page, type 10
> copies,
> click "no" to the Publisher query. Turn the page over, go to page 2,
> repeat the
> above and so on.
>

> Hi Mary,
>
> Are you saying to do this four times per page?  I know when I print out
> long projects I get the proper arrangement of the four pages per sheet
> printed out, two pages per sheet face.  So, I'm hoping there is a way
> to do this by only having to take the paper out once.
>
> --
> Robert Pearson
> ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net
> Creative Virtue Press/Telical Books/Regenerative Music
> http://www.rspearson.com

0
jl_paules (2767)
6/23/2006 4:10:51 PM
View, turn off two page spread, page one, print current page (select your number
of copies), click "no" to the query. Turn the stack over, go to page two, print
current page (select your number of copies), again click "no" to the query.

And so on...

This maybe useful as well
How to print even and odd pages by using VBA in Publisher
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/294748/en-us

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

<paramindsoftware@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I would like to print multiple copies of the same booklet on my laser
> printer.
> I want to print hopefully one page, ten copies of each, then reinsert
> the paper
> and print the other side.  Hopefully, I would like to do this for
> booklets up
> to 32 or more pages.
>
> Is there a good way to do this?

> Robert Pearson
> ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net
> Creative Virtue Press/Telical Books/Regenerative Music
> http://www.rspearson.com

> From: Mary Sauer - view profile
> Date: Thurs, May 4 2006 12:45 am
> Email: "Mary Sauer" <mary-sa...@mycolumbus.rr.com>
> Groups: microsoft.public.publisher
>
> If you are serious about printing your booklet on your local printer...
> View, turn off 2 page spread. On page one, print current page, type 10
> copies,
> click "no" to the Publisher query. Turn the page over, go to page 2,
> repeat the
> above and so on.
>

> Hi Mary,
>
> Are you saying to do this four times per page?  I know when I print out
> long projects I get the proper arrangement of the four pages per sheet
> printed out, two pages per sheet face.  So, I'm hoping there is a way
> to do this by only having to take the paper out once.
>
> --
> Robert Pearson
> ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net
> Creative Virtue Press/Telical Books/Regenerative Music
> http://www.rspearson.com

0
mary-sauer (6480)
6/23/2006 7:03:26 PM
You don't say what size your booklet is...

How about printing "odd pages" only, however many copies you want, then
sort them properly, re-insert in the paper try and print "even pages" only.

jmho

paramindsoftware@gmail.com wrote:
> I would like to print multiple copies of the same booklet on my laser
> printer.
> I want to print hopefully one page, ten copies of each, then reinsert
> the paper
> and print the other side.  Hopefully, I would like to do this for
> booklets up
> to 32 or more pages.
>
> Is there a good way to do this?

> Robert Pearson
> ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net
> Creative Virtue Press/Telical Books/Regenerative Music
> http://www.rspearson.com

> From:		Mary Sauer - view profile
> Date:		Thurs, May 4 2006 12:45 am
> Email: 		"Mary Sauer" <mary-sa...@mycolumbus.rr.com>
> Groups: 		microsoft.public.publisher
>
> If you are serious about printing your booklet on your local printer...
> View, turn off 2 page spread. On page one, print current page, type 10
> copies,
> click "no" to the Publisher query. Turn the page over, go to page 2,
> repeat the
> above and so on.
>

> Hi Mary,
>
> Are you saying to do this four times per page?  I know when I print out
> long projects I get the proper arrangement of the four pages per sheet
> printed out, two pages per sheet face.  So, I'm hoping there is a way
> to do this by only having to take the paper out once.
>
>  --
> Robert Pearson
> ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net
> Creative Virtue Press/Telical Books/Regenerative Music
> http://www.rspearson.com

0
dtp2webSPAM (302)
6/24/2006 3:06:49 AM
I'm sorry but I checked out your paramind software samples and they're
great!! Haven't had a laugh this good, a smile this good, a grin this
good, a giggle this good, a funny this great in a long time....

thanks for sharing :)

   --
> Robert Pearson
> ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net
> Creative Virtue Press/Telical Books/Regenerative Music
> http://www.rspearson.com

0
dtp2webSPAM (302)
6/24/2006 3:12:38 AM
Thanks, Steve.  =)

 --

Steve in NC wrote:
> I'm sorry but I checked out your paramind software samples and they're
> great!! Haven't had a laugh this good, a smile this good, a grin this
> good, a giggle this good, a funny this great in a long time....
>
> thanks for sharing :)
>
>    --
> > Robert Pearson
> > ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net
> > Creative Virtue Press/Telical Books/Regenerative Music
> > http://www.rspearson.com

is there a way to zoom the Excel view to the current highlighted cells..with a single click
Never mind I found it zoom to selection I wonder f theres a way to hotkey (shortcut) this? Jery ...

There must be a way.........
There must be a way to be sure all Vista and W7 system files are signed (not corrupted). I've researched and have not found a way. Can anybody help? <five256@NOwhere.com> wrote in message news:hb12r5tjthdtl87hlpgrcapq9b0hd87c4e@4ax.com... > There must be a way to be sure all Vista and W7 system files are signed > (not corrupted). I've researched and have not found a way. Can anybody > help? Yes, there is. It's called the System File Check tool. Read about system file protection here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/222193 On Mon, 29 Mar 2...

Best text books / manuals for MS Office (intermediate-Advanced use
What are the best (most highly reccomended) text books / instruction manuals you can get for Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, & Word and also VBE? I consider myself to be Quite proficient in Excel......Can produce a decent document in Publisher.......Can "Get by" in Word....Not enough knowledge of Access......Only used PowerPoint once....... I started using BASIC (the programming language) back in the '80s, so I have some knowledge of VBE (Formulas & syntax are quite simular from what I see now). I have created several Excel projects with Macros bu...

is there a way to hide a whole worksheet in excel?
I would basically like to place all formulae on one worksheet and hide from anyone tempted to amend. most folks know how to unhide cells etc. Even if someone knows a sneakier way of making viewing of formula unviewable Good evening Marion McFarlane To hide a worksheet go to Format > Sheet > Hide. This can be unhidden through the same menu (but use unhide instead). To hide cells from view press ctrl + 1 and change the number format to Custom and ;;; (three semicolons). The formulae will still show in the status bar, so to hide from there, press ctrl + 1 and in the Protection ta...

Displaying Multiple-Page Linked OLE Files in Excel
Is there a way to display more than the first page of a multiple-page Word document linked to an Excel spreadsheet as an OLE object? It's possible to click through to the original document, but I'm unable to find a way to display the entire document within Excel without distorting the image. ...

The best photographer
He is the best famous photographer.. http://club.cyworld.com/dcnomad ...

Where is the best place to put notes?
We are new to MSCRM and are not used to all of the possible places that you can enter notes. Has anyone created a structure for their company as to what notes should be entered where? Wendy, There are many ways to handle notes. You have accurately identified that notes are kind of disjointed. What you might consider doing is creating a central notes depository in Sharepoint and then adding a customization with an inline frame that shows the Sharepoint notes repository in several different parts of CRM. In general, you have not provided enough information on what you are trying to ac...

Print W2's and 1099's on regular paper or pre-printed forms?
Just to verify, can year end W2's and 1099's be printed on plain paper? Or do you need to buy preprinted forms? Thanks in advance, Russ Worth You need to buy preprinted forms. GP fills in the fields on the form. It doesn't print the forms themselves. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics Thanks, Frank. Any suggestions on where to buy the forms? Thanks, Russ "Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP" wrote: > You need to buy preprinted forms. GP fills in the fields on the > form. It doesn't print the forms themselves. > > Frank Hamelly > MCP-GP, MC...

How to make a variable selection to print?
Good morning, In a excel sheet I have 12 monthly sheets (january to december) and a total sheet. Names and shifts are enterd into the monthly sheets, which are then by formula copied to the total sheet. The total sheet is sorted in alphabetical order by name. Then the information per name should be copied into a standard-letter. My problem, that in totalsheet there are not the same number of lines (it varies from 1 to 4) per name. So I don't know how to solve this with mail/merge. Is there a solution? I use Office XP. Every help is welcome, thanks already, Hans When I've e...

Formula help in Excel which is the correct way ?
Tax is 23 % which is h-9 Total Cost is 75,000 which is b-9 I want to create a formula in B-11 that is 23% of total cost. So I did =H9*B$11 but apparently this isn't correct so what is the correct formula ?. need an absolute reference to H-7. So if you can give me the correct formula I would appreciate i -- SSVegett ----------------------------------------------------------------------- SSVegetto's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2822 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47775 =$H$9*B9 Don't know wher...

Item Messages not Printing RMS 1.3
I have RMS 1.3, the instructions for Item Messages say that they are supposed to pop up on the POS and print on the Receipt. Ours Pop Up but do not print. The Help screen says it is only a Pop Up remeinder, so .... Is there a Option to select to get Item Messages to Print? or do I have to make a special receipt? -- RMS 1.3, MSDE 3 Lanes, 5 Back Office Clients XP sp2 Server 2003 sp1 Domain Static IP HI you have some misunderstading, the item message is basically develop to remind the cashier on POS transaction screen when certain items are purchased, this item message you can attached ...

what is the best way to resize test that "best fits" the text box
I just want to know how to resize text to fit the text box. Select the text and reduce the font size until it suits your requirements. There is no automatic function for this. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "utahjohn" <utahjohn@discussions.microsof...

Best way to forecast individual sales territories?
I have a spreadsheet with twelve months of sales data per territory (100 territories.) I need to forecast the next three months. The product being sold is just moving from launch phase to high growth phase, so it's still growing pretty quickly. What is the best method to forecast each individual territories' sales over the next three months? ...

Is there a "preferred" way to update properties based on other properties?
Let's say I have a class that represents a rectangle: class Rectangle { private int width; private int height; private int area; public int Width { get { return width; } set { width = value; } } public int Height { get { return height; } set { height= value; } } public int Area { get { return area; } } } Obviously, area does not represent anything based on that. How to best keep area in sync is the purpose of this question. One way would be to simply get rid of the variable area, and make the ...

Ranking Multiple Columns
Here is an example of a report I run every month, What I do is once I get the Data Listed Below, I add in the 1-5, 6-12, & the 13+ columns, Then I Sort the Data by RESPAR then by DAYS, then I manually Count the Days 1-5 to get a Count of Days between 0 & 5 days, then the same for 6-12 days & 13+ days. I do this by putting a 1 in the First record row with a 0 then hold down the Ctrl KEy and dragging till I reach a day of 6, then start that column over, going to 13. I have about 2000 or more records every month. Is there a formula I can use that will do this for me, with out ...

Rerun a print test in Home Publishing
it ran the print test page but i put in the wrong direction of the printer , how can i get it to rerun the print test again ??? Not much detail to work from here and anyway- HomePublishing is not MS Publisher so you will have to look elswhere and then suplly a lot more detail about your problem. John G. "stacey" <stacey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08419CEA-6716-47DE-9FA6-F608D73B5D3C@microsoft.com... > it ran the print test page but i put in the wrong direction of the printer > , > how can i get it to rerun the print test again ??? stace...

Keeping Page Title but not printing it
We are using certain pages as formal letters that need to be printed out. I would like to have the page title to organize, but when the page prints, I do not want the page Title to print. I can't image there is no way to do that... Thoughts? -- dwayner79 > We are using certain pages as formal letters that need to be printed > out. I would like to have the page title to organize, but when the > page prints, I do not want the page Title to print. I can't image > there is no way to do that... NO, there is no way to achieve what you want. A workaro...

using multiple fields from a table
I am trying to use one table with multiple fields in a notinlist pop up. The name of the table is equipment. It has 2 fields in it, equipment and toners. No matter what I try, I get an error message saying the item is not on the list. If I change the statement strSQL = "INSERT INTO equipment([equipment]) " & _ "VALUES ('" & NewData & "');" to strSQL = "INSERT INTO equipment([toners]) " & _ "VALUES ('" & NewData & "');" I get the message, Th...

OWA/OMA Protection
<No response from other forum> Hello, I have a Exchange 2003/OWA frontend that is protected with RSA two factor authentication inside a Checkpoint Firewall. The RSA part works fine and everything is good. Now I buy a Motorola Droid and need to set up the Exchange Sync and the RSA poses a problem. If I remove the RSA protection the Droid connects to the OWA and syncs well. Calls to RSA says it will not work with a Droid so I'd have to get rid of the RSA authentication. The question is: it looks like if I want to use a Android 2.0 based Droid phone to sync with outlook...

Printing Business Cards #12
Printing business cards in Publisher 2007 is such a pain!! You set up everything perfectly (eg. I want 6 card per page, etc) and then change one setting and it returns to the default cards per page (whatever that may be). Has this been fixed with recent patches or will it be fixed to work better in the final release? Have you installed the Beta refresh? What size are the cards? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "random1234567890" <random123...

GL figures
what really is the best practice method for brining in monthly GL figures so users can get comparative statements this year/lastyr. do you bring in all the old detail journals? or do you load via a maintenance or IM the historical balance for each month in some file. -- Linda W. Linda, You mean when you are starting up a new company? If so, unless someone needs the detail imported into GP for other reasons, I bring in a beginning balance and monthly net changes only. For example, let's say you're starting to use GP with January 2009, your fiscal year ends in December and y...

color chart turns gray when printed in word 2000
After copying into Word 2000 an Excel 2000 chart with colors, two things happen: 1) fonts change from Excel into Word; 2) after manually correcting the fonts, the chart with color now prints in grayscale. It prints in color before changing the font sizes. Please post or e-mail possible solutions. Thanks! ...

best tutorials for graphs ( line of best fit) for excel
What are the best tutorials for using excel for stastical analysis graphs and other graphs such as Line of best fit? Niccole: Here's a link to my chart gallery of Excel statistical charts. http://processtrends.com/TOC_chart_gallery.htm Here's a link to my page on trend analysis with Excel. This page shows several regression techniques that you can use with Excel. http://processtrends.com/toc_trend_analysis_with_Excel.htm Post back if you have more specific questions. Kelly O'Day koday at processtrends dot com "Niccole D" <Niccole D@discussions.microsoft....